Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About money spell

Antichrist

I started money spell a few days ago. I was planning to do it for 40 days. Today I started it a few minutes before the next day's sunrise, and finished it two or three minutes after the start of a new day. Did I fail to do it for today? Should I cancel my working or should I keep doing it?

Hail Satan!

Nero said:
I started money spell a few days ago. I was planning to do it for 40 days. Today I started it a few minutes before the next day's sunrise, and finished it two or three minutes after the start of a new day. Did I fail to do it for today? Should I cancel my working or should I keep doing it?

Hail Satan!
No, it's not lost, the important thing is when you start the working, so if you started on the last planetary hour of a day, it counts for that day, even if you finish on the next day; also it was said that, except for planetary squares, if you happen to skip a day you can just double the working for the next day and go ahead.

Nero said:

Hail Satan!

No. Try not to let more than 36 hours go past your last session, however. You can do it twice within a day if you missed the previous 24-hour period. Starting the working after or near the sunrise may weaken it somewhat, but it doesn't destroy it. I have had this happen and the working still manifested just fine, especially if you continue it over a long period of time.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=357335 time=1653259851 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

Hail Satan!

No. Try not to let more than 36 hours go past your last session, however. You can do it twice within a day if you missed the previous 24-hour period. Starting the working after or near the sunrise may weaken it somewhat, but it doesn't destroy it. I have had this happen and the working still manifested just fine, especially if you continue it over a long period of time.

Does this principle apply to magical squares too? A month ago I started to do the mercury square and have already done 29 days out of 64. Unfortunately today I started doing a session 6 minutes before sunrise and finished doing it 10 minutes after sunrise. Isn't the square destroyed ? Should I keep doing the square?

Nero said:
Does this principle apply to magical squares too? A month ago I started to do the mercury square and have already done 29 days out of 64. Unfortunately today I started doing a session 6 minutes before sunrise and finished doing it 10 minutes after sunrise. Isn't the square destroyed ? Should I keep doing the square?

Squares are even more strict about the boundaries surrounding the day. This is because the numerological power of a square is directly tied to having a specific number of reps done each day.

"The energy seems to build and becomes exceptionally strong about halfway into the working. It is imperative not to skip any days in the working, as this will ruin the entire working and you will have to start over again. It is also very important that you are exact and precise in the number of repetitions given for each day. "
Source

Regular workings have more flexibility, such as allowing the additional time of 36 hours, or the ability to do multiple sessions within one day, to catch up from a previous day. Also, the reps are not as specific. Doing 105 reps rather than 108 will not destroy a regular working like it would with a square.

Unfortunately, it sounds like your square is ruined if the sun was risen by a significant amount. I believe workings are started and continued when the energy is programmed and directed, not just when you have started gathering your energy.

However, you can salvage a square by transforming it into a regular 40 day working. You can pick a moderate amount of reps and continue this to day 40 and you will have still permanently gained something from it. As far as Mercury, though, it will be back in Gemini soon, and perhaps you may want to restart then.

What I would recommend is turning it into a regular working, then either restarting on June 15, or starting a normal working, but using the planetary mantra of Mercury, not in a square format.

It is unclear to me if a broken square still has more power than an untarnished regular working. In other words, is it always worth starting these workings as squares, regardless of whether it gets broken or not? One problem is that you may not know if you messed up, like in your case, or in the case of a miscount.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361519 time=1654136574 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

Squares are even more strict about the boundaries surrounding the day. This is because the numerological power of a square is directly tied to having a specific number of reps done each day.

"The energy seems to build and becomes exceptionally strong about halfway into the working. It is imperative not to skip any days in the working, as this will ruin the entire working and you will have to start over again. It is also very important that you are exact and precise in the number of repetitions given for each day. "
Source

Regular workings have more flexibility, such as allowing the additional time of 36 hours, or the ability to do multiple sessions within one day, to catch up from a previous day. Also, the reps are not as specific. Doing 105 reps rather than 108 will not destroy a regular working like it would with a square.

Unfortunately, it sounds like your square is ruined if the sun was risen by a significant amount. I believe workings are started and continued when the energy is programmed and directed, not just when you have started gathering your energy.

However, you can salvage a square by transforming it into a regular 40 day working. You can pick a moderate amount of reps and continue this to day 40 and you will have still permanently gained something from it. As far as Mercury, though, it will be back in Gemini soon, and perhaps you may want to restart then.

What I would recommend is turning it into a regular working, then either restarting on June 15, or starting a normal working, but using the planetary mantra of Mercury, not in a square format.

It is unclear to me if a broken square still has more power than an untarnished regular working. In other words, is it always worth starting these workings as squares, regardless of whether it gets broken or not? One problem is that you may not know if you messed up, like in your case, or in the case of a miscount.

I like the idea of turning it into a regular 40 day working but if I am not mistaken, you must adhere to one certain number of repetitions within forty days.... In my case, I vibrated different numbers of repetitions on different days ... It turns out that my forty-day working will not be quite correct, right? Will this still be effective then?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Nero said:

Hail Satan!

Also, there is one thing I would like to clarify about this. If I started freeing the soul meditation before sunrise and finished it after sunrise, does it mean that failed to do it within the previous 24- hour period? Should I do it twice next day?

Nero said:
Also, there is one thing I would like to clarify about this. If I started freeing the soul meditation before sunrise and finished it after sunrise, does it mean that failed to do it within the previous 24- hour period? Should I do it twice next day?

Nero said:
I like the idea of turning it into a regular 40 day working but if I am not mistaken, you must adhere to one certain number of repetitions within forty days.... In my case, I vibrated different numbers of repetitions on different days ... It turns out that my forty-day working will not be quite correct, right? Will this still be effective then?

In both of these cases, the working can continue, despite prior obstacles. These are not ideal situations, but they don't destroy the working either. In both cases, usually you have started on a good date, have already done previous days, and therefore it wouldn't make sense to cancel the working, even if it isn't perfect.

In regards to the salvaged square, yes you would want to pick a new number of reps and stick to it. Normal workings are not as fickle as a square is, so that is why you can go from the reps of the previous square to a new number.

Yes, you should do it twice if possible, although the situation you described is not as bad as if you actually missed the time you normally do it. For example, if it had been 34 hours since you last did it, then you would definitely want to do it twice that day.

I'm unsure how bad going over the astrological day is in your case, because you did reinforce the working within literally minutes of the day change. So the question is which is worse: going over the astrological day, or going past the 36 or 48-hour mark? The latter will kill the working, but the former won't necessarily.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=363058 time=1654561193 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

Nero said:

In both of these cases, the working can continue, despite prior obstacles. These are not ideal situations, but they don't destroy the working either. In both cases, usually you have started on a good date, have already done previous days, and therefore it wouldn't make sense to cancel the working, even if it isn't perfect.

In regards to the salvaged square, yes you would want to pick a new number of reps and stick to it. Normal workings are not as fickle as a square is, so that is why you can go from the reps of the previous square to a new number.

Yes, you should do it twice if possible, although the situation you described is not as bad as if you actually missed the time you normally do it. For example, if it had been 34 hours since you last did it, then you would definitely want to do it twice that day.

I'm unsure how bad going over the astrological day is in your case, because you did reinforce the working within literally minutes of the day change. So the question is which is worse: going over the astrological day, or going past the 36 or 48-hour mark? The latter will kill the working, but the former won't necessarily.

Thank you very much for the explanation :)

BTW, where is it written about not letting 36 hours go past the last session?
To be honest I can't recall that I've seen such info anywhere on JOS website or PDF files. Even on magical squares page it is only written about not skipping a day , but nothing is said about 36 hours...

It seems like I used to let 36 hours go past my last session several times without going over the astrological day though. For example, I used to start the working one day at 1 p.m , and next day I would start it at 4 a.m. So, 39 hours were passed between two sessions. But without going over the astrological day.

Nero said:
Thank you very much for the explanation :)

BTW, where is it written about not letting 36 hours go past the last session?
To be honest I can't recall that I've seen such info anywhere on JOS website or PDF files. Even on magical squares page it is only written about not skipping a day , but nothing is said about 36 hours...

It seems like I used to let 36 hours go past my last session several times without going over the astrological day though. For example, I used to start the working one day at 1 p.m , and next day I would start it at 4 a.m. So, 39 hours were passed between two sessions. But without going over the astrological day.

On HPHC's explanation of Squares, he mentions 36 hours as the minimum time to reset the energy, such as when a working must be restarted.

Honestly, it is not totally clear to me, such as in your example. I wish I could give a definitive answer. I would just do your best to avoid going past 36 hours, where possible. You can add 12 hours to the previous session time and know when the 36-hour point will arrive. If you think about it like that, it does not sound so restrictive.

As well as what has been advised already, please try to override this habit of starting witchcraft last-minute. It's best to do it during other times of the day. In this case, a money spell is best done during the day, as close to noon as possible, as the Sun is the main ruler of wealth. Liminal times are the worst time to do a working, as there are major shifts in energy during those times, and thus instability, which is why the Ancient used to get involved to raise and balance their energies at dawn and dusk.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Nero said:

Hail Satan!

Starting the working after or near the sunrise may weaken it somewhat, but it doesn't destroy it.

Im interested why this is the case. Can you please elaborate💙

CaspianTheDreamer said:

I was going off the understanding that because you are operating on the transition between days, this may weaken the working simply because the circumstances aren't what they are supposed to be.

I did not know exactly why, but Stormblood has provided a better answer:

Stormblood said:
As well as what has been advised already, please try to override this habit of starting witchcraft last-minute. It's best to do it during other times of the day. In this case, a money spell is best done during the day, as close to noon as possible, as the Sun is the main ruler of wealth. Liminal times are the worst time to do a working, as there are major shifts in energy during those times, and thus instability, which is why the Ancient used to get involved to raise and balance their energies at dawn and dusk.

Thanks.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=364516 time=1654752516 user_id=21286]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I was going off the understanding that because you are operating on the transition between days, this may weaken the working simply because the circumstances aren't what they are supposed to be.

I did not know exactly why, but Stormblood has provided a better answer:

Stormblood said:

Thanks.

Hi! I wanted to ask you something. The biggest thing that's been bothering me lately is the lack of a sense of direction in my life. Now I can say for sure that I'm confused in life because I don't know what I really want from life. This mostly applies to my profession. I know my strengths and weaknesses quite well, as I have devoted a lot of time to studying my natal chart, but as I said earlier, I cannot understand in which direction to go. I've always been fascinated by people like Steve Jobs, Elon Musk and others who had passion and woke up in the morning with the feeling that they had to accomplish something very important. I also want to have a calling like these people. But how can I get it? Now I feel lost and I'm thrown from side to side....

Nero said:
Hi! I wanted to ask you something. The biggest thing that's been bothering me lately is the lack of a sense of direction in my life. Now I can say for sure that I'm confused in life because I don't know what I really want from life. This mostly applies to my profession. I know my strengths and weaknesses quite well, as I have devoted a lot of time to studying my natal chart, but as I said earlier, I cannot understand in which direction to go. I've always been fascinated by people like Steve Jobs, Elon Musk and others who had passion and woke up in the morning with the feeling that they had to accomplish something very important. I also want to have a calling like these people. But how can I get it? Now I feel lost and I'm thrown from side to side....

Look to your Sun and Mars to see where you are naturally driven. The house will show where you put this energy, and the sign and major aspects show how you will do this.

Your 10th house shows how you approach your career. Your 11th house shows how you approach larger groups, organizations, and humanitarian efforts. Planets in these will influence how you approach these areas of your life. Also, look at the planet which rules the sign of either of these houses.

Besides this, I would recommend taking a few career tests or something, just to get an idea of any areas you are passionate about.

At the same time, knowing that the Sun and Mars incite action, you can create new passions for yourself. This is what I have done for increasing spiritual productivity: Take Mars energy and program it to permanently increase your energy and drive for something, in a positive manner. Associated runes would be Sowilo and Thurisaz, respectively.

So, you can either follow and strengthen your current passions or create something new. For me, my I cannot view life outside JoS or Satanism. Nothing else fulfills me, and I have grown to detest a lot of other aspects of life. Although I have some natural passion for this, I have further accelerated this by the above workings, as well as with Nauthiz for discipline and consistency.

I don't know how you view Satanism, but I view it as the path out of any problems one can face. While my views can get extreme in that regard, it also has given me the ability to not care about concerns others may have in life. I no longer have anything to prove to anyone, because I know the true progress I have made in my soul. Even then, the fruits of my efforts will continue to manifest externally, regardless.

Hope this helps.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=369853 time=1656357373 user_id=21286]
[

Look to your Sun and Mars to see where you are naturally driven. The house will show where you put this energy, and the sign and major aspects show how you will do this.

Your 10th house shows how you approach your career. Your 11th house shows how you approach larger groups, organizations, and humanitarian efforts. Planets in these will influence how you approach these areas of your life. Also, look at the planet which rules the sign of either of these houses.

Besides this, I would recommend taking a few career tests or something, just to get an idea of any areas you are passionate about.

At the same time, knowing that the Sun and Mars incite action, you can create new passions for yourself. This is what I have done for increasing spiritual productivity: Take Mars energy and program it to permanently increase your energy and drive for something, in a positive manner. Associated runes would be Sowilo and Thurisaz, respectively.

So, you can either follow and strengthen your current passions or create something new. For me, my I cannot view life outside JoS or Satanism. Nothing else fulfills me, and I have grown to detest a lot of other aspects of life. Although I have some natural passion for this, I have further accelerated this by the above workings, as well as with Nauthiz for discipline and consistency.

I don't know how you view Satanism, but I view it as the path out of any problems one can face. While my views can get extreme in that regard, it also has given me the ability to not care about concerns others may have in life. I no longer have anything to prove to anyone, because I know the true progress I have made in my soul. Even then, the fruits of my efforts will continue to manifest externally, regardless.

Hope this helps.

Blitzkreig, I assume the mailing address in your profile is the one you're using currently? I'd like to speak to you about something similar to this but I think I'll have to give more detail about my chart to explain myself. I don't think it's too much detail but I rather be careful. If you don't mind, of course.

hailourtruegod said:
Blitzkreig, I assume the mailing address in your profile is the one you're using currently? I'd like to speak to you about something similar to this but I think I'll have to give more detail about my chart to explain myself. I don't think it's too much detail but I rather be careful. If you don't mind, of course.

Yes, you can email me there.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=369853 time=1656357373 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your response.

I'm doing sun and Mars squares these days because I've been struggling with a low self-esteem and low energy recently. These mantras has helped me a lot.

I want to work on my discipline as well but honestly I'm afraid to do Saturn square because I don't want to attract anything bad to me.
What would you recommend me to do to improve my discipline?

Is Nauthiz good for this? How many repetitions do I have to do and what would be the affirmation?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back