Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Health Problems

Is it true that the living energy of one's physical and psychic body is enough to heal all illnesses and injuries through meditation? (Obviously I'm not talking about growing back amputated limbs, I mean most of illnesses )
For example :cry: eye affections. Myopic astigmatism specifically. Are these reversable? Much info says that the "eye health" industry is a hoax to get money while NOT repairing people's eyesight and actually making it worse using these lenses.
A member of the forums provided a link which supports the theory and I wonder - has anyone tried to cure myopic astigmatism? I've been needing glasses since I was 6 years old and I am tired of my body not belonging to me and of being dysfunctional.
I have always felt they are not natural, nor the solution to what I'm dealing with. Actually if I am continuing like this, with the "medical advice" I think I will never heal.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Is it true that the living energy of one's physical and psychic body is enough to heal all illnesses and injuries through meditation? (Obviously I'm not talking about growing back amputated limbs, I mean most of illnesses )
For example :cry: eye affections. Myopic astigmatism specifically. Are these reversable? Much info says that the "eye health" industry is a hoax to get money while NOT repairing people's eyesight and actually making it worse using these lenses.
A member of the forums provided a link which supports the theory and I wonder - has anyone tried to cure myopic astigmatism? I've been needing glasses since I was 6 years old and I am tired of my body not belonging to me and of being dysfunctional.
I have always felt they are not natural, nor the solution to what I'm dealing with. Actually if I am continuing like this, with the "medical advice" I think I will never heal.

For something to heal, there needs to be enough energy applied towards healing the problem. This applied energy must also be greater than any health detractors. In the case of our eyes, the usage of digital devices does strain the eyes, but this is also unavoidable for most people. In a TCM view, this uses up one's liver blood, which nourishes the eye.

In addition, the wearing of glasses and other corrective lenses has negative implications on the structure of the eye, beyond liver blood. Both this and the necessity of using digital devices are major obstacles to totally healing one's eyes. Not that it is impossible, however, it would just take significantly more energy than other health issues.

Yes, it can be a pain to deal with glasses. On the positive side, society should be accomodating of your condition. Try not to get overly upset about this, however. It can be healed eventually, at some point in your advancement career. Therefore, focus your efforts on advancement.

This problem also highlights certain problems in the world that we just have to put up with. Another major obstacle for SS is having to work long hours, for example. Sometimes, there can be creative solutions to these, but other times they will always present an annoyance to us.

I learned sone things about the Human DNA and especially the Epigenetics while I was researching the CoVid vaccine. And I can tell you, from a scientific viewpoint, you could even regrow limbs. You just need to tell your epigenetics what they have to do. The Epigenetics also fight cancer cells. Your body has each day 20.000 cells with broken DNA, many of them could easily develop to cancer, however, your epigenetics kills them by using „apoptosis“.
Also there are cases where cancer in the final stages vanished in thin air, seemingly over night (or rather between two examinations). All this is your own body, the epigenetics.

The Epigenetics build your body. They are the unconscious part of the body, and I am very sure you can access them with the unconscious part of the mind and the soul. This is my explanation why biokinesis works.

NinRick said:

I learned sone things about the Human DNA and especially the Epigenetics while I was researching the CoVid vaccine. And I can tell you, from a scientific viewpoint, you could even regrow limbs. You just need to tell your epigenetics what they have to do. The Epigenetics also fight cancer cells. Your body has each day 20.000 cells with broken DNA, many of them could easily develop to cancer, however, your epigenetics kills them by using „apoptosis“.
Also there are cases where cancer in the final stages vanished in thin air, seemingly over night (or rather between two examinations). All this is your own body, the epigenetics.

The Epigenetics build your body. They are the unconscious part of the body, and I am very sure you can access them with the unconscious part of the mind and the soul. This is my explanation why biokinesis works.

This shines a new light on the subject. I didn't think someone could regrow limbs... If you mind to share, I'd be interested in what you know about epigenetics and biokinesis! :idea:

NinRick said:

This shines a new light on the subject. I didn't think someone could regrow limbs... If you mind to share, I'd be interested in what you know about epigenetics and biokinesis! :idea:

If I have time I might write something about how epigenetics work, or rather, you can do your own research as I have no time rn. Maybe tomorrow or the day after.

For example, every cell in your body has the blueprint of your entire body and of each cell. So, how does your brain cell know that it is a fatty-cell? Why does your biceps know it is a muscle cell? How does your teeth know they are bone cells? How does your hair know they are hair cells?
This is where the epigenetics come in. They process your entire DNA, they decide which part to read, and what to do. Your cell is alive and does what it does, because of the epigenetics.

Your fingers, hands, arms, legs, etc are all part of your body. This is the conscious part of your body, as you can move it by your own will.

The epigenetics are inside of EVERY CELL, you can not directly access it, so it is the unconscious part of the body, but this is way way more than the unconscious part. Imagine what would happen if you can access it?

No illness could kill you, you would not age, cancer wouldn’t be able to form, you could theoretically also grow extra cells/limbs by telling your epigenetics to do so. Just by deliberately reading the DNA sequence systematically in the wrong cells in a certain way.
Or making your body look differently than it does.

NinRick said:
If I have time I might write something about how epigenetics work, or rather, you can do your own research as I have no time rn. Maybe tomorrow or the day after.
Looking forward to that. It makes sense - your explanation, now that I think about it. Thanks! :idea:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back