Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can jews vibrate runes without causing any harm to themselves?

Antichrist

I've read here that doing Rtrs are very bad for them, but what about runes? Are they also deadly for them?

Hail Satan!

I heard claims that some of them can and do use the runes but it's just claims I never seen one of them do it.

Are they actually doing it themselves who knows. I get a feeling they don't like it very much I also think like gentiles who get into Jew Magick Jews getting into gentile Magick harms them eventually in similar ways. It just isn't always right away. I know some Jews who did the final rtr started claiming sicknesses and bad luck and some kind of thing around their aura that was toxic and that this started becoming better when they stopped the rtr.

Nero said:
I've read here that doing Rtrs are very bad for them, but what about runes? Are they also deadly for them?

Hail Satan!
In the long run it can hurt them but there are general vibration they may be able to use but I'm not 100% sure.

Nero said:

Hail Satan!
They can, but I believe only modified versions of the runes, because the original ones burn their souls because they are related to the energy of gods, some examples are Hiss that comes from Is or Saul that comes from Saulo.

They won't use it per say cause hebrew and their aliens already do the job in providing them with power. If they rely on Runes it's their own personal effort and how high they've climbed the ladder.

But since when are Runes unusable even hostile enemy extra-terrestrials use them. Sheer fact is they use them whether properly or whatever it does I don't know. In reality most Runes are actually neutral they have no real definition of whom the user is to use.

Even exocosmic Runes i.e. past Saturn Runes are very gentle and we've told people not to mess with exocosmic mantras stick to the Runes.

If Runes are relatively safe then it stands to reason even their aliens use them if that is the case they too might have used it or delved into it. It's like certain letters like the letter V it is neutral in nature it has no way of going so it'll simply be usable by anyone. Hence why in the F-RTR if you studied this information in the past certain letters aren't used by the jews due to it relying on Gentile mantra systems. Or having principles in nature against what the jews deem is acceptable. It's simply the use of sonic frequencies to generate realities and they might not like how the realities with certain affixed letters produce.

Remember creation and destruction through sound and vibration. Hence why it might not be out of the question certain Runes or certain properties are known to them and their alien cohorts.

Melvin said:
Nero said:

Hail Satan!
They can, but I believe only modified versions of the runes, because the original ones burn their souls because they are related to the energy of gods, some examples are Hiss that comes from Is or Saul that comes from Saulo.
The Runes are based on constellations. Obviously, constellations are in space.

About the Runic Kabalah
Unbeknownst to many, there is an Egyptian Kabalah, a Gothic Kabalah, a Phoenician Kabalah, and a Greek Kabalah among others. *The originally Egyptian phrase: "In the Beginning was the word" was stolen from Ancient Egypt (Phony Jewish Yaweh replaces the Egyptian God Ptah). The entire universe vibrates and through vibration, we greatly empower our soul and amplify our magick. The original alphabet is based upon the constellations.
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Runic_Kabalah.html

Cursed Nazarene
Runes are of the most ancient symbols and have incredible power. The runic symbols can be seen in Ancient Phoenician letters which are based upon the constellations.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Cursed_Nazarene.html

Presumably the jew can use Runes. It has its own magic, and I know - we want each and every single thing, all of what our Magick is and what our practices are, to damage the jew, but constellations existed before Humans did. Maybe in a million years the Runes will have to be updated due to star shift, distorting constellations and forming new ones, but the constellations have been around for a long time, so I don't reckon the jew using them would harm the jew very much. Then on the other hand, the jew was created with its hebrew alphabet soul as a deliberate poison and pollution, going against the actual Natural order, and brought to Earth; whereas we Humans are native to this Planet and we were evolved quickly by genetic manipulation, with our Planet being bathed in constellations' Energies forever.

My thinking is the jew using the Runes won't hurt it very much. Maybe Sol (our Sun) is part of a constellation for some Planets out there; the jew lives under Sol constantly (for now). It would make sense that the jew might use the Runes - it "forbids" us from using them, so it probably would use them itself.

FancyMancy said:
Melvin said:
Nero said:

Hail Satan!

About the Runic Kabalah
Unbeknownst to many, there is an Egyptian Kabalah, a Gothic Kabalah, a Phoenician Kabalah, and a Greek Kabalah among others. *The originally Egyptian phrase: "In the Beginning was the word" was stolen from Ancient Egypt (Phony Jewish Yaweh replaces the Egyptian God Ptah). The entire universe vibrates and through vibration, we greatly empower our soul and amplify our magick. The original alphabet is based upon the constellations.

Cursed Nazarene
Runes are of the most ancient symbols and have incredible power. The runic symbols can be seen in Ancient Phoenician letters which are based upon the constellations.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Cursed_Nazarene.html

Presumably the jew can use Runes. It has its own magic, and I know - we want each and every single thing, all of what our Magick is and what our practices are, to damage the jew, but constellations existed before Humans did. Maybe in a million years the Runes will have to be updated due to star shift, distorting constellations and forming new ones, but the constellations have been around for a long time, so I don't reckon the jew using them would harm the jew very much. Then on the other hand, the jew was created with its hebrew alphabet soul as a deliberate poison and pollution, going against the actual Natural order, and brought to Earth; whereas we Humans are native to this Planet and we were evolved quickly by genetic manipulation, with our Planet being bathed in constellations' Energies forever.

My thinking is the jew using the Runes won't hurt it very much. Maybe Sol (our Sun) is part of a constellation for some Planets out there; the jew lives under Sol constantly (for now). It would make sense that the jew might use the Runes - it "forbids" us from using them, so it probably would use them itself.
I think there are some general vibrations they can use whatever its a rune or sanskrit but they do need everything else to be modified or they wouldn't have waisted their time making Hebrew.

They can't without harm as they are foreigners on a very deep level to our vibrations of reality. Even when there are universal vibrations, our reality and vibration of the fabrics of realities are impregnated with our supernal Satanic force and Gods dominance.

Their spirituality is solely based on stolen concepts, reversed vibrations of the world and dimensional foreign essence. They are a conflict on all levels to everything that is positive. They however anchor to negative energies which most of the times are the opposite due to the duality of existence. We have complementary forces they have opposites.

NakedPluto said:
They can't without harm as they are foreigners on a very deep level to our vibrations of reality. Even when there are universal vibrations, our reality and vibration of the fabrics of realities are impregnated with our supernal Satanic force and Gods dominance.

Their spirituality is solely based on stolen concepts, reversed vibrations of the world and dimensional foreign essence. They are a conflict on all levels to everything that is positive. They however anchor to negative energies which most of the times are the opposite due to the duality of existence. We have complementary forces they have opposites.

It can be seen from the fact that Whites can use runes more effectively, as well. The runes have been created by Father Satan for Gentile souls, especially got bestowed to Whites.

FancyMancy said:

I don't think the enemy E.T's intended for the jews to be able to utilize the runes, or any other kind of universal energies, for any of their own benefit in a major way, but if possible, they wouldn't be able to use them to their full potential. Their spiritually is mainly emphasized on opposition to every way of life on our planet and human beings, so naturally they would be more attuned to operate with these energies, as you see how their religion pretty much centers around Saturn.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
Melvin said:

About the Runic Kabalah

Cursed Nazarene

I think there are some general vibrations they can use whatever its a rune or sanskrit but they do need everything else to be modified or they wouldn't have waisted their time making Hebrew.
Good point, but I am thinking hebrew is like an encryption - only (((those))) with the cypher know how to use it. (Now - with the RtRs, it is being brute-force cracked, sort of thing!)

NakedPluto said:
Runes - current or various over long periods of time as the stars move and deform the constellations into new constellations - surely existed, in the form of constellation Energies since forever before the Gods and Goddesses existed. I think some Gods and Goddesses took or were crowned with particular Names/Words of Power which are Natural vibrations, which preceded Their births.

The Gods and Goddesses took these Natural Words and some were entitled/adorned/crowned with them; thus, these Words became Their vibrations, in a sense. If the jew used these Natural Words, which Gods and Goddesses became crowned with, then Humans would be in a better state, I would think; having to create dirt to cover up the gold means when we look at it, we see dirt and we don't know the gold underneath; the jew created its hebrew (or was given it by its reptillian overlords) and kept it just far enough away from correct that it works for the jew and harms us.

What I mean is that I am thinking that the Natural Words of Power existed before the Gods and Goddesses did. The jew/reptillians know this, so it created its own veil in-between us and our Natural Words, with this veil/block being encrypted and configured in such a way that the jew knows how to use it, but it's kept away from us, as well, as extra security. The jew created a maze or labyrinth with many traps and scary monsters and long, far-off dead-ends, and most people were burnt for trying to go through it... Presumably, the Runes for other Planets - different constellations which are governing other Planets in the Galaxy, which don't govern us - might also share names with our Gods and Goddesses; Planets in those regions of the Galaxy might have some similar names as we have, based on the names of the constellations there, but also if they know the Gods and Goddesses, then also have Their real names. e.g. on Planet X (not, not "Planet X") at whatever co-ordinates in the Galaxy, a constellation would have a corresponding Rune with a name, and a God or Goddess could have the same name by that Planet; the Planet would also know Their correct name.

Bright Truth said:
NakedPluto said:

It can be seen from the fact that Whites can use runes more effectively, as well. The runes have been created by Father Satan for Gentile souls, especially got bestowed to Whites.

I agree. I got that feeling when using Runes. Not that they don't work, but I feel like each race has their own runic system based on their soul's energy blueprint and biological genetic blueprint. But they mostly work in similar ways

FancyMancy said:
luis said:
FancyMancy said:

About the Runic Kabalah

Cursed Nazarene

Good point, but I am thinking hebrew is like an encryption - only (((those))) with the cypher know how to use it. (Now - with the RtRs, it is being brute-force cracked, sort of thing!)

NakedPluto said:
Runes - current or various over long periods of time as the stars move and deform the constellations into new constellations - surely existed, in the form of constellation Energies since forever before the Gods and Goddesses existed. I think some Gods and Goddesses took or were crowned with particular Names/Words of Power which are Natural vibrations, which preceded Their births.

The Gods and Goddesses took these Natural Words and some were entitled/adorned/crowned with them; thus, these Words became Their vibrations, in a sense. If the jew used these Natural Words, which Gods and Goddesses became crowned with, then Humans would be in a better state, I would think; having to create dirt to cover up the gold means when we look at it, we see dirt and we don't know the gold underneath; the jew created its hebrew (or was given it by its reptillian overlords) and kept it just far enough away from correct that it works for the jew and harms us.

What I mean is that I am thinking that the Natural Words of Power existed before the Gods and Goddesses did. The jew/reptillians know this, so it created its own veil in-between us and our Natural Words, with this veil/block being encrypted and configured in such a way that the jew knows how to use it, but it's kept away from us, as well, as extra security. The jew created a maze or labyrinth with many traps and scary monsters and long, far-off dead-ends, and most people were burnt for trying to go through it... Presumably, the Runes for other Planets - different constellations which are governing other Planets in the Galaxy, which don't govern us - might also share names with our Gods and Goddesses; Planets in those regions of the Galaxy might have some similar names as we have, based on the names of the constellations there, but also if they know the Gods and Goddesses, then also have Their real names. e.g. on Planet X (not, not "Planet X") at whatever co-ordinates in the Galaxy, a constellation would have a corresponding Rune with a name, and a God or Goddess could have the same name by that Planet; the Planet would also know Their correct name.

I understand but what we have and the vibrations in themselves are proxies and in a sense minimal derivates of the true raw " vibrations" of the universe, simply for our time and level. These vibrations such as the Runes or Sanskrit or Sumerian are designed for us, from the "source" of things, from the "blueprint" of existence. Most definitely greater knowledge would require a greater level of spiritual proficiency, to know or attain a more pure form of energy.

But in general, yes, we have the tools to use and the enemy can* have the same tools* as well, only the blueprints differs. In theory it is as you stated, but in practical nature, I believe the spiritual technicalities of a jew soul would simply be in conflict with any natural gentile tools. Their anima is simply completely different. Similarly a fish uses oxygen, yet that of water not of air like a cat. Gills feed and expel oxygen and carbon yet it is not a lung, yet the lung accomplished the same. In itself the process is by nature similar but of different organs and manifestation altogether.

Another things to take in account, when you vibrate a rune, you connect to a pool of imprints created by the Gods of guidance, symbolism, meaning etc and also in the "tree" of the rune, where this rune and symbol has been used and resonated with gentile souls. You cannot really isolate these astral pools or other dimensional reaches, as energy is archetypal and in itself as a form of molecule and established form.

What runes and vibrations of power mean in themselves, is greatest value of human of wielding power and becoming wise, advancing. Something the jew hates the most, and history shows that they used the runes and related by reversing and corrupting them, to suit their needs and destroy the gentiles. So by any perspective we look, our means are completely in conflict with theirs.

NakedPluto said:
I understand but what we have and the vibrations in themselves are proxies and in a sense minimal derivates of the true raw " vibrations" of the universe, simply for our time and level. These vibrations such as the Runes or Sanskrit or Sumerian are designed for us, from the "source" of things, from the "blueprint" of existence. Most definitely greater knowledge would require a greater level of spiritual proficiency, to know or attain a more pure form of energy.
If I understand what you are saying - the entire Universe has all of these vibrations already. Some these 'clumped together' and this formation caused certain vibrations to be heightened in the form of constellations. While the entire Universe is full of all vibrations, they do not affect us really; they're so... sort of like the 3 states of matter - sold, liquid and gas - these vibrations are like gas; a heck of a lot of them but too undefined to do anything. When they have formed into constellations, they are more liquid, say; then when Runes are vibrated, they are more solids which can be used as tools. (In a way, this is similar to 'manufacturing' of Energies from higher dimensions, filtered down into and through lower dimensions, refining them, into Physicality - or at least that's how I have pictured it. I thought HPHC said something like this, but I can't seem to find it now.) (Apologies for explaining this in these terms. I couldn't think of any other way to say it.)

Another things to take in account, when you vibrate a rune, you connect to a pool of imprints created by the Gods of guidance, symbolism, meaning etc and also in the "tree" of the rune, where this rune and symbol has been used and resonated with gentile souls. You cannot really isolate these astral pools or other dimensional reaches, as energy is archetypal and in itself as a form of molecule and established form.
Wow. That is/was beyond me. I had no idea about that.

NakedPluto said:
FancyMancy said:
luis said:

NakedPluto said:

But in general, yes, we have the tools to use and the enemy can* have the same tools* as well, only the blueprints differs. In theory it is as you stated, but in practical nature, I believe the spiritual technicalities of a jew soul would simply be in conflict with any natural gentile tools. Their anima is simply completely different. Similarly a fish uses oxygen, yet that of water not of air like a cat. Gills feed and expel oxygen and carbon yet it is not a lung, yet the lung accomplished the same. In itself the process is by nature similar but of different organs and manifestation altogether.

What runes and vibrations of power mean in themselves, is greatest value of human of wielding power and becoming wise, advancing. Something the jew hates the most, and history shows that they used the runes and related by reversing and corrupting them, to suit their needs and destroy the gentiles. So by any perspective we look, our means are completely in conflict with theirs.

Hello naked Pluto. I've been suggested to ask you about this .

I've been doing Mercury square for a month now.

I started the last session 6 minutes before the sunrise and finished it 10 minutes after the sunrise. It means that I started the working on one day and finished it on another day.

Is the square ruined?

Nero said:
NakedPluto said:
FancyMancy said:

Hello naked Pluto. I've been suggested to ask you about this .

I've been doing Mercury square for a month now.

I started the last session 6 minutes before the sunrise and finished it 10 minutes after the sunrise. It means that I started the working on one day and finished it on another day.

Is the square ruined?

The purpose of your action was doing the square, right? So your first vibration was with this purpose started on the necessary day. It is not ruined, don't doubt this.

The completion done on the next day simply isn't governed by the finish line, but by the birth of it. This is how I see and do my magic.

Learn in time to anchor your mind with the right purpose and look at the time. In this way you fixate the "birth" of the "project".

Others might have different opinion on this, simply of how they learned and subjectively see and feel, which is very important. But my view is of the above, I don't see any counterpart.

In any working you know what you are about to do, the affirmations is the completion of a line started yesterday. Yes the effect of affirmations is instant, can be felt etc.

You have to " feel" if your doubt has affected this, I think this event is actually an effect of your square and purpose, a simple obstacle. If you continued the square see how it feels in the next days. If the energy is stagnating or feel doubt again you should restart it simply.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back