Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Removing Toxic Anger.

SleepingWolf

All my life a family member has had stupid anger they hold onto which makes them a complete asshole when they get like that. Old and stuck in their ways, I'm wondering if there's a healthy way to just lessen that trait. I know magick can be used to make people purposefully angry or have more anger, but can it be done in the reverse without negative side effects?

SleepingWolf said:
All my life a family member has had stupid anger they hold onto which makes them a complete asshole when they get like that. Old and stuck in their ways, I'm wondering if there's a healthy way to just lessen that trait. I know magick can be used to make people purposefully angry or have more anger, but can it be done in the reverse without negative side effects?

A very simple thing you can do is clean their aura and place an aura of protection around them, as you would do for yourself.

I have a family member with similar problems. In my case, they did not learn how to deal with anger. Anger is an emotion that serves to bring about the change you want in the quickest way possible, but it is reckless, leaving behind a trail of regrettable destruction. It also lays over the top of other emotions such as sadness, frustration etc. They too are stuck in their ways, and I offer my ear to listen and help them process their anger, which they struggle to do so by themselves - followed by helping them self-reflect on the anger itself and how it might have been handled differently.

gnome said:
SleepingWolf said:

A very simple thing you can do is clean their aura and place an aura of protection around them, as you would do for yourself.

I have a family member with similar problems. In my case, they did not learn how to deal with anger. Anger is an emotion that serves to bring about the change you want in the quickest way possible, but it is reckless, leaving behind a trail of regrettable destruction. It also lays over the top of other emotions such as sadness, frustration etc. They too are stuck in their ways, and I offer my ear to listen and help them process their anger, which they struggle to do so by themselves - followed by helping them self-reflect on the anger itself and how it might have been handled differently.

I wish I could do the physical parts, but I just can no longer stand the person. I barely like being in the same room as them. 40 years of alcoholism and verbal abuse mostly towards my mother make me want nothing to do with them really. It's annoying as I don't feel enough reason to hate them but feel zero care or concern, and worry that'd affect an AoP if I don't actually feel that kind of concern towards them. I've felt so lost not knowing whether to do anything about them for years at this point, and trying to figure out I just think in circles about it. The person is the epitome of one incapable of improving themselves and has never apologized for anything said in their drunk idiocy before, I just want to separate as fast as possible at this point, but having to deal with it in the mean time, financially.

I get angry for hours every time I have to hear them being an idiot as my brain starts going into it dissecting the nonsense they spout because he hasn't learned to communicate like a normal person, and even trying to void meditate becomes a challenge then as I self criticize myself more and more in circles. The energy of this person is just toxic yet I feel too much risk involved in any "curse" idea so I never do.

I hope the cleaning idea works, not gonna enjoy having to clean myself afterwards each time. Sorry for rambling and venting, I dislike having to do it even if it's probably more healthy to.

SleepingWolf said:

It may be too much for you to do a full working for them. Just bind them to prevent these outbursts. That will work well enough without requiring nearly as much energy.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=355754 time=1652836109 user_id=21286]
SleepingWolf said:

It may be too much for you to do a full working for them. Just bind them to prevent these outbursts. That will work well enough without requiring nearly as much energy.

Something interesting I'm noticing about the JoS binding spell, at least from my own experiences, is that, in a strange way it acts to almost "undo" or "reject" things that have been done to you by the person you are binding. Say for example, in the case of someone sending you negative energy.

SleepingWolf said:
gnome said:
SleepingWolf said:

I wish I could do the physical parts, but I just can no longer stand the person. I barely like being in the same room as them. 40 years of alcoholism and verbal abuse mostly towards my mother make me want nothing to do with them really. It's annoying as I don't feel enough reason to hate them but feel zero care or concern, and worry that'd affect an AoP if I don't actually feel that kind of concern towards them. I've felt so lost not knowing whether to do anything about them for years at this point, and trying to figure out I just think in circles about it. The person is the epitome of one incapable of improving themselves and has never apologized for anything said in their drunk idiocy before, I just want to separate as fast as possible at this point, but having to deal with it in the mean time, financially.

I get angry for hours every time I have to hear them being an idiot as my brain starts going into it dissecting the nonsense they spout because he hasn't learned to communicate like a normal person, and even trying to void meditate becomes a challenge then as I self criticize myself more and more in circles. The energy of this person is just toxic yet I feel too much risk involved in any "curse" idea so I never do.

I hope the cleaning idea works, not gonna enjoy having to clean myself afterwards each time. Sorry for rambling and venting, I dislike having to do it even if it's probably more healthy to.

I hope it works for you. The binding suggestion is a great idea and is perhaps good alternative to cursing.

For yourself, have you tried closing your chakras around them? During AoP meditation visualize/affirm their anger reflecting off your aura, and if any negativity does get through, it dissolves into nothing.

It can be helpful to dissect these people's thought process. In my case, from a similar family member, the nonsense is what - on the surface - looks like "utter bullsh*t". However, I found it's actually a lie they believe to be true, that their mind has created to get a reaction from people that they think they deserve for what really happened. Ultimately, they didn't process emotion in the past because other people told them to "suck it up" etc. and it was normal. Later, they tell lies or "twist" the truth so that people react in the way they think people should have reacted.

This might not make any sense - and no need to apologise for rambling/venting!

Fanboy said:
One day my little brother ate a chip before dinner and my dad grabbed him by the head and stuck his head to the ceiling. He hauled off on me calling me names threatening my life called me a retard.

I said "I'm sorry for being a retard" and he jumped up grabbed me and yanked me down the stairs and pinned me growling like a wild animal. Making me basically beg him to stop.

I made a doll out of paper and paper towels symbolizing him, hung it upside down on the roof of a public restroom and vibrated the isa rune into it. Affirming that he was frozen and powerless and couldn't hurt me anymore and he was dead.

For a few years after that he didn't put hands on me maybe more than 2 or 3 times. It worked very well.

Binding with the ice rune works to cool someone's jets and slow the flow of their energy in a negative way. if you really want to hurt him you can use the runes to take his manhood and masculine life force. Using the "ingvar" rune. Rune #22

I wouldn't do it to mine, And it doesn't sound like you need it in your situation. You may just want to deal with your angry grandpa or whatever. Having family is a blessing, they will get sick and die eventually so you should try and tolerate their stupidity if you can.

I'm quite fortunate it's never that bad, I was only ever spanked when I frankly deserved it only a couple times in my youth. They are not so bad to warrant that level of hatred, but on the other hand, I know my mother and I want nothing to do with him. He's just not a pleasant person at the best of times. I feel blessed to have my mom, but most of my family I have little connection with which I wish wasn't the case, but not much to do about that now.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=355754 time=1652836109 user_id=21286]
SleepingWolf said:

This does seem like the simplest solution thank you.

gnome said:
SleepingWolf said:
gnome said:

I hope it works for you. The binding suggestion is a great idea and is perhaps good alternative to cursing.

For yourself, have you tried closing your chakras around them? During AoP meditation visualize/affirm their anger reflecting off your aura, and if any negativity does get through, it dissolves into nothing.

It can be helpful to dissect these people's thought process. In my case, from a similar family member, the nonsense is what - on the surface - looks like "utter bullsh*t". However, I found it's actually a lie they believe to be true, that their mind has created to get a reaction from people that they think they deserve for what really happened. Ultimately, they didn't process emotion in the past because other people told them to "suck it up" etc. and it was normal. Later, they tell lies or "twist" the truth so that people react in the way they think people should have reacted.

This might not make any sense - and no need to apologise for rambling/venting!

I never thought about closing chakras, I've not really needed to be forced around them enough to consider that, and it's usually out of the blue whenever I have to. That might help with the energy, but it's usually just the dumb things they say that gets me to do that silly thing many do where I end up evaluating every little thing said and what I could've said better. It's why I stopped being around certain people, I can't stand the ignorant at this point.

Their thought process is literally too childish for me to understand. Despite being 6 decades ish old now, you try to call them out or get them to understand the behavior they're doing and it's affect and they will quite literally speak over you childishly everytime. It never matters what they've done wrong, so long as you've done something wrong as well for them to complain about while trying to get them to reassess their own behaviour. They've done this for years with my mom for decades now, and trying to get an honest conversation out of them just results in the same childish anger. I swear it's a newborn soul/child in an old persons body. I'm fairly certain only one person will miss him when he's gone, I just have no concern for them anymore beyond familial obligations.

SleepingWolf said:
I never thought about closing chakras, I've not really needed to be forced around them enough to consider that, and it's usually out of the blue whenever I have to. That might help with the energy, but it's usually just the dumb things they say that gets me to do that silly thing many do where I end up evaluating every little thing said and what I could've said better. It's why I stopped being around certain people, I can't stand the ignorant at this point.

Their thought process is literally too childish for me to understand. Despite being 6 decades ish old now, you try to call them out or get them to understand the behavior they're doing and it's affect and they will quite literally speak over you childishly everytime. It never matters what they've done wrong, so long as you've done something wrong as well for them to complain about while trying to get them to reassess their own behaviour. They've done this for years with my mom for decades now, and trying to get an honest conversation out of them just results in the same childish anger. I swear it's a newborn soul/child in an old persons body. I'm fairly certain only one person will miss him when he's gone, I just have no concern for them anymore beyond familial obligations.

That is tricky. I don't understand fully your obligations, I know you mentioned financial previously. Also, I'm not clear on the age gap between you an this person. My 'similar' example is in my age bracket. It sounds like you would be best to cut ties with this person, or create some physical distance. Are you living together? I think at this time - if you are trapped - you would do well to summon bravery, fortitude and exercise your inner strength over this person. If that means sacrificing short-term comfort - financial dependence, perhaps it is something to consider. Try not to get sucked into trivialities though.

Also, invoking ANSUZ energies within your soul may help you.

gnome said:
SleepingWolf said:

That is tricky. I don't understand fully your obligations, I know you mentioned financial previously. Also, I'm not clear on the age gap between you an this person. My 'similar' example is in my age bracket. It sounds like you would be best to cut ties with this person, or create some physical distance. Are you living together? I think at this time - if you are trapped - you would do well to summon bravery, fortitude and exercise your inner strength over this person. If that means sacrificing short-term comfort - financial dependence, perhaps it is something to consider. Try not to get sucked into trivialities though.

Also, invoking ANSUZ energies within your soul may help you.

We've wanted to cut ties for years now yes. As soon as my mom can get her retirement money which she can't until a certain age, we're moving away to somewhere cheaper. I've always seen this opportunity as a blessing either way, since it's allowed me time to really focus on cleaning and meditation, I just get distracted on the rare occasion I've had to deal with them. I started this post mere minutes after one such occasion, which is why it was so rambly, never was I called "useless" before simply because they were too angry to give me actual instructions for a needed task. My mind turned to the place where I am actually useful here, I realize. Shouldn't have let such a dumb word get to me, when I know my use in my duties.

SleepingWolf said:
We've wanted to cut ties for years now yes. As soon as my mom can get her retirement money which she can't until a certain age, we're moving away to somewhere cheaper. I've always seen this opportunity as a blessing either way, since it's allowed me time to really focus on cleaning and meditation, I just get distracted on the rare occasion I've had to deal with them. I started this post mere minutes after one such occasion, which is why it was so rambly, never was I called "useless" before simply because they were too angry to give me actual instructions for a needed task. My mind turned to the place where I am actually useful here, I realize. Shouldn't have let such a dumb word get to me, when I know my use in my duties.

I am certain that your efforts will be rewarded in time. :)

This may also be worth trying, I have used it in the past - with good success - when trapped in an oppressive relationship. Detachment will stop those simple words from penetrating your aura. Sorry if you feel I am bombarding you with advice. I hope you find something that works.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back