Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chess in spirituality?

Nimrod33

Greetings. This idea came to my mind recently, and I wanted to ask this question to an SS who is an expert in symbolism.

I've seen in many photos of Masonic Lodges a photo of a Checkered Floor, like the one in the photo:
Masonic-floor.jpg

And, doing some research, I've read somewhere that the checker floor is related to chess, which is speculated to be rooted in the Chinese I-Ching. According to the source, the black and white titles are supposed to represent the balance between light and darkness.

Can any SS with higher knowledge of Symbolism enlighten me about it?

Hi

If you talk about the chess game it known to be used for discussion of ideas.

Each case is tied to a number each piece represent something. Lets say we discuss love. My move means love is only sex you respond with an other move that says different otherwise.
But apart eliphas levy and Papus only a brief page talk about it. Knowledge has to be rebuilt

As for freemasons uses check Oswald wirth in his tarot book
One of his tarot card got the deck and he explain it as I remember

Nimrod33 said:
Greetings. This idea came to my mind recently, and I wanted to ask this question to an SS who is an expert in symbolism.

I've seen in many photos of Masonic Lodges a photo of a Checkered Floor, like the one in the photo:
Masonic-floor.jpg

And, doing some research, I've read somewhere that the checker floor is related to chess, which is speculated to be rooted in the Chinese I-Ching. According to the source, the black and white titles are supposed to represent the balance between light and darkness.

Can any SS with higher knowledge of Symbolism enlighten me about it?

Light and Darkness. Masculine and Feminine.

The yin and yang. The logical left side of the brain, and the right side of the brain, the psychic side.

Many ways I'm sure this could be interpreted incorrectly considering the enemy is extremely sick spiritually and mentally, which since this is a floor from a modern masonic lodge, means they could have some strange, occult symbolism about it that is specific to them, and not to us gentiles, who think completely differently.

It's just a point of reference in my humble opinion, of the "illumination" received at the end of this specific grid seen occasionally when the 7th chakra expands. Everybody got it wrong, got corrupted and thrashed as a symbolism of jews masonry, stolen etc. etc. It is simply a grid you enter when you meditate and the 7th expands or is active.

It takes a lot of focus and concentration and a sharp mind for seeing stuff and planning to win this against a player who is really good. I used to play this with people in the library after school sometimes when I was younger. It may be good training for occult things too to be able to be in this mindset.

Also what is in Masonic lodges now may not be original or like it was when it was not taken over. I don't know if many people know what original masonry was like believed etc in everything. So this may or may not be "Masonic" in an original sense. Keep that in mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back