Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Promoting JOS With Permanent Marker / Sticker

Fuchs

YSZwaWQ9QXBp

We should use the summer time, until they will again try to lock us in like animals in cages during winter [covid] time.

Where ever you are not monitored, or in danger to be watched/get caught, while writing something like:

Find Out The Truth = WWW.joyofsatan.com
Free Your Mind = www.joyofsatan.com
Real Magic = www.joyofsatan.com

Fokus on places that are visited by many people frequently.

Like Soccer stadiums, airports, concert halls, restaurants, freeway rest areas, shopping centers, ..... .

Don´t do it near your living area or work area, like all advertising for JOS do it as much anonymous as possibel.

We are many, if everybody would do it daily we could reach millions.

One can also use stickers:

"WARNING!! DO NOT USE LASER PRINTERS FOR STICKER WARFARE!!!"
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65021

For example:
23.png

"Religious books - Haha, I don't think I need to go in depth about this one! I am sure you all have PLENTY of anti-judeo tracks that can be used for this!

Frequented Areas If you live next to an area which is visited a lot then this could be a WONDERFUL place to put stickers. ESPECIALLY if you live next to a theme park! People visit theme parks from ALL OVER the world! Great places to put them are where people will see them!

Elevators On or near the elevator buttons! If you put a sticker here then people will definitely notice it!

Bathroom Mirrrs Let's be honest, When have you ever not looked in the mirror after using a restroom to make sure your teeth are clean and hair is in order? Great places are Movie theaters, restaurants, Public bathrooms. Basically, any bathroom that people will be using!

Places Teenagers Frequent If your town has an area where all the youth hang out then putting stickers in these areas could be perfect! As people are young the judeo brainwashing hasn't set in as strongly and it makes it easier for them to break out! Not to mention, I doubt the type of places teens frequent are going to be popular with parents! The youth is our future!

Skate Parks Again this deals with youth. The type of youth which hang out in skate parks are usually the more disobedient rebelious type! They would be the ones to be willing to sit down and read JoyOfSatan, even if just as a means of being rebelious!

Fast Food Locations Hundreds of people visit fast food locations every single day! If you place a couple of stickers on the drive through order menu at night then people will see the sticker while looking for food to order! Not you can visit this same fast food place and put stickers on the bathroom mirrors the next day!

Like I said before, there are a LOT of ways to use stickers! It is only limited by your imagination! Remember, place stickers in places where people will be looking! If you are looking at something then other people will be looking at it too!"

For more info how to create a sticker:
Warefare by stickers!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51893

Fuchs said:
YSZwaWQ9QXBp

We should use the summer time, until they will again try to lock us in like animals in cages during winter [covid] time.

Where ever you are not monitored, or in danger to be watched/get caught, while writing something like:

Like Soccer stadiums, airports, concert halls, restaurants, freeway rest areas, shopping centers, ..... .

Don´t do it near your living area or work area, like all advertising for JOS do it as much anonymous as possibel.

For example:
23.png

"Religious books - Haha, I don't think I need to go in depth about this one! I am sure you all have PLENTY of anti-judeo tracks that can be used for this!

Frequented Areas If you live next to an area which is visited a lot then this could be a WONDERFUL place to put stickers. ESPECIALLY if you live next to a theme park! People visit theme parks from ALL OVER the world! Great places to put them are where people will see them!

Elevators On or near the elevator buttons! If you put a sticker here then people will definitely notice it!

Bathroom Mirrrs Let's be honest, When have you ever not looked in the mirror after using a restroom to make sure your teeth are clean and hair is in order? Great places are Movie theaters, restaurants, Public bathrooms. Basically, any bathroom that people will be using!

Places Teenagers Frequent If your town has an area where all the youth hang out then putting stickers in these areas could be perfect! As people are young the judeo brainwashing hasn't set in as strongly and it makes it easier for them to break out! Not to mention, I doubt the type of places teens frequent are going to be popular with parents! The youth is our future!

Skate Parks Again this deals with youth. The type of youth which hang out in skate parks are usually the more disobedient rebelious type! They would be the ones to be willing to sit down and read JoyOfSatan, even if just as a means of being rebelious!

Fast Food Locations Hundreds of people visit fast food locations every single day! If you place a couple of stickers on the drive through order menu at night then people will see the sticker while looking for food to order! Not you can visit this same fast food place and put stickers on the bathroom mirrors the next day!

Like I said before, there are a LOT of ways to use stickers! It is only limited by your imagination! Remember, place stickers in places where people will be looking! If you are looking at something then other people will be looking at it too!"

Warefare by stickers!

I didnt print this sticker but i am the one who made it. Tell me what i did wrong.

Any stickers and such should have qr code on them for easy access to the internet page.

I have done alot of marker warfare in the ways you've mentioned and was actually going to start doing QR stickers soon.
As Henu pointed out, QR codes cater to the general person's laziness to type or read, which is why I'm going for short and sweet or video gold. Exit The Jewtrix is a good one, and I've found a quick shocker for people is "The Circumcision" by Serbon. It's RTR fuel too, and straight to how horrid the kikes are.
Thanks for the post. Good tips.

Fuchs said:
That, and also do not damage or vandalize anyone's property as the JoS is law abiding and so is everyone here.

Anyways, my suggestion would be to use smaller permanent marker's, if possible. Something that you can conceal in your hands or fingers. There are some mini permanent markers you can find online, however, it would leave a digital footprint.

Also for anyone doing this would want to have some practice beforehand.

For stickers, you can make them waterproof by either taping both sides with clear tape (don't leave fingerprints). Or even better, get laminating paper, preferably card stock, and seal it with a hair straightener.

There are also mini paint sprays, though not ethical or legal. However, in places where appropriate, such as flyers, magazines etc., this can come in handy. Do this with a card paper cutout of whichever phrase, ideally a simple one, to make it very efficient and easy.

NinRick said:
Don’t use permanent markers or other means like that.
This would be just vandalism.
Yes, but stickers are by law not considered vandalism, because you can just take them down

Serbon said:
NinRick said:
Yes, but stickers are by law not considered vandalism, because you can just take them down

I was not referring to stickers, just to the markers and similar means.

Shadowcat said:
Fuchs said:
YSZwaWQ9QXBp

For example:
23.png

Warefare by stickers!

I didnt print this sticker but i am the one who made it. Tell me what i did wrong.

Nothing, I find it good, I saw it as a example on the sticker topic I linked, so I used it to show the people how it can be done.

Fuchs said:
Shadowcat said:
Fuchs said:
YSZwaWQ9QXBp

For example:
23.png

Warefare by stickers!

Nothing, I find it good, I saw it as a example on the sticker topic I linked, so I used it to show the people how it can be done.

reee MRx :p. I thought you meant that my sticker was an example of something i gave out for printing. I thought you were pointing out something wrong with this if this did happen to be the case and i was asking what that would be then. I think i remember something about laser printers having some mark or something on something they print? Could you elaborate? But yes, i only left it online here and never printed :p

Shadowcat said:
Fuchs said:
Shadowcat said:

reee MRx :p. I thought you meant that my sticker was an example of something i gave out for printing. I thought you were pointing out something wrong with this if this did happen to be the case and i was asking what that would be then. I think i remember something about laser printers having some mark or something on something they print? Could you elaborate? But yes, i only left it online here and never printed :p

Jes, it is explained on the link under the quote (The warning). I just did fly over the hole subject and did see the warning from fellow SS so I did think it is important to remember people who want to create stickers.

By rereading it seems I should have stated it in a better way, it was worded missleading.

NinRick said:

The key to immortality/unlimited potential/meaning of life provided, is considered vandalism, cool story bro.

I have also a story to tell:

Year 2050

2 former male SS with brainimplants, talk to each other during one off there 12h work shift off there regular 84h workweak in there 24/7/365 supervised gulag:

"Do you remember 2022 when we were still fighting the Jewish world order and someone did suggest to write down the link to the sites everyday with permanent marker, at every safe opportunity?"

"Jeah. Good times back then. So much free time."

*Brainimplant kicks in* Detecting of unhappyness releasing off:

iu

"What did you just say I feel so good, well I´m still tired and this vegan diet we have is not healping against it, well atleast we are short before bug eat sunday."

"Jeah, I miss real beef, but well the bugs are fine and better then nothing."

"Finaly our 12h shift is over, I can´t wait to go to my private cage and watch some Netflix."

"I know, I just don´t like it that we have to watch atleast 1h everyday about the holocaust, before we are free to watch anything else."

*Brainimplants detecting critical behaviour error* :
"your valuabel knowledge Netflix time was increased to 2h a day for 2 weeks."

"Man shit, I realy should not think about it and just live with it, now I have to do double time."

"Atleast you did not deny the holocaust, my dick was shut down by the implant for 1 month last time. When it fills you up with to much female hormones so you can´t do anything...

On top off that I had approved sex time at the time with the hot chick 3 cages away from mine, we had like 1h approved sharing cage time under limited supervision..., she blocked me for future cagelove requests...."

"Atleast you still have your dick, they took mine, just because I did forget to take my antisperm medication and got my girl pregnant, without approval, during the monthly cagelove time."

"I heared you can get it back, if you trade it against one off your kidneys."

"Jeah I also do not need two, we can´t get any alkohol or anything else posioning our bodys here anyway."

"You see we still have freedom, we just have to give something for it from time to time."

At a other workcage they here someone scream:

"I CAN`T STAND THIS SHIT ANYMORE: HAIL SAAAAAAATAAAAN"

They hear a puplic announcement:
WARNING WARNING WARNING CRITICAL STATEMENT:
STARTING EMERGENCY ELETROCUTION PROCESS.

The two guys watch the screamer shacking and smokeing out off his ears.
Before he drops dead.

"What´s his problem?"

"Jeah we are quite happy here, I mean atleast we do not have to work in the rabbi sex palace"

"Yeah, some off the customers there never bathe."

"Anyway why did you speak about 2022, if I rember right we agreed it would be vandalism, to write the links down in such a way."

*Facepalm* :lol:

"How stupid of me, how could I forget this."

"Vandalism, no way, this is beneath my dignity, not that there is much less, off it now."

"We may could be now free immortal and exploring the galaxy doing some cool space stuff and eathing great food, having partys with hot chicks, or just advancing further on earth building a happy family or living side by side with the gods on there home planet, if we all had done it daily..."

"You know we will never know...., we should not dwell on the past and live in the present. Fokus on the good things we have... Which bug will you order on sunday?"

Fuchs said:
NinRick said:

The key to immortality/unlimited potential/meaning of life provided, is considered vandalism, cool story bro.

Year 2050

2 former male SS with brainimplants, talk to each other during one off there 12h work shift off there regular 84h workweak in there 24/7/365 supervised gulag:

"Do you remember 2022 when we were still fighting the Jewish world order and someone did suggest to write down the link to the sites everyday with permanent marker, at every safe opportunity?"

iu

"What did you just say I feel so good, well I´m still tired and this vegan diet we have is not healping against it, well atleast we are short before bug eat sunday."

"Finaly our 12h shift is over, I can´t wait to go to my private cage and watch some Netflix."

"I know, I just don´t like it that we have to watch atleast 1h everyday about the holocaust, before we are free to watch anything else."

"Man shit, I realy should not think about it and just live with it, now I have to do double time."

"Atleast you did not deny the holocaust, my dick was shut down by the implant for 1 month last time. When it fills you up with to much female hormones so you can´t do anything...

On top off that I had approved sex time at the time with the hot chick 3 cages away from mine, we had like 1h approved sharing cage time under limited supervision..., she blocked me for future cagelove requests...."

"Atleast you still have your dick, they took mine, just because I did forget to take my antisperm medication and got my girl pregnant, without approval, during the monthly cagelove time."

"Jeah I also do not need two, we can´t get any alkohol or anything else posioning our bodys here anyway."

"You see we still have freedom, we just have to give something for it from time to time."

Before he drops dead.

"What´s his problem?"

"Jeah we are quite happy here, I mean atleast we do not have to work in the rabbi sex palace"

"Anyway why did you speak about 2022, if I rember right we agreed it would be vandalism, to write the links down in such a way."

"Vandalism, no way, this is beneath my dignity, not that there is much less, off it now."

"We may could be now free immortal and exploring the galaxy doing some cool space stuff and eathing great food, having partys with hot chicks, or just advancing further on earth building a happy family or living side by side with the gods on there home planet, if we all had done it daily..."

"You know we will never know...., we should not dwell on the past and live in the present. Fokus on the good things we have... Which bug will you order on sunday?"

If you take a permanen marker, or a bottle of spray paint, and write Joy of Satan on a random building, then yes, this is considered vandalism.

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:
NinRick said:

Year 2050

iu

Before he drops dead.

"What´s his problem?"

If you take a permanen marker, or a bottle of spray paint, and write Joy of Satan on a random building, then yes, this is considered vandalism.

Did you allready choose which bug you will eat on sunday?

Fuchs said:
Being tactful is key when spreading info about JoS. JoS being written on someones property does not give the right impression as such is commonly associated with gang culture.

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:
Being tactful is key when spreading info about JoS. JoS being written on someones property does not give the right impression as such is commonly associated with gang culture.

This is very true. Or else you give haters much room to attack us, and this time it would be true.

So stay respectful and responsible.

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:

Public buildings for example are for all, therefore it is also the right place to advertise something that is for all. All private owner if they would understand, what they will get from it, if applyed to the world, would at least privately agree.

Just because something is missused, does not mean it can´t be used for the right thing.

We are not at a position to where our broad puplic standing(²) is in anyway relevant, rather a person reading the site is off higher priority.

(²) evil rasist national socialist practising devil worship hating jews for no reason

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:

This is very true. Or else you give haters much room to attack us, and this time it would be true.

So stay respectful and responsible.

Haters gona hate, no matter what you do, it is rather a good sign:

mkp.png

Fuchs said:
Public buildings for example are for all, therefore it is also the right place to advertise something that is for all. All private owner if they would understand, what they will get from it, if applyed to the world, would at least privately agree.
The thing is, this is simply wrong. Public places and publicly accessible areas are not exempt from the law. You are essentially describing vandalism being okay when your intention is good. Further, people for the most part do not know "what they will get from it", as you say and the method you describe will inevitably give the wrong impression. Which leads me to the next point, which is that JoS' public standing is always important, even more so in this current hostile climate of substandard ideas.

I simply hope that any damage that you might incur with your approach is as small as possible.

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:
The thing is, this is simply wrong. Public places and publicly accessible areas are not exempt from the law. You are essentially describing vandalism being okay when your intention is good. Further, people for the most part do not know "what they will get from it", as you say and the method you describe will inevitably give the wrong impression. Which leads me to the next point, which is that JoS' public standing is always important, even more so in this current hostile climate of substandard ideas.

I simply hope that any damage that you might incur with your approach is as small as possible.

We live in a world where a lawyer, isn´t allowed to present a scientific paper about the holohox to a jury. The said lawyer was sentened to 3 jears prison, the final statement of the jury was: One is not allowed to ask if the holohox was technically possible.

If you live in a unjust world, one has to do what ever one can do (savely) to bring this world back to balance.

Our puplic standing is depending on our reach, more then some puplic jews/jewslaves comments (wikipedia, youtube channels etc).

Fuchs said:
We live in a world where a lawyer, isn´t allowed to present a scientific paper about the holohox to a jury. The said lawyer was sentened to 3 jears prison, the final statement of the jury was: One is not allowed to ask if the holohox was technically possible.

If you live in a unjust world, one has to do what ever one can do (savely) to bring this world back to balance.

Our puplic standing is depending on our reach, more then some puplic jews/jewslaves comments (wikipedia, youtube channels etc).
I was not referring to merely online comments, but overall perception which would be negatively impacted by vandalism. I do agree that we do live in greatly unjust world, however, like I said before I do not agree that ends justify all means. Public standing has many more factors than simply overall reach, but I get you.

Fuchs said:
Shadowcat said:
Fuchs said:

Jes, it is explained on the link under the quote (The warning). I just did fly over the hole subject and did see the warning from fellow SS so I did think it is important to remember people who want to create stickers.

By rereading it seems I should have stated it in a better way, it was worded missleading.

Brother Fuchs, may I mail you please? I found your email in the search function but I do not want to do so with out your permission.

Shadowcat said:
Fuchs said:
Shadowcat said:

Brother Fuchs, may I mail you please? I found your email in the search function but I do not want to do so with out your permission.

Normaly I refrain from exchanging private emails, because it is a potential risk, but sure you can, pls just mention your protonmailadress here once.

Fuchs said:
Shadowcat said:
Fuchs said:

Normaly I refrain from exchanging private emails, because it is a potential risk, but sure you can, pls just mention your protonmailadress here once.

The thing is I actually had all posts with my email removed otherwise in the past I would have given mine instead. Could we agree on a "password" instead that I could reply with here and in my email so you know it's me?

Shadowcat said:
Fuchs said:
Shadowcat said:

The thing is I actually had all posts with my email removed otherwise in the past I would have given mine instead. Could we agree on a "password" instead that I could reply with here and in my email so you know it's me?

Sure, just write your protonmail to my protonemail adress include your pw and then post your pw here.

Fuchs said:
Shadowcat said:
Fuchs said:

Sure, just write your protonmail to my protonemail adress include your pw and then post your pw here.

Password in the email will be 1488666. If you get a mail from someone claiming to be me without this password ignore it completely.

Shadowcat said:
Password in the email will be 1488666. If you get a mail from someone claiming to be me without this password ignore it completely.

I would be careful what i share,if i were you.

Just now,i had a quick look on something regarding him.

Demonic said:
Shadowcat said:

I would be careful what i share,if i were you.

Just now,i had a quick look on something regarding him.

He is quite legitimate and contributes like everyone else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back