Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JoS Cybersecurity password

FancyMancy

A closed forum for Cybersecurity conversation to protect the Joy of Satan

I thought it was going to be like 'Important Articles from JoS Ministry', but which takes threads from other parts of the forum and places them in there. Am I not "allowed" to know the password?

FancyMancy said:

I thought it was going to be like 'Important Articles from JoS Ministry', but which takes threads from other parts of the forum and places them in there. Am I not "allowed" to know the password?
You need to email HPHC to get it

Serbon said:
FancyMancy said:

Alrighty, then. I might do that later. I don't know if I saw a thread about it or not. I just noticed it before I posted this thread, as I posted one in JoS Activism - SS Internet Batallion. (I also spelt it "Batallion" but my browser is giving my a red squiggly underline, just to let anyone - HPHC or a JoSGuardian - know.)

FancyMancy said:
Serbon said:
FancyMancy said:

Alrighty, then. I might do that later. I don't know if I saw a thread about it or not. I just noticed it before I posted this thread, as I posted one in JoS Activism - SS Internet Batallion. (I also spelt it "Batallion" but my browser is giving my a red squiggly underline, just to let anyone - HPHC or a JoSGuardian - know.)
The group is "private" in the sense that Joe Public cannot access it, but HP Cobra is fairly lenient about who he grants access. ;)

Yes, Battalion is misspelled. I added this to my list of minor corrections. Thank you.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=355395 time=1652739750 user_id=346]
FancyMancy said:
Serbon said:
The group is "private" in the sense that Joe Public cannot access it, but HP Cobra is fairly lenient about who he grants access. ;)

Yes, Battalion is misspelled. I added this to my list of minor corrections. Thank you.
OK. I actually prefer the word with 2 Ls... It just feels better! Stupid English language!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back