Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What happened to maxine?

We respect her personal choice by not interfering. She is a fantastic Woman and I have the utmost respect for her work and what she has done for us. I have every respect for her.

NinRick said:
Anadolutümeni said:
What happened to maxine dietrich? Is she alright? She reached magnum opus?

It’s not any of your, mine or ours business.
Respect privacy.

Such a nasty attitude is unnecessary. They were just asking a question. I asked the exact same and people did tell me it has to do with her privacy, so i understood. But a constant attack mode isnt helpful.

Hp Hoodedcobra made a post https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=50884&hilit=Maxine, basically she is more than fine, we can understand were she is and there is no need to say anything else because of the enemy does not need to know too much.

Trying to understand the amount of work, over 20 years, that she has been doing - with the frequent "There is always so much more work to do" mentions, I would say that our Heroine-to-be has not quite yet managed to achieve the Magnum Opus. Of course, I am speculating wildly; she certainly is further along than probably every other individual on this Planet, however. Thinking about how much... different, the sheer... change from working tirelessly for 20 years onto working on advancing oneself would be - there would be a massive paradigm shift in anyone's... well... everything - thinking, behaviour, etc. - that she (I expect) realises that her own personal advancement works are now more important.

She has served and guided well, now she can be selfish. Selfishness is not necessarily a bad thing; we work on ourselves to improve and advance - that is selfish but not a bad thing. Presuming the "Gods will return in 20 years' time", or something, means that (some of) They will step foot on Earth Physically, along with Führer Lord Adolf Hitler, then I, personally, would expect HPS Maxine to also make herself known - if only briefly, to satisfy people's curiosity - if she chooses to do so. Either way, it's up to her, so it's her own business.

What do you care?
I really don't understand all this gossip. Is it even of your concern?
Respect others' privacy come on. Well if you really want to know she achieved a lot spiritually but we don't know anything else.
Of course, the Gods protect her.

In the period of life after completion of all other major areas like Creating a life for yourself, getting married ,having Children, raising them up ,them getting married. After that time a Yogi detaches from worldly affairs completely and dedicates his time to hardcore meditation. You can't dedicate that amount of time when you're engaged in the world in various levels.

Her job is complete. Now it's your job to do the rest with the movement that she started in your own life.

Anadolutümeni said:

If she hasnt already then i wish from core of my soul that she does asap.

FancyMancy said:
Trying to understand the amount of work, over 20 years, that she has been doing - with the frequent "There is always so much more work to do" mentions, I would say that our Heroine-to-be has not quite yet managed to achieve the Magnum Opus. Of course, I am speculating wildly; she certainly is further along than probably every other individual on this Planet, however. Thinking about how much... different, the sheer... change from working tirelessly for 20 years onto working on advancing oneself would be - there would be a massive paradigm shift in anyone's... well... everything - thinking, behaviour, etc. - that she (I expect) realises that her own personal advancement works are now more important.

She has served and guided well, now she can be selfish. Selfishness is not necessarily a bad thing; we work on ourselves to improve and advance - that is selfish but not a bad thing. Presuming the "Gods will return in 20 years' time", or something, means that (some of) They will step foot on Earth Physically, along with Führer Lord Adolf Hitler, then I, personally, would expect HPS Maxine to also make herself known - if only briefly, to satisfy people's curiosity - if she chooses to do so. Either way, it's up to her, so it's her own business.

Arent you the guy that said a ,”SS can become more powerful than Satan”.

Love your posts!!! But i doubt it.

FancyMancy said:

She did not put off her own advancement entirely, only partly. Yet, she is also very well developed from past lives. Combine that with the total amount of time that has passed, plus 1st priority support from the Gods, she is doing fine.

This is not a situation where she was unable to do anything more than aura clean for 20 years, yet she did have to maintain the sites, forums, and personal research in addition to personal advancement.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=354545 time=1652554640 user_id=21286]
FancyMancy said:

She did not put off her own advancement entirely, only partly. Yet, she is also very well developed from past lives. Combine that with the total amount of time that has passed, plus 1st priority support from the Gods, she is doing fine.

This is not a situation where she was unable to do anything more than aura clean for 20 years, yet she did have to maintain the sites, forums, and personal research in addition to personal advancement.

Dont get me wrong but your speaking style is very different. I can't understand you while using translate even.

Some pagans outside of the forums are saying she is dead.

I don't know if that is true but...

She didn't even tell us goodbye.

At least not publicly anyway.

she reach magnum opus.

i look up what pagan claim in a forum. what infiltrator claims too. i saw a paper + did my OWN research. the data is FALSE, when u die u are given true name. this name on paper not true...is pseudonym.

what she did is HER OWN BUSINESS. love her + respect her. FOREVER

Blitzkreig [JG said:
FancyMancy said:

cobra saved her. she did MO.

kikes are mad.

but he wont say

of the true light said:

Because she never left...

CaspianTheDreamer said:
NinRick said:
Anadolutümeni said:

Respect privacy.

Such a nasty attitude is unnecessary. They were just asking a question. I asked the exact same and people did tell me it has to do with her privacy, so i understood. But a constant attack mode isnt helpful.

I dislike it that people ask this constantly. It has a reason she wishes this to be private. So ofc I am pissed when some people can not understand this, and ask this naively. Even if someone knew, they should not share this. So why asking this?

I even hate it when people openly discuss what they think might have happened with Maxine, or where she is rn.

Just leave it. She did more than enough.

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

She is just taking a break or something?

NinRick said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
NinRick said:
Respect privacy.

I dislike it that people ask this constantly. It has a reason she wishes this to be private. So ofc I am pissed when some people can not understand this, and ask this naively. Even if someone knew, they should not share this. So why asking this?

Maybe not everyone is checking the forum everyday, week or even months and could miss such discussions and don't use the search function. This questions will not stop. Better ignore it if you don't like than giving such an answer

NinRick said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
NinRick said:
Respect privacy.

Merely asking about this topic isnt gonna reveal her IP location or her whereabouts. When people ask things, We have to answer to them . Many people are new and are not aware that Maxine wishes to be alone by her personal preferences. And you definitely dont see a huge banner on the site thst says;" PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT OR EVEN ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION ABOUT ME ~Maxine". And im pretty sure that there isnt a single soul that could ever possibly know where she is or what shes doing, so your concern is pointless. People arent " naive" just because they ask questions out of curiousity. Attacking people and being rude to them in such an unnecessary fashion is only going to repel and discourage them from opening the site again because what will go through their head will be this :" aaah just a bunch o' edgy ass teenagers who like puffing up their ego by attacking people randomly, why am i even bothering."

Anadolutümeni said:

Please excuse the blunt replies. But they are right. Maxine's whereabouts is a sensitive topic. This is because the enemy is always watching and it would be a huge mess if someone for example said something that could possibly put her in danger. Which is why we dont speak about this. It would have been better for some members to reply to you THIS way, rather than to risk repelling more people away from JoS. As if we dont have enough problems already.

NinRick said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
NinRick said:
Respect privacy.

But of course, then again, i do respect your devotion and your loyalty to our founder and i do believe you have the right to feel aggravated. But all im saying is please be a little less hostile to people who are joining our cause. Of course, if you have been proven they are infiltrator or jew then go all in i dont care :lol: if you look at my signature you will see that i am working on activism of JoS on instagram and im spreading the word. Thankfully most people who have liked abd followed my account are people who are already into Nazism or left hand path spirituality, so opening their eyes could be a bit easier. It is exactly how i even found JoS and joined this spiritual army, theough a brother on instagram. My aim is to wake as many people up as i possibly can, and i dont want them leaving this place or being discouraged just because someone randomly decided to be rude to them and to feed to their mistrust of this place. But i read the other replies on this topic and i do understand that her privacy is important and we mustn't give the enemy any openings. Ignore my other reply if you want. Hail Satan.

luis said:
Hp Hoodedcobra made a post https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=50884&hilit=Maxine, basically she is more than fine, we can understand were she is and there is no need to say anything else because of the enemy does not need to know too much.

Thank you sir

Blitzkreig [JG said:
FancyMancy said:

She did not put off her own advancement entirely, only partly.
Ah, right. I must have misunderstood, then. In my mind it was more like she was focussing more on the Ministry, but still doing a small amount of work for/on herself.

Yet, she is also very well developed from past lives. Combine that with the total amount of time that has passed, plus 1st priority support from the Gods, she is doing fine.
Great.

Yeah. Such hard work and a literal heroine. I do wonder if she has reached Heroine (as opposed to heroine) status/rank/level yet, though. It doesn't matter - it's just curiosity.

of the true light said:

Is that Pagans or "pagans"/(((pagans)))?

NinRick said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
NinRick said:
Respect privacy.

NinRick said:
I even hate it when people openly discuss what they think might have happened with Maxine, or where she is rn.

Just leave it. She did more than enough.

Like it or don't like it, HPS Maxine is a celebrity of sorts. Her fame will only increase. People are bound to be curious and want to know more - living vicariously until they learn to live their own lives.

InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
FancyMancy said:

Arent you the guy that said a ,”SS can become more powerful than Satan”.

Love your posts!!! But i doubt it.
I didn't state that out-right. I was speculating that it would not be an infinity-percent impossible, but would be incredibly close to it, due to the amount of advancement Satan has above and beyond us already. I think it was along the same lines as "the Universe is infinite and eternal, so it is very possible that there is a being, or there are beings, more-powerful than Satan". If Satan stopped advancing, then He would be overtaken - but of course He won't stop advancing.

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

It is always here, even if it is not physically here. In our souls and in our minds it is always there, and it never changes.

of the true light said:

If she was heavily involved in some personal energy work, being open about that could lead to heavy curses cast against her. She is not a normal SS and needs to take extra care with everything.

The Gods would not let her simply die, nor would her own AOP or spiritual power let that happen either. She had already escaped death before, so it is not like she was unfamiliar with protecting herself.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=354869 time=1652635036 user_id=21286]
of the true light said:

If she was heavily involved in some personal energy work, being open about that could lead to heavy curses cast against her. She is not a normal SS and needs to take extra care with everything.

The Gods would not let her simply die, nor would her own AOP or spiritual power let that happen either. She had already escaped death before, so it is not like she was unfamiliar with protecting herself.

This is why I hate it when people discuss it.

of the true light said:

Since when do we believe anything outsiders say?

They may be Pagan but do not do any effective meditations. Their awareness, power and advancement are negligible because of this. So their opinion are irrelevant, being inferior souls compared to any established SS.

Stormblood said:
of the true light said:

Since when do we believe anything outsiders say?

They may be Pagan but do not do any effective meditations. Their awareness, power and advancement are negligible because of this. So their opinion are irrelevant, being inferior souls compared to any established SS.
Since there are holes in the story how could one not?

of the true light said:

Come one now..Don't believe anything a den of rats tells you much less wanna be "pagans" who still worship a jew on a stick or who follow ONA....they are delusional trash.

NinRick said:

Yeah, I can understand that. At the same time, if someone is genuinely confused or misinformed, I'd rather them ask and get a proper answer. That includes asking Satan, not just us.

That is because this is a controversial subject that we cannot allow the enemy to use against us. They will certainly try.

of the true light said:

If by pagans you mean practicants of ancient paganism then there are no known `pagans` except of us. Then there are outsiders who claim themselves to be "satanists" and "pagans". They are pagans and satanists by word of mouth not by practice. No `pagan` or `satanic` group except of us has concretely proven to call themselves what they claim they are. As for what they said, there is no way they can prove. Is not difficult to setup a fake email adress or something similar and say it's Maxine's one and the same person can send emails to their other email and then make a story on the internet that they "spoke to Maxine" and she said this and that. Then saying "goodbye" when leaving the forums is a matter of personal choice, some people just vanish, others post about it. Perhaps she might have told to those she trusted the most.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=354917 time=1652645383 user_id=21286]
NinRick said:

Yeah, I can understand that. At the same time, if someone is genuinely confused or misinformed, I'd rather them ask and get a proper answer. That includes asking Satan, not just us.

That is because this is a controversial subject that we cannot allow the enemy to use against us. They will certainly try.

Btw I like u very much Blitz!

siatris666 said:
she reach magnum opus.

i look up what pagan claim in a forum. what infiltrator claims too. i saw a paper + did my OWN research. the data is FALSE, when u die u are given true name. this name on paper not true...is pseudonym.

what she did is HER OWN BUSINESS. love her + respect her. FOREVER

ie faked death OR NOT her. the name is NOT brithname!

ie stfu. u bring wild lies + hoaxing here

im pretty sure cobra is silent because she told him TO. would any of u retards say if u had to fake ur death? or say goodbye :lol: :lol:

cobra has full ability...but did nothing...like to lie or edit jos...or or or

u people are just lying or too simple minded :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back