Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Women, lube and business

Mastermind

Due to most men's competitive nature, women have a critical role in building relationships, communities and business.
Women act like lubricant to society and make cooperation between men easier.
During negotiations, women tend to favor a fair price for all parties. This makes them excellent in building networks and making exchange of goods and services more likely.
By making men cooperate, women allow men to specialize and thus increase their efficiency, leading to incredible wealth building.

If you are a woman, please make a list of your man's skills, experience and abilities, as well as your own. List your needs and wants.
Establish friendly relationships with everyone around you, starting with your neighbors. Your end goal is to have a list of at least a thousand people near you, with everyone's skills, abilities, needs and wants.
Get other women to join you in this task. Share the information regularly.
Once this is done, business will naturally start to happen. Negotiate prices with other women, this will keep everyone on friendly terms.
There will be so much work to do, the men will be either sleeping or working. Thus less time for domestic disputes.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
Due to most men's competitive nature, women have a critical role in building relationships, communities and business.
During negotiations, women tend to favor a fair price for all parties. This makes them excellent in building networks and making exchange of goods and services more likely.
By making men cooperate, women allow men to specialize and thus increase their efficiency, leading to incredible wealth building.

If you are a woman, please make a list of your man's skills, experience and abilities, as well as your own. List your needs and wants.
Establish friendly relationships with everyone around you, starting with your neighbors. Your end goal is to have a list of at least a thousand people near you, with everyone's skills, abilities, needs and wants.
Once this is done, business will naturally start to happen. Negotiate prices with other women, this will keep everyone on friendly terms.
There will be so much work to do, the men will be either sleeping or working. Thus less time for domestic disputes.

Women represent the upper chakras and associated planets within themselves, and men with the lower chakras.
In this case, Venus/Libra is the main point but is also supported by the Moon and Mercury.
I am glad that you were able to elaborate on one of their strengths, mainly detailing a real scenario.

Of course, both men and women can still be specialized in certain directions, based on their astrology. This can lead to interesting combinations. It also means a woman who has lots of Libra traits would be incredibly talented in this area.

Yet, both genders also need to learn to balance themselves, for the sake of advancement. It is important that everyone realizes that doing this does NOT override your inherent identity. A man who strengthens his natal Moon and Venus is not going to suddenly become weak or feminine. This is because the Moon and Venus are separate from the Sun, Mars, and Saturn within us. Therefore, there is no clash.

We are meant to advance within all qualities, realms, and concepts. For this purpose, one needs to be optimistic and open-minded, and willing to dream, hence why Jupiter's signs are Sagitarrius and Pisces. We should not hang onto old concepts and limitations that we know can always manifest better, in all ways.

Yet, through Saturn's wisdom, we can sense the true limitations and boundaries of something. In this way, we can both recognize men/women's natural characteristics, whilst still promoting something more advanced than the same job for each. Our crown chakra and base chakra are paired so that one's dreams are also grounded and obtainable.

Lol. Perverse thread title, bait-'n'-switch to something else. Lel. Meh.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=354463 time=1652536365 user_id=21286]

Women represent the upper chakras and associated planets within themselves, and men with the lower chakras.
In this case, Venus/Libra is the main point but is also supported by the Moon and Mercury.
I am glad that you were able to elaborate on one of their strengths, mainly detailing a real scenario.

Of course, both men and women can still be specialized in certain directions, based on their astrology. This can lead to interesting combinations. It also means a woman who has lots of Libra traits would be incredibly talented in this area.

Yet, both genders also need to learn to balance themselves, for the sake of advancement. It is important that everyone realizes that doing this does NOT override your inherent identity. A man who strengthens his natal Moon and Venus is not going to suddenly become weak or feminine. This is because the Moon and Venus are separate from the Sun, Mars, and Saturn within us. Therefore, there is no clash.

We are meant to advance within all qualities, realms, and concepts. For this purpose, one needs to be optimistic and open-minded, and willing to dream, hence why Jupiter's signs are Sagitarrius and Pisces. We should not hang onto old concepts and limitations that we know can always manifest better, in all ways.

Yet, through Saturn's wisdom, we can sense the true limitations and boundaries of something. In this way, we can both recognize men/women's natural characteristics, whilst still promoting something more advanced than the same job for each. Our crown chakra and base chakra are paired so that one's dreams are also grounded and obtainable.

I screenshot so many of your replies so I can refer back to them later.

Yes I have a lot of Venus in my chart but I appreciate the placement while understanding it's shortcomings. The 3 lower chakra need more attention than the higher ones for me. Along with their planets.

Finding that balance is important.

Thanks for this

FancyMancy said:

Did you mean perverted instead of perverse? I don't know how "perverse" fits here as a word with its meaning.

Clickbait works, and if it didn't work then people wouldn't go for it. It relies on psychological mechanisms, and it's not such a bad thing even if it annoys some people. Going for what is effective rather than what is ideal is the mark of a good businessman. Ideals don't attract customers. It's politicians who are in the market of ideals because ideals attract supporters, and because politics as it is today is just one big fantasy and false promise to the people. Politicians are a different kind of salesman so they use different tactics to appeal to people, and their whole job is to be liked by morons whom they are scamming.

For businessmen, one of their biggest jobs is to attract attention for their products. Clickbait is one tool that accomplishes that very effectively.

This is a good video that you might find interesting.
Clickbait is Unreasonably Effective:
[color=#FFFFFF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2xHZPH5Sng[/color]

Good point. Women can either be the best or the worst thing that can happen to a man and society and large. If they are uncooperative it is the former.

slyscorpion said:
I am a Guy with Cancer moon and Libra Mars. I got more the feminine role.

The Cancer moon is good! This is ideal. Maybe my opinion is harsh, but I wouldn't consider other signs, like Leo or something, as manly. It is still moon energy, it is just acting differently. Much different than a Leo Sun.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=354565 time=1652557339 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:

The Cancer moon is good! This is ideal. Maybe my opinion is harsh, but I wouldn't consider other signs, like Leo or something, as manly. It is still moon energy, it is just acting differently. Much different than a Leo Sun.

For guys in today's society not as much an easy thing when growing up but more when you get older people actually like it more. That was my experience.

slyscorpion said:
For guys in today's society not as much an easy thing when growing up but more when you get older people actually like it more. That was my experience.

I think this is the case due to people being degenerate and not valuing anything beyond fire and earth.

Also, I was warned by someone that you, and others, should be careful about posting too much astrological data publically. Someone may skim through your posts and be able to paint a picture, using the info you have provided over multiple different time points.

It is unfortunate that we cannot openly share and relate with others like this, but that is the reality.

slyscorpion said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=354565 time=1652557339 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:

For guys in today's society not as much an easy thing when growing up

That's because male conditioning in society suppresses the emotions. Men put a mask over their emotions, and women put a mask over their face. A bag for the heart, and a bag for the face. It's all built on lack of acceptance, and putting conditions on society accepting you. If you don't fit the mold then people reject you and spit on you. They don't want the real you - they want you to become them.

When you break it down and really look at it, men who do this in society are just broken children who never got to grow up properly into real adults and into a whole person. Little boys in adult bodies. It's tragic. And they can't do anything about it or tell anyone, and if they try to break the mold then they get called a girl and shamed. It's also a great irony that men are more afraid of being shamed than women are, despite many men laughing at women for it and calling them insecure. Men are far more insecure than women are, and they can't handle being shamed. Unlike women, a man's survival doesn't depend on society liking him - and yet many men are more afraid of being shamed despite there being no threat to their survival from it.

True confidence is built through vulnerability, and learning to not care what conformists think of you. One has to learn to be unapologetically themselves. Give people no choice but to accept you exactly as you are because you're not going away, and you're not putting on a mask. Never change for other people. If you're going to change then do it for yourself and for your own reasons. As Maxine said, the burning days are over.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=354578 time=1652558865 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:

I think this is the case due to people being degenerate and not valuing anything beyond fire and earth.

Also, I was warned by someone that you, and others, should be careful about posting too much astrological data publically. Someone may skim through your posts and be able to paint a picture, using the info you have provided over multiple different time points.

It is unfortunate that we cannot openly share and relate with others like this, but that is the reality.

Yeah that does suck cause it could allow some people to know someone's basic nature. Note I never shared aspects much or what year I was born. But people could figure it out your right from things I said. I will try to be more careful. Wasn't really thinking of that. In fact some aspects they only happen for a very short time and only once at a specific time. So yeah it could almost give someone the entire chart minus house placements some info. I am aware of that.

Yes sometimes you have to use some lube (water based) when you're too big and she's too small and it's hitting literally at the back wall. Don't do positions where you're at the top in this case. Do side by side ,from the back or her on top. Its just better to leave her at that point, you aren't compatible.

FancyMancy said:

Where did you get your sense of humor? Out of the shitter? :lol:
Apologies - I am not at liberty to discuss such a thing at this time. (To actually answer your question - I have no idea, but if it makes some readers laugh or chuckle, then that's good!)

jrvan said:
FancyMancy said:

Did you mean perverted instead of perverse? I don't know how "perverse" fits here as a word with its meaning.

Clickbait works, and if it didn't work then people wouldn't go for it. It relies on psychological mechanisms, and it's not such a bad thing even if it annoys some people. Going for what is effective rather than what is ideal is the mark of a good businessman. Ideals don't attract customers. It's politicians who are in the market of ideals because ideals attract supporters, and because politics as it is today is just one big fantasy and false promise to the people. Politicians are a different kind of salesman so they use different tactics to appeal to people, and their whole job is to be liked by morons whom they are scamming.

For businessmen, one of their biggest jobs is to attract attention for their products. Clickbait is one tool that accomplishes that very effectively.

This is a good video that you might find interesting.
Clickbait is Unreasonably Effective:
[color=#FFFFFF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2xHZPH5Sng[/color]
Yeah, lies are truthful. Tell them often enough, then they will be true. It's also the same as "Eh. I'm here now, so I will waste money on this thing I never wanted nor needed nor intended to buy. Lawl. Derp." Then later, "Well, I was young and immature. Oooh look - shiny things!". :roll: ¡Ay, caramba!

It's also tactics in supermarkets and shops - putting pwetty things at the front, with the everyday essentials at the back, forcing you to walk past many glittery things. If I fancy something on the way, I might buy it, but most of the time I get only what I want, need and intend to buy.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
FancyMancy said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you, thankyouverymuch.

FancyMancy said:
Yeah, lies are truthful. Tell them often enough, then they will be true. It's also the same as "Eh. I'm here now, so I will waste money on this thing I never wanted nor needed nor intended to buy. Lawl. Derp." Then later, "Well, I was young and immature. Oooh look - shiny things!". :roll: ¡Ay, caramba!

It's also tactics in supermarkets and shops - putting pwetty things at the front, with the everyday essentials at the back, forcing you to walk past many glittery things. If I fancy something on the way, I might buy it, but most of the time I get only what I want, need and intend to buy.

That means you don't like manipulation and being directed to things that you didn't want to be directed to. Putting a catchy title to get attention from fickle people (most people in this current world are fickle with their attention) who are having their attention similarly grabbed by other people who are competing for their eyeballs - is not a bad kind of lie in my opinion, and in fact I would even call it necessary for attracting attention. It's just your principle that you don't like feeling manipulated which is fair enough.

You can make a thread to complain about fickle people who are attracted to shiny things and eye candy at the front of shops, but it's not going to change anything. It's the way things work right now. We're not living in a world full of 100% magicians who void meditate and guard their attention against clever merchants on principle.

I've been misled by clickbait many times before, and it turned out to lead me to something that was actually really helpful or that I personally wanted. I've learned to enjoy the ride instead of trying to guard against all forms of manipulation in the world. I'm not dead because I got manipulated, and sometimes the manipulation was helpful and lead me to something I wouldn't have otherwise been aware of. Just because it wasn't exactly what I expected it to be based on the title doesn't mean it wasn't any good, and sometimes the surprise is even nice. I like surprises. I have a high degree of adaptability.

Also, to be honest, when I saw AAA's thread title, I didn't click it while expecting it to be about literal lube. I would have been very amused if he managed to tie those three things in the thread title together in a literal way.

jrvan said:
would have been very amused if he managed to tie those three things in the thread title together in a literal way.

At first I wanted to title it "Women, lube and their most valuable skill." :lol:

Oh shit :lol:

jrvan said:
would have been very amused if he managed to tie those three things in the thread title together in a literal way.

At first I wanted to title it "Women, lube and their most valuable skill." :lol:

Suggestive but also hilariously relevant to the topic :lol:

tabby said:
jrvan said:

Suggestive but also hilariously relevant to the topic :lol:

I looked at the current title and already found it suggestive enough lmao :lol:

jrvan said:
That means you don't like manipulation and being directed to things that you didn't want to be directed to.
I don't think anyone enjoys being manipulated... Individuality should be sovereign, but not necessarily absolute. I think I stopped being more influenced (I was never influenced that much anyway) after I realised about the tricks and things. I know what I want/need, so I get it.

My attitude regarding this in a way is that I dislike propaganda, but I think it, regrettably, is necessary - especially now. The clickbait is propaganda, or they are close cousins.

I've been misled by clickbait many times before, and it turned out to lead me to something that was actually really helpful or that I personally wanted. I've learned to enjoy the ride instead of trying to guard against all forms of manipulation in the world. I'm not dead because I got manipulated, and sometimes the manipulation was helpful and lead me to something I wouldn't have otherwise been aware of. Just because it wasn't exactly what I expected it to be based on the title doesn't mean it wasn't any good, and sometimes the surprise is even nice. I like surprises. I have a high degree of adaptability.
If/when I look on youtube videos, and usually it goes to the same top-10s or "supernatural/paranormal" things (most of which are just silly nonsense), etc., I go onto the videos with scepticism in mind, and I very nearly always am correct in doubting its authenticity - or should I say in my opinion! One grip is when a thumbnail of a video is not in the video! That might be the - or a - reason I clicked on it!

jrvan said:

speaking to everyone else, pointing at you He's a showman!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back