Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions for Binding Spell

Bonedust

There is this person that has been a mental parasite to me for many, many years. I am completely fed up with trying to offer the olive branch, I am sick of restraining myself from performing a binding spell on this individual. I will not suffer this abuse any longer, I've had enough.

I'll spare everyone the details and get straight to the point:

1. Is the binding spell okay to perform as a beginner level?

2. I am assuming I will need to construct a separate rosary.

3. Is the ALTAR a requirement? I could create a temporary one but I feel it is insulting for both me and the gods to not do so in a way i had envisioned in my future. I don't really live in an environment that would be suitable for a proper shrine/altar. I have aspirations towards this that I want to do just right. But for now I cannot and I don't want to draw any attention either.

4. Is there a timelapse i need to respect between the ritual itself and then the nailing of the poppit? Like can i perform the ritual one night and the next day go out and find a spot to put it?

Thank you in advance

(Source of inquiry : https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html)

Have you also tried detaching? That will help.

As for binding, yes try it now. You don't get experience without practice.

You don't need a rosary if you can count with the finger method. Btw Isa's number is 11, so I have done binding spells with 66 or 99 reps instead of 108, and found it to be very effective.

Nail the poppet at anytime that is convenient to you. I've actually done these in the astral, like in a desolate forest on the astral. Really cool. They are still there, years later, when I check in on them.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=354693 time=1652592657 user_id=57]

You don't need a rosary if you can count with the finger method. Btw Isa's number is 11, so I have done binding spells with 66 or 99 reps instead of 108, and found it to be very effective.

Nail the poppet at anytime that is convenient to you. I've actually done these in the astral, like in a desolate forest on the astral. Really cool. They are still there, years later, when I check in on them.

Another member has confirmed it but i thought i might ask you as well because i really dont want anything negative to happen to the person.

In my case,binding a can do a lot more positive for the person and none negative if done correctly.Such as keeping him binded to not make friends with druggies, alcohol addicts and “smoking is cool” kinda people,which will eventually turn X into one of them. which i see is going to happen soon if X keeps on being friends with these people.

AOP is another way to go for this, but i want to try runes. Just i havent binded any person before (though have used a lot of runes only for positive) so i wanted to be very clear about that nothing negative happens if I use Isa with Eihwaz with affirmation something like “in a positive and healthy way for X, other than Y he/she is unable to be/attracted/have any feelings for "those people".
Letting X be friends with only Y as Y is a genuine and only caring person in the group, free from all addictions.

Lydia [JG said:

Whoa really? You never constructed a physical poppet for the workings?

Lydia [JG said:
I have not tried this, I am really intent on the binding. However, there is another individual that I could practice detachment on instead in the future.

Lydia [JG said:
Ok thank you.

Lydia [JG said:
I wasn't really worried about the quality of my vibrations and the count doesn't bother me as having a headache following 108 for just one night of intense vibrations is still so much better than the headache this particular person has been giving me for years on end. I think a rosary would be best for this situation but I can do the finger count as well.

Lydia [JG said:
That is really rad and metal, therefor cool indeed. Very convenient, thank you.

Forgot to ask this question :
Can I slightly adjust the binding ritual by adding another person to benefit from the binding? There is someone else who is also deeply affected by this person and I do not want them to be collateral (by way of victim of binding to be complaining / imposing at this 'someone else' as a coping mechanism). Example : "[name] is bound; he/she is unable to speak against me and [name of other person]". Could that work? Is it even permissible?

I was offline yesterday.

Detaching and binding, is what I meant.

As for adjusting to include another person, you can try it, or perhaps do 2 separate bindings, one for you and then one for the other person. I've never done one binding for 2 people before, so I can't say if it will work or not. Try it and see how it goes.

Powerofjustice said:
Whoa really? You never constructed a physical poppet for the workings?
Nope, I'm too paranoid that someone will see me hanging it, lol. I've been wanting to try it sometime though, to see how much more effective it would be.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=355475 time=1652768617 user_id=57]
I was offline yesterday.

Detaching and binding, is what I meant.

As for adjusting to include another person, you can try it, or perhaps do 2 separate bindings, one for you and then one for the other person. I've never done one binding for 2 people before, so I can't say if it will work or not. Try it and see how it goes.
I was doing this for the lunar eclipse (not at, but on the same day as), your timing was excellent.

Your initial response was perfect and the other question was on me for forgetting it. Not quite sure if you we're feeling apologetic for being offline, please don't. You we're the only one who took care to my questions after all.

Following your recent reply, I will consider the detachment working as an addition.

Hail Satan!

Bone Dust said:
I was doing this for the lunar eclipse (not at, but on the same day as), your timing was excellent.

Your initial response was perfect and the other question was on me for forgetting it. Not quite sure if you we're feeling apologetic for being offline, please don't. You we're the only one who took care to my questions after all.

Following your recent reply, I will consider the detachment working as an addition.

Hail Satan!
Ok great :)

(No, I wasn't apologetic, just explaining why I didn't reply earlier :) )

can you do a binding spell for someone else? like make the victim love someone that is not you ?

Hello,i have a question about the binding spell.

do you know if it is possible to use the binding spell to make your „victim“ fall in love with someone else, like make her fall in love with for example my friend ?

godhead666 said:

do you know if it is possible to use the binding spell to make your „victim“ fall in love with someone else, like make her fall in love with for example my friend ?

It does not require binding for that. Love spell, for two of them.

But if i were you i would not do that at all, its their lives and their own personal choices.

Do not do it if your friend asked for it, as i feel is the case. Simply deny or make an excuse that magic does not work like that and get yourself out of it.

Do not waste your energies and time doing things for others, simply because they asked you do it.

If your friend is still persistent about it, tell him/her to talk to the girl/boy directly about his feelings, if not now then after making some efforts or getting a little closer.

If she/he is not interested, then there is nothing to be done at all, if you still proceed with love spell on them, you will be bending someones else’s will in accord to your own which is very unethical and a dumb thing to do.

i unterstand, but its an very complicatet situation, he is my brother and he is in love with her since 4 years and i want to help him, he did not ask me to do him this favor it was my idea because he helped me many many times and now i need to help him i dont want to see him like this no more.

Demonic said:
godhead666 said:

But if i were you i would not do that at all, its their lives and their own personal choices.

Do not do it if your friend asked for it, as i feel is the case. Simply deny or make an excuse that magic does not work like that and get yourself out of it.

Do not waste your energies and time doing things for others, simply because they asked you do it.

If your friend is still persistent about it, tell him/her to talk to the girl/boy directly about his feelings, if not now then after making some efforts or getting a little closer.

If she/he is not interested, then there is nothing to be done at all, if you still proceed with love spell on them, you will be bending someones else’s will in accord to your own which is very unethical and a dumb thing to do.

I strongly agree with the last part. No matter the intensity, a love spell is still a manipulation of someones deepest emotions for yourself and your own instincts. Sometimes in regards to other topics there can be times where we cannot really take peoples free will into account, such as the time when they are literally driving themselves and the entire planet into eternal destruction. Therefore we have to do RTRs. But this isnt even manipulation of free will its called awakening them to truths. But instead of being obsessed with making someone love you [ which is a disease and needs to be healed ] you can instead do a love working that can lead you to person with whom you have great synastry with. Some absolute pro-trans buffoons on instagram kept disagreeing with me on this, despite being "SS" themselves. I guess they arent true SS if they support jewish trans propaganda. Not a surprise that they also find it ok to manipulate someone else to fall in love with you.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Demonic said:
godhead666 said:

I strongly agree with the last part. No matter the intensity, a love spell is still a manipulation of someones deepest emotions for yourself and your own instincts. Sometimes in regards to other topics there can be times where we cannot really take peoples free will into account, such as the time when they are literally driving themselves and the entire planet into eternal destruction. Therefore we have to do RTRs. But this isnt even manipulation of free will its called awakening them to truths. But instead of being obsessed with making someone love you [ which is a disease and needs to be healed ] you can instead do a love working that can lead you to person with whom you have great synastry with. Some absolute pro-trans buffoons on instagram kept disagreeing with me on this, despite being "SS" themselves. I guess they arent true SS if they support jewish trans propaganda. Not a surprise that they also find it ok to manipulate someone else to fall in love with you.

Consider what everybody else did say, if you still want to continue:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66973

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=355885 time=1652871518 user_id=57]
Bone Dust said:

Hail Satan!
Ok great :)

(No, I wasn't apologetic, just explaining why I didn't reply earlier :) )

If you bind two persons at the same time, or limit the actions towards 2 people from the same person, depending on your focus for each person only half the energy is working, as it could if you would only work on one person.

After Returning curses, which you should do after RTRS daily, you can instead off sending all the negative energy back to the senders, you can choose a singel person.

This overtime will lead to the affected person acts more nice towards you because they don´t want to get hit everyday from it, atleast if they are not totaly off (senses wise). I recommend to always use the prayer to Satan and then also thank the demon or demones who is helping you to clean your aura.
You also then can ask nicely to send the negative energy back to only one singel person.

Fuchs said:
If you bind two persons at the same time, or limit the actions towards 2 people from the same person, depending on your focus for each person only half the energy is working, as it could if you would only work on one person.

After Returning curses, which you should do after RTRS daily, you can instead off sending all the negative energy back to the senders, you can choose a singel person.

This overtime will lead to the affected person acts more nice towards you because they don´t want to get hit everyday from it, atleast if they are not totaly off (senses wise). I recommend to always use the prayer to Satan and then also thank the demon or demones who is helping you to clean your aura.
You also then can ask nicely to send the negative energy back to only one singel person.

A bit of a misunderstanding here, Fuchs. I binded one person from harming I and another. Not the other way around. This appears to be working beautifully btw.

Bone Dust said:
Fuchs said:

A bit of a misunderstanding here, Fuchs. I binded one person from harming I and another. Not the other way around. This appears to be working beautifully btw.

"or limit the actions towards 2 people from the same person" I did not intent to suggest it can´t work, I just wanted to mention the disadvantage.

Good to hear. That you two do well.

Fuchs said:
"or limit the actions towards 2 people from the same person" I did not intent to suggest it can´t work, I just wanted to mention the disadvantage.

Good to hear. That you two do well.
Ah, it would appear I was, in fact, the one who committed an act of misunderstanding all along. My apologies, Fuchs, and thank you!

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Its not all bad. There are some cases where it would be beneficial for both.

One i can think of right now is, if you know the person from very long time, know personality traits and synastry.
This particular person also likes you, theres a fundamental movement already in that direction, and you know for a fact that its the person you would want to be for a very long time if not for life.

What i basically mean is, love workings must be performed with extreme care if done on individual, once the person is with you it becomes your responsibility.

They must not be “ohh look at that cute girl, guess i m doing a love spell tonight” It must not be hit and try method with love workings.

Lydia [JG said:
Nope, I'm too paranoid that someone will see me hanging it, lol. I've been wanting to try it sometime though, to see how much more effective it would be.

So just visualizing will work then? Good to know. I was searching if making a physical poppet was necessary or not.

Any tips/advice on doing it the way you've done it. Or is basically just doing all the actions instructed in the JoS but in the astral? I'm not yet as opened as you probably are to the astral either if I want to be honest with myself. I can get a decent trance going and visualize to a certain degree but I wouldn't consider myself a master at it yet.

If push comes to shove then I'll just do the material way as my situation with a person might reach to the point I NEED to do it immediately so I'll just suck it up and try hard to find a way to make a physical poppet. Getting a belonging of theirs might be the difficult part but getting a picture is no problem.

Demonic said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Its not all bad. There are some cases where it would be beneficial for both.

One i can think of right now is, if you know the person from very long time, know personality traits and synastry.
This particular person also likes you, theres a fundamental movement already in that direction, and you know for a fact that its the person you would want to be for a very long time if not for life.

What i basically mean is, love workings must be performed with extreme care if done on individual, once the person is with you it becomes your responsibility.

They must not be “ohh look at that cute girl, guess i m doing a love spell tonight” It must not be hit and try method with love workings.

Still, you'd be forcing yourself upon another's mind. Making them like you if they never did originally. That is wrong.

You cant just change a persons preference like that all for your own greed. Instead you should first try to bdfriend them and maybe flirt a little.

Ok, there might be instances where the person is shy or not paying attention to your advances, then maybe you could do sth like a working with an affirmation : " X is noticing my sexual interest in them. X is being honest and precise with me on how they feel about me." But you should definitely NOT change an entire preference of someone nust because you want them. There could be literally thousands out there who they would be interested in and could have a successful relationship with ,but no you just HAD to go and manipulate them.

At its most fundamental level, magick is quite literally the power to change fate and meddle with it. Which is why HP Cobra said that the whole concept of Karma is very close to magick because Karma is simply accumulated energy which is going a certain path. All our actions, physical matter in this world, our thoughts, emotions and beliefs... these were all energy. We must be very ethical and fair when handling such an important power.

hailourtruegod said:
Lydia [JG said:

So just visualizing will work then? Good to know. I was searching if making a physical poppet was necessary or not.

Any tips/advice on doing it the way you've done it. Or is basically just doing all the actions instructed in the JoS but in the astral? I'm not yet as opened as you probably are to the astral either if I want to be honest with myself. I can get a decent trance going and visualize to a certain degree but I wouldn't consider myself a master at it yet.

If push comes to shove then I'll just do the material way as my situation with a person might reach to the point I NEED to do it immediately so I'll just suck it up and try hard to find a way to make a physical poppet. Getting a belonging of theirs might be the difficult part but getting a picture is no problem.

All through visualization. The steps as they are on the JoS, and hang it on a desolated-looking tree in an "imaginary" forest. It felt real though, so I knew I was able to put it in the astral. Years later when I tune into it, it is still there, so it was not just imaginary even though I was newer at the time.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Still, you'd be forcing yourself upon another's mind. Making them like you if they never did originally. That is wrong.

You cant just change a persons preference like that all for your own greed. Instead you should first try to bdfriend them and maybe flirt a little.
This particular person also likes you, theres a fundamental movement already in that direction
You just wrote what i already wrote, just elongated.

Theres no change of personal preference when an individual already likes you.
Liking part comes after when you have already flirted, befriended that individual and all that

Besides, if you already like someone and he/she likes you back a powerful mind will automatically influence the other to like you more, eventually leading to a relationship.
Ok, there might be instances where the person is shy or not paying attention to your advances, then maybe you could do sth like a working with an affirmation : " X is noticing my sexual interest in them. X is being honest and precise with me on how they feel about me." But you should definitely NOT change an entire preference of someone nust because you want them. There could be literally thousands out there who they would be interested in and could have a successful relationship with ,but no you just HAD to go and manipulate them.
Its a completely different thing from love spell, its negative planetary influences, which will go away with cutting it with ansuz munka or uruz.

Or given enough time it will go away itself.

One does not have to use that complicated of affirmations, a simple use of self expression aspect of ansuz or boldness of uruz can be used with “x feels comfortable to talk to me/around me in a positive way for both of us”

At its most fundamental level, magick is quite literally the power to change fate and meddle with it. Which is why HP Cobra said that the whole concept of Karma is very close to magick because Karma is simply accumulated energy which is going a certain path. All our actions, physical matter in this world, our thoughts, emotions and beliefs... these were all energy. We must be very ethical and fair when handling such an important power.

I agree, but the very thing we are talking about does not have any negative karma attached to it, unless you plan on doing something harmful or bad after you get a relationship going.

I feel like my previous post failed to elucidate my intention to you.

I m not encouraging everyone to do the a love working on anyone he/she desires, but if someone already likes you to the point where its almost relationship,which clearly both of you want,there some “other” obstacles keeping you from getting into a relationship(you know this for sure) programming energies for a fulfilling and happy love relationship for both of you is a way to go.

To end it, its a fact someone else cannot give a better life to this person than a seriously meditating ss.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back