Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Servitor for automated cursing

Mastermind

I'm looking to create a servitor that will automatically drain and curse anyone that is badmouthing me, whether in public or in private.
Has anyone experience in creating such a servitor?

AgainstAllAuthority said:
I'm looking to create a servitor that will automatically drain and curse anyone that is badmouthing me, whether in public or in private.

I don´t know about a servitor, but as far as I can remember HPS Maxine did do a working to punish people who did troll to hard the yahoo groups or her.

You may find something about it.

I don't think this is possible. A curse, like any spell, is a formal set of instructions that are programmed into energy. The servitor most likely wouldn't be able to program energy on its own, and it wouldn't be able to raise it either. It would require sufficient amounts of energy from you to fuel the curses even if it could program the energy on its own. If it was this easy then the jews wouldn't bother sitting in synagogues all day chanting.

What you can do is command/program a servitor, astral construct, or whatever to attach to a victim and routinely drain them. You can store all of the energy in a crystal, or an astral space for storage, and you can sift through all of it later. Or you can program the harvested energy to work against the person and effectively curse them with their own energy. It's pretty roundabout to do it that way, but I suppose it's an option.

In any case, you will still need to program the energy for cursing manually. I don't think it can be automated. Even if the servitor could curse on its own, it would be a tiny fraction of the effectiveness compared to you doing it yourself. You can certainly work with your servitor though, and it might be able to scout for people you have dealings with or people who know you that are badmouthing you, and report it back to you.

To prevent specific people from badmouthing you, a binding will work specifically for that. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html
Going a step further with punishment will require further, manual measures. You can also take measures to ward off badmouthing in the first place by programming your aura. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

If you simply mean for the servitor to attack the person then that is certainly possible, and the servitor will follow your instructions. Draining and attacking are both instructions that you can give. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Thoughtforms.html

I don't really know anything about servitors, but I think you can achieve something similar with the Fighting Back meditation. It sends whatever negative energies and toxicity that is being sent at you from someone else and returns it back onto them.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

There's also this affirmation from The Aura page in the JoS:

For keeping unwanted individuals away:
Breathe in white light like the Sun. White light reflects and repels.
Affirm:
“My aura is repelling, [inspire fear/dread] in _______, and keeping ________ far away from me at all times.”

I've used this to send away a really negative person from me, and it's quite effective. Though I don't think this is really what you're after, I'll share it anyway as it may be of use to you in other circumstances.

tabby said:
I don't really know anything about servitors, but I think you can achieve something similar with the Fighting Back meditation. It sends whatever negative energies and toxicity that is being sent at you from someone else and returns it back onto them.

Affirm:
“My aura is repelling, [inspire fear/dread] in _______, and keeping ________ far away from me at all times.”

I've used this to send away a really negative person from me, and it's quite effective. Though I don't think this is really what you're after, I'll share it anyway as it may be of use to you in other circumstances.

jrvan said:

I don't think this is possible. A curse, like any spell, is a formal set of instructions that are programmed into energy. The servitor most likely wouldn't be able to program energy on its own, and it wouldn't be able to raise it either. It would require sufficient amounts of energy from you to fuel the curses even if it could program the energy on its own. If it was this easy then the jews wouldn't bother sitting in synagogues all day chanting.

What you can do is command/program a servitor, astral construct, or whatever to attach to a victim and routinely drain them. You can store all of the energy in a crystal, or an astral space for storage, and you can sift through all of it later. Or you can program the harvested energy to work against the person and effectively curse them with their own energy. It's pretty roundabout to do it that way, but I suppose it's an option.

In any case, you will still need to program the energy for cursing manually. I don't think it can be automated. Even if the servitor could curse on its own, it would be a tiny fraction of the effectiveness compared to you doing it yourself. You can certainly work with your servitor though, and it might be able to scout for people you have dealings with or people who know you that are badmouthing you, and report it back to you.

To prevent specific people from badmouthing you, a binding will work specifically for that. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html
Going a step further with punishment will require further, manual measures. You can also take measures to ward off badmouthing in the first place by programming your aura. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

If you simply mean for the servitor to attack the person then that is certainly possible, and the servitor will follow your instructions. Draining and attacking are both instructions that you can give. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Thoughtforms.html

I'll try to create a servitor that drains and attacks anyone that badmouths me. I'll also program my aura to repel non-friends, unless I approach them.
Many thanks for your very valuable advice.

jrvan said:

While It can't 100% be automated it can be still be empowered every now and then and be programmed to drain X person energy and use it to curse him, or it could be programmed to take the energy of a planet and use it to curse. It may not be as powerful as a full 40 days working but it can still work.

luis said:
jrvan said:

While It can't 100% be automated it can be still be empowered every now and then and be programmed to drain X person energy and use it to curse him, or it could be programmed to take the energy of a planet and use it to curse. It may not be as powerful as a full 40 days working but it can still work.

Probably, but it would be a hassle and have potential drawbacks. Also with a servitor, it's not really programmed so much as it is instructed and worked with. Overly complex instructions like to recite an affirmation to program energy might not be possible for the average servitor. They also wouldn't have a physical body capable of speech, so any sort of affirmations for programming would be done mentally I guess. You would have to make sure the victim is extremely weakened for it to not backfire and harm your servitor, and even then it might. It would also be using energy from its creator to do this, and so you would be spending energy to fuel curses that would be like a tiny flick compared to doing it yourself, and with possible risk to your servant. I wouldn't personally suggest it. There are many alternative ways to accomplish most goals and desires.

tabby said:

Affirm:

jrvan said:

I'll try to create a servitor that drains and attacks anyone that badmouths me. I'll also program my aura to repel non-friends, unless I approach them.

Good luck. It would also be prudent to instruct the servitor not to target Satanists because that could get you in trouble with the Gods, and it would be attacking your spiritual family which is not what we want to do.

I don't really think this is a great idea. It's something that sounds like it probably will end up backfiring and not doing what you want either that or be weak compared to doing it yourself. The working of bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you in the aura might be better with tyr algiz sowilo that would work. Also you could program a servitor to alert you to who's badmouthing you so you can do it yourself if you like far more effective also. I don't like the sound of automated cursing or draining of people. Knowing what I know about spirituality there is a chance this could end up doing it to you and turning on you. Some energies can overpower and reprogram things quite easily.

Try the tyr algiz sowilo thing for awhile on your aura. However adjust it to more fit what your looking for here like those who are nice to me are blessed and those who slander me are cursed. Something like this.

Good luck cursing a Spiritual Satanist. Besides - I don't think people would be bad-mouthing you while typing things...

That would be too complicated. Thoughtforms need to be programmed with simple instructions; they don't have intelligence and cannot reason nor understand.

jrvan said:
tabby said:

jrvan said:

Good luck. It would also be prudent to instruct the servitor not to target Satanists because that could get you in trouble with the Gods, and it would be attacking your spiritual family which is not what we want to do.

Of course. I'll program it to not attack SS.
However, is a Satanist that attacks another Satanist still a Satanist?

jrvan said:

While meditating and concentrating on people, I can feel their aura.
Focusing on HPHC was overwhelming. I saw a huge ball of white light. It was so big that I was able to see only a quarter of it.
Focusing on FancyMancy I saw no light and no aura. He has no AoP. Maybe someone has been draining and cursing him for a while. Or maybe he can't build one.
This may explain his behavior.

Elemental is what you are looking for.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Creating_Elementals.html

However I don't know to what degree it would be able to automatically curse someone on your behalf as it needs to actively recognise "badmouthers" without you having to programme it each time you want someone cursed. Since you have to feed it with energy daily, it might be more effective to simply curse someone at a time when they do some big damage to you in anyway. By "badmouthing" I assume that they would seriously damage your reputation or financial stability, otherwise this is not a strong reason to curse someone. By the way I guess you ain't going to programme it to curse SS here for merely having an argument with you like it happened

FancyMancy said:
Good luck cursing a Spiritual Satanist. Besides - I don't think people would be bad-mouthing you while typing things...
Making assumptions, impulsive hostility without cause. Please check yourself.

FancyMancy said:
That would be too complicated. Thoughtforms need to be programmed with simple instructions; they don't have intelligence and cannot reason nor understand.
Servitors are not thoughtforms.

Heed Slyscorpion's cautions. You can reverse and further curse those who badmouth you without a servitor, which may only add additional complexity. Look at the God's rituals that have been done to see an example of the runes and affirmations that can both free your name/and or curse those who slander you.

jrvan said:

Yes, whether you use a servitor or just directly program your aura, you must be extremely careful with your words. A harmless disagreement on the forums may count as "badmouthing" you, as far as your energy's programming knows, and then you'll be in a mess. If your servitor tries to curse a Satanist, then (1) it will be deflected away, possibly back at you, and (2) the Gods may intervene if needed. You don't want that.

This is why it's generally recommended to only curse specific enemies, and then just program your aura of protection to deflect all negativity back to the senders. If a Satanist is actually sending you negative energy, then he/she is the offender, not you. Otherwise, nothing will happen to Satanists, because "deflect" does not actively create a curse.

The other concern with cursing is that if a target's aura is stronger than yours (like a rabbi or something), then your curse can be deflected back to you!

But if you really want to curse in the general case, you'll want to program your servitor to curse all those who intend you harm. That should fall under the above logic, that if any Satanist intends to harm you, then they are the problem, not you. The key is intent, since it is even possible to accidentally harm you, like by saying something that is taken the wrong way.

A word of advice: make sure that the servitor does not expose you or be strongly connected with your energy because you might risk detection or harm. I once made a thoughtform and sent it to torture someone. The thoughtform attacked the person in their sleep, but SOMEHOW they immediately knew it was me even though this other person doesnt even believe in the occult. So make sure you program it to not expose you and dont come in contact with the energy just in case it might harm you as well.

jrvan said:

Yes, they are. It's a tough thing to deal with, and that's why the Gods intervene. I don't know what the exact protocol is, but most here advise to go to Lord Baalzebul about it when it happens. The Fighting Back Meditation on the JoS website might be an option, but I do think the Gods usually handle it. I would advise to speak to the Gods immediately if it ever happens.

jrvan said:

While meditating and concentrating on people, I can feel their aura.
Focusing on HPHC was overwhelming. I saw a huge ball of white light. It was so big that I was able to see only a quarter of it.
Focusing on FancyMancy I saw no light and no aura. He has no AoP. Maybe someone has been draining and cursing him for a while. Or maybe he can't build one.
This may explain his behavior.

I believe the High Priest is also very protected. Remote viewing him is impossible. I'm kind of impressed that you saw anything at all.

FancyMancy has been a little strange lately in my opinion. I haven't really seen him like this before so it's odd for me. He didn't seem to respond well to my attempts to be friendly with him either even though I thought we were cool. I'm not going to worry about it for now. He's usually very reasonable, and he may return to that soon enough. Although if his aura state is really like that then it may have been a recent happening.

jrvan said:
FancyMancy said:

Like...

jrvan said:
It would also be prudent to instruct the servitor not to target Satanists because that could get you in trouble with the Gods, and it would be attacking your spiritual family which is not what we want to do.
I said the same as you, and I am making assumptions, but you're not? Also - people are not bad-mouthing, are they? By my understanding, they'd be bad-typing. Check myself? Check yourself.

FancyMancy said:
Advanced Thoughtforms/Servitors
Notice this URL is "Advanced_Thoughtforms".
  • The elemental should be given a form in relation to the goal. You can shape this out of the ball.
  • 3. Now program the servitor with whatever you desire it to do...
  • 4. Name your thoughtform and say this name several times, programming the name into the thoughtform.
  • A servitor knows neither time nor space. Using external energy is important in workings of black magick and workings where you must be completely detached from the thoughtform as opposed to running the energy through yourself with simple thoughtforms.

Creating a Thoughtform Servitor
Notice this URL is "Thoughtform".
The following instructions are for creating a thoughtform for use in white magick.

Huh. Welp, damnp. It looks like HPS Maxine was wrong and jrvan is right. Dear HPS Maxine - thoughtforms aren't servitors. jrvan - chiggiddi-check yoself befo' you rek yoself.

FancyMancy said:

Is there a dreamcatcher on the wall behind your computer's monitor? Just curious.
I have no dreamcatcher at all, nor a computer monitor.

FancyMancy said:
jrvan said:
FancyMancy said:

Like...

jrvan said:
It would also be prudent to instruct the servitor not to target Satanists because that could get you in trouble with the Gods, and it would be attacking your spiritual family which is not what we want to do.
I said the same as you, and I am making assumptions, but you're not? Also - people are not bad-mouthing, are they? By my understanding, they'd be bad-typing. Check myself? Check yourself.

You're making more assumptions now, this time about me. I didn't assume anything about what the OP was planning. In that quote there, you can see I gave the advice on its own without presuming his intentions. That's because I felt it was important to note, and not because I assumed he was going to do that. You're the one who brought your feud in from other threads and made an assumption right off the bat with a line like "Good luck cursing a Spiritual Satanist."

Also that's a way too literal understanding of the word "badmouthing." I can give the benefit of the doubt and assume it's more of your own brand of humor, but I don't know.

FancyMancy said:
Advanced Thoughtforms/Servitors
Notice this URL is "Advanced_Thoughtforms".
  • The elemental should be given a form in relation to the goal. You can shape this out of the ball.
  • 3. Now program the servitor with whatever you desire it to do...
  • 4. Name your thoughtform and say this name several times, programming the name into the thoughtform.
  • A servitor knows neither time nor space. Using external energy is important in workings of black magick and workings where you must be completely detached from the thoughtform as opposed to running the energy through yourself with simple thoughtforms.

Creating a Thoughtform Servitor
Notice this URL is "Thoughtform".
The following instructions are for creating a thoughtform for use in white magick.

Huh. Welp, damnp. It looks like HPS Maxine was wrong and jrvan is right. Dear HPS Maxine - thoughtforms aren't servitors. jrvan - chiggiddi-check yoself befo' you rek yoself.

You forgot this part: "Servitors are lesser souls with some degree of intelligence and consciousness. Servitors are capable of carrying out certain missions and obviously they can be faithful and obedient servants. In addition, servitors can reappear in future lifetimes to offer further services. Many remain with their creators throughout many lifetimes."

That's different from my understanding of a thoughtform. I have also experienced someone's servitors being used to attack and drain before, and it was much different from a simple thoughtform. That was not a fun experience for me and Tabby. If it had been only a thoughtform then we would have been able to dispel it with less effort. That all happened before we found the JoS.

Compare also with this sermon:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ErrantThoughtforms.html
The most commonly known example of a thought form is the “haunted” house. For a place to have an energy about it, a very emotional event took place, usually a violent death or a murder. The fear, anger, and destructive emotions are so powerful they leave behind an essence most people (even the average person) can detect. There is no greater energy than that given off at the time of death and if the death was violent, the entire area can reek of it for centuries.

Thoughtforms create a mass of energy. They are the result of intense emotions and thoughts. Their lifespan is determined by how much energy is put into them. Continually dwelling upon something over a period of time gives the thought/emotion energy which takes on a form of its own. Every individual is different according to the strength of his/her aura and thoughts. Some people are born with a naturally strong mind and aura owing to previous lifetimes. Most people have thoughtforms attached to their aura. The results of daydreams, fantasies, anger, hatred, desires and so forth, when repeatedly dwelled upon, form permanent thoughtforms. Thoughtforms can be either positive or negative. Either way, they can interfere with a person’s thought processes.

When we meditate, we increase our energy. The thoughtforms we have, feed on this energy. Power meditation is a sort of cleaning house process. We can tune into and remove these, same as we can do with others who have attached themselves to our souls. Removing these will bring clearer thoughts and peace of mind. It is a healing process.

Perhaps in some places, she used the words "thoughtform" and "servitor" interchangeably. Or perhaps I'm wrong and the two words really are interchangeable within occult circles.

Lastly, please don't turn my words against Maxine like that. It feels wrong and inappropriate.

jrvan said:

It’s not possible for SS to harm each other directly, the Gods interfere. But the offender will get punished by the Gods.

NinRick said:
jrvan said:

It’s not possible for SS to harm each other directly, the Gods interfere. But the offender will get punished by the Gods.

I'm sure that the Gods do not protect a Satanist that harms another Satanist's honor.

NinRick said:

I'm sure that the Gods do not protect a Satanist that harms another Satanist's honor.

So you believe that the Gods allow you to curse another SS, because they had a disagreement with you?

No.

NinRick said:

Having arguments is not infighting, as this doesn’t really does much harm.
If your behaviour or insults etc lead to another SS to commit suicide for example, you‘d also grt punihed.

Or if you share things you were not supposed to share, like alchemical knowledge which came from the Gods, they will also make it clear that u fked up and you won’t receive anything for quite a while.

And when you curse another SS, this will not come trough, and you will get punished.

NinRick said:
NinRick said:

Having arguments is not infighting, as this doesn’t really does much harm.
If your behaviour or insults etc lead to another SS to commit suicide for example, you‘d also grt punihed.

Or if you share things you were not supposed to share, like alchemical knowledge which came from the Gods, they will also make it clear that u fked up and you won’t receive anything for quite a while.

And when you curse another SS, this will not come trough, and you will get punished.
Arguing can be done in a polite and impersonal way, which is what I do. Unfortunately it's seen as weakness.
Damaging another person's social standing, ie. character assassination, is worthy of the death penalty in my book.
I'm confident that the Gods think the same.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_assassination

jrvan said:
You're making more assumptions now, this time about me. I didn't assume anything about what the OP was planning. In that quote there, you can see I gave the advice on its own without presuming his intentions. That's because I felt it was important to note, and not because I assumed he was going to do that. You're the one who brought your feud in from other threads and made an assumption right off the bat with a line like "Good luck cursing a Spiritual Satanist."
Well, I quoted a similar thing you said, so at least I had evidence! I wasn't just spouting it off randomly, lol*.

Also that's a way too literal understanding of the word "badmouthing." I can give the benefit of the doubt and assume it's more of your own brand of humor, but I don't know.
Oh. FancyMancy's just a friggin' Grammar Nazi, so meh to his nonsense!

*this "lol" here is semi-genuine; I am trying to stop any drama before it begins but I am also lolling (on this inside - LOI; laughing-out-internally?!), as well

You forgot this part:
Yes, I admit I just skimmed through and used the 'Find' function on my browser to find a few examples.

That's different from my understanding of a thoughtform. I have also experienced someone's servitors being used to attack and drain before, and it was much different from a simple thoughtform. That was not a fun experience for me and Tabby. If it had been only a thoughtform then we would have been able to dispel it with less effort. That all happened before we found the JoS.
So if I understand what you're saying - you're saying Servitors are Elementals which are more-powerful than Thoughtforms and have 2 or 3 Elements, not being a full Soul? Unless there's a 3rd and the order from lesser to higher is -
  1. Thoughtform,
  2. Servitor, and
  3. Elemental
yes? No? Thinking of the word "servitor", it's like "servant" or being servile. To me, it is something which serves, no matter its 'rank' or ability or function or purpose; therefore, I think Thoughtforms and Elementals are Servitors.

To explain my point in my previous reply (which - again - was incomplete) - all thumbs are fingers but not all fingers are thumbs, and people say "the Human Race" instead of "the Human Species" when there are 3 (main) Races of Humans. This is what I mean.

Perhaps in some places, she used the words "thoughtform" and "servitor" interchangeably. Or perhaps I'm wrong and the two words really are interchangeable within occult circles.
Yeah. Exactly.

Lastly, please don't turn my words against Maxine like that. It feels wrong and inappropriate.
(I was just being sarcastic.)

FancyMancy said:
Is there a dreamcatcher on the wall behind your computer's monitor? Just curious.
I have no dreamcatcher at all, nor a computer monitor.

Damn, looks like I cursed the wrong person.
Code:
just kidding
Why, you little--!

You big eeing* meanie! :cry:

*no, that's not a mistype; see if you understand what I mean! I doubt it!

NinRick said:

If there's someone sending negative energy or curses at oneself, it's not something you're going to easily miss.

The late Aldric sent a blast of negative crap my way once the day he got booted from the forums. Not fun. Sometimes it can be excessive feelings of depression that suddenly hits you from nowhere, and your thoughts keep having the person who targeted you pop up over and over again, until you're able to clear it away. If you're being attacked by someone it feels like an actual attack on yourself.

So, it can happen, especially if your aura isn't developed strong enough yet, but anyone who does it is going to be in serious trouble.

This is also why HPS Maxine talks about having good control of ones emotions, as anything like anger and hatred directed at someone can cause them misfortune. If there's an SS with a weaker aura and will than you, this can affect them.

tabby said:
NinRick said:

If there's someone sending negative energy or curses at oneself, it's not something you're going to easily miss.

The late Aldric sent a blast of negative crap my way once the day he got booted from the forums. Not fun. Sometimes it can be excessive feelings of depression that suddenly hits you from nowhere, and your thoughts keep having the person who targeted you pop up over and over again, until you're able to clear it away. If you're being attacked by someone it feels like an actual attack on yourself.

So, it can happen, especially if your aura isn't developed strong enough yet, but anyone who does it is going to be in serious trouble.

This is also why HPS Maxine talks about having good control of ones emotions, as anything like anger and hatred directed at someone can cause them misfortune. If there's an SS with a weaker aura and will than you, this can affect them.

Lol, one time I let a hair dryer explode by directing acute hate and anger towards it. We do not want to direct this to loved ones etc, so yes, control of your emotions is very important.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back