Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews afraid of Are gods arrival

< 0 >

https://venturebeat-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/venturebeat.com/2022/05/14/prepare-for-arrival-tech-pioneer-warns-of-alien-invasion/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16527014610265&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fventurebeat.com%2F2022%2F05%2F14%2Fprepare-for-arrival-tech-pioneer-warns-of-alien-invasion%2F

Just give me a good laugh this morning

Lol I only read that 1st paragraph while working (used mic for text, hence why the sentences are awful) and decided to read more of it just now. Posted this under a false assumption of what the article really is, so I'm looking pretty damn dumb right now.

<o> said:
Lol I only read that 1st paragraph while working (used mic for text, hence why the sentences are awful) and decided to read more of it just now. Posted this under a false assumption of what the article really is, so I'm looking pretty damn dumb right now.

The Jews won't be here for the Gods arrival I don't think.

Before reading it, I am deciding already that this "alien invasion" is nonsense. The Gods and Goddesses won't be invading; this Planet is not the jew's; the Gods and Goddesses - or at least some of them, because you can't fit... (well.. what's the maximum comfortable limit of individual People can you have standing all over an entire Planet?!) all at once! - will be returning to this Planet; some would be visiting for the first time, I would think. Is this "alien invasion" not just along the lines of Trump's Star-Trek-stolen logo SpAcE fOrCe? I was told that this "space force" would be to point weapons back at Earth. My immediate thought was to blow-up our Planet, but then they said it's for other countries... so now with this nonsense with Russia (because Con-ronavirus went nowhere)... yet it still could be to explode Planet Earth because the jew is such a... well... it's not a spoilt brat; it just can't get its way.

<o> said:
https://venturebeat-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/venturebeat.com/2022/05/14/prepare-for-arrival-tech-pioneer-warns-of-alien-invasion/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16527014610265&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fventurebeat.com%2F2022%2F05%2F14%2Fprepare-for-arrival-tech-pioneer-warns-of-alien-invasion%2F

Just give me a good laugh this morning

This article is actually about robots.

FancyMancy said:
Before reading it, I am deciding already that this "alien invasion" is nonsense. The Gods and Goddesses won't be invading; this Planet is not the jew's; the Gods and Goddesses - or at least some of them, because you can't fit... (well.. what's the maximum comfortable limit of individual People can you have standing all over an entire Planet?!) all at once! - will be returning to this Planet; some would be visiting for the first time, I would think. Is this "alien invasion" not just along the lines of Trump's Star-Trek-stolen logo SpAcE fOrCe? I was told that this "space force" would be to point weapons back at Earth. My immediate thought was to blow-up our Planet, but then they said it's for other countries... so now with this nonsense with Russia (because Con-ronavirus went nowhere)... yet it still could be to explode Planet Earth because the jew is such a... well... it's not a spoilt brat; it just can't get its way.

I was under the assumption some jew wrote this article, so our gods would very well be seen by them in that kind of way; and for good reason.

Regardless though the actual article is about AI with the writer going off on a terminator rant basically.

One day, hopefully soon, gentiles will oust musks dystopian (overall jew goal)reality he's accelerating us Into and move Into Nikolia tesla type of future.

<o> said:

Everyone makes mistakes. Don't worry about it. Besides, I think the jews and their masters certainly would be afraid of our Gods coming to Earth to drive them out. They probably panic from only the thought of it. Imagine having to look in the face of the most powerful beings in the universe who you have been cursing and slandering for hundreds and hundreds of years while they were in another part of the galaxy. And then they're just here, and you have to look them in the eyes.

People should think before posting on here. This is just like something someone posted a little bit ago where the word Nuclear option was used kind of as a symbolic thing of the word drastic and someone without reading the article said that they were discussing setting off nukes.

But anyways I always try to read stuff at least to get the point of something before posting it. There were a couple times I thought to post something and realized either the article was not appropriate for this group for some reason or it wasn't talking about what I thought it was.

It would be super interesting if anyone found anything specific suggesting the Jews were scared of the return of the Gods though. What about Space force started under trump. Are they going to try to fight the Gods in space to prevent them from coming here (dumb 😂) and of course lose.

slyscorpion said:
It would be super interesting if anyone found anything specific suggesting the Jews were scared of the return of the Gods though. What about Space force started under trump. Are they going to try to fight the Gods in space to prevent them from coming here (dumb 😂) and of course lose.

Lmao i can just imagine the amount of disappointment on the gods' faces when the jews try to attack them only for the energy to deflect back and crush all of them.

slyscorpion said:
<o> said:

Still trying to work out how exactly the jews won't be here anymore soon. From what I've read their demise is going to be unique. Maybe it's beyond my ability to comprehend what's coming for them.

Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:
<o> said:

Still trying to work out how exactly the jews won't be here anymore soon. From what I've read their demise is going to be unique. Maybe it's beyond my ability to comprehend what's coming for them.

One thing I do see and you can too if you can read astral impressions or energy and look up some place in Pissrael their end will be like something out of a horror movie only worse. Want to know more look up the story of Job in the Torah that is a warning of what will happen if they don't keep the grid up. Super impose over that their souls being half destroyed as well and curses as well as what gentiles will do to them once they learn the truth. I think you get the point. That's what I see.

slyscorpion said:

What psychopathic idiots the Jews are🤣🤣🤣

slyscorpion said:

The reptilian jews probably think the Gods haven't advanced yet, they will see in the end the full extent of the gods an gentile power, I can't wait for the Gods return

slyscorpion said:
Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:

One thing I do see and you can too if you can read astral impressions or energy and look up some place in Pissrael their end will be like something out of a horror movie only worse. Want to know more look up the story of Job in the Torah that is a warning of what will happen if they don't keep the grid up. Super impose over that their souls being half destroyed as well and curses as well as what gentiles will do to them once they learn the truth. I think you get the point. That's what I see.

Don't forget the 19 enochian key "their holy throne will become caves for the beasts"

Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Shining Force said:

Don't forget the 19 enochian key "their holy throne will become caves for the beasts"

I didn't infact I recited that once near the eclipse after I finished rtrs. I love the poetry and feel of the keys.

Anyways I think this is going to be interesting. So far what I see so far as the energy it can only be matched by some third world war zone where everyone is in poverty and lacking things.

I don't know exactly what is going to happen I am just taking hints from the energy that's all. If I am wrong I am wrong. Why don't you tune into it yourself a little (don't take it in I mean read it and try to sense it) if your curious. Note I am mainly talking about the energy in places like Pissrael and very high number Jewish communities.

<o> said:
One day, hopefully soon, gentiles will oust musks dystopian (overall jew goal)reality he's accelerating us Into and move Into Nikolia tesla type of future.
Wouldn't it be way cool if Nikola Tesla returned along with Gods and Goddesses?! The jew would be pleased about that!

Sunny said:
slyscorpion said:

psychopath
  • A person who engages repeatedly in criminal and antisocial behaviour without remorse or empathy for those victimised.
  • A morally irresponsible person.
  • A person with a personality disorder indicated by a pattern of lying, cunning, manipulating, glibness, exploiting, heedlessness, arrogance, delusions of grandeur, sexual promiscuity, low self-control, disregard for morality, lack of acceptance of responsibility, callousness, and lack of empathy and remorse. Such an individual may be especially prone to violent and criminal offences.

Has anyone happened to read the bibles, by any chance?! Dirty jew shit.

FancyMancy said:
<o> said:
Wouldn't it be way cool if Nikola Tesla returned along with Gods and Goddesses?! The jew would be pleased about that!

Sunny said:
slyscorpion said:

psychopath
  • A person who engages repeatedly in criminal and antisocial behaviour without remorse or empathy for those victimised.
  • A person with a personality disorder indicated by a pattern of lying, cunning, manipulating, glibness, exploiting, heedlessness, arrogance, delusions of grandeur, sexual promiscuity, low self-control, disregard for morality, lack of acceptance of responsibility, callousness, and lack of empathy and remorse. Such an individual may be especially prone to violent and criminal offences.

Oh I know about the contradictions in the bible,their was a city the reptilian jews thoughtform said to destroy, an when they whent to take the city it was already destroyed, an the reptilian jewish god didn't know about it, some all powerful, all seeing god,yet you still have christards drooling an saying (bibulls bes reals guy's believe us)they will see the connections between the torah,quran an bible soon

FancyMancy said:
<o> said:

Sunny said:
slyscorpion said:

psychopath

Many people do not even read the bible, but still obey christianity out of fear. We know how christianity imposed itself, with the inquisition, not unlike islam. Those who read it understand little or nothing because they have no knowledge about spirituality, if they ask questions there are no answers, there is only censorship. You can't get more communist than that.

Satnam666 said:
FancyMancy said:
<o> said:

Sunny said:
psychopath

Oh I know about the contradictions in the bible,their was a city the reptilian jews thoughtform said to destroy, an when they whent to take the city it was already destroyed, an the reptilian jewish god didn't know about it, some all powerful, all seeing god,yet you still have christards drooling an saying (bibulls bes reals guy's believe us)they will see the connections between the torah,quran an bible soon
It takes such a psychopath to make such a shit faerie tale as the bibles. There's also another realisation - there are many versions of the bibles; these days, many stories and franchises are being 'rebooted' - many versions of the same jewish poison and pollution. It's a bad/fake love and bad/fake friendship relationship. Very one-sided, with victimisation but many times much worse. Stockholm-Syndrome-love is blind.

Sunny said:
Many people do not even read the bible, but still obey christianity out of fear. We know how christianity imposed itself, with the inquisition, not unlike islam. Those who read it understand little or nothing because they have no knowledge about spirituality, if they ask questions there are no answers, there is only censorship. You can't get more communist than that.
There is somewhat an overlap, which might be complicated. All - or maybe I should say "all" - christianity is, if we are being kind, is a friendship between a creator and a creation; or - since I can't help myself - a sour relationship; a relationshit. In that sense alone it is spiritual (with a lowercase S). When two people are in-love, that is spiritual (but also Spiritual). Friendship/love relationship is spiritual and maybe Spiritual. That, more or less, is the extent of christianity, with the glaringly, blindingly obvious point of it being a master and slave relationship or "relationship". As said, christians are masoch[r]ists; they love sadism against their souls (well, they don't, but they're so far beyond any stretch of the imagination of reality, so asleep and stupefied, that they don't know anything about anything). They are so overwhelmed with Stockholm Syndrome it's unbelievable (if you'll excuse the pun). It's such a relationshit.

Many people in-love have spiritual connection - both literally and metaphorically. Both literally and metaphorically, christians have this "love" spiritual connection to the jewish egregore. They think their "loving" "god" is amazing, etc., and have to believe it and retort such things endlessly. Again - Stockholm-Syndrome-love is blind; it's a relationshit.

Lol they have a really good reason to be afraid :twisted: also the timeline that the article gives (30 years or less) might be correct

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back