Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protect your Nation from Jewish Ruin

Sunny

This is a serious and important problem, and it concerns all Nations except the evil one that has done this to others. Do everything in your power physically and spiritually, but be careful and be secret and wise. It is very important to be aware of this impending doom, because then you can do something about it.

They accuse and attack our sacred things. Our history, culture, heritage and identity. We shall be as we want, and not as they want. The human species must not become a single race, a single ugly hybrid serving and owned by the Jews.

They shamelessly and violently lie to us about race and treat us like cattle. Human races are real, whether the lying Jews and ignorant extreme Gentiles like it or not.

They tell us that it is only a few differences in the human species and therefore it is one race. Who are you kidding? How much difference does it take to classify races? Like, a cat with a snake? Wrong. Those are different species, not different races. And so we have more and different breeds of snakes as well as cats. Species are a specific order of a grouping, races on the other hand are sub-orders of species.

It is a balance of equality and diversity, both have their importance and their role, but without the balance in these and therefore going to the extreme in either one or the other is wrong.

Jews, it is all your fault. Because for centuries you had great authority and power over this world. And what have you done? You have deceived us, ruined us, abused us, enslaved us, brutalised us, lowered us, and ridiculed us. You have invented Christianity which pretends to be spiritual but has given us no knowledge about spirituality but only lies. Christianity is beta communism. An authority of criminal clowns and liars. The Pope i.e. Zombotron Francis promotes and influences with all his power the ruin of Nations, as you Jews teach and order them.

What a horrible situation. People nowadays have become like stupid mindless cells. The invaders don't care that they go and replace and conquer the natives, and the natives don't care as much about disappearing and being conquered. The natives are brainwashed to commit suicide, especially the Whites but also other peoples. The invaders on the other hand take both conscious and unconscious advantage of this stupidity and enter and conquer, but not with war but like stealing candy from children.

How terribly senseless. That non-natives should have the same rights as natives. So that they then come in, occupy territory, breed and finally conquer you... that is the result of this stupid policy.

Slavs complain about Romans, Romans about Germanics, Greeks about Turks...the truth is that we are all conquerors, there is nothing wrong with that, on the contrary, but please let's stop being stupid.

Protect your Nation and your Race by all means and at all costs. If you welcome other peoples into your Nation to help them from unfortunate policies or natural misfortunes, do not make the big mistakes we make nowadays because it will cost you a lot, it can cost you so much that you will lose everything, all that you are and have. But this help I am telling you, should only be temporary in the short or long term, with interest of course. Unless you intend to give them territory. If, on the other hand, you are going to give them access to all your territories and rights that are not theirs, you can be sure that in this case, if you do not conquer them, they will conquer you.

Speaking of conquest, we know that we have all conquered and assimilated throughout history. If you want to keep the territory you have conquered with all the sacrifice and struggle you have made, do not allow other cultures, languages and genes to grow and exist. Yes, even the genetic heritage. We want to protect our characteristics, properties and capabilities as well as our culture and history. Try to make as few mistakes as possible and not as many as possible.

HAIL SATAN!

Anti-Nationals like Clinton and the various Zombotrons even before Francis and other evil people have been promoting and brainwashing all of Europe for decades now. They call it a policy of sensitization and tolerance of all sorts of invaders and conquerors.

Look how far stupidity and deception has gone. They even invented a day to honor and celebrate annually for specific invaders to demand rights they are not entitled to.

April 8 was invented to be International Roma and Sinti Day, invading peoples from India and Pakistan.

I can't believe it, this is the height of idiocy and suicide. What is this? The right of the invader or what? I understand the rights of women, homosexuals and other normal and beneficial things, but this is too stupid and wrong. What is next? The right of the pedophile?

These people do not assimilate and have grown up in the hundreds of thousands in Europe, and by keeping their culture and whatnot, they will end up tearing and stealing territory from the Europeans. And even if they wanted to assimilate anyway, who needs to assimilate anything!

What a nightmare, this is alarming, react, don't be silent, do something!

All these must leave Europe, peacefully or by force. Arabs, Blacks, Turks, Roma, Persians...anyone and every last one.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Romani_Day

Sunny said:
Anti-Nationals like Clinton and the various Zombotrons even before Francis and other evil people have been promoting and brainwashing all of Europe for decades now. They call it a policy of sensitization and tolerance of all sorts of invaders and conquerors.

Look how far stupidity and deception has gone. They even invented a day to honor and celebrate annually for specific invaders to demand rights they are not entitled to.

April 8 was invented to be International Roma and Sinti Day, invading peoples from India and Pakistan.

I can't believe it, this is the height of idiocy and suicide. What is this? The right of the invader or what? I understand the rights of women, homosexuals and other normal and beneficial things, but this is too stupid and wrong. What is next? The right of the pedophile?

These people do not assimilate and have grown up in the hundreds of thousands in Europe, and by keeping their culture and whatnot, they will end up tearing and stealing territory from the Europeans. And even if they wanted to assimilate anyway, who needs to assimilate anything!

All these must leave Europe, peacefully or by force. Arabs, Blacks, Turks, Roma, Persians...anyone and every last one.

If people just realized how much of a threat the synagogues, the Churches, and the mosques are, maybe then they'll decide to remove religious freedoms for Judaism, Christianity, and Islam by force, possibly creating a domino effect of Communism crumbling in the process. But then, a religion is the last thing people would expect to be involved in political/medical tyranny and crimes against humanity.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
Sunny said:

If people just realized how much of a threat the synagogues, the Churches, and the mosques are, maybe then they'll decide to remove religious freedoms for Judaism, Christianity, and Islam by force, possibly creating a domino effect of Communism crumbling in the process. But then, a religion is the last thing people would expect to be involved in political/medical tyranny and crimes against humanity.

It is certain that people will sooner or later see how stupid and useless these religions are and I think they will be very disappointed and angry.

I too thought of something similar to what you wrote in your signature. There is a church in my neighbourhood and I would like to attack or destroy it in some way. But the problem is that people would spend money on this nonsense again.

Sunny said:
Sunny said:

It is certain that people will sooner or later see how stupid and useless these religions are and I think they will be very disappointed and angry.

I too thought of something similar to what you wrote in your signature. There is a church in my neighbourhood and I would like to attack or destroy it in some way. But the problem is that people would spend money on this nonsense again.

Attacking them directly is impossible at personal level. Economically, I think Christian churches, Jewish synagogues, and Islamic mosques are useless at best, drastically detrimental at worst. All of the fear-mongering, pedophilia, and lies have made their way into government buildings.

Sunny said:

Attacking them directly is impossible at personal level. Economically, I think Christian churches, Jewish synagogues, and Islamic mosques are useless at best, drastically detrimental at worst. All of the fear-mongering, pedophilia, and lies have made their way into government buildings.

I meant with magic. The best thing is obviously to attack the root of the problem, i.e. the rituals we are doing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back