Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Flow - A Video

Sundara

This video is one of my favorites in describing what it means to truly have flow for people new to understanding blockages, and what is the most important satanic concept to attain in being our best selves. Balance and harmony within our entire being internally and externally, also direct work with and for our gods. But this isn’t always so simple in the beginning for some. Don’t go about beating dead horses with yourself or in trying too hard to achieve something out of reach, even when it comes to helping the Gods. There is an equal give and take to everything. If the gods are giving to you, accept this graciously and enjoy this. Don’t rush a single thing. If you’re trying to do something for the purpose of simply helping the gods, be sure it’s proper and time is taken in this.

If you’re trying to fix something about yourself, you can pick over it relentlessly until it breaks. You can look in the mirror, hate the way you look, try any kind of method to get that girl or guys attention only to keep receiving the same disappointing results and self-dissatisfaction. I’d call this a cycle of self-obsession, which can be severe. It can provide an illusion that a person is getting better when they are continually stagnating. This ties into self-acceptance.

There is power in repetition, affirmations, and skill-building - no doubt. Where this is placed, results will be produced. But where obsession is placed truly matters, and how the results come truly matter. Obsessions are never a great thing and some people live with these long term, and they can truly be overcome. Internalized obsession is a fierce and difficult thing. Obsession of all forms is a vicious cycle. I’d encourage everyone to remain free of self-obsession in the way I’m explaining this.

The more force you exert on a situation, the more force it exerts back. Know this and use it wisely. In time you’ll know just how much force to put in and where, and if you want my honest opinion, don’t look for it, it’s a waste of energy.

When you channel force or obsession into something or a particular situation, always keep an open mind with what those results may be and keep expectations low. I don’t encourage that path. A crash and burn should be avoided at all costs for satanists. As truly difficult both emotionally and physically life can be at times.

https://youtu.be/G7ELVY7VDFI

Hail Sister!

I started doing the horesstance today and i have done it completely wrong hahahahah.

The video opened my eyes for some other things also, and i thank you for that very much!

I wish for you what you wish for yourself! Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back