Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

?Question about improving Gender relation working

HiperX

Can this working change my deep issues and problems like
-trust issues towards woman after a break up
-behavior around woman
-loner life

The thing is one of my side want to have woman but the other enjoy to be a loner.

Sometimes i want just a girl to spoke with but subconsciously i dont feel it.
Every other time i just want to get woman for "bed".
I don't feel to do things like go and talk to stranger girls just because to beat my phobias... tried it , felt the resistance before and good feeling after .. maybe this is the way i dont know for sure.
Maybe my body is the issue .. maybe repressed emotions from my childhood
I had a long relationship before (mostly sexual from my side) for like 3-4 years it was a pure luck i think to last this long :)
I have friends , they are all single (prefer him to bee,deeply inside..), have mostly water element in my chart ,only one fire witch is saturn in aries and zero woman in my life.

I do some workings as a satanist last year to change myself and now i want to solve this issue of my , could this working improve my life in some degree or need to do more ?

In my opinion, Intimacy is one thing and sex is another.
The only thing I can suggest to you when it comes to issues with trust, is to consider therapy. This will not go away just by hoping or meditating. You need solid reason (logic) and understanding of why you think or feel this way, and solid solutions and goals to work through it. And you have to want to do it. It is certainly not an overnight thing.

Seeking approval through hookup culture is a common thing. As long as nobody is getting hurt it is not necessarily a bad thing, as long as you are not doing it in a self destructive or dishonest way (hoping for a relationship from a friend with benefits eg.), or doing it to impress friends etc..

Why not consider having completely platonic friendships with women? It might help with the trust issues (no feelings involved) and help you to get to know what women want, like to talk about, no pressure involved etc.

HiperX said:
-behavior around woman
-loner life

The thing is one of my side want to have woman but the other enjoy to be a loner.

I don't feel to do things like go and talk to stranger girls just because to beat my phobias... tried it , felt the resistance before and good feeling after .. maybe this is the way i dont know for sure.
I had a long relationship before (mostly sexual from my side) for like 3-4 years it was a pure luck i think to last this long :)
I have friends , they are all single (prefer him to bee,deeply inside..), have mostly water element in my chart ,only one fire witch is saturn in aries and zero woman in my life.

I do some workings as a satanist last year to change myself and now i want to solve this issue of my , could this working improve my life in some degree or need to do more ?

Yeah it can help for sure. It works to solve a lot of internal problems with how you relate to the genders. You can also consider a munka working as well for removing hangups, trauma, pain, etc...

I also recommend practicing self love and understanding your own value and strengths, and increasing your sense of self worth as a human being. You might be lacking confidence in yourself as evidenced by your wording: "pure luck." Luck has to do with opportunities in a wide sense, and the fact is that you and your former partner made it work for that long. It was effort from both of you fueling the relationship, not luck.

As for being a loner, I think that you might be feeding into that and desiring it as a sort of identity for yourself, maybe because it sounds cool or romantic, but it's more than likely a defense mechanism at its root. Being alone means doing things on your own terms and also avoiding pain from relationships. But pain is part of life, and it's part of relationships. Without accepting the possibility of pain, you can't get the pleasure. Without trusting someone with the ability to hurt you, you can't get the love.

I really like this one quote from the show One Piece:
"No one is born into this world to be alone."

Except jews maybe because fuck them. But that's beside the point :lol:

HiperX said:
-behavior around woman
-loner life

It depends upon what circumstances led to the breakup. If you had both made a commitment to each other and this woman cheated on you, this warrants punishment. You need to curse this woman. And I wouldn't spend too much energy on it. Maybe 40 days ,108 Runic vibrations of Hagl affirming that she suffers profusely for what she did to you.

However If it was a mutual thing then you just have to free yourself from undue feelings about her and cut all bonds between her and you.

Never go to therapy as Soul Wings says. Therapy is for losers who can't realize their handling money to losers who also happen to be scammmers.

However her advice about platonic female friends is correct. You can habituate yourself to act normal around women if you have some female friends and you understand how to talk and interact with them. But keep them limited. In my view no more than 2 - 3 female friends are required for you to be habituated around them.

Beyond that you need to talk to a lot of women in order to find a gem within the haystack. It's like sales. The more people you talk to the more likely someone will buy your product. So you need volume (leads) that you try to close. You're trying to come across a woman that is compatible with you. This only happens when you're trying to meet women while simultaneously doing love workings.

Workings definitely help. You can specify what women you want to attract in your life. I would advise you to include low body count in the Affirmation. Women who have had sex with a lot of men are very bad partners and you shouldn't invest your time ,energy or resources in them. If a woman has been with one ,maybe two ,atmost three men she's the prime candidate to be taken seriously. Ofcourse you don't ask this to them directly.

Workings for repressed emotions, Workings to improve gender relationships and Workings to attract women all go in tandem.

You can do it if you try. Good luck.

Firstly thank you all for your replies , very appreciate your help.

Dont think hookup culture is something bad , from my side i dont see this thing everyday and definitely cant do because i am from a small village , secondly if i see some guy picking up girls my first thought is something like he is do it for Ego or proving himself or others that he is something more .. or just from revenge or something this or that .

Definitely need some platonic girlfriends to chit chat , every time i unlock my mind and fell a click when i ask yourself "why i dont do just for friendship" , or i just ask myself what is my expectations and this shitty ego is drop down my ego and put me in motivation where i think yes i can do it but it not last long enough.

As a loner i think you have right about being in a bubble or shielding to not hurt myself but in the other side it is freedom to do things and not to be controlled. Maybe this freedom is what i dont want to lose.

As you see i don't need therapy because as a so watery person i'm a deep thinker and i see these things , this is my advantage and disadvantage also . I can help people but for yourself it is so much harder to do some things and not to just sit and think about these things .

The thing with my girlfriend back then was started when i was on weed , i have trips and after i feel more open to people for days and have 0 problems to make my girlfriend a partner . Then i dropped weed because of a bad trip and goes back to normal where i dont behave as an easy going lover .
I was hars sometimes angry and jelaous . From time to time this click between us gone . She sees in me the insecurities and found an another guy and say bye bye to me . She dont cheated on me , just found and left me for a better guy . When the love gone mid relationship i feel like i was for her advantage only , and said to her she dont have a "heart" , yep because of zero watery planets in her chart and four fire elements .. She told me that she feeling liberated and more free after break up. Maybe i am an energy vampire for her..

Thanks to her I am here on forums with you and dedicated to father Satan and i want to work on myself , i do healing working for my emotions and some squares for placements but feels for more .
Yes my primary motivation back then to be part of this family was to curse her ... so revenge and hate motivated me, with workings i drop hate towards her and lost my motivation to work on this path as a satanist , i know shame on me but i need some plan to start again but this time for myself..

I will do the workings for repressed emotions and to improve gender relations beside of this i will do cleaning and start opening my chakras all from the beginning.
I definitely need to make my solar chakra stronger as it is now and bypass my placements and drop this lazy behavior towards myself.

Jack said:
You can do it if you try. Good luck.

Thank you for helping me.

Jack said:
Never go to therapy as Soul Wings says. Therapy is for losers who can't realize their handling money to losers who also happen to be scammmers.

That's been a prevailing mentality in the world for some time now, but it's not true. In fact, the ones who need therapy and would absolutely benefit from it, but refuse to go because of the social stigma surrounding "people who need therapy" are the real losers. A lot of them end up taking it out on their families instead.

I have seen many people benefit from therapy, and their life improved. That's the opposite of being a loser.

Not all mental health workers are scammers and time wasters. You just need to find a good one who actually cares. The best ones, in my opinion, are the ones who refuse clients if they know that the person won't help themselves.

HiperX said:
-behavior around woman
-loner life

To find if your problem is specifically with women, check your natal moon and venus, as these rule women in a man's chart, and the 5th and 7th houses for love and relationships, look for bad degrees, aspects and placements for all these; I mention this because you said that you had a successful relationship, but that it ended because of factors dealing mainly with your psychology, and not with the relationship itself.

If you can't find your problem in all of the above, i would work on Saturn with a freeing the soul working, as it's your Saturn in Aries that gives you that self-inflicted narrowness, lack on confidence and making you timid, with low self-esteem; check the house where your saturn is posited in, along with the houses with capricorn and aquarius on the cusp,and any planet aspecting Saturn, the affairs ruled by these houses and planets may suffer more influence from Saturn.

Jack said:
Therapy is for losers who can't realize their handling money to losers who also happen to be scammmers.
That is an entirely insensitive thing to say, and I disagree wholeheartedly.
While my experience with therapy was admittedly not fantastic, it at least gave me the will to stay alive. Seriously, if not for therapy, I simply would be dead. My case is entirely different to HiperX, but of course severity can vary [but should be no less underestimated].

If I may speak metaphorically, you wouldn't usually leave a small cut in your skin untreated, lest it get infected. So why do we allow just as harmful "small" psychological issues to fester, without doing something about it? Workings can only do so much before science takes priority.

The logic that "there is not one genuinely helpful therapist out there, so don't go to therapy" is just like saying "there are no genuinely helpful doctors out there, so don't go to the doctor". It is obviously not true in every case and to me seems dangerous advice... Like jrvan said, have some respect for yourself and your health: shop around. If there is possibly something wrong mental health wise [overarching distrust of genders, apathy, fear and anxiety, lack of empathy, lack of vulnerability], is it not the Satanic way to take any [spiritual and non-spiritual] steps necessary to resolve or alleviate it?
I'm not saying therapy works for everyone, but it's worth a try.

And why do I care so much about this anyway? In EU and USA, Male to Female ratios of suicide is: 4~:1. Men are also using more final methods of killing themselves than women. Look at those numbers, this is clearly no coincidence. To kill yourself clearly means your mental health has declined to a point beyond help. So if you are a man, and an answer is within your heart, you tell me why you think it's this way?

"...I, myself am very grateful for modern medical technology. The ability to heal using your own powers is very advanced and takes experience. If you do not like the advice of one doctor, then get a second opinion from another doctor, but do not just go about psychic healing and deny yourself or others in your care, such as children or animals, proper and prompt professional medical treatment..." - HP Maxine

Soul Wings said:
Jack said:
Therapy is for losers who can't realize their handling money to losers who also happen to be scammmers.
While my experience with therapy was admittedly not fantastic, it at least gave me the will to stay alive. Seriously, if not for therapy, I simply would be dead. My case is entirely different to HiperX, but of course severity can vary [but should be no less underestimated].

If I may speak metaphorically, you wouldn't usually leave a small cut in your skin untreated, lest it get infected. So why do we allow just as harmful "small" psychological issues to fester, without doing something about it? Workings can only do so much before science takes priority.

The logic that "there is not one genuinely helpful therapist out there, so don't go to therapy" is just like saying "there are no genuinely helpful doctors out there, so don't go to the doctor". It is obviously not true in every case and to me seems dangerous advice... Like jrvan said, have some respect for yourself and your health: shop around. If there is possibly something wrong mental health wise [overarching distrust of genders, apathy, fear and anxiety, lack of empathy, lack of vulnerability], is it not the Satanic way to take any [spiritual and non-spiritual] steps necessary to resolve or alleviate it?

And why do I care so much about this anyway? In EU and USA, Male to Female ratios of suicide is: 4~:1. Men are also using more final methods of killing themselves than women. Look at those numbers, this is clearly no coincidence. To kill yourself clearly means your mental health has declined to a point beyond help. So if you are a man, and an answer is within your heart, you tell me why you think it's this way?

"...I, myself am very grateful for modern medical technology. The ability to heal using your own powers is very advanced and takes experience. If you do not like the advice of one doctor, then get a second opinion from another doctor, but do not just go about psychic healing and deny yourself or others in your care, such as children or animals, proper and prompt professional medical treatment..." - HP Maxine
Its not a science its an approximation which is mostly false most of the time. The things a therapist says have no basis in reality most of the time and the reason they exist is because they have a model where they promote creating problems inside the mind that didn't exist in the first place.

A therapist never gives conclusive answers because they don't want to create solutions. And if they do give solutions, they can then be blamed for those solutions if they fail. They'll instead try to give questions which creates plausible deniability.

"Why do you think you're depressed. "
"Why do you think you need to be successful in order to be happy."
",Where do you think that comes from."
"What expectations did your parents place on you. ?:

Talking to a pencil neck dweeb who is an absolute failure in his life is not going to solve your problems and its not going to make you feel less depressed.

Taking action and getting real life decisions which validate your views about yourself by Physical reality will make you less depressed.

Having low self esteem ,anxiety or depression is most likely a sign of incompetence and the subconscious mind forcing a reaction out from the person, to stimulate him to become better. It is a negative reaction to being a loser In life.

I don't feel anxious, depressed, having lack of self awareness or self assuredness in my entire life. I've always been sure of myself and absolutely certain about what I can and cannot do. I don't have self doubt.

And the only experience I have with this bullshit therapist nonsense is when a low iq woman interviewed me as a subject for her practical exam in college. All of her conclusions were wrong but the invigilator gave her good marks which is when I realized this field was a scam. Just like Psychology and Sociology .

No one had therapy in the entirety of modern history. But somehow 21st century pussy ass dudes need therapy ? For what ?

Most of the Western world is depressed even though they've never been through real suffering in their lives. I have seen real suffering. I have seen people starving to death, women selling themselves in the streets ,children begging for money because they can't afford food.

It's just proof that therapy is useless.

I don't even understand or comprehend how talking about your problems with a pencil neck dweeb with a punchable face is going to make me feel better.

It's probably going to make me feel even more depressed than I already am. I have to solve all my problems and then the depression will go away.

I believe in the Philosophy of Action, of force ,of direction. I don't believe in sitting down and talking about shit the other person clearly has no experience of.

When I see another man struggling hard to reach to the top ,I feel like talking to him and commiserating in our shared struggles with pride. I'm not going to talk with someone who never had those experiences in life. Someone who sits at an office who listens to people talk and takes their money for free. He's never struggled in his life.

All suffering can be removed from workings. There no need to go to a therapist. Instead of that, one should join a MMA gym. Then probably they'll become somewhat less of a little bitch when they've been punched in the face a few times ,that they'd go talk to a therapist like a loser.

Women are depressed because they don't have men Taking care of them and leading them in life because most men are pussies because of feminist indoctrination and also because they are childless even though they're having sex.

The depression is a form of signal where the body feels that either the man is infertile because he's not making her pregnant or she herself Is infertile. Having children solves depression.

Men are depressed because they are pussies and also because they have no purpose in life in this decadent society. And can't make things happen.

All of this can be solved if you take charge of your life and make action itself your purpose. Taking action for the purpose of Taking action. This removes all lethargy and complacency or uncertainty from the mind. Because you need everytime what the next step is - self improvement and acquiring resources.

Jack said:
Soul Wings said:
Jack said:

Its not a science its an approximation which is mostly false most of the time. The things a therapist says have no basis in reality most of the time and the reason they exist is because they have a model where they promote creating problems inside the mind that didn't exist in the first place.

A therapist never gives conclusive answers because they don't want to create solutions. And if they do give solutions, they can then be blamed for those solutions if they fail. They'll instead try to give questions which creates plausible deniability.

"Why do you think you're depressed. "
"Why do you think you need to be successful in order to be happy."
",Where do you think that comes from."
"What expectations did your parents place on you. ?:

Talking to a pencil neck dweeb who is an absolute failure in his life is not going to solve your problems and its not going to make you feel less depressed.

Taking action and getting real life decisions which validate your views about yourself by Physical reality will make you less depressed.

Having low self esteem ,anxiety or depression is most likely a sign of incompetence and the subconscious mind forcing a reaction out from the person, to stimulate him to become better. It is a negative reaction to being a loser In life.

I don't feel anxious, depressed, having lack of self awareness or self assuredness in my entire life. I've always been sure of myself and absolutely certain about what I can and cannot do. I don't have self doubt.

And the only experience I have with this bullshit therapist nonsense is when a low iq woman interviewed me as a subject for her practical exam in college. All of her conclusions were wrong but the invigilator gave her good marks which is when I realized this field was a scam. Just like Psychology and Sociology .

No one had therapy in the entirety of modern history. But somehow 21st century pussy ass dudes need therapy ? For what ?

Most of the Western world is depressed even though they've never been through real suffering in their lives. I have seen real suffering. I have seen people starving to death, women selling themselves in the streets ,children begging for money because they can't afford food.

It's just proof that therapy is useless.

I don't even understand or comprehend how talking about your problems with a pencil neck dweeb with a punchable face is going to make me feel better.

It's probably going to make me feel even more depressed than I already am. I have to solve all my problems and then the depression will go away.

I believe in the Philosophy of Action, of force ,of direction. I don't believe in sitting down and talking about shit the other person clearly has no experience of.

When I see another man struggling hard to reach to the top ,I feel like talking to him and commiserating in our shared struggles with pride. I'm not going to talk with someone who never had those experiences in life. Someone who sits at an office who listens to people talk and takes their money for free. He's never struggled in his life.

All suffering can be removed from workings. There no need to go to a therapist. Instead of that, one should join a MMA gym. Then probably they'll become somewhat less of a little bitch when they've been punched in the face a few times ,that they'd go talk to a therapist like a loser.

Women are depressed because they don't have men Taking care of them and leading them in life because most men are pussies because of feminist indoctrination and also because they are childless even though they're having sex.

The depression is a form of signal where the body feels that either the man is infertile because he's not making her pregnant or she herself Is infertile. Having children solves depression.

Men are depressed because they are pussies and also because they have no purpose in life in this decadent society. And can't make things happen.

All of this can be solved if you take charge of your life and make action itself your purpose. Taking action for the purpose of Taking action. This removes all lethargy and complacency or uncertainty from the mind. Because you need everytime what the next step is - self improvement and acquiring resources.
I totally agree with you Jack.
I have also been to therapies(more specifically kinesiology),but not only that it doesn't understand anything,but a new problem has arisen.
The details are long so I would not describe,I just had a problem with the therapist(who is also a close family member and idiot xian). :x :evil: :(

About the depression so much,that since I am a Satanist and I do RTR's and Yoga,the depression has since gone.
By the way, pretty much the mental massacre(RTR's) became the meaning of my life,the vague thought of depression there is no trace. :D :D :cool: :cool:

I agree with your point wholeheartedly Jack, but..... the problem is that people are ignorant, they don't know what you're writing about, their existance is based on ignorance so they think a therapist is needed and you can't solve your problems on your own. It may be somehow useful for somebody who is an andrapoda, but us SS? We are above that money wasting thing.

Jack said:

Therapy, like other aspects of society, has been jewed and corrupted. That does not mean the concept itself is not useful.

Talking does have some usefulness in processing emotions, but the permanent changes do come from actions. Depression itself is mainly from poor health and low fire. Xenoestrogens and similar chemicals in food and water have a watery influence on the population, and not in a good way.

You can watch the feminization over each successive generation, and this happens regardless of the upbringing. That is because these changes start in the womb. See more here: https://herculeanstrength.com/what-are-xenoestrogens/

Do not get a bad perception of water from these observations alone. Water is the ultimate way to sense truth when balanced by earth. A trained empath can sense and feel a situation without having to live it themselves. In other words, gain experience with no suffering. That is how the Gods can offer you advice without actually living on Earth.

An MMA gym will help increase fire and endurance, but this is not the best solution because a soy male will never step foot in there. Yet, they can use regular exercise to at least gain fire.

An SS has more options. What you advocate for, as far as taking action, is represented by the Nauthiz rune, which represents growth by necessity. Saturn does this as well, but Nauthiz is not as harsh for those who are less advanced.
More info here: https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/nauthiz

Therefore, a "real" therapist would guide someone to have the proper mindset, as well as take the correct actions like increasing fire and Saturn energies.

Mars is connected to sexuality, and of course, is fire energy. Low fire does give infertility, but I don't think having a child itself will cure this problem. I think it is the other way around, where the spark of fire gives birth to both action and sexuality.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=360778 time=1653960083 user_id=21286]
Jack said:

Therapy, like other aspects of society, has been jewed and corrupted. That does not mean the concept itself is not useful.

Talking does have some usefulness in processing emotions, but the permanent changes do come from actions. Depression itself is mainly from poor health and low fire. Xenoestrogens and similar chemicals in food and water have a watery influence on the population, and not in a good way.

You can watch the feminization over each successive generation, and this happens regardless of the upbringing. That is because these changes start in the womb. See more here: https://herculeanstrength.com/what-are-xenoestrogens/

Do not get a bad perception of water from these observations alone. Water is the ultimate way to sense truth when balanced by earth. A trained empath can sense and feel a situation without having to live it themselves. In other words, gain experience with no suffering. That is how the Gods can offer you advice without actually living on Earth.

An MMA gym will help increase fire and endurance, but this is not the best solution because a soy male will never step foot in there. Yet, they can use regular exercise to at least gain fire.

An SS has more options. What you advocate for, as far as taking action, is represented by the Nauthiz rune, which represents growth by necessity. Saturn does this as well, but Nauthiz is not as harsh for those who are less advanced.

Therefore, a "real" therapist would guide someone to have the proper mindset, as well as take the correct actions like increasing fire and Saturn energies.

Mars is connected to sexuality, and of course, is fire energy. Low fire does give infertility, but I don't think having a child itself will cure this problem. I think it is the other way around, where the spark of fire gives birth to both action and sexuality.
I talk with people, but not a therapist. When I have issues ,I talk with my close male friends who are on the same path as me. Who're grinding day after day. We commiserate in our shared struggles. If you're suffering, other men on the same path must have gone through that same suffering. May it be issues with career or women or not being able to better yourself or get the results you want. Most likely the other men have gone through with it.

I'm experimenting on an ancient mantra I found in relation to Freeing The Soul of suffering from the root and ill reveal what it is if I'm successful. More on the Saturn side ,I think that only people who don't have Saturn in a Bad Planetary position should use it for any purpose. But I don't have that issue so I'm also going to try it and report on in.

On the subject of Children, that is a kind of depression that is unique to women. Men have the ability to have children whenever they want. But God didn't create women like that. Women have a biological time clock ,a window where they must make good use of what they're given and have children.

Men and Women are not designed to have sterile sex for long. In antiquity whenever a man and a woman used to sleep together for long she would get pregnant as is the natural course of things. Condoms and Birth Control pills create a warped reality of Sexual Relationships.

When a woman is consistently having sex with a man or different men and not getting pregnant ,she is subconsciously viewing herself as Sterile. Because the subconscious evolutionary mind does not understand condoms or birth control. It's still living in thousands of years back.

So when she isn't getting pregnant her subconscious mind thinks (a) The man is Sterile or (b) I myself must be Sterile. And then in order to confirm the suspicion she goes and breaks up with the man or maybe cheats on him when she's ovulating. This is all unconscious there's no conscious motivation.

Then she still doesn't get pregnant because the other men are also using condoms and she's still taking birth control pills. The natural state of a female is to get pregnant by 23 or 24. This was true for all times in history except the past few years.

Unconsciously the woman views herself primarily as a giver of life. She is primed to deliver children and care for them. Unless if she's fucked up in the head ,women love being around children. If she doesn't have children, a deep depression falls upon her. She doesn't know what's going on. Does directionless and confused and angry or sad. Because she isn't having kids ,she views herself as a Genetic Failure.

This is because neither men or women can escape our biology even in this century of enormous technological innovation. Our unconscious which is largely a combination of thought patterns and the Primitive Evolutionary biology is forever at the back of our minds.

Women can have all these wonderful slogans and claim they're very happy and yet their on anti depressants and constantly unhappy by their own actions. A woman's primary source of happiness is from having kids and caring for his kids. A man's primary source is having kids and providing for those kids. We can't escape each other and we can't escape what God (Nature) demands of us. If women started having a lot of kids and caring for them instead of working for corporations in their twenties they would be more happy I can say that with genuine conviction.

jrvan said:
I have seen many people benefit from therapy, and their life improved. That's the opposite of being a loser.
NPCs with fake problems often benefit from a fake solution (Therapy). I doubt a Satanist and someone that understands reality for what it actually is can benefit from CBT.

Everyone should remember that men and women in ancient times used to live for hundreds of years. The whole "biological clock" nonsense is a kosher myth, and if the jews hadn't cursed humans to live such short lives in spiritual ignorance then women could support life with their bodies at any time in their existence and would be able to choose the timing.

Curses in the bible include:
Making women have painful periods
Making women suffer
Making humanity live less than 100 years
Making humanity old and decayed
Making humanity spiritually ignorant and powerless
Making women dependent on men
Making women subservient to men
Making men into totally retarded unfeeling douchebags who hate women

Do yoga and RTRs on your soul, and by reversing these jewish curses you won't have to worry about some bullshit (((science))) concept like (((biological clocks))). (((Science))) makes just as many false assumptions and false concepts as (((psychology))) does, but at least psychology and therapy have the potential to bring awareness to your mind of what your problems are and initiates the meditative process in people, whereas (((science))) just tells you that your body is withering and dying and there's nothing you can do. Which is worse, or less helpful, I wonder? Science has been hijacked and kosherized for a long time now, not to mention politicized for kosher politicians.

You can live a happy fulfilling life without a child as a woman. It's YOUR choice to give life to a soul or not, and nobody can force you to do anything. Not everyone is meant to become a mother, and not everyone has to. There are still plenty of people giving birth from each race around the world so none of the pure races are going to die out, and once the jews are outed and the illegal immigrants are deported then we won't have a crisis of national population replacement to deal with in each nation. Nobody should be having children out of a sense of "duty" EVER. You should ONLY ever bring a child into this world if you WANT a child. The child deserves better than to just be a tool for xian conservative nutjobs who literally don't give a single shit about children, or an appeasement to paranoid doomsayers who think humanity is dying out and blame women for it. No one should listen to retarded shit about biological clocks by megalomaniacal shitheads who just want to control your mind and rob you of your happiness while pretending that they "care" about you. Live your life for you, and advance as a Satanist. Your soul will advance in this path, and you will be better off no matter what because you are building a better future. Life as a Satanic woman can be very fulfilling with or without children, and you don't owe the world or your race anything, and you shouldn't have a child for anyone but you and the child itself. You can be happy, and your entire purpose in life isn't centered around giving birth. Humanity and its destiny is not that shallow and empty. Women are so much more than just baby makers. You are a human being first and foremost, and you can create whatever kind of life and future that you want. You're not going to suffer and be miserable just because you choose not to become a mother. There is more to your life and your dreams than just that. Having a family of your own to share it with is nice, and it's a wonderful gift, but that is your choice to make and yours alone.

The Outlaw Torn said:
jrvan said:
NPCs with fake problems often benefit from a fake solution (Therapy). I doubt a Satanist and someone that understands reality for what it actually is can benefit from CBT.

Writing off everyone as an NPC doesn't make you a better person. If you actually bother to meditate then you might find success in life, and then you can move out of your abusive landlord's apartment.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=360778 time=1653960083 user_id=21286]
Jack said:

Therapy has a lot of bad rap. but when you expand the bigger picture to everything that's in this society and different countries, many things that would otherwise be good for people are turned into sometimes useless or damaging things simply because of the enemy getting their hands in it.

Medicine is meant to be helping people have better quality of life, yet it is being used for the opposite. Being a mother or father is meant to be a joyous time in life, but it has been so cursed that attempting to be either is a struggle in and of itself.

Etc.

Therapy under a Satanic ruling society, would look a lot different than what it does under jewish rule. As would a lot of other things. I think people forget this after only knowing the jewish rule for so long, and condemn/write-off anything that could have a base in something good, not just what the enemy has turned it into on the surface.

When perfection is unattainable at a given time, we have to settle for optimization. Society has been improved by people going to therapy, and it has improved people's lives. There is no doubt about this. If it's so bad then I suppose the naysayers would prefer for people to go back to talking to their priest? It is a common human need to have a personal confidante. There are private things that people don't feel comfortable telling their friends about, and that's where a therapist comes in. Client confidentiality is sacred, and fortunately it's not like the old priest system where they will just use it against you as blackmail.

Have certain aspects of it been jewed? Surely. So has banking, but we still use banks. So have cars, but we still buy cars. Telephones are now insecure and are guaranteed to violate your privacy and mine your data, but humans still use them. Until things can be perfected, we make do with what we have. It's better than no therapy being available in society. Kids going to school with a shotgun and blowing the brains out of their peers because they felt isolated, rejected, and didn't have anyone to talk to, is preventable. You can prevent it by arming teachers and forcing them to kill a child in front of many other children, or you can have trained professionals talk to the children who display signs of disturbed behavior and mental patterns and set them back on the right path. It's a lack of therapy and having people to talk to that would make things worse. This stigmatization of therapy as being for "losers" or whatever is stupid, and it stops people from getting help when they actually need it.

jrvan said:
Writing off everyone as an NPC doesn't make you a better person.
Hey idiot I don’t care being a “better person” but %99 of people are NPCs that’s a fact. And stop promoting dysgenics by saying that women should ignore their biological clock and have geriatric pregnancies. You must WANT children to come out weak and deformed you sicko. Your feminist propaganda is definitely NOT touching base.

Abusive landlord.

Did someone phone Darakan? :lol:

The Outlaw Torn said:
jrvan said:

The problem with your analogy is that these problems are real, not fake. Therapy itself is not as simple as Jack believes it to be. That does not mean it is not good, either. For example, CBT is inferior to hypnotherapy, and an SS would know that hypnosis is the best way to change the subconscious. Actually, we go "deeper" than the subconscious when we meditate on our soul, or do workings on our soul.

jrvan said:
Everyone should remember that men and women in ancient times used to live for hundreds of years. The whole "biological clock" nonsense is a kosher myth, and if the jews hadn't cursed humans to live such short lives in spiritual ignorance then women could support life with their bodies at any time in their existence and would be able to choose the timing.

I think you gave enough examples to point out some holes in Jack's theory. He should not weigh childbirth as the best solution in the world, so to speak. Another broader point with evolutionary theory is that our past was not just OOGA BOOGA survival, but derived from the Gods themselves.

Even if childbirth was a good solution to depression, it is a very impractical one, and it definitely throws a wrench into your advancement. If we assume that a woman or man is depressed, on a daily basis, due to a lack of children, would not 30 minutes of Wunjo fix that (assuming that much is even necessary)? Yet, children require hours of work per day.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361292 time=1654055413 user_id=21286]
jrvan said:

I think you gave enough examples to point out some holes in Jack's theory. He should not weigh childbirth as the best solution in the world, so to speak. Another broader point with evolutionary theory is that our past was not just OOGA BOOGA survival, but derived from the Gods themselves.

Even if childbirth was a good solution to depression, it is a very impractical one, and it definitely throws a wrench into your advancement. If we assume that a woman or man is depressed, on a daily basis, due to a lack of children, would not 30 minutes of Wunjo fix that (assuming that much is even necessary)? Yet, children require hours of work per day.

Yeah exactly. Our ancestors weren't just horny apes that were hellbent on breeding. There is more to life than just breeding.

I remember in science class in middle school, the science teacher told us that the sole purpose of life is to mate and pass on our genetics, and that that was the only point of all biological life. I remember just how absolutely crushed that made me feel on the inside. That kind of bullshit is dehumanizing and fucks with the human psyche. It's demoralizing, and makes life seem meaningless. It's horrible to do to children.

The same teacher, when teaching us about the human genome project, laughed at me and basically said I was ridiculous for asking if it would be possible to edit genes since we have it all mapped out. I didn't know anything about CRISPR, or the concept of designer babies, I had never read sci-fi books or seen any sci-fi programs depicting anything like that. It was just my own curiosity.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
jrvan said:

We're not living under a Golden Age and we're not Gods. I don't understand how that's relevant to the current situation here. We're humans and women do have a Biological Clock. That is an undeniable fact.

Using Wunjo does not create babies put of thin air. The entirety of society is set up in a way to prevent women from having children and this conversation and how there are differing opinions is testament to the intense brainwashing that has gone on.

An organim wants to make more of itself. We're here because at our point in time The Gods our Root race decided to seed this planet. They didn't need us. They could choose not to have made this planet seeded with Human life. But they did. Because even if they are hyper advanced they want to make more of themselves. That is an expansion of consciousness. Consciousness has the inherent desire to expand. HPMaxine has done more for Satanism than anyone else. She's created the entire Joyofsatan. And she still had 3 children. That did not stop her from advancing.

There is no Choice element here. A woman cannot not choose to have children. She can consciously lie to herself as much as she wants and she still will never be content or happy even with whatever magick she does to herself. But the entire point of the depression is that she's unconsciously feeling the repercussions from Nature because she's not following her biological imperative.

Expansion of the species is inherent within all organisms that have the capacity to reproduce. It's like saying an animal can choose to not eat and die. Obviously that is completely off and not based in reality. That is exactly the same with reproduction. Throughout most of our known history we had extreme conditions much worse than what we're going through. And the women and men were still continuing to reproduce and have children. The suffering did not stop them from perpetuating themselves into the future even if the children also had to grow up in desolate conditions.

This entire thing about choosing to have children or not represents the cancerous rot in our society that is festering for a long time. We have become completely detached from out humanity and atomized with these opinions we have in our heads that we feel are natural to have.

Reproduction is a natural Expansion of consciousness in our shared humanity. All of our genes of our ancestors live through us. We are a continuation of a long line of individuals who were capable of passing on their Gene's. Because we live in a civilization that needs most of our basic needs does not make it any less true.

The act of not reproducing is extreme selfishness towards our ancestors and our bloodlines.

As an Organization we should be heavily emphasizing the need for women to have children, to find husbands and to form families. Otherwise we are no different than Bill Gates.

I feel it deeply saddening that we continue to perpetuate the same suffering that we're trying to eliminate from the world.

The Globalists and the Jews want to stop Human Reproduction forever by changing our DNA. They want to sterilize the majority of the planet and make it so that only they can choose who gets to reproduce or not using Artificial Wombs and mRNA technology.

Every baby born is a revolutionary act against the tyranny of the Jews. And every woman who continues to have babies is a hero in my mind. If she's White she has certainly done more to save the White Race than those who just talk about it all day.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
jrvan said:

The SS man in your profile picture and signature. He fought and died so that his children and the Children of his people had the ability to continue into the future. Forever. How do you think he would feel if his great granddaughter told him that actually he had struggled and suffered for nothing and it was her choice to have promiscuous sterile sex with a bunch of men ,not have any children and die alone and end his bloodline because of her intense selfishness. Do you think that SS man would be happy to hear that ?

Remember that any woman reading this might take our words the wrong way and decide that it was perfectly fine not to try everything in her power to form a family and have children.

My conscience is clear. I have always advocated that women should have as many children as they can handle and they must do everything in their power as is their duty to their race and ancestors to make that happen. And I will continue to advocate for that.

Jack said:

The main problem with having kids is the time and resource investment. I'm not saying having kids should never be done. I recognize that society needs to at least hit the replacement rate to be functional, which should allow every family to have kids and therefore be happy as you say.

I'm not saying having kids is not a component of health, but I would be careful to say that is the primary solution to or cause of depression.

The desolate conditions we birth our kids in are due to the enemy. At this point in time, we can choose to invest our time into children, or RTRs and advancement. The enemy has always been the biggest obstacle to our fertility and mental health, both by creating feminism, and poverty conditions.

Yes, HPS Maxine had kids, but I believe they were reasonably self-sufficient when she was running JoS. She was also very advanced from past lives and much more competent in magical affairs than a new person. For any who complete the MO, their fertility would be restored, as well.

As far as the Gods and their creation of us, you can see the huge amount of energy they have to invest to save us. So again, creating children is a huge investment.

Should SS be childless in their pursuit of magical goals? No, but they shouldn't sacrifice critical periods of their development just to have kids. Even if it does alleviate depression by some large amount, it will certainly cause immediate stress as well.

There are many poor people with tons of kids who would be happier from the fruits of Satanism than from children. On the contrary, if an SS woman is able to secure freedom from work obligations, then I would strongly advocate for childbirth.

I'm not advocating poor fertility as a rule, but rather just discretion during these turbulent next few years, which I believe will be climatic against the enemy. After that, our future will be much brighter and more conducive to kids.

Jack said:
Remember that any woman reading this might take our words the wrong way and decide that it was perfectly fine not to try everything in her power to form a family and have children.

My conscience is clear. I have always advocated that women should have as many children as they can handle and they must do everything in their power as is their duty to their race and ancestors to make that happen. And I will continue to advocate for that.

As an example of my point, you can see an SS mother struggling with their child, who has yet to even be born:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=361365#p361365

Jack said:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361537 time=1654142846 user_id=21286] .

People needing therapy is not a lack of strength. It is a result of all the build up of toxic elements of society.

Don't tell me that a soldier that came home and now is suffering from PTSD and needs therapy should refuse it because he considers himself "strong".

Thats outright psychopathy and tells me that your head isnt screwed on right, Jack.

At this point I don't know what will get through to you. People may consider you reliable and the like but it is obvious that you have issues.

Each case is unique and no glove fits all, especially among SS. If you keep this nonsense up, attacking your sisters in Satan and other dedicated members the way you do..

Id be delighted the day I hear of the consequences raining down on you. Because justice is something very satisfying.

Blitz I only quoted you because I wanted you to read the comment. No other reason.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Jack said:

Blitzkreig [JG said:

People needing therapy is not a lack of strength. It is a result of all the build up of toxic elements of society.

Don't tell me that a soldier that came home and now is suffering from PTSD and needs therapy should refuse it because he considers himself "strong".

Thats outright psychopathy and tells me that your head isnt screwed on right, Jack.

At this point I don't know what will get through to you. People may consider you reliable and the like but it is obvious that you have issues.

Each case is unique and no glove fits all, especially among SS. If you keep this nonsense up, attacking your sisters in Satan and other dedicated members the way you do..

Id be delighted the day I hear of the consequences raining down on you. Because justice is something very satisfying.

Blitz I only quoted you because I wanted you to read the comment. No other reason.

Me and Tabby have sensed his aura and energy before. There's something very wrong with him, and he is not anywhere near the level of advancement that he pretends to be. His energy is disgusting, just revolting. I'm pretty sure that he HAS reaped spiritual consequences. After sensing that, and also seeing his bullshit beliefs that he presents with utter conviction and hostility to those who don't accept it, I honestly, truly do NOT believe that he has actually dedicated. He even said one time that he believed a Hindu or devotee of Shiva was a Satanist by default. So given that and everything else, I don't even think he has performed the dedication ritual.

He has done so many terrible things on these forums, and people always let him off the hook and even make excuses for him. It's retarded. Everyone is always hoping that he will change, grow, and mature, and he uses that to his advantage and gives them little tiny signs that maybe he's growing. But he's not, and he never will. He will keep spreading his poison and mental rot, and keep trying to influence others with it, and people will keep tolerating its existence and its damage to other members (especially younger members and new members) until they finally accept that he is NEVER going to change. Jack doesn't want to grow or change, he just wants to rule over other peoples' minds. This is how he is, and he will never grow out of it. He has a God complex. He cannot be reasoned with by anyone because he thinks he is always right. The only thing he responds to is bigger people with authority throwing the hammer down on him, and even then he only backs down because he has no choice if he wants to stay and keep influencing people. He didn't respect or even listen to the High Priest for YEARS, and only does now (or pretends to) because our High Priest is acting with more authority on the forums after being given the reins to lead this place.

Jack is an absolute piece of shit, I doubt he is a true Satanist, and he is NOT my brother. I would feel disgusted and ashamed to ever call that retarded subhuman filth my brother, and I never will again. If he truly desires to help people like he pretends that he does, then he should leave because he is toxic and he only hurts people. He will never be the hero that he is in his own mind, and nobody with a brain and experience actually trusts him, and most look down on him. All he is even good for anymore is bringing in the news from around the web, and that's the only useful thing he does. Otherwise he's just pissing off women on purpose and trying to make them feel empty and like shit, and that they are only good for birthing children. It would be bad enough if he was doing that to women outside the forums, but he is doing this to SATANIC WOMEN. FFS!

If Jack wants SS women of the forums to have babies so bad then he should fucking pay for them to be raised. FUCKING ASSHOLE!!

This is the same guy who not only gave bad financial advice on the forums, but INSISTED that people follow it and "buy the dip" with his retarded cryptocurrency logic, and pressured and shamed people for not following it, and said they had no excuse to be poor if they could just invest in bitcoin. People who were pushed by him to invest in cryptocurrency could literally sue the little shit if he wasn't anonymous. He tried to force bad financial advice on people, and bully them into following it. That's criminal.

Anyone who ever listens to Jack again about anything after all of his brain dead blunders on the forums is dangerously naive. No one should be listening to this stupid monkey at all. He has a double digit IQ and thinks he's God, and that everyone else around him is stupid. No true Satanist who has been meditating for years could ever be as fucking retarded as Jack. It's just not possible.

I feel sorry for anyone who falls for his half baked fake charisma act. Saying something false with conviction doesn't make it true. It just makes someone an empty charlatan. Except that Jack isn't doing confidence tricks to steal peoples' money, he's doing it to ruin peoples' lives and souls - as well as to try to subvert the JoS in any small way that he still can.

Seriously... He doesn't respect women, he doesn't respect the Goddesses, and he even tried to invalidate High Priestess Maxine's words. He has gotten away with calling my wife unfaithful, a crass woman, shaming her womanhood and questioning her choice in men (because I wouldn't take out a loan to buy fucking bitcoin and rejected his worthless financial advice, for which he called me a loser), even denying her existence more recently (made her cry by the way, thanks a lot you stupid fuck), and many other horrible and abusive remarks that he said directly to her. He clearly hates females with a passion. He always, always, always made sure to capitalize the letter 'S' on the name Shiva, but he would leave it as a lowercase 's' on the name Shakti. That's the name of the Divine Feminine for crying out loud. It's all sorts of small hints and peaks into his subconscious - when it's not completely overt. How much more is going to be overlooked? Very few people actually like this bastard, and he is merely tolerated. If he's not going to be disciplined then he should at least have his comments censored whenever he tries to talk about anything at all related to females. He should not be allowed to open his stupid fucking mouth regarding women anymore. Why not just stop approving his comments when he talks about women? Is that not a decent compromise? People keep suing for peace, and they want the problems to stop, but the one thing nobody wants to do is confront the source of the problems which is Jack. People have been asking for years now and puzzling over why he has so much damn immunity. He just WILL NOT stop harassing women. It has been years now, and he won't fucking stop harassing them. He's pathologically obsessed with women. Like why? Why can't he just shut up about women? He's fucking crazy.

I haven’t seen any one advocate against having children. What I’ve seen is reasonable explanations as to why it’s very hard to have a family.

We advocate that people work on themselves and advance. There are many sermons by our HP that speak of the beauty of childbirth, that encourage women to see this beauty and truth of what we are as women and what our bodies are capable of. And yes, women do have a choice as to when, with whom, and if at all she will have children. To take this choice away, we make women a slave to their own design and bodies, and their people. This is not what we advocate.

In society, things are incredibly out of balance. Mothers and Fathers are not supported. If you are one, you are shamed for settling and are hounded by curses upon the family… if you’re not, you’re shamed for being a supposed whore, and whatever. Wealth is becoming harder and harder to obtain. The amount of chemicals in our food, water, air, and medicine to cause issues are only a fraction of the obstacles in the way. The structure of society has left women to be completely out of balance with our cycles. Much less the majority of humanity being unable to fight against the curses upon the womb itself.

Yet still, humans are giving birth. Children are born near every day. Is the world being saved because of it? Not really.

There needs to be a balance between the women who can be mothers, and the women who 1) are not ready to be, and 2) can’t be or choose not to be. This includes women who are attracted to the same sex, and women who can’t carry a child. One extreme over the other is no good, that's obvious.

Yes, women will always have the innate drive of something relating to children. This doesn’t only express itself in childbirth. Many women satisfy this by becoming teachers, leaders, nurses, carers, helpers, volunteers in their community, nannies, etc.

These women, imo, are no less “heroes” than the women who give their body and blood to raising children, because they are using this maternal energy to “raising” members of their community and people.

We as SS, have the ability to first gain a more prosperous life, heal our bodies, clean our energy, relieve ourselves of our karma, curses, and dross, while we fight this spiritual war that will greatly aid in saving humanity and our world. So that when the day comes we choose to have children, we can create quality temples for the next generation of souls, and provide them the best quality of life we can offer. This takes time. As does finding a suitable partner that will accept our way of life in this world.

This is the responsibility we have as people who are more aware and advanced than the rest of humanity, and who know better than to mindlessly and thoughtlessly breed like xians just to “save our existence”.

To advocate for unprotected sex because of some really strange logic about women’s bodies and funny psychology, is really foolish and old thinking from a time that no longer exists. This kind of talk just guilt trips women into a negative and creates other unnecessary problems. Having children is meant to be joyous, not a pressured burden. There's no need for that.

Let's not forget our own Satanic teachings simply because the world is in a desperate position.

Mother Lilith

Understanding The Issue of Women and Feminism

Is The Birthrates Of Whites The Woman's Fault? A Refutation For The Argument Of 'Christian Values'

As for the actual topic at hand, there are aspects in astrology that can cause a person to have problems with the opposite gender. Perhaps things of past lives as well. I have a few aspects of my chart that result in issues with men, how I'm treated by men, and the sort my chart attracts are the domineering / controlling etc types which feeds into negative karma of being victimized and abused in some way. Bit of a domino effect.

Could be something similar for yourself, HiperX. The only advice I can think of to give is just slowly work through the possible karma behind this. I haven't tried the "Improve gender relations" working, but I imagine it would help, though I don't think it will tackle the deeper problem if it is something in your natal chart as well. Someone else covered this so I'll leave my cents as that.

Raising higher in understanding of each other, and of ourselves as men and women, also goes a long way to heal the divide and distrust and nonsense that has formed between men and women, because of the enemy and reinforced through trauma, stupidity, and ignorance. We can learn this through the runic rituals for our Gods that we have previously and will continue to perform, and reading sermons of the HP about the Divine Feminine and Masculine. This relates a lot to what's being said about women and birth. It takes a willing team of two to create a child, after all.

We're taught here about how important it is to unite the masculine and feminine within ourselves, this is no different for the literal relations of men and women. If men and women worked with each other the way we train and advance these energy forces within ourselves to work in harmony, the world would quickly become a very different place. Women wouldn't be on top while men suffer, and men wouldn't be on top while women suffer. Both would be empowered together, because that's how things should be. The King will always be an inferior King so long as he is without his Queen by his side. And vice versa for a Queen. Neither can survive and thrive if one of them is suffering.

On Women and Goddesses

Divine Masculinity

I haven’t seen any one advocate against having children. What I’ve seen is reasonable explanations as to why it’s very hard to have a family.

We advocate that people work on themselves and advance. There are many sermons by our HP that speak of the beauty of childbirth, that encourage women to see this beauty and truth of what we are as women and what our bodies are capable of. And yes, women do have a choice as to when, with whom, and if at all she will have children. To take this choice away, we make women a slave to their own design and bodies, and their people. This is not what we advocate.

In society, things are incredibly out of balance. Mothers and Fathers are not supported. If you are one, you are shamed for settling and are hounded by curses upon the family… if you’re not, you’re shamed for being a supposed whore, and whatever. Wealth is becoming harder and harder to obtain. The amount of chemicals in our food, water, air, and medicine to cause issues are only a fraction of the obstacles in the way. The structure of society has left women to be completely out of balance with our cycles. Much less the majority of humanity being unable to fight against the curses upon the womb itself.

Yet still, humans are giving birth. Children are born near every day. Is the world being saved because of it? Not really.

There needs to be a balance between the women who can be mothers, and the women who 1) are not ready to be, and 2) can’t be or choose not to be. This includes women who are attracted to the same sex, and women who can’t carry a child. One extreme over the other is no good, that's obvious.

Yes, women will always have the innate drive of something relating to children. This doesn’t only express itself in childbirth. Many women satisfy this by becoming teachers, leaders, nurses, carers, helpers, volunteers in their community, nannies, etc.

These women, imo, are no less “heroes” than the women who give their body and blood to raising children, because they are using this maternal energy to “raising” members of their community and people.

We as SS, have the ability to first gain a more prosperous life, heal our bodies, clean our energy, relieve ourselves of our karma, curses, and dross, while we fight this spiritual war that will greatly aid in saving humanity and our world. So that when the day comes we choose to have children, we can create quality temples for the next generation of souls, and provide them the best quality of life we can offer. This takes time. As does finding a suitable partner that will accept our way of life in this world.

This is the responsibility we have as people who are more aware and advanced than the rest of humanity, and who know better than to mindlessly and thoughtlessly breed like xians just to “save our existence”.

To advocate for unprotected sex because of some really strange logic about women’s bodies and funny psychology, is really foolish and old thinking from a time that no longer exists. This kind of talk just guilt trips women into a negative and creates other unnecessary problems. Having children is meant to be joyous, not a pressured burden. There's no need for that.

Let's not forget our own Satanic teachings simply because the world is in a desperate position.

Mother Lilith

Understanding The Issue of Women and Feminism

Is The Birthrates Of Whites The Woman's Fault? A Refutation For The Argument Of 'Christian Values'

As for the actual topic at hand, there are aspects in astrology that can cause a person to have problems with the opposite gender. Perhaps things of past lives as well. I have a few aspects of my chart that result in issues with men, how I'm treated by men, and the sort my chart attracts are the domineering / controlling etc types which feeds into negative karma of being victimized and abused in some way. Bit of a domino effect.

Could be something similar for yourself, HiperX. The only advice I can think of to give is just slowly work through the possible karma behind this. I haven't tried the "Improve gender relations" working, but I imagine it would help, though I don't think it will tackle the deeper problem if it is something in your natal chart as well. Someone else covered this so I'll leave my cents as that.

Raising higher in understanding of each other, and of ourselves as men and women, also goes a long way to heal the divide and distrust and nonsense that has formed between men and women, because of the enemy and reinforced through trauma, stupidity, and ignorance. We can learn this through the runic rituals for our Gods that we have previously and will continue to perform, and reading sermons of the HP about the Divine Feminine and Masculine. This relates a lot to what's being said about women and birth. It takes a willing team of two to create a child, after all.

We're taught here about how important it is to unite the masculine and feminine within ourselves, this is no different for the literal relations of men and women. If men and women worked with each other the way we train and advance these energy forces within ourselves to work in harmony, the world would quickly become a very different place. Women wouldn't be on top while men suffer, and men wouldn't be on top while women suffer. Both would be empowered together, because that's how things should be. The King will always be an inferior King so long as he is without his Queen by his side. And vice versa for a Queen. Neither can survive and thrive if one of them is suffering.

On Women and Goddesses

Divine Masculinity

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361496 time=1654126818 user_id=21286]
Jack said:

The main problem with having kids is the time and resource investment. I'm not saying having kids should never be done. I recognize that society needs to at least hit the replacement rate to be functional, which should allow every family to have kids and therefore be happy as you say.

I'm not saying having kids is not a component of health, but I would be careful to say that is the primary solution to or cause of depression.

The desolate conditions we birth our kids in are due to the enemy. At this point in time, we can choose to invest our time into children, or RTRs and advancement. The enemy has always been the biggest obstacle to our fertility and mental health, both by creating feminism, and poverty conditions.

Yes, HPS Maxine had kids, but I believe they were reasonably self-sufficient when she was running JoS. She was also very advanced from past lives and much more competent in magical affairs than a new person. For any who complete the MO, their fertility would be restored, as well.

As far as the Gods and their creation of us, you can see the huge amount of energy they have to invest to save us. So again, creating children is a huge investment.

Should SS be childless in their pursuit of magical goals? No, but they shouldn't sacrifice critical periods of their development just to have kids. Even if it does alleviate depression by some large amount, it will certainly cause immediate stress as well.

There are many poor people with tons of kids who would be happier from the fruits of Satanism than from children. On the contrary, if an SS woman is able to secure freedom from work obligations, then I would strongly advocate for childbirth.

I'm not advocating poor fertility as a rule, but rather just discretion during these turbulent next few years, which I believe will be climatic against the enemy. After that, our future will be much brighter and more conducive to kids.
A possible answer to this problem is for the SS woman to do magickal workings to attract compatible rich men who would take care of them financially so that she can focus full time on having kids AND advancement.

Do you think I'm going to get any time when I'll be working 12 hours a day for my family ? No. My wife will stay at home and do the magickal workings for me. That Is how Women and Men and come together and function even in this time were living in.

jrvan said:
This is the same guy who not only gave bad financial advice on the forums, but INSISTED that people follow it and "buy the dip" with his retarded cryptocurrency logic, and pressured and shamed people for not following it, and said they had no excuse to be poor if they could just invest in bitcoin. People who were pushed by him to invest in cryptocurrency could literally sue the little shit if he wasn't anonymous. He tried to force bad financial advice on people, and bully them into following it. That's criminal.

Anyone who ever listens to Jack again about anything after all of his brain dead blunders on the forums is dangerously naive. No one should be listening to this stupid monkey at all. He has a double digit IQ and thinks he's God, and that everyone else around him is stupid. No true Satanist who has been meditating for years could ever be as fucking retarded as Jack. It's just not possible.

I feel sorry for anyone who falls for his half baked fake charisma act. Saying something false with conviction doesn't make it true. It just makes someone an empty charlatan. Except that Jack isn't doing confidence tricks to steal peoples' money, he's doing it to ruin peoples' lives and souls - as well as to try to subvert the JoS in any small way that he still can.

Seriously... He doesn't respect women, he doesn't respect the Goddesses, and he even tried to invalidate High Priestess Maxine's words. He has gotten away with calling my wife unfaithful, a crass woman, shaming her womanhood and questioning her choice in men (because I wouldn't take out a loan to buy fucking bitcoin and rejected his worthless financial advice, for which he called me a loser), even denying her existence more recently (made her cry by the way, thanks a lot you stupid fuck), and many other horrible and abusive remarks that he said directly to her. He clearly hates females with a passion. He always, always, always made sure to capitalize the letter 'S' on the name Shiva, but he would leave it as a lowercase 's' on the name Shakti. That's the name of the Divine Feminine for crying out loud. It's all sorts of small hints and peaks into his subconscious - when it's not completely overt. How much more is going to be overlooked? Very few people actually like this bastard, and he is merely tolerated. If he's not going to be disciplined then he should at least have his comments censored whenever he tries to talk about anything at all related to females. He should not be allowed to open his stupid fucking mouth regarding women anymore. Why not just stop approving his comments when he talks about women? Is that not a decent compromise? People keep suing for peace, and they want the problems to stop, but the one thing nobody wants to do is confront the source of the problems which is Jack. People have been asking for years now and puzzling over why he has so much damn immunity. He just WILL NOT stop harassing women. It has been years now, and he won't fucking stop harassing them. He's pathologically obsessed with women. Like why? Why can't he just shut up about women? He's fucking crazy.
The mental patient is so so angry. No wonder he/she says a comment will send him to the psych ward. I thought he/she was making some points when I begrudgingly clicked on his blocked comment but it's the same stuff. (Most probably a he).

Oh I can't take confrontation. Oh I feel bad. Muh feelings. Ban. Ban. Ban.

His essential belief is this -
  • SS women do not have Void Control and are triggered (like he is - because in his troubled mind he thinks all women somehow feel whatever he is feeling) after reading a comment on a forum.
  • SS women aren't mature enough or sentient enough to make their own decisions so we need to censor Jack because otherwise he might influence them to be "baby machines". We don't want that do we.
  • SS women are so incapable of taking differing views that we need to literally censor someone's words.

It dehumanizes and puts women in a box. A lot of women do not want to waste decades working a dead end job in a corporation that does not care about them. They want to Stay at home and take care of their children. We cannot compare them to the stupid delusional women who don't know their role and who think they're special or achieved something monumental by copying basic things that men do everyday.

Imagine what kind of mental state this disturbed individual is in at all times that he can't take differening views and wants to Ban and censor anyone that thinks otherwise.

And stop commenting with your alternate account.

I also stand behind the time I told the people to buy the Dip . Because they already made huge immediate profits of 20% ,25 % after which they should have sold the coins when Bitcoin started Falling again. Or if they bought Bitcoin and are holding it they're even more intelligent.

And I never said that it was a get rich quick scheme and also told people that it wasn't financial advice and they should do their own research (understand the basics of Crypto.). But I stand by that ,that decision will bring enormous profits to those whose bought btc at the lowest and are holding it. Of this there is no doubt.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Jack said:

Blitzkreig [JG said:

I never said anything about a soldier so I don't understand why you would bring that up.

I am talking about people who are so internally weak that do not have the mental fortitude to live life while being in a first world country.

It is a big fuck you "I'm so special" to people like me who actually have gone through extreme hardship and pain just to have a shot at existing. Just to eat, have a roof over my head or be clothed. What actual suffering have people who go to talk therapy gone through like I have.

I have actually had days where I had to go without eating because I had nothing to eat and had no money to buy anything. I didn't have different clothes to wear I would wear the same clothes wherever I went because of living in extreme poverty.

I never attacked my sisters In Satan. Infact I am advising them to do things that will give them the most happiness and joy in their entire life. Infact it could be said that ANY kind of disapproval on encouraging that women find compatible men who love them deeply ,form healthy strong families with them is extreme misogyny and that person wants to sow doubt and discord in the minds of women about what they should do.

A person who likes women, wants happiness for the female Gender is going to encourage them to form strong families and Have relationships that will lead to children.

A person who hates women, who wants suffering for women will sow doubt in their minds about this.

I am telling women the the truth that a woman who does not find a good husband, who does not have children ,who is alone is going to suffer from perpetual and severe bouts of depression. That Its Nature's way of reminding women that time is passing away quickly.

I am telling women to have beautiful babies. I am telling men to become strong enough financially and mentally that they can find women to have these families with.

What is so wrong about this ? What is so wrong about telling a man that he's a little bitch and he needs to get his act together quickly.

Men need to live in a fact based world. The real life is much different that what it is purported to be by watching movies or TV series.

They need to be told to toughen up. They need to be told to solve their issues by taking action and not by talking about it ,atleast not to complete strangers.

Talking about problems does not solve problems unless someone gives you a solution. Only people similar to what you are going through can give you solutions.

This is why I told men to go to other struggling men to talk to them about your problems. Those men have gone through with it all and they can commiserate with you in both of your shared struggles.

Why would you waste money and time going to a therapist when you have brothers in arms who are your boys. Who've got you in any case of emotional or mental turmoil.

Therapy is where School Shooters are created. The Buffalo School Shooter went through a psychiatric evaluation and I'm pretty sure it is there that the MKUltra CIA doctor used mind control tactics to form a new identity in him that was responsible for the school shooting.

The therapist wants MONEY. He constantly tries to make you question yourself about your own identity. He keeps hinting that you have different problems. He keeps telling you that you need to talk more and more. He's using your own words against you for exploitation. For profiting off your misery.

The more problems you have the more you continue to go to him for sessions and the more he gets paid.

What Blitzkreig says about CBT and Hypnotherapy is different. Infact I support both of those things but I don't consider it similar to talk therapy. It's about taking action which I support.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Jack said:

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Infact it is also extremely unsettling that because I'm trying to help people you would wish suffering upon me. That is extremely extremely unsettling and speaks to the serious issues you might have.

Wishing harm upon someone because you disagree with their presentation or maybe their points, putting words in their mouth and them Wishing harm upon them sounds extremely terrifying and threatening to be me.

Would you wish harm upon a family member because they didn't agree with the views you had in your mind about the world ? That would be actually Psychopathic.

One Sentence. One.

Women are depressed because they are alone without any kids.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/high-octane-women/201109/meet-the-least-happy-people-in-america

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/06/14/619338703/u-s-suicides-rates-are-rising-faster-among-women-than-men

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/women-and-prescription-drug-use_n_1098023

https://www.morganstanley.com/ideas/womens-impact-on-the-economy

They then made an incredible leap of logic extrapolating that I was saying that Women need to be baby machines, that women are worthless other than giving birth and a variety of side comments which they then proceeded to write solutions and stances about.

They hate me so much that they are consumed by hate. Their hate clouds their judgment. Their hate makes extrapolations and wild interpretations of basis sentences that should be self evident.

You my friends. YOU. Do not be like this. Meditate,please please please clean your soul. You do not want to be the person that makes wild interpretations of a basic concept on an anonymous forum and then wish HARM and CENSORSHIP against a username.

This is the reality that we live in friends.

If you tell a woman that she should prioritize finding a husband and having children with him and forming a family, you are a misogynist, you are a woman hater.

You ABSOLUTELY HATE women which is why you don't want them DEPRESSED and MISERABLE when they're alone in their apartment at 35 wondering what went wrong in her life. Why they don't have a husband. When they don't have kids. Why men don't find her attractive and approach her anymore. Why she feels ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS in her life.

Do not let your emotions consume you. Learn mental fortitude. Learn discernment. Separate yourself from your emotions and look at everything from a logical perspective.

Is the observation correct ? Yes or No. Yes ? Good. End of story. Your hate about the particular individual shouldn't consume to so that you disagree with a legitimate statement.

Even if you do not believe in the worldview I have about what makes a woman truly happy. Do not try to twist and put words in a persons mind so you can look cool and satisfy your false ego.

The most precious possession of all of our races whether you're black ,white, Asian whatever ,is our Children.

That's the last thing I'm going to say on this thread. Ive already said what is in my heart. I am easily targeted because of my overly caring nature towards women and children. They will continue to twist my words and make wild claims. Which is why I won't do what they want and give them oxygen.

Do you love your girlfriend ? Do you care for her ? Do you want her to be happy ? 😊 Do you want her to smile after seeing her Baby cry for the first time ? Then you know that in right.

Even if you don't have a girlfriend yet ,strive towards success and you will find one. Remember that every struggle we go through is for our children. All of our lives are meaningless if it weren't for the future children.

That's Jack (the alledged misogynist) signing off on this thread.

jrvan said:
Jack said:
All of our lives are meaningless if it weren't for the future children.

That says it all.
Children are the future of a race, without them there is actually no future. You have been quite itched by his last affirmations on children, perhaps you have some hangups about them?

Jack said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361496 time=1654126818 user_id=21286]
Jack said:

A possible answer to this problem is for the SS woman to do magickal workings to attract compatible rich men who would take care of them financially so that she can focus full time on having kids AND advancement.

Do you think I'm going to get any time when I'll be working 12 hours a day for my family ? No. My wife will stay at home and do the magickal workings for me. That Is how Women and Men and come together and function even in this time were living in.

Others solving your issues is the lazy way out.

Also. If you know what a 'Golddigger' is, you're lowkey promoting that.

Jack said:

People constitute of different make-ups, one person is more sensitive than another.
One can grow up poor with little food but have the nicest people around them that help them.

It all really depends. Being poor is generally NOT what causes people to seek help from a therapist.

As for the things you say, it may be the norm over there in Asia to put tremendous pressure into finding a husband or wife and to start a family, but for those from the USA and Europe it generally isn't.
Not only has that idea no root here, it really rubs the wrong way, especially among those that have a more rebellious nature.

As for the notion 'brother in arms/comrades you can rely upon'. How many of us here are lonely? We are not in the middle of a platton. We don't have someone right next to us that we can talk to if there is an issue, and especially with things that you DO want some feedback on, talking to a GD (with all communication errors on the astral) is NOT something that is very realistic.
To just say that people that have PTSD and go into therapy, to say that that is just 'talking'.. its not.
People that have little turmoil are just fine talking to neighbours, but I'm talking about actual trauma's here. Thats a big difference.

A difference that you don't seem to grasp.

As for the reason of me wishing you harm, thats something you've brought upon yourself.

One disagreement, fine, but it is the same thing over and over. It really drags the blood right out from underneath your fingernails.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back