Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Queen Elizabeth is a druid priestess

lodoshurricane

It seems that the old queen attended the druid ceremony and was blessed. I guess the queen is a tight druid.Elizabeth II was initiated as an ovate member of the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids in 1946. Look at the seremony and confession.

lodoshurricane said:
It seems that the old queen attended the druid ceremony and was blessed. I guess the queen is a tight druid.Elizabeth II was initiated as an ovate member of the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids in 1946. Look at the seremony and confession.

Pretty sure she is actually a crypto-Jew, based on her appearance.

5c4a0fc95241471ca5271245

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=355296 time=1652724966 user_id=21286]
lodoshurricane said:

5c4a0fc95241471ca5271245
And constantly covering for the disgusting pedophiliac acts of her family.

lodoshurricane said:

Whoever does drink gentile blood is a worthless soul.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128

Blitzkreig [JG said:
lodoshurricane said:

5c4a0fc95241471ca5271245
The bottom lip say's it all.

I notice many Joos have an inner-tube like bottom lip.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
lodoshurricane said:

5c4a0fc95241471ca5271245
Yeah she is and REAL Druids don't exist anymore so it would not matter whatever they blessed her or not.

Kurat said:
Elizabeth II is problably jew or even she is not, she is not our friend any way. Hitler called her mother "most dangerous women in Europe".

I suggest you remove the wallpaper of the Jewish-American organization in your signature.

Thank you.

Elizabeth is one of the worst jews imaginable. I have heard whispers of them joyfully killing and eating children in true jew fashion. The sight of her makes me sick, I wish she would hurry up and die.

Pumpkin671 said:
Historic moment.
The British will only be free when the guts of priests are used to hang the Kings and queens of old.
Hanging is too quick, these abominations deserve worse, don't you think?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back