Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to remove curses on my name and image

Curious666

Basically these are curses on names. What people know/say about this person.

Hitler's name has been cursed and badly spoken off. The same with Satan. The curses on the name of this wonderful being has been so much, those who are without speak ill of him.

Do curses thrown on names such as Hitler affect them even as they are in other lifetimes? Just a question nothing much.

I feel like through the years of my life. My name has gone through so much fire and scrutiny from the society. I was publicly known as a very devout xian, family relatives etc.... and my changes from xianity were also very publicly known (i had nothing to do with this).

So following that, my name and image has faced so much scrutiny and prejudice. I honestly feel like the people and society misrepresent me for the person that I truly am deeply in my soul. I hadn't really understood this, but after doing so many cleaning sessions, I have come to understand that this is the case.

My image and name has been falsely represented, even the closest person related to me by blood, i 99% feel like they totally think very less of me (my twin). The person is deeply xian. The only person who understands and appreciates me is my mother. It hurts me. And I want to change this.

I will start a working soon; when the dates are favourable and when I am done with the workings I have going. It will be on the lines of freeing my name and image from the curses, bindings, negative attachments, negative attitude, and rubbish placed on my image and my name. I feel like this will make my living and presence in society much more smoother, and my living better.

I know already the basics of what i should do. But any comments on this will be appreciated. If anyone has ever done this working. The best affirmation and word of power etc. Thanks

Curious666 said:

Hitler's name has been cursed and badly spoken off. The same with Satan. The curses on the name of this wonderful being has been so much, those who are without speak ill of him.

Do curses thrown on names such as Hitler affect them even as they are in other lifetimes? Just a question nothing much.

I feel like through the years of my life. My name has gone through so much fire and scrutiny from the society. I was publicly known as a very devout xian, family relatives etc.... and my changes from xianity were also very publicly known (i had nothing to do with this).

So following that, my name and image has faced so much scrutiny and prejudice. I honestly feel like the people and society misrepresent me for the person that I truly am deeply in my soul. I hadn't really understood this, but after doing so many cleaning sessions, I have come to understand that this is the case.

My image and name has been falsely represented, even the closest person related to me by blood, i 99% feel like they totally think very less of me (my twin). The person is deeply xian. The only person who understands and appreciates me is my mother. It hurts me. And I want to change this.

I will start a working soon; when the dates are favourable and when I am done with the workings I have going. It will be on the lines of freeing my name and image from the curses, bindings, negative attachments, negative attitude, and rubbish placed on my image and my name. I feel like this will make my living and presence in society much more smoother, and my living better.

I know already the basics of what i should do. But any comments on this will be appreciated. If anyone has ever done this working. The best affirmation and word of power etc. Thanks

The recent rituals for the Gods look over them it may give you ideas for affirmations. It You don't have to say the same thing or do the same kind of working but do something to remove that scrutiny from you and send it to the enemy or someone else. It totally is possible if the enemy can do this you can too. Why not send it back to the person who slandered you the most just an idea or the people not liking you.

Good job btw in breaking free of xtianity publicly. This isn't going to give anyone any ideas on who you are cause a lot of people did that the last year or two so don't worry.

slyscorpion said:
Curious666 said:

The recent rituals for the Gods look over them it may give you ideas for affirmations. It You don't have to say the same thing or do the same kind of working but do something to remove that scrutiny from you and send it to the enemy or someone else. It totally is possible if the enemy can do this you can too. Why not send it back to the person who slandered you the most just an idea or the people not liking you.

Good job btw in breaking free of xtianity publicly. This isn't going to give anyone any ideas on who you are cause a lot of people did that the last year or two so don't worry.

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back