Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Others Gentiles (those without) not facing curses?

Curious666

I typically believe all Gentiles are cursed by Jews. I can sense and see it, and totally believe this to be true.

But I do see some Gentiles that are without living their best life. They might have issues that i might not see, but all in all they generally have good life, jobs, standing family, respected in the society, friends, and many other good things. Some are deeply into the enemy programs.

It gets me really wondering, why this? I stayed some months without meditating because of some physical issues but it was the worst time of my life. Getting back to meditation removed all issues in a short time.

Why does it seem easier for those without? So basically if you are a Gentile and don't conform to enemy religions the curses hit you harder than if you are somewhat into this? It just makes me feel sad alittle bit.

All in all we ain't giving up.
(I really do need to a emotional healing working. So many wounds were inflicted by the enemy.)

There's strength in numbers. Those who play the game are going to get further than those who refuse to play the game.

Many girls grew up playing with dolls in their dollhouses. They would play with the dolls and make believe that they were getting married, living the life in the nice big doll house, and all that. Then this act of imagination becomes their vision for their future life. It's practically a form of sympathetic magick. They carry it out through their actions in life - finding the right male to manifest their dream, their vision of their future in the dollhouse. They know what they want, and they know what they don't want.

The real terror of the curses is what it does to people's souls. People who you see living the life aren't always happy, and many of them are miserable despite having it all. They don't have true spirituality in their lives. For all their prosperity, a deep emptiness permeates their being. They want more and more to fill this emptiness, and their life becomes nothing more than a distraction for them. They are rotting on the inside long before they ever rot in their graves.

Also, karma. Things like wealth, relationships, talent - all of this can come from past lives and will manifest again in the current life.

Curious666 said:
I typically believe all Gentiles are cursed by Jews. I can sense and see it, and totally believe this to be true.

But I do see some Gentiles that are without living their best life. They might have issues that i might not see, but all in all they generally have good life, jobs, standing family, respected in the society, friends, and many other good things. Some are deeply into the enemy programs.

It gets me really wondering, why this? I stayed some months without meditating because of some physical issues but it was the worst time of my life. Getting back to meditation removed all issues in a short time.

Why does it seem easier for those without? So basically if you are a Gentile and don't conform to enemy religions the curses hit you harder than if you are somewhat into this? It just makes me feel sad alittle bit.

(I really do need to a emotional healing working. So many wounds were inflicted by the enemy.)
I've wondered about this before.

I think it's a combination of some people being born into a family with good karma, and being born with favorable astrological placements. If they aren't occultish then they will not be targeted as hard by curses, since the main aim of the enemy is to exterminate all traces of spirituality from human life, securing hegemony over the immaterial and by extension, the material.

It seems like most people here wanted to commit suicide at some point, or were depressed and addicted, or were otherwise in a sad state, so it could be that we, by virtue of being steeped in the occult while also opposing the enemy egregore, are being targeted specifically. It explains why you say that your problems went away when you started meditating again, because now your soul can resist the outside pressures.

You seem to have forgotten. The enemy does blessings on people being a specific way or doing specific things such as thinking positive about Pissrael or Serving JHVH etc. The point is they want those people more influential in society and to be the ones more well off. If they were to turn on their masters they quite quickly would find themselves losing a lot of this due to curses.

slyscorpion said:
You seem to have forgotten. The enemy does blessings on people being a specific way or doing specific things such as thinking positive about Pissrael or Serving JHVH etc. The point is they want those people more influential in society and to be the ones more well off. If they were to turn on their masters they quite quickly would find themselves losing a lot of this due to curses.

There are a lot of pages in the Bible talking about blessings on people that follow that stuff btw. Not hard to find.

slyscorpion said:

That makes sense.

slyscorpion said:

Also there are many many mixed jews. People who have some percentage of Jewish DNA.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

Also there are many many mixed jews. People who have some percentage of Jewish DNA.

That is true as well. A lot of the xtian pastors and priests (probably what the OP is referring to mainly) look like they have some Jewish DNA too. Though I know not all of them do.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

so many lost bloodlines :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Curious666 said:

I can say that there is a reason that in our Curse Israel Ritual we use the affirmation: "All those who bless Israel are cursed, and all those who curse Israel are blessed".

slyscorpion said:

Oh Yeaaaah.

Hence the point; those who bless pisrael are blessed and those who curse are cursed.

And now we are reversing it to those who bless Israel are cursed and those who curse it are blessed.

We just have to do more work.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeap, this is correct.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

Gentiles have lost bloodlines too related to the Gods. Many of us here may be in one of them as they tend to draw people to occult stuff and the Gods instinctively. I don't know a lot about it personally but I heard that. Hitler was a person who was in one of these Satanic Bloodlines.

[/quote]

Gentiles have lost bloodlines too related to the Gods. Many of us here may be in one of them as they tend to draw people to occult stuff and the Gods instinctively. I don't know a lot about it personally but I heard that. Hitler was a person who was in one of these Satanic Bloodlines.
[/quote]

It seems blood is a very strong factor in Reality. So basically; The blood in my DNA matters alot. Wow.

So what happens if I go to the hospital because of lack of blood and they decide to add my type of blood (I.e Group O or AB) and it turns out to be Jewish Blood.

Basically the question is; What happens to me if I do a blood transfusion with Jewish Blood?

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

It is sad to see.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

Can mixed bloodlines be fully cured or are they forever tainted?

Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:

I think forever tainted.

Curious666 said:
slyscorpion said:

It seems blood is a very strong factor in Reality. So basically; The blood in my DNA matters alot. Wow.

So what happens if I go to the hospital because of lack of blood and they decide to add my type of blood (I.e Group O or AB) and it turns out to be Jewish Blood.

Basically the question is; What happens to me if I do a blood transfusion with Jewish Blood?

What a terrifying question. I don't think we have any data with which to answer that question with certainty. I hope you are never in a situation where you have to have jewish blood pumped into your body.

I guess to be safe just make sure to only accept transfusions from relatives.

If you're still worried then I would say to ask the Gods.

Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:

i'm pretty sure its forever

one royal bloodline i heard thats corrupted is the British Royal Bloodline which is jewish from whats been said

When I start with meditating it feels that whole negative thoughts that grabs my mind going away for a while, but after I'm stopping with my session it comes back (it's like a vicious cycle). I had very close Turkish friend in the past few years, he was so 'polite and nice' to me, I helped him what he wanted almost in every case. But from my occult knowledge I found out that he later practiced black magic on me because he was jealous that I got many attention by people around me. I was innocently being targeted by that reptilian magic and it made me ill for several years. That guy was from Kayseri, a city were a big Jewish community used to live there. Thanks to gods I feel now how dangerous the sheeps of Abrahamic reptilians are.

Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:

You have a Family with a jew and have children with them, then your bloodline is destroyed forever.

They have curses against us so we attract jews and destroy our bloodlines by having children with them.

Curious666 said:

Wow, that seems scary. Never thought of that. If a person got an organ from a jew or a bone marrow from a jew (bone marrow affects dna), are they still gentiles??? :?

It was said somewhere that Anton lavey was a gentile soul that was made Jewish to help bring a form of Satanism into the light. I'm highly assuming ATM but if father Satan is able to do that he should be able to reverse the affects on super unfortunate gentiles to let them reincarnate Into a pure bloodline again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back