Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting around food rationing

Mastermind

You've probably heard that there could be food rationing in the future.
Here's how to get around it.
Become a food donator.
Every week, buy some food and donate it to a charity. Make sure that they give you a certificate each time.
Now, when you go buy food, you can show the certificate and get more than your "fair share."

AgainstAllAuthority said:
Become a food donator.
Every week, buy some food and donate it to a charity. Make sure that they give you a certificate each time.
Now, when you go buy food, you can show the certificate and get more than your "fair share."

I need to check out if this works in Germany, I will tell you what Charity says.
If this works, this advice is pure gold. Thank you!

Of course one should behave in the appropriate way for the culture the person is in.
However, when you are at home, my advice is to put as much as you can on your plate and waste some if not most of it. It's going to send a powerful message to your subconscious that we are not in a famine or crisis situation. It will make you behave less competitively, which when paired with a naturally looking competitive posture, sends a signal to others that you are a winner. If you've killed the mammoth before everyone else and ate it, others will be more inclined to follow you.

So I wonder if you are going to admit now that this was absolutely retarded. :?:

Yes, waste all of your food. Throw most of it in the garbage. In the time of what is becoming one of the worst food shortages in recent history. In around the last 2 months in America, there are many different food factories that have had large fires. There were two different food factories that were hit by an airplane just a few days apart. One airplane hit the roof of the factory, and the other one crashed into the parking lot right next to the factory. And there are many tens of millions of chickens and turkeys that have just been killed and wasted. One of the biggest egg factories just burnt all of their 5.3 million chickens. There were a few tens of millions of prepackaged cooked chicken meat that were recalled and all that has not been sold yet has been burnt.

Plus nearly all of the fertilizer in the whole world is made in Russia and they said they aren't going to allow any NATO countries to buy any of it anymore. So all vegetable production next year is going to be much less.

These are the reasons why I said the things you were saying are retarded nonsense, because they are. Throwing some of the most important resources into the garbage for no reason is not any spiritual action or ritual, it is not going to help anybody in any way, it is just plain retarded. And this is the reason why people were "trolling" you by disagreeing with you, because you are full of shit and we are not dumb enough to fall for it.

If you want people to value the things you say or respect you, this would be accomplished by you sharing true and helpful information. But you can't just give us pure shit and then complain that we aren't worshipping you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

You can go ahead and lick your fingers and the plate as well. Like an animal.
The food shortage wouldn't be there if the jews were not in power.
If they are not dethroned we'll have much bigger problems than food shortages.
Now is not the time to focus on petty nonsense but to use every tool at our disposal to get as much power as possible.

Something, something. [insert X, Y and Z here]
4dxmPAJ.png

Now is not the time to focus on petty nonsense but to use every tool at our disposal to get as much power as possible.
Conducts petty nonsense. Says don't conduct petty nonsense. Thinks it is using petty nonsense to gain as much power as possible. No power-gaining there.

I would say stop contradicting yourself, but you can't and you love it. Keep on contradicting yourself!

Of course one should behave in the appropriate way for the culture the person is in.
However, when you are at home, my advice is to put as much as you can on your plate and waste some if not most of it. It's going to send a powerful message to your subconscious that we are not in a famine or crisis situation. It will make you behave less competitively, which when paired with a naturally looking competitive posture, sends a signal to others that you are a winner. If you've killed the mammoth before everyone else and ate it, others will be more inclined to follow you.

So I wonder if you are going to admit now that this was absolutely retarded. :?:

Yes, waste all of your food. Throw most of it in the garbage. In the time of what is becoming one of the worst food shortages in recent history. In around the last 2 months in America, there are many different food factories that have had large fires. There were two different food factories that were hit by an airplane just a few days apart. One airplane hit the roof of the factory, and the other one crashed into the parking lot right next to the factory. And there are many tens of millions of chickens and turkeys that have just been killed and wasted. One of the biggest egg factories just burnt all of their 5.3 million chickens. There were a few tens of millions of prepackaged cooked chicken meat that were recalled and all that has not been sold yet has been burnt.

Plus nearly all of the fertilizer in the whole world is made in Russia and they said they aren't going to allow any NATO countries to buy any of it anymore. So all vegetable production next year is going to be much less.

These are the reasons why I said the things you were saying are retarded nonsense, because they are. Throwing some of the most important resources into the garbage for no reason is not any spiritual action or ritual, it is not going to help anybody in any way, it is just plain retarded. And this is the reason why people were "trolling" you by disagreeing with you, because you are full of shit and we are not dumb enough to fall for it.

If you want people to value the things you say or respect you, this would be accomplished by you sharing true and helpful information. But you can't just give us pure shit and then complain that we aren't worshipping you.

Ol, you and others recently told me not to waste my time and energy "arguing with people and starting fights," and adamantly asserted that you never engage in this yourselves. But look at what you're doing now. You are bringing an argument from another thread over here onto his new thread, and starting a fight with him.

This is called hypocrisy, and I think you should be aware of it.

FancyMancy said:

4dxmPAJ.png

Conducts petty nonsense. Says don't conduct petty nonsense. Thinks it is using petty nonsense to gain as much power as possible. No power-gaining there.

I would say stop contradicting yourself, but you can't and you love it. Keep on contradicting yourself!

FancyMancy, I'm not quite sure where you're going with this. Is it a problem you have with his logic, or something else? If you think about it, what is the root reason for your response? I'm curious because I'm interested in conflict resolution, as always.

Become a food donator.

In Germany you indeed get a certificate for sharing food with charity. Below 200€ you get a general certificate that you‘ve shared food which is worth below 200€, and above 200€ you get an explicit certificate.

This might actually work, thank you.

jrvan said:
FancyMancy said:
4dxmPAJ.png

FancyMancy, I'm not quite sure where you're going with this. Is it a problem you have with his logic, or something else? If you think about it, what is the root reason for your response? I'm curious because I'm interested in conflict resolution, as always.
I thought it was obvious - god decides to pretend to help people, but demands enough people give it enough attention first. It took a while to settle in, then "changes" (as according to what others have said). It says to not do X, then does X. It says one thing, then contradicts itself. Others have said "this d00d is olde; ye should listen to his wisdome!"... Like... lol. Oops, I meant lel. Hm.

FancyMancy said:
Others have said "this d00d is olde; ye should listen to his wisdome!"

Jack said that, and he's only one person.

What I was trying to urge you to do was to meditate on the root of why you are replying to Against All Authority in the way that you are. You have reiterated what you perceive him to be doing, but that only paints a picture of what he is doing and it doesn't tell me anything about why you replied to him, or if you have a personal problem with him that I could possibly help you out with through exploration. I'm trying to avoid assuming your motivations, and instead asking you for clarification. Some possibilities I thought of include: maybe you see him as an enemy, maybe you don't like him, maybe it's his logic that you are arguing against, maybe it's his presentation that you take issue with. It could be none of these, and that's why I'm asking you. It seems a little irrational to me, and kind of very sudden with your hostility towards him. I'm trying to understand.

jrvan said:

I don't see this as anything unrelated. I shared a statement he made only a few hours before he made this topic that are completely contradicting each other. It is a continuation of the same topic.

During the start of what is becoming one of the worst food shortages in modern history, there are millions of people who will starve to death. And he is telling my people to throw most of their food in the garbage. If they follow this advice, they will become very likely to starve to death because they will have no food in their house and will not be able to buy more. I think yesterday a Walmart announced that for the first time ever they did not recieve any shipments of meat that day when usually they get several every day. Around a hundred million chickens killed and burnt, maybe even more. Many food factories burning down. The cost of diesel going up so high that it costs several thousands of dollars just for gas to ship the food to the stores, which will be paid for by the food price increasing.

Anybody who contribute to harming my people I will not respect and will not forgive. Anybody who tries to make my people starve to death, I will not respect. Do you know what the Holodomor was? If you see the same event trying to happen a second time, are you really so worthless to say nothing about it and just let it happen? Or to even go along with it and help it to be more effective?

And also trying to invent some bullshit fictional spiritual effect of how he says it will help them. You know that I don't have any patience for these kinds of jew behaviours. I do not have any patience for anybody who works to harm my people, and I don't have any patience for anybody who lies about spiritual science and tries to promote some fictional bullshit that they invented and call it a spiritual law. These are two things I will not accept or ignore here. Anybody who works to confuse my people by trying to make them believe in fictional spiritual laws or fictional spiritual connections, this is no different than the rabbi who creates christianity and islam and should not be thought of any differently.

If he ever admitted that he was wrong and gone against the things he said before, there would be reason to forgive him. But he did not. He only further reinforced and restated those harmful things because he did fully intend them. And most of all he was angry that his subversion was not more effective, and he was angry that it did not go under the radar. He admitted with his behaviour that his intentions are negative. Many of his comments are showing a very negative and dishonest personality.

jrvan said:

I don't see this as anything unrelated. I shared a statement he made only a few hours before he made this topic that are completely contradicting each other. It is a continuation of the same topic.

During the start of what is becoming one of the worst food shortages in modern history, there are millions of people who will starve to death. And he is telling my people to throw most of their food in the garbage. If they follow this advice, they will become very likely to starve to death because they will have no food in their house and will not be able to buy more. I think yesterday a Walmart announced that for the first time ever they did not recieve any shipments of meat that day when usually they get several every day. Around a hundred million chickens killed and burnt, maybe even more. Many food factories burning down. The cost of diesel going up so high that it costs several thousands of dollars just for gas to ship the food to the stores, which will be paid for by the food price increasing.

Anybody who contribute to harming my people I will not respect and will not forgive. Anybody who tries to make my people starve to death, I will not respect. Do you know what the Holodomor was? If you see the same event trying to happen a second time, are you really so worthless to say nothing about it and just let it happen? Or to even go along with it and help it to be more effective?

And also trying to invent some bullshit fictional spiritual effect of how he says it will help them. You know that I don't have any patience for these kinds of jew behaviours. I do not have any patience for anybody who works to harm my people, and I don't have any patience for anybody who lies about spiritual science and tries to promote some fictional bullshit that they invented and call it a spiritual law. These are two things I will not accept or ignore here. Anybody who works to confuse my people by trying to make them believe in fictional spiritual laws or fictional spiritual connections, this is no different than the rabbi who creates christianity and islam and should not be thought of any differently.

If he ever admitted that he was wrong and gone against the things he said before, there would be reason to forgive him. But he did not. He only further reinforced and restated those harmful things because he did fully intend them. And most of all he was angry that his subversion was not more effective, and he was angry that it did not go under the radar. He admitted with his behaviour that his intentions are negative. Many of his comments are showing a very negative and dishonest personality.

Alright. New orders : everyone from now on has to finish their food. Not only that, you have to lick the plate dry.
This will certainly help reduce the food shortage caused by the jews.

jrvan said:

Any disagreement or argument that I am in, I accept my role in it. I would not go on to crying and complaining and pretending that I am being persecuted, for anything that I either completely started or at least purposefully placed myself into. This is the difference between me and you. Jack, Aquarius, Ninrick, Henu, Mancy, Outlaw. And this is just ones I remember, there might be many others. All these people who you have started yelling at for what looked like no reason, and then at the end of it you were blaming it 100% on them and 0% on yourself. I have never blamed an argument 100% on the other guy and pretended that I am an innocent victim when I was the one who started it.

And I think that you believe this. I think that you have done these things subconsciously and that you honestly don't know about the ways you contributed to arguments. My goal with you recently was to show you examples of your own actions to show you how you have participated, and how you have created arguments. Just so that you are aware that these problems that were surrounding you have mostly been created or at least made worse by your own actions. So that you know that you are able to not have those kinds of problems anymore. It is not some outside force that is persecuting you, it is something that you have the ability to control and you have the ability to stop. I wanted you to see this so that you could change how you act and not have these problems anymore, and then your emotional problems would all be removed because you wouldn't be having any conflict with anyone anymore. The whole time I have been trying to help you heal in this way, but you and Tabby were both in such deep denial and refusing to ever acknowledge any of your own participation that it has been very difficult to show you this. I have never been your enemy, you have never been my enemy, and my intentions were good. But sometimes an injury hurts more when it is healing, so you didn't want to listen.

When I argue with someone I do this for specific reasons and specific situations. What I mostly do is expose people's behaviour, exposing the negative and harmful things they are doing or promoting, and showing the ways that these things are harmful. This is for the protection of my people. I show what damaging effects things would produce so that my people will not accept it and will not be a victim of it. If I say nothing, there may be people who follow these things and end up harmed by them. If I have a problem with anybody, I always try to make it very clear what action or what idea I am disagreeing with, the reasons why, and showing real examples of how those things work. I argue in a logical way with facts and examples, when usually you give only an emotional reaction and do not support it in any logical way.

jrvan said:

Of course I know what the Holodomor was. Don't go there with me.

You are exaggerating as usual. You are not a gatekeeper or any sort of acting authority who gets to choose what is allowed here for discussion and what is not. You are not the lord of people's minds and what can and cannot pass into their minds, you do not get to act as this sort of filter so apply for a new job because your application was never accepted. You alone do not get to decide "what is spiritual" and what is not. You are not a moderator, and even the moderators don't do this.

You are in the wrong here. Back down.

jrvan said:

What AAA said is actually a psychological thing. He isn't talking about something spiritual strictly. The material world and the spiritual one are interconnected, where one affects the other and vice versa.

This part highlighted in bold is actually a real trick you can do to help your mind believe you have more than what you actually have. Tricks of the mind like this begin to program your thinking that you are not in poverty, thereby increasing your chances of energetically attracting more to yourself. If one is so focused on how little they have, how poor they are, it's going to be harder to pull themselves out of that state. Whereas if they start thinking more positively, "I have plenty, I always have enough to feed myself and my family. I have wealth, and more is coming to me." Since we meditate, thoughts like this hold power and will bring things to you more easily, helping to pull yourself out of poverty.

Of course, there are easier ways to program your mind and aura, through affirmation and spells, without the need to waste any food that you have.

There are ways to approach these things, Ol, and from personal experience, being overly defensive to the point of being aggressive to someone who's sharing their ideas, and attacking the person behind the screen instead of the idea itself, is not going to garner positive relationships and unity in the forums. People will come here with odd and unusual ideas. Everyone lived without the spiritual side of life for a long time until they came here, and so most people still think through the lens of "I'm living without spirituality, so I must find physical solutions to these problems."

And that's ok. It takes time, consistent dedication to our growth, and practice to remove dross and old habitual ways of thinking. Our roles here are not to automatically label one jewish when they present funny ideas, but to guide them in a better direction that is more fruitful for themselves and others without making it personal for anyone. Pouncing like this does nothing other than divide people.

Take the word "never" out of your vocabulary because you use it too frequently to lie, and stop thinking of yourself as a logical being when you make excessive use of logical fallacies when you argue against people. You do so while, yes indeed, trying to make yourself seem squeaky clean even when it's obvious that you're not. You're far more transparent than you perceive yourself to be. Others you have argued with have pointed out your bad memory before, and I have to agree with them. If it's not deliberate on your part then it may as well be full-blown dementia.

Your self perception as well is almost as bad as your perception of others. Just stop talking about other people for the good of everyone because your perception is unreliable. Figure yourself out first by working through your self delusions. That will be a good starting point. You will never be able to know others if you don't even know thyself.

jrvan said:

Any disagreement or argument that I am in, I accept my role in it. I would not go on to crying and complaining and pretending that I am being persecuted, for anything that I either completely started or at least purposefully placed myself into. This is the difference between me and you. Jack, Aquarius, Ninrick, Henu, Mancy, Outlaw. And this is just ones I remember, there might be many others. All these people who you have started yelling at for what looked like no reason, and then at the end of it you were blaming it 100% on them and 0% on yourself. I have never blamed an argument 100% on the other guy and pretended that I am an innocent victim when I was the one who started it.

And I think that you believe this. I think that you have done these things subconsciously and that you honestly don't know about the ways you contributed to arguments. My goal with you recently was to show you examples of your own actions to show you how you have participated, and how you have created arguments. Just so that you are aware that these problems that were surrounding you have mostly been created or at least made worse by your own actions. So that you know that you are able to not have those kinds of problems anymore. It is not some outside force that is persecuting you, it is something that you have the ability to control and you have the ability to stop. I wanted you to see this so that you could change how you act and not have these problems anymore, and then your emotional problems would all be removed because you wouldn't be having any conflict with anyone anymore. The whole time I have been trying to help you heal in this way, but you and Tabby were both in such deep denial and refusing to ever acknowledge any of your own participation that it has been very difficult to show you this. I have never been your enemy, you have never been my enemy, and my intentions were good. But sometimes an injury hurts more when it is healing, so you didn't want to listen.

When I argue with someone I do this for specific reasons and specific situations. What I mostly do is expose people's behaviour, exposing the negative and harmful things they are doing or promoting, and showing the ways that these things are harmful. This is for the protection of my people. I show what damaging effects things would produce so that my people will not accept it and will not be a victim of it. If I say nothing, there may be people who follow these things and end up harmed by them. If I have a problem with anybody, I always try to make it very clear what action or what idea I am disagreeing with, the reasons why, and showing real examples of how those things work. I argue in a logical way with facts and examples, when usually you give only an emotional reaction and do not support it in any logical way.

I would suggest investing your energy into other areas. Psychology, behavior patterns, peacekeeper, exposing "infiltrators" or "harmful" people, managing information shared in the forums, etc, are not your strengths. It seems you try way too hard in these areas, which ends up causing issues for yourself and other people who you try "helping" in these ways.

Your intentions, though good in your mind, become nullified by your approach to arguments and discussions. It can be tiring interacting with you, when your mind is too invested in a specific outcome in an argument, such as "exposing" someone even if people are telling you, you're not on the right track. Because of this insistence, you leave little to no space for the person to correct you and mend your misunderstandings about them. It's like once you've deemed someone to be good in your mind, then they are infallible, but if you deem someone to be a problem, then they are condemned without a chance to improve beyond the reputation you've handed them.

If a person is reacting to you negatively and feeling offended by the things you are saying, laying blame that they are the problem in the argument and pointing at all the things you deem are flawed in their actions and self, serves to help no one when your approach is poorly executed. If you're wanting to make headway in an effective manner with people, you'll need to change how you approach things and work better with your strengths, not the areas you are weak in.

Approaching a discussion and the first thing you say to the person is this: "So I wonder if you are going to admit now that this was absolutely retarded. :?:"

How does this approach set up for a positive and helpful discussion? From the beginning of the comment, you are setting the pace to put the recipient down, and placing yourself in a position of power above them. While this approach is sometimes needed for blatant infiltrators and trolls, or people who are deliberately attempting to get a rise out of you - most people don't like being talked down to and don't respond kindly to it. This approach is really bad for people who are here for the right reasons, but are not yet highly advanced.

When others try to make you aware of your own behavior - as Jrvan initially tried to do with you here, and I am attempting now myself before this gets out of hand - instead of continuing to remain on topic, and calmly discuss the criticism, you chose to start targeting him and making comments about him and myself, involving personal generalized analysis of our behavior and others from past issues that you do not understand the context of nor the deeper things behind them. Using people's struggles like this does nothing other than put others down. Do you see how that is a problem if your goal is to help people?

As a second note, why do you compare what you do with what others do? "You do this, I don't do that. This is the difference between you and me." (paraphrasing here). It's like you're trying to be as good and pure as possible, and kindly correct me if I am wrong, are you afraid of not appearing as perfect and pure, and never do anything wrong? If so, you don't need to justify your behavior based on the behaviors of others. Your self image doesn't need to be based on the foundations of someone else's image. If you are doing good in the forums, your actions will speak for itself. It doesn't need to be stated like you're in a contest with others to prove that you're a good person or something, or that such and such person is harmful but you're in the green. It's not the end of the world nor the end of your "good name" if you're wrong about something or make a mistake.

It's more honorable to admit your mistakes, correct your wrongs, and learn from them, rather than force a pure image of yourself and insist upon that pure image. Otherwise you leave no room for making mistakes, and the fear of making mistakes will only worsen until someday you slip up and it ends up crushing you, because you gave yourself no room to breathe.

Loosen yourself up a little, and be a bit less defensive. You'll have an easier time interacting with others in discussions if you're not trying to force things and force psychological analysis on others to "help" their problems. This, in most cases, actually makes things worse for the other person. Incorrect and forced analysis of others can do far more harm than good. If you're able to be right, one in every ten people you analyze, this doesn't justify the inaccurate attempts you make.

If you can't see how you yourself are making things worse than what they should be, then I don't know what else to say. Discover the areas you are actually strong and do well in, learn about yourself, and improve upon it. Let someone more experienced like the JG's do the analysis of newer people, while you focus on these instead. Look to JG Blitz as an amazing example, and how he handles others, if you're still insistent on the role you have given yourself.

jrvan said:
FancyMancy said:

What I was trying to urge you to do was to meditate on the root of why you are replying to Against All Authority in the way that you are. You have reiterated what you perceive him to be doing, but that only paints a picture of what he is doing and it doesn't tell me anything about why you replied to him, or if you have a personal problem with him that I could possibly help you out with through exploration. I'm trying to avoid assuming your motivations, and instead asking you for clarification. Some possibilities I thought of include: maybe you see him as an enemy, maybe you don't like him, maybe it's his logic that you are arguing against, maybe it's his presentation that you take issue with. It could be none of these, and that's why I'm asking you. It seems a little irrational to me, and kind of very sudden with your hostility towards him. I'm trying to understand.
There are/have been members who I dislike/d or don't/didn't think I could get on with, etc., but I don't say anything. With this one, it's as I said - the contradictions, the attacking others, the smug alleged-superiority. Notice the number of his/her/its posts; this is not an early attack or defence or calling-out by me. Notice he/she/it called me unintelligent and then refuses to reply to me at all ever again. That's because he/she/it thinks he/she/it is above me/others/everything, and doesn't "need" to "lower" his/her/itself... while making contradictions and being a troll and attacking others in smug alleged-superiority; or because I'm right and he/she/it realises that so that was a deflection. Learning and education should be free - but nope, "I'll only share info. if enough people give me enough attention and good feelz".

Maybe a transit is happening where either I, and/or others, are affected differently. Maybe others have become complacent with these things; they've become so too-used to them that they can't detect it anymore. Maybe I've become more sensitive to them. Maybe the forum has become a place to have a shit and not clean up after...

FancyMancy said:
Maybe a transit is happening where either I, and/or others, are affected differently. Maybe others have become complacent with these things; they've become so too-used to them that they can't detect it anymore. Maybe I've become more sensitive to them. Maybe the forum has become a place to have a shit and not clean up after...

I think there are a few transits happening right now. The ones that stick out to me the most are Pluto Retrograde, Jupiter in Aries, Venus in Aries, and Mercury Retrograde.

FancyMancy said:
jrvan said:
FancyMancy said:

There are/have been members who I dislike/d or don't/didn't think I could get on with, etc., but I don't say anything. With this one, it's as I said - the contradictions, the attacking others, the smug alleged-superiority. Notice the number of his/her/its posts; this is not an early attack or defence or calling-out by me. Notice he/she/it called me unintelligent and then refuses to reply to me at all ever again. That's because he/she/it thinks he/she/it is above me/others/everything, and doesn't "need" to "lower" his/her/itself... while making contradictions and being a troll and attacking others in smug alleged-superiority; or because I'm right and he/she/it realises that so that was a deflection. Learning and education should be free - but nope, "I'll only share info. if enough people give me enough attention and good feelz".

So then would it be accurate to say that you feel slighted, and that this is mostly personal? If it is indeed personal, then what are you wanting to happen, ideally? Are you interested in conflict resolution and making peace with him? I don't see how ganging up on him on this separate thread would lead to resolution, but rather the opposite.

It would be one thing if you had already attempted measures to facilitate peace and mutual understanding. You seem to be jumping the gun here, in my opinion. What do you gain from attacking him like this without first trying other methods? What does anyone else gain from it? I don't think anyone gains anything here from the conflict. Not you, not him, not anyone reading. I also don't believe his advice is as harmful or threatening as Ol or anyone else claims. If it was really so much of a threat then I think mods or the JoS Guardians would have intervened. Blitzkreig was engaging on that other thread, and as far as I know, he didn't voice any opposition to the thread or comments.

I think it might be time to calm down and take a step back. Keep in mind that it's Mercury Retrograde right now, and Jupiter is also in the sign of Aries. You might not be used to that, and I think the energies might be overwhelming you and causing you to be more combative. You're not a typically aggressive person in my experience so this definitely seems new for you, and a bit out of character. I think you're just not used to the increase of Aries energy. For me it's no big deal because that energy is a major part of my soul and my life, but for others it can be overwhelming. I suggest a break for your peace of mind and time to adapt. Jupiter will be in Aries until around October, and then it's going to be a few months of it again starting around 2023.

FancyMancy said:
Learning and education should be free - but nope, "I'll only share info. if enough people give me enough attention and good feelz".

As for this specifically, I got the impression that he didn't want to spend energy on writing something if not many people would benefit from it, or worse - people reject it antagonistically and troll his threads. That seemed to be his mindset to me. Is that really wrong? It didn't seem to me like he was seeking to be glorified, or that he was putting a price tag on his knowledge gained from his personal experience. Are you sure he was doing that?

tabby said:
As a second note, why do you compare what you do with what others do? "You do this, I don't do that. This is the difference between you and me." (paraphrasing here). It's like you're trying to be as good and pure as possible, and kindly correct me if I am wrong, are you afraid of not appearing as perfect and pure, and never do anything wrong? If so, you don't need to justify your behavior based on the behaviors of others. Your self image doesn't need to be based on the foundations of someone else's image. If you are doing good in the forums, your actions will speak for itself. It doesn't need to be stated like you're in a contest with others to prove that you're a good person or something, or that such and such person is harmful but you're in the green. It's not the end of the world nor the end of your "good name" if you're wrong about something or make a mistake.

I was not planning to compare myself with anybody. The only reason why I did is because Jrvan created that comparison. His entire comment to me was to compare the two of us and say "Why do you not like it when I do it but it's okay for you to do." So I answered him and explained what I think the difference is between us. I was just responding directly to the message that he sent me.

Some of the things I put in that comment were things I wanted to say for a couple weeks now. When he said it might be good for both of us to talk and try to get along better if I can agree to that. I wanted to answer him there, but I have been very busy and I did not have the time to focus and try to write something in a way that would be clear for him to read.

And I have never pretended to be perfect. I have never pretended that all of my actions or all of my thoughts are correct. I have never said that I haven't done anything wrong. If you think that I pretend to be perfect, that is your own interpretation but I really don't. My comment you are replying to is all about me saying that I have also contributed and participated in arguments, but that any time I have done this I have accepted and admitted my own participation. And that I have never denied my own part in it, and I have never blamed it 100% only on the other person.

I am happy for people to disagree with me if they are correct, and hopefully they will share more information and explain how it really works so I can learn from it. There is nothing I want more than for everybody to be learning and improving, and I think it is one of the most valuable gifts if somebody can explain to me that I am wrong and teach me what the truth is. I always am wishing for this to happen. But unfortunately usually when people want to tell me I am wrong, many of those people do not want to explain anything and do not want to explain to me how something actually works. I expect facts, details, examples, and explanations how everything fits together in a true and logically verifiable way. If somebody asks me about something I said, I am ready to explain it in every level of detail, show what all the parts are, show what each part does, and how they work together. I wish more people would care to understand and explain things and explain to me the reasons why I am wrong and what the truth really is. But many people do not care as much about the interactions of details, logic, or facts and do not want to justify or explain why they have the ideas that they have. But there has never been a time when I didn't want somebody to tell me I am wrong if they can explain the reasons why.

jrvan said:
FancyMancy said:
Learning and education should be free - but nope, "I'll only share info. if enough people give me enough attention and good feelz".

As for this specifically, I got the impression that he didn't want to spend energy on writing something if not many people would benefit from it, or worse - people reject it antagonistically and troll his threads. That seemed to be his mindset to me. Is that really wrong? It didn't seem to me like he was seeking to be glorified, or that he was putting a price tag on his knowledge gained from his personal experience. Are you sure he was doing that?

In almost all of that guy's topics he has said things like "I will only tell you about it if at least this number of people comment to specifically ask me to tell them." This is a pattern, not just one time.

tabby said:

And the way of how I responded to him on this topic is directly related to the other topic, which I don't really consider as seperate because those things were written only a few hours before this and are about the same subject.

I said that it is retarded nonsense to say that it is some spiritual benefit to be throwing most of your food in the garbage every time you cook something. And he said that I am retarded for saying that it was retarded. So now only a few hours later when he writes something completely contradicting the other thing, I just ask are you going to admit now that it was retarded? Because two opposite things can't both be right.

tabby said:
What AAA said is actually a psychological thing. He isn't talking about something spiritual strictly. The material world and the spiritual one are interconnected, where one affects the other and vice versa.

It's going to send a powerful message to your subconscious that we are not in a famine or crisis situation.

This part highlighted in bold is actually a real trick you can do to help your mind believe you have more than what you actually have. Tricks of the mind like this begin to program your thinking that you are not in poverty, thereby increasing your chances of energetically attracting more to yourself. If one is so focused on how little they have, how poor they are, it's going to be harder to pull themselves out of that state. Whereas if they start thinking more positively, "I have plenty, I always have enough to feed myself and my family. I have wealth, and more is coming to me." Since we meditate, thoughts like this hold power and will bring things to you more easily, helping to pull yourself out of poverty.

More bullshit. Especially in a time where there are shortages, rationing, and empty shelves. Thowing most of your food in the garbage is not going to do anything to bring you more food. It is actually directly doing the exact opposite because everything you wasted you now don't have anymore. I am not understanding how you could think that throwing something in the garbage means you have an increased amount of that thing. And where is this increase going to manifest from when the store's shelves are empty?

jrvan said:
So then would it be accurate to say that you feel slighted, and that this is mostly personal?

It's personal only as far as attacking me... unless you count my forum being shat on being personal, as well. (For any who are clever - No, it's not MY forum as much as Planet Earth is not MY Planet... :roll:)

Consider this - every troll, or to give benefit of the doubt as in case they are all individual and not repeat-members, all trolls - who come on here, do what they do. Members here reply things, which helps the troll/s to regroup and try again. Lather, rinse, repeat. Someone who is a cool dude or dudess at first then "changes" (or the real them comes out)... seems to be a pattern with these trolls/posers/fakers/infiltrators. With all of the help that the members here have given them in many posts, tack might have been changed. Everything one types, especially to fakers/posers/trolls/infiltrators, is a message to them; is information gained and earned, given freely by those who type things to them; is a weapon, or parts to construct a weapon, to use against those who typed to them.

(If you have considered that, then)now that you've considered that, consider this - notice those who are inciteful, do incite things. Then they take a back seat and see e.g. you and me replying as we are doing, while they have their feet up puffing a stogie.

Keep in mind that it's Mercury Retrograde right now
I didn't know that...

and Jupiter is also in the sign of Aries. You might not be used to that, and I think the energies might be overwhelming you and causing you to be more combative.
I don't know. Astrology is a discipline which my Brain doesn't want to be disciplined in...

In almost all of that guy's topics he has said things like "I will only tell you about it if at least this number of people comment to specifically ask me to tell them." This is a pattern, not just one time.
I also didn't know that. I am referring only to this one, single, individual post; therefore,

jrvan said:
Are you sure he was doing that?
I am now.

tabby said:

It's going to send a powerful message to your subconscious that we are not in a famine or crisis situation.

More bullshit. Especially in a time where there are shortages, rationing, and empty shelves. Thowing most of your food in the garbage is not going to do anything to bring you more food. It is actually directly doing the exact opposite because everything you wasted you now don't have anymore. I am not understanding how you could think that throwing something in the garbage means you have an increased amount of that thing. And where is this increase going to manifest from when the store's shelves are empty?
I would go out on a limb and say, "All of what he/she/it posts is a Psychological thing...", but I won't... I might need to prove it... :roll:

Ol, I'm not replying this below, with attitude, to you. Of course, it just follows on. I'm not aiming it at you. It is just my argument.

Yes, let's just throw our food away. Let's waste money on things we do need but choose, very deliberately, to get rid of, forcing ourselves to suffer. Let's be retarded. Maybe we should not remember that the jew is performing, orchestrating, directing an artificial food shortage, so let us increase that jewishness in our own personal lives, and of the lives of those who we hold dear. Let's be weak. Let's go back to the jewish Dark Ages and be weak vegans, shall we? Let's be stupid and retarded. It might - might - influence your braindead mind if you do that, to make you believe that you have more than what you have - but then that's a fantasy, not reality. While you are doing that retardation, you are also 'psychologising'* your mind to throw away food... to starve yourself... to fast.

Remember remember that thing called fucking Karma. You set down the road of throwing food away - guess the fuck what. You'll be living in Africa in your next life, starving to death. Fucking retarded shit.

Let us continue to be fucking stupid retarded idiots. Everyone - join hands. We're going to pray.

Our McDonald's who art in town,
fattening be Thy Aim
thy burger's done
hot sauce on our tongue

but fuck that shit, let's just starve to death.

Amon Ra.

As I stressed above - it might influence you. That's if you're an idiot. For those who have a strong mind, they can realise "Huh. Throwing away food? Damn. I thought I was not a retarded braindead sheep.", don't you think?!

*an actual word?! I'm getting good at that!

FancyMancy said:

That's not how karma works. Also the subconscious mind is different from the conscious mind, and works instinctively with imagery. I suggest you to study the mechanics behind sympathetic magick as one example to gain a better understanding.

And yes you will need to prove that he is a troll with bad intentions. You should have more faith in the JoS Guardians and moderators, and not presume to take it upon yourself to play bouncer to trolls on behalf of the forums. You have made your opposition and hostility known, and now there's nothing more that you can say or do about it that would be effective or productive in any sense. You have made it abundantly clear that you don't like and don't trust Against All Authority. Going any further and doing something about it is beyond your responsibility here, and you don't have that authority. It is others who will decide if people get thrown out. This same message applies to Ol Argedco.

tabby said:

I was not planning to compare myself with anybody. The only reason why I did is because Jrvan created that comparison. His entire comment to me was to compare the two of us and say "Why do you not like it when I do it but it's okay for you to do." So I answered him and explained what I think the difference is between us. I was just responding directly to the message that he sent me.

Some of the things I put in that comment were things I wanted to say for a couple weeks now. When he said it might be good for both of us to talk and try to get along better if I can agree to that. I wanted to answer him there, but I have been very busy and I did not have the time to focus and try to write something in a way that would be clear for him to read.

And I have never pretended to be perfect. I have never pretended that all of my actions or all of my thoughts are correct. I have never said that I haven't done anything wrong. If you think that I pretend to be perfect, that is your own interpretation but I really don't. My comment you are replying to is all about me saying that I have also contributed and participated in arguments, but that any time I have done this I have accepted and admitted my own participation. And that I have never denied my own part in it, and I have never blamed it 100% only on the other person.

I am happy for people to disagree with me if they are correct, and hopefully they will share more information and explain how it really works so I can learn from it. There is nothing I want more than for everybody to be learning and improving, and I think it is one of the most valuable gifts if somebody can explain to me that I am wrong and teach me what the truth is. I always am wishing for this to happen. But unfortunately usually when people want to tell me I am wrong, many of those people do not want to explain anything and do not want to explain to me how something actually works. I expect facts, details, examples, and explanations how everything fits together in a true and logically verifiable way. If somebody asks me about something I said, I am ready to explain it in every level of detail, show what all the parts are, show what each part does, and how they work together. I wish more people would care to understand and explain things and explain to me the reasons why I am wrong and what the truth really is. But many people do not care as much about the interactions of details, logic, or facts and do not want to justify or explain why they have the ideas that they have. But there has never been a time when I didn't want somebody to tell me I am wrong if they can explain the reasons why.

Jrvan stated very openly that he did not want a one-on-one personal conversation with you about these things, for good reason. Dahaarkan originally made that suggestion to help out. There was no need for you to lump a couple weeks-worth of emotions towards Jrvan into this thread and speak in a manner of putting him down, when you could have just gone back to the actual thread where the suggestion had been mentioned, and spoken politely about it there instead, where it would have been more appropriate. Another attempted the same thing under an irrelevant thread and made an unnecessary mess of it, leaving nothing to be gained that was remotely helpful to any persons involved. I suggest you don't follow the same approach, if your intentions are to help others, as this brings nothing but frustration.

People have tried to help you where you go wrong many times before, Ol. You haven't listened, and you continue not to listen. The frequent cause for why you are ever wrong about something is because you have misunderstood something, falsely remembered an argument, exaggerated, taken a comment out of context, drew false connections and analysis or misinterpreted something, or plainly claimed something was said that wasn't or twisted what was said to fit a different narrative to make your argument work. When people, myself included, have tried to set you straight on these things, you don't listen and continue to insist on what you believe to be right/true in the given situation, sometimes to the point you end up arguing against yourself. Then you expect us to explain in detail things that can't be explained because what you're wanting us to explain is not correct nor the original concepts that were stated. Every argument Jrvan or I have had with you has fallen along these lines.

You need to start learning to listen when others are trying to correct your misunderstandings, because once you're on a thought train about someone, you run with it until the train crashes. It might be good to see if you have any placements that heighten obsessiveness and stubbornness, especially in communications and interactions with others. The way you communicate with others just makes things painfully frustrating for the people you engage with and also for yourself. You are often very difficult to seek reason with once you strongly believe something about someone or their argument, even if it's incorrect.

tabby said:

And the way of how I responded to him on this topic is directly related to the other topic, which I don't really consider as seperate because those things were written only a few hours before this and are about the same subject.

I said that it is retarded nonsense to say that it is some spiritual benefit to be throwing most of your food in the garbage every time you cook something. And he said that I am retarded for saying that it was retarded. So now only a few hours later when he writes something completely contradicting the other thing, I just ask are you going to admit now that it was retarded? Because two opposite things can't both be right.

Again, he was talking about something psychological, and I already explained this in the previous comment. I suggest re-reading back through it once Mercury is out of Retrograde. Maybe you'll have an easier time understanding.

While on the surface the topics are in ways related because it's talking about food, they reference two different sides of it, so it's fair they are in different threads. One is referencing a physical roundabout way of programming your mind to help you think more positively about your situation. The other is to help gain more food during times of shortages, again, in a physical way. From what I can see, you are more likely reacting to the way he has presented the information, rather than anything about himself or the information in its essence being wrong. So I guess in a way, the advice I gave you can also be applicable to AAA, in this case. The way we approach something can make or break how one will receive it.

From looking at this, AAA is still very much subconsciously trained to seek physical solutions where spiritual ones would otherwise be more effective without the unnecessary drawbacks. Through how he speaks, there is a story there of how he has grown up in the world and that is revealed in the way he writes. It's possible he might have a strong Aries influence or Mars placement, and right now, Jupiter is placing emphasis on such energies.

From the way you write, it appears that you struggle to grasp things that are more abstract to you. You write as though you prefer more clear-cut "equations", and black and white, and this can cause issues in areas that relate to anything of the non-logical mind. With this obsessive logic and heavily mathematical-like way of approaching the world, and needing precise details that are explained in that kind of format, it often bleeds into illogical thinking because it is pushed to an extreme extent that it becomes irrational, and causes problems when engaging with people who are not like that. The way you perceive things starts to become narrow minded, and it seems you struggle to expand to see the larger picture when this happens and causes you to miss certain details that would help you understand.

Just be mindful of this when talking to others who have different ways of looking at the world.

tabby said:

This is what I mean by your approach needs to change. Please don't cut off my comment. I state after I explain that: "Of course, there are easier ways to program your mind and aura, through affirmation and spells, without the need to waste any food that you have."

I have no need to state in a precise manner my personal thoughts on whether or not I think AAA's advice is total horseshit or not, because that's not the point anyone needs to push. I see the good in his advice and I see the con's, and I see where his mentality would be better steered to help him as he is more physical-world solution orientated rather than spiritual from what I can gather. Any further thoughts are personal and unhelpful to him or anyone else, and imo, do not need to be said.

The act of putting food in the bin in itself, no, is not going to do anything. Where you are misunderstanding here is the precise point you are focusing on. If you focus on the act of putting food in the bin, you will not be able to understand the psychological effects this has. Mentality and focus affects energy. What you focus on is what you tend to bring into your life. Focus on the positive, you attract positive. Focus on the negative, you attract negative. If you pair a physical action with an affirmation it will have an effect on you, just as it does when you are doing a spell, since you are putting energy into it and directing this energy. If the stores are empty of food, then not even magick will bring food to you easily at that point, and you will have to learn how to hunt and gather for yourself somehow.

I stated the aforementioned line above in italics, because I already understand that wasting food is too risky for most people in poverty to aid in achieving results of a positive nature, that would otherwise come more quickly, easily, and with less risk through magick. However, I do not need to put AAA down in the process of explaining this. This can be calmly and politely explained without calling him retarded for having imperfect ways of thinking and perceiving solutions.

jrvan said:
FancyMancy said:

That's not how karma works.
That's not how Karma works? Putting something, or some things, in the same direction repeatedly? Going in that one direction of starving oneself, throwing one's food away? Building-up the momentum, which forces us into that direction? Maybe Mozart and Mini Monet were fraudsters.

And yes you will need to prove that he is a troll with bad intentions. You should have more faith in the JoS Guardians and moderators, and not presume to take it upon yourself to play bouncer to trolls on behalf of the forums. You have made your opposition and hostility known, and now there's nothing more that you can say or do about it that would be effective or productive in any sense. You have made it abundantly clear that you don't like and don't trust Against All Authority. Going any further and doing something about it is beyond your responsibility here, and you don't have that authority. It is others who will decide if people get thrown out. This same message applies to Ol Argedco.
Nevertheless, I never once specified who - if any currently - I dislike and/or distrust.

tabby said:

Please, if you will agree to be honest, I would like you to remember how this conversation started between us today.

In this topic, did I ever say a single thing about either you or your husband first? Or did I not say anything to either of you until Jrvan decided to respond to me first and start bitching at me? Quickly followed by you. I was not the first person to mention either of you here, and I was planning to never mention either of you ever again.

This is the exact perfect example of how the two of you purposefully start shit. You purposefully seek to create an argument with me, and then when I respond to it you act like it is all my fault. Perfect example.

I honestly have very little respect for either of you. I respected you a lot more than Jrvan, but not much anymore. The two of you both act like nothing but trolls. Seriously, go back and read this topic and see who the person was who started this between the three of us. It wasn't me.

Yes, I like to show examples to prove how the two of you purposefully create arguments with people. Because it is something that you frequently do. You have done it with me today, and you have done it with others before. Don't try to blame shift this shit onto me just because I responded to it. This is a behaviour that I am discusted by when I see it and that's why I am always exposing it.

Honestly, can you name anybody in the history of this website who has placed themselves into the center of more arguments in such a short amount of time than the two of you? Or anybody who has had arguments with such a wide range of different people? It really is uncommon. Yes I will admit I also participate in arguments sometimes. But not with so many different people and not for such small reasons. And I was not the one to start anything with either of you today so don't even try to blame this on me. Both of you just go around looking for trouble.

tabby said:

Please, if you will agree to be honest, I would like you to remember how this conversation started between us today.

In this topic, did I ever say a single thing about either you or your husband first? Or did I not say anything to either of you until Jrvan decided to respond to me first and start bitching at me? Quickly followed by you. I was not the first person to mention either of you here, and I was planning to never mention either of you ever again.

This is the exact perfect example of how the two of you purposefully start shit. You purposefully seek to create an argument with me, and then when I respond to it you act like it is all my fault. Perfect example.

I honestly have very little respect for either of you. I respected you a lot more than Jrvan, but not much anymore. The two of you both act like nothing but trolls. Seriously, go back and read this topic and see who the person was who started this between the three of us. It wasn't me.

Yes, I like to show examples to prove how the two of you purposefully create arguments with people. Because it is something that you frequently do. You have done it with me today, and you have done it with others before. Don't try to blame shift this shit onto me just because I responded to it. This is a behaviour that I am discusted by when I see it and that's why I am always exposing it.

Honestly, can you name anybody in the history of this website who has placed themselves into the center of more arguments in such a short amount of time than the two of you? Or anybody who has had arguments with such a wide range of different people? It really is uncommon. Yes I will admit I also participate in arguments sometimes. But not with so many different people and not for such small reasons. And I was not the one to start anything with either of you today so don't even try to blame this on me. Both of you just go around looking for trouble.

Enjoy your fake narrative. Bye.

I remember it quite well. You saw fit to put down AAA because you had a misunderstanding about his advice, and I attempted to help you understand. If this is how you respond to constructive criticism designed to help you have better discussions with people, then I'm done here.

jrvan said:

You respond to me first. I replied to you. Then you blame it on me. That is not a fake narrative. It is right here anybody can see for themself.

Another fake narrative. You're full of it, and everyone is going to see that you're full of it because people aren't stupid like you think they are.

Drop it and go do something productive instead of pinging my inbox with useless nonsense where you try to persuade an audience with your rhetoric like you always do. If you want to talk to an audience in the background then do it without replying to me. It's obnoxious, and there are people who are more deserving of my time and energy. Last reply you will get.

tabby said:

I remember it quite well. You saw fit to put down AAA because you had a misunderstanding about his advice, and I attempted to help you understand. If this is how you respond to constructive criticism designed to help you have better discussions with people, then I'm done here.

Unfortunately gaslighting is not forbidden on this forum. In my opinion it should be.

Here is what should happen according to my wisdom:
Person A says X.
Person B says that X is bad.
Person A denies saying X.
Person B proves with a quote that person A said X and denied saying X.
Mod suspends person A from posting for a period of time, which increases with each offense.

You respond to me first. I replied to you. Then you blame it on me. That is not a fake narrative. It is right here anybody can see for themself.
Yes that is how the Roach King and Queen frequently operate. Not an ounce of honesty between the 2 of them.

jrvan said:

Jrvan did what you claim to do yourself - making one aware (in this case, you) of their behavior towards someone else. You don’t seem to like it nor take it very well when people do that to you, but you feel perfectly justified doing it to others and condemn those who try to set you straight, but insist people listen to you when you “expose” them.

If you can’t take criticism and instead choose to turn the discussion back onto the other person to put them down, don’t expect anyone to listen to you when you give “criticism”. If you don’t want to grow and be given awareness of yourself, then don’t force yourself on others.

tabby said:

Unfortunately gaslighting is not forbidden on this forum. In my opinion it should be.

Here is what should happen according to my wisdom:
Person A says X.
Person B says that X is bad.
Person A denies saying X.
Person B proves with a quote that person A said X and denied saying X.
Mod suspends person A from posting for a period of time, which increases with each offense.

I think that sort of thing would get really messy, as the whole point to gaslighting is convincing the targets (and any bystanders because the more who believe the lie the merrier things are for the gaslighter) that the target is the problem and cause them to question their reality so that the gaslighter walks off scot-free from it all. Really skilled ones can take what someone has said and convince onlookers that it means what they claim it is, despite what the words actually say.

Apologies that your thread is where this is happening, AAA.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back