Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have a doubt!

Enki is indeed Satan, but that website is not affiliated to the JoS, and it also plagiarizes content without giving due mentions.

Aquarius said:
Enki is indeed Satan, but that website is not affiliated to the JoS, and it also plagiarizes content without giving due mentions.

I looked through their website. It has some content similarities, but also some differences. I don't think it is set up in opposition to JOS, as controlled opposition, for example.

Anyway, I sent them an email, so we will see what comes of it.

Filho de satan said:
The site loveenki.com and Satan too?

Aquarius said:

From this link (by the same author): https://www.enkishivasatya.com/anu-enemy.html we can see that they are slightly confused about Jews being a racial enemy. They recognize Zionists and Christianity as a problem but get confused as to how ethnicity (of Jews) is relevant to this.

Time will tell whether this is just a small oversight on their part or something that will damn them.

Aquarius said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=355641 time=1652810344 user_id=21286]
Filho de satan said:

Aquarius said:

From this link (by the same author): https://www.enkishivasatya.com/anu-enemy.html we can see that they are slightly confused about Jews being a racial enemy. They recognize Zionists and Christianity as a problem but get confused as to how ethnicity (of Jews) is relevant to this.

Time will tell whether this is just a small oversight on their part or something that will damn them.

That forum the Spanish version many years ago was called Unidos por Satan, it was based on Spanish translations of the JOS and then it was infiltrated and corrupted into what it is now which basically mixes spiritual satanism with a lot of new age disinformation, it is false controlled opposition.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=355641 time=1652810344 user_id=21286]
Filho de satan said:

Aquarius said:

That website has been there for years, I think I remember reading that the dude is just someone who can't accept the whole truth about what is written on JoS so he created he own website that has his delusions in it.

Thanks everyone for the reply, I also found the same they don't hold the Jews responsible for the crimes committed against humanity, and all over the site they speak the name of our God as enki Shiva satya, but never as Satan.

Filho de satan said:
Thanks everyone for the reply, I also found the same they don't hold the Jews responsible for the crimes committed against humanity, and all over the site they speak the name of our God as enki Shiva satya, but never as Satan.
Satan is the highest name, when one actively avoids it it means they have fears and delusions and these kind of people won't accept the truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back