Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Indicators of a Satanic soul

Amalek

Hello my fellows!
What can indicate a satanic soul in astrology/birthmarks/numerology?
We know the (((crusaders))) killed based on birth marks and I'm wondering what they looked for more specifically.
I would guess that 4 or13 in names or birthdates is an indicator.
Thank you for the answers in advance!

Amalek said:
Hello my fellows!
We know the (((crusaders))) killed based on birth marks and I'm wondering what they looked for more specifically.
If birthmarks would be a sign, then most of us should have them. I have two birthmarks under the chest and weirdly they are equally spaced in relation to the chest and not in random places. It would be interesting to know if other members have birthmarks as well. However in terms of astrology there are placements that enchance spirituality and psychic activity in one's life but that doesn't automatically mean they are Satanic souls. I think the most accurate to tell is if you can figure out what you have been doing in your past lifetimes, whether you were with the Gods or not. I have no idea if I have been with the Gods in the past but in this lifetime my transition from christianity to Satanism was very abrupt and fast comparing to people that would take years of study and doubt and still wouldn't be 100% sure if Christianity is as fake as presented by JoS, also at a small age. I guess this might be a sign as well, I don't know yet. Perhaps depending from case to case, the circumstances in which people dedicated to SS might also indicate signs that they have been with the Gods before.

The Alchemist7 said:
Amalek said:
Hello my fellows!
If birthmarks would be a sign, then most of us should have them. I have two birthmarks under the chest and weirdly they are equally spaced in relation to the chest and not in random places. It would be interesting to know if other members have birthmarks as well. However in terms of astrology there are placements that enchance spirituality and psychic activity in one's life but that doesn't automatically mean they are Satanic souls. I think the most accurate to tell is if you can figure out what you have been doing in your past lifetimes, whether you were with the Gods or not. I have no idea if I have been with the Gods in the past but in this lifetime my transition from christianity to Satanism was very abrupt and fast comparing to people that would take years of study and doubt and still wouldn't be 100% sure if Christianity is as fake as presented by JoS, also at a small age. I guess this might be a sign as well, I don't know yet. Perhaps depending from case to case, the circumstances in which people dedicated to SS might also indicate signs that they have been with the Gods before.

As far as I know, birth marks are associated with past life trauma/ shock/ situations of severe emotional situations. I have a birth mark and after I saw a past life event and worked on it, it started to fade and now u can barely see it.

Maya said:
As far as I know, birth marks are associated with past life trauma/ shock/ situations of severe emotional situations. I have a birth mark and after I saw a past life event and worked on it, it started to fade and now u can barely see it.
I can only agree since I don't know much about this, also given that it is certainly the case in my past lives as far as I can tell from the present life.

Amalek said:
Hello my fellows!

I think people with Pluto in Scorpio/Sagittarius/Capricorn/Aquarius are more likely then other people.

"Scorpio 1736-1748; 1983-95
Here is the generation of freedom fighters and revolutionaries. Many were born with Pluto in Scorpio, who fought in the US Revolutionary war and the French Revolution. This generation made major changes in overthrowing tyranny. The collapse of communism and the USSR, and the end of the Berlin Wall, along with the reunification of Germany, all occurred when Pluto was in Scorpio. The people born with Pluto in Scorpio changed the world and will do so again to bring in the Age of Aquarius. When Pluto was in Scorpio, 1490-1502, the "New World" was discovered and everything changed forever. Pluto went into Scorpio, at both the beginning and the end of the Crusades: 996-1008, 1243-1255. This ended the Dark Ages and opened the way for the Renaissance.

Sagittarius 1995-2008
The last time Pluto was in Sagittarius [1748-1762], great advances were made in making education available for everyone. When Pluto was in mid- Sagittarius, the year 2002 and after, [this sign also rules religion], the Christian Church finally was exposed, [planet Saturn was tying in and opposing Pluto from Gemini], the sign of media and communication; they could no longer hide their crimes against humanity. When the generation with Pluto in Sagittarius reaches maturity, [usually after their first Saturn return; ages 28-30] they may finally put a permanent end to what is left of that odious institution.

Capricorn 1762-1778, 2008-2023/24
Revolution, and the overthrow of tyranny. All around the world, repressive governments and powers were forcibly removed. The Declaration of Independence was signed.

Aquarius 1778-1798, 2024-2043
Aquarius rules the common person. America established a new form of government where monarchs and dynasties no longer had the rule. The common people had a voice in government. The next transit of Pluto in Aquarius should signify the reality of the Age of Aquarius. We are now in the last days of Pisces. Aquarius is the sign of freedom and enlightenment."

For info:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PLUTO.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back