Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Earth's Shape

lodoshurricane

I'm not an ignorant person, I've been in a lot of wormholes. This will be a somewhat personal question. At this point, I don't care what the dumb rote flat earthers say or the globe earthers who swallow NASA's lies like candy. I'm asking someone in authority (perhaps to my email address) to reply. What are the shapes of the earth and other living spaces (planets) according to joy of satan? round? flat? Is it a difficult machine to understand? tesseract? hexagonal? concave? cellular? or is it something else? As I said, I am asking this question on purpose. The answer may be important to me, unimportant to you. In astral projections, people can see the earth as a pasta but this do not meaning the earth is a pasta. I'm interested in reality.

For a magnificent Urbano Monti's (the great man) earth map that will open your horizon (historical monument) -here

Thanks

lodoshurricane said:
I'm not an ignorant person, I've been in a lot of wormholes. This will be a somewhat personal question. At this point, I don't care what the dumb rote flat earthers say or the globe earthers who swallow NASA's lies like candy. I'm asking someone in authority (perhaps to my email address) to reply. What are the shapes of the earth and other living spaces (planets) according to joy of satan? round? flat? Is it a difficult machine to understand? tesseract? hexagonal? concave? cellular? or is it something else? As I said, I am asking this question on purpose. The answer may be important to me, unimportant to you. In astral projections, people can see the earth as a pasta but this do not meaning the earth is a pasta. I'm interested in reality.

For a magnificent Urbano Monti's (the great man) earth map that will open your horizon (historical monument) -here

Thanks
Watch Professor Dave's videos on this, he even did a debate with some famous flat earther where he destroyed him

lodoshurricane said:

Thanks

Round:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35394

Oh come on :lol: we have actual pictures of earth from space. Most planets are kind of round as far as I know in space. There really isn't any reason to disbelieve this.

Earth is infinitely-large in all directions. You can walk from here to Orion and beyond. You could walk from here to everywhere in all of existence. You might think I'm joking or trolling, but tell me this is impossible.

FancyMancy said:
Earth is infinitely-large in all directions. You can walk from here to Orion and beyond. You could walk from here to everywhere in all of existence. You might think I'm joking or trolling, but tell me this is impossible.

Are you an authorized person for joy of satan?

I actually have a decent telescope. The planets look pretty round to me, and indeed look like little versions of nasa pictures. Mercury and Venus have phases like the moon, Mars appears to have ice caps, Jupiter's red spot will be in different places each night- and tiny white dots that are consistent with moons can be seen. Saturn's rings are angled differently over years. Uranus and Neptune really can't be seen in amateur telescopes unless you go somewhere with no light pollution- I've never seen Uranus or Neptune but I assume they're there. Also, as you get farther from earth the planets get darker, this is also consistent with current theory. It would make sense that earth is round like the other planets but it's 2022 and I don't believe anything.

Esenlikler

Dünya geoittir. Küreye benzer bir yapıdadır. Aydınlanma çağında çoğu Avrupalı bilim adamı bu fikirlerini savunabilmek adına "devrim şehidi" oldular.

İyi günler.

This question about the earth's shape has plagued me for years.

I don't trust NASA at all and I find Eric Dubay's theories on flat earth are extremely well researched and convincing.

With my limited knowledge of physics/math/etc it's something I may never come to a full conclusion on.

It is interesting that ancient Egyptian, Greek, Norse, Germanic, Hindu, Mayan, Inca, Navajo and Hebrew civilizations had writings and depictions of a flat earth. To ancient Egyptians earth has 4-corners.

As well (sourced from Wikipedia): "The ancient Norse and Germanic peoples believed in a flat Earth cosmography with the Earth surrounded by an ocean, with the axis mundi, a world tree (Yggdrasil), or pillar (Irminsul) in the centre."

At the end of the day the shape of the earth won't change the outcome of the earth or the outcome of those inhabiting it. I think the flat earth theory is a remarkable possibility albeit an intriguing mystery. As Satanists I think we should consider all theories/possibilities and follow what resonates with us the most.

NASA and all space companies are working with govt intelligence, and govt intelligence manages propaganda, surveillance, MKUltra mind control, etc. I don't know what shape/form the earth is but I don't believe it's precisely what they tell us it is.

They've covered up so much alien technology, murdered so many truth-speakers, faked the moon landing and so on. Hopefully once we all advance enough we can discover, unequivocally, the answer to this question for ourselves.

Knowledge really is power because with enough it can be used to affect change in ourselves and in those around us. Satanism encourages us to be our best selves and face our challenges head on instead of running away. Remember, don't worry too much about those grey-areas (where one could be right or wrong) and focus on yourself and your progress.

Information expands our awareness of various topics but it doesn't make us smarter. Thinking critically about all the details and possibilities does.

Anyway, that's what I think. We all have opinions and this topic is one that consists of almost exclusively just that.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Get on an aircraft and look out through the window... that's all the evidence you need , to understand the earth is not flat.
Yes, it quite baffles me when something so simple is easily observed by yourself at high altitude. Hiking on mountain would do the trick as well.

lodoshurricane said:
FancyMancy said:

Are you an authorized person for joy of satan?
Well... I'm a member and have been for ages, and I am off pre-moderation... Unless you mean speaking as an authour for actual JoS material, then no. I was being sarcastic with my reply above.

The... erm... actual... erm... truth... is that the Sun is flat. Believe that or don't!

See these -
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=20190#p20190
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=116395#p116395
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=332321#p332321

sublimestatanist said:
It is interesting that ancient Egyptian, Greek, Norse, Germanic, Hindu, Mayan, Inca, Navajo and Hebrew civilizations had writings and depictions of a flat earth. To ancient Egyptians earth has 4-corners.
Disregarding hebrew nonsense - did they? Are those Human civilisations' records original and correct? Were they not forged, tampered with, corrupted... jewified?

You should also see these threads above, as well.

Henu the Great said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
Get on an aircraft and look out through the window... that's all the evidence you need , to understand the earth is not flat.
Yes, it quite baffles me when something so simple is easily observed by yourself at high altitude. Hiking on mountain would do the trick as well.
FancyMancy said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=116395#p116395
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=153219#p153219

If you want to see a bit of the shape of the Earth all you have to do is to watch the footage with Felix Baumgartner jumping from 39 km altitude. You will clearly see the curvature of the planet.

Also if the Earth was flat and it was the Sun rotating around it and not the other way around, there should be day on the whole planet when the Sun reaches about half if its rotation, when it would be 90 degrees above the Earth, like the floor of a room is fully lit by a bulb placed right above it and in the middle of the room.

lodoshurricane said:
Earth's Shape
The Earth is not flat nor perfectly round. The official acceptance is that the Earth is geoid or spheroid, meaning flattened at the poles and bombed at Ecuator, not a perfect globe.

sublimestatanist said:

I don't trust NASA at all and I find Eric Dubay's theories on flat earth are extremely well researched and convincing.
You mean flat like this?

oczb65sit7101.jpg

Or how would it look like? By the way it would be interesting if you could post the scientific conclusions that led Eric Dubay to believe that the Earth is flat.

sublimestatanist said:
I highly doubt that any of the ancients considered the Earth to be flat. It was christianity who made it a crime punishable with torture or death to think otherwise.

sublimestatanist said:

With my limited knowledge of physics/math/etc it's something I may never come to a full conclusion on.

As well (sourced from Wikipedia): "The ancient Norse and Germanic peoples believed in a flat Earth cosmography with the Earth surrounded by an ocean, with the axis mundi, a world tree (Yggdrasil), or pillar (Irminsul) in the centre."

At the end of the day the shape of the earth won't change the outcome of the earth or the outcome of those inhabiting it. I think the flat earth theory is a remarkable possibility albeit an intriguing mystery. As Satanists I think we should consider all theories/possibilities and follow what resonates with us the most.

NASA and all space companies are working with govt intelligence, and govt intelligence manages propaganda, surveillance, MKUltra mind control, etc. I don't know what shape/form the earth is but I don't believe it's precisely what they tell us it is.

They've covered up so much alien technology, murdered so many truth-speakers, faked the moon landing and so on. Hopefully once we all advance enough we can discover, unequivocally, the answer to this question for ourselves.

Knowledge really is power because with enough it can be used to affect change in ourselves and in those around us. Satanism encourages us to be our best selves and face our challenges head on instead of running away. Remember, don't worry too much about those grey-areas (where one could be right or wrong) and focus on yourself and your progress.

Information expands our awareness of various topics but it doesn't make us smarter. Thinking critically about all the details and possibilities does.

Anyway, that's what I think. We all have opinions and this topic is one that consists of almost exclusively just that.

It´s also about gravity mass does attrackt other mass, so a round shape is the logical outcome. Only with a
mostly round shape the weight is equaly distributed/attracted.

I guess I'll do people here a favor, the earth is not a globe. the solar system is also bullshit. Don't say you believe in Jesuit Copernicus or other corrupt Jews. Search for the level documentary on youtube. You think you're seeing a slope, but that's just an illusion. The world is a difficult machine to explain, you could say a cell, and travel to other cells is possible. You will reach the truth when we completely defeat the stupid Jews and their lies.The sun is not so far from the earth as you think. Those who are looking for an alternative gentile science to jewish science, can check the youtube channel of enki gravitas. Most of the videos are in Turkish, but you will find English videos in between. Good luck, don't swallow any of the pills the Jews gave you. red or blue, fuck both.

The Alchemist7 said:
If you want to see a bit of the shape of the Earth all you have to do is to watch the footage with Felix Baumgartner jumping from 39 km altitude. You will clearly see the curvature of the planet.

Also if the Earth was flat and it was the Sun rotating around it and not the other way around, there should be day on the whole planet when the Sun reaches about half if its rotation, when it would be 90 degrees above the Earth, like the floor of a room is fully lit by a bulb placed right above it and in the middle of the room.

lodoshurricane said:
Earth's Shape
The Earth is not flat nor perfectly round. The official acceptance is that the Earth is geoid or spheroid, meaning flattened at the poles and bombed at Ecuator, not a perfect globe.

sublimestatanist said:

You mean flat like this?

oczb65sit7101.jpg

Or how would it look like? By the way it would be interesting if you could post the scientific conclusions that led Eric Dubay to believe that the Earth is flat.

sublimestatanist said:
I highly doubt that any of the ancients considered the Earth to be flat. It was christianity who made it a crime punishable with torture or death to think otherwise.

That's a very informative response, thanks for the helpful info!
I never knew that though I have read about Galileo and other such people getting tortured or killed for researching science/astronomy. Also people weren't allowed to learn how to read or write (namely in Europe), and (of course) Pagan ideology has been attacked relentlessly.

The flat earth theory has existed for thousands of years. It was almost never contested in the 19th century (as far as I know) and it has only become a real big debate since the advent of the internet.

The thing that bothers me the most with it is every single flat-earther I've seen is legit crazy. They consist of either new-age/star-seed people or fanatical christian patriots.

It's a pretty out there theory... We're at the centre of the universe on a flat earth. All the planets, stars and galaxies move around us (not us rotating away from them). Also, the planets are flat too (according to Dubay) and the earth is surrounded by a wall of ice.

We need to be extremely skeptical of new-age ideas. I even heard one... "we are all non-physical entities". Apparently we're a manifestation of energy-consciousness and nothing is physical. All of reality is apparently on a single line whereby time, and all that is or was, is one. I once heard that blowing on something produces an 'f' sound and somehow relates to cold, while slowly breathing ('ha') creates heat. This gets to a point where people are even offended by certain words (hello = oh hell, etc).

This is all according to a well-known speaker in Australia (not Max Igan... this guy is much stranger and drinks his own urine).

I just don't get these people. I believe everything is spiritual but I don't believe there is "no such thing" as no physical/biological reality, that everything is energy.

I understand that energy creates physical reality but I don't think agree that all reality is energy or that all energy is one consciousness.

At the end of the day I'm so grateful I have a great resource for reading and learning here.

lodoshurricane said:
I guess I'll do people here a favor, the earth is not a globe. the solar system is also bullshit. Don't say you believe in Jesuit Copernicus or other corrupt Jews. Search for the level documentary on youtube. You think you're seeing a slope, but that's just an illusion. The world is a difficult machine to explain, you could say a cell, and travel to other cells is possible.
What do you mean by `bullshit`? If you mean the planets in the Solar System don't exist then you can easily see them yourself with a decent telescope. As for the Earth's slope, In ancient Greece the mathematician Eratosthenes estimated Earth's circumference using the Sun, a stick and basic mathematics, which automatically involved that the surface of the Earth is curved. Also when you see it from space is straightforward and obvious, I don't know how it can be an `illusion`.

After conducting the experiment, Eratosthenes came to a very logical conclusion: If the sun’s rays are coming in at the same angle at the same time of day, and a stick in Alexandria casts a shadow of seven degrees while the stick in Syene does not cast a shadow at all, it must mean that the Earth’s surface is curved.

After hiring a man to pace the distance between Syene and Alexandria, he found out that the two cities were 5,000 stadia apart, which is about 800 km.

He could then use simple proportions to find the Earth’s circumference — 7.2 degrees is 1/50 of 360 degrees, so 800 times 50 equals 40,000 kilometers.

Also you should not expect members from here to watch flat earth documentaries because the vast majority are very skeptical to this, evidence that debunks flat Earth is very abundant and obvious and also most of us don't have the neccesary time. It would be more efficient if you could post the conclusions that led to people behind the channel to consider that Earth is flat. Except for "the Solar System is bullshit" and "Earth's slope is an illusion" you haven't posted any evidence. I understand there are savants and scientists who believe in flat Earth but still that doesn't disprove any existing evidence against flat Earth. When the jewish opression is over, even the opposite this model will fade away, like it did in Ancient Greece, because it is strongly tied to christianity and the vast majority of flat Earth adepts are christian. The Earth is not a difficult machine to explain, the Earth is enormous and we people are way too small to see a slope by simply moving across the Earth.

sublimestatanist said:
The flat earth theory has existed for thousands of years.
You are right apparently the ancients did believe in a flat Earth model however it was eventually debunked by people like Eratosthenes. Ancient Greece was a global `hub` when it came to astronomy knowledge as they made groundbreaking discoveries that much of modern astronomy is based on.

The first mention of a flat Earth is actually in the Quran, though...

I doubt specific descriptions word-by-word of the Earth's shape appear in any of the Pagan sources mentioned before. The summary description some of you have presented is taking a spiritual concept literally. Everyone knew Yggdrasil and Irminsul are an allegory for your soul, not a physical tree/pillar. The same was for other descriptions of the "tree of life" and so on. None of those are a depiction of the planet :roll:

If we stop reading treatises written by xtard monks and unwary NPCs, maybe we'll get somewhere...

lodoshurricane said:
I guess I'll do people here a favor, the earth is not a globe. the solar system is also bullshit. Don't say you believe in Jesuit Copernicus or other corrupt Jews. Search for the level documentary on youtube. You think you're seeing a slope, but that's just an illusion. The world is a difficult machine to explain, you could say a cell, and travel to other cells is possible. You will reach the truth when we completely defeat the stupid Jews and their lies.The sun is not so far from the earth as you think. Those who are looking for an alternative gentile science to jewish science, can check the youtube channel of enki gravitas. Most of the videos are in Turkish, but you will find English videos in between. Good luck, don't swallow any of the pills the Jews gave you. red or blue, fuck both.

How can you believe that the planet is a machine?
Girl, you need to do some reality checks.

lodoshurricane said:

Gentile science? Ancient Greeks were already very aware that the planets are spheres. Lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back