Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chances of being SS

GoldenxChild1

I have this thought a lot: What are the chances that out of the infinite potentiality we are SS, let alone human?

Is not truly overwhelming when you see how fortunate we all are to be here and to have this opportunity. I think about the limitless creation in the universe and am simply astounded that I am what I am.

I only wish I could express this thought further yet fall short in explanation.

Let us celebrate the races of Man and his potential for limitless growth.

Let us revere and love the Gods for their care and attention, for without them we would be nothing.

Turn your head upwards and cry for Satan, our eternal Father.

Bathe in Hell Fire and bask in His love. He is our salvation, our elevation, our revelation.

To all the Powers of Hell, I am ever grateful and ever at your service.

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAALZEBUL!!
HAIL ASTARTE!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL AGARES!!

GoldenxChild1 said:
I have this thought a lot: What are the chances that out of the infinite potentiality we are SS, let alone human?

Is not truly overwhelming when you see how fortunate we all are to be here and to have this opportunity. I think about the limitless creation in the universe and am simply astounded that I am what I am.

I only wish I could express this thought further yet fall short in explanation.

Let us celebrate the races of Man and his potential for limitless growth.

Let us revere and love the Gods for their care and attention, for without them we would be nothing.

Turn your head upwards and cry for Satan, our eternal Father.

Bathe in Hell Fire and bask in His love. He is our salvation, our elevation, our revelation.

To all the Powers of Hell, I am ever grateful and ever at your service.

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAALZEBUL!!
HAIL ASTARTE!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL AGARES!!

I understand what you mean, but I can not express it properly in words!

It is truly very beautiful that each of us is an individual and really are what they are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back