Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to decide working numbers ?

robb

How to decide the working numbers like, what working needs 'x' number of reps for 'x' number of days.
How to decide this 'x'.

And

What are the numbers of sun, moon, mars and so on ? Kindly refer the link of the post if it was already posted here, i don't know under what title it was posted.

robb said:
How to decide the working numbers like, what working needs 'x' number of reps for 'x' number of days.
How to decide this 'x'.

And

What are the numbers of sun, moon, mars and so on ? Kindly refer the link of the post if it was already posted here, i don't know under what title it was posted.

The number used depends on the job, in the case of runes always use a multiple number of the rune number, the only exception here is the number 40, which can be used even without being a multiple.

40 is a consistent number for all jobs, 80 gives the job feminine energy and gives it more permanence to energy, 88 is great for more spiritual goals, 60 is good for getting rid of addictions, 108 is great for cleaning, 111 is a good number. strength number and 360 makes a perpetual cycle, perfect for getting rid of something or acquiring something completely.

For number of days use 40, 60, 80 or 360.

Planets have various numbers, look at the numbers of planetary squares.

Melvin said:
robb said:
How to decide this 'x'.

And

The number used depends on the job, in the case of runes always use a multiple number of the rune number, the only exception here is the number 40, which can be used even without being a multiple.

40 is a consistent number for all jobs, 80 gives the job feminine energy and gives it more permanence to energy, 88 is great for more spiritual goals, 60 is good for getting rid of addictions, 108 is great for cleaning, 111 is a good number. strength number and 360 makes a perpetual cycle, perfect for getting rid of something or acquiring something completely.

I checked the K.squares and found that there are some numbers common in sun moon jupiter squares.
And how do i select that what could be the best number for my 'x' working.

And 111 is sun number but its not mentioned in k.square. so how do you know that 111 is sun number if someone on the forum told this what was the source.
Because i want to know more about these numbers.
Do i have to study numerology.
Or there were a post on this power numbers in past having these details ?

robb said:
How to decide this 'x'.

And

Don't put too much emphasis on numbers. Yes, numbers have properties, but whats more important than numbers is your intent, will , focus and ability to move energy with your soul. These factors stand above everything.
Numbers are extremely important in planetary squares but for other workings, just know some power numbers and use vibrations for multiple of them according to their properties.

Lets say 9 is number of endings and you vibrated a mantra 10 times instead of 9, so the energy raised will halt and not do what you intended with that energy? Obviously not.
Energies are still raised and applied and are working for whatever you intended them to do.

Know you are moving energies,applying them and they are working in very present. Don't worry too much about numbers, have basic knowledge of them and focus primarily on your intent will and concentration.

40 days are used to engrave workings into soul, it does not mean you will only achieve result in 40 days, workings manifest even before 40 day, just to make it permanently etch them into soul we do them for 40 days, so manifested result does not go back to square one.

Melvin said:
robb said:
How to decide this 'x'.

And

Runes can be used both ways, the number corresponding to that rune and as well as with other power numbers, 40 is not an only exception here.

For example Gebo can be used for 111 or 72 or 54 times even though its not multiple of 7,which is number of that rune and it will still work same.

robb said:
Melvin said:
robb said:
How to decide this 'x'.

And

I checked the K.squares and found that there are some numbers common in sun moon jupiter squares.
And how do i select that what could be the best number for my 'x' working.

And 111 is sun number but its not mentioned in k.square. so how do you know that 111 is sun number if someone on the forum told this what was the source.
Because i want to know more about these numbers.
Do i have to study numerology.
Or there were a post on this power numbers in past having these details ?
Numbers are complex, some numbers seem to have aspects of more than one planet, but you can use them following any of the planets involved.

Over 111, all the lines of the Sun square when added together is 111.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back