Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

After the enemy is gone, what are we going to do with the degenerate Gentiles?

StyleCoin

Rapists, Pedophiles, Drug Dealers among others, will these types of gentile criminals continue to reincarnate and evolve? These souls should be extinct.

StyleCoin said:
Rapists, Pedophiles, Drug Dealers among others, will these types of gentile criminals continue to reincarnate and evolve? These souls should be extinct.

Probably get them the help and healing they actually need, which is both a physical and spiritual process. They must be willing to do so as well. Remember that most of this has been due to the enemy and the influence of their curses on Earth. Of course there will be lost causes, and those long awaiting a tribute to justice.

I think when humanity grows more spiritually, these degenerate things will decline. And eventually reach a point where it will be non existent.

StyleCoin said:
Probably do what Singapore did, passing extremely strict laws that would make rapist and pedophiles to re-think their intentions, otherwise they will serve as example for others. As a result criminality is nearly non-existent in Singapore and is considered one of the most safest nations in the world.

StyleCoin said:

As people evolve, grow, advance, gain understanding of nature, themselves and their surroundings, they will change their values, mindset and ethics. All of the negative things and traits you mentioned in the above are only present because Humanity degenerated.

The Alchemist7 said:
StyleCoin said:
Probably do what Singapore did, passing extremely strict laws that would make rapist and pedophiles to re-think their intentions, otherwise they will serve as example for others. As a result criminality is nearly non-existent in Singapore and is considered one of the most safest nations in the world.

As a person who dealt with this once as a kid and knows people who did as well I say for one getting rid of stigma in asking for help about problems related to it as in gentiles 90 percent of the time these urges and feelings are present it's related to being abused themselves as a kid and figuring out some kind of treatment that works and secondly greatly increasing the penalty for acts of child sex abuse. Public execution for the worst offenses.
Rapists should be similar.

StyleCoin said:

Obviously, there are degrees of people. Some are worse than others. Any who are a major threat to others should be isolated, also in varying degrees. From there, they should be given a chance to do nothing beyond meditating and trying to heal as best as they can.

If they reincarnate, they will be in a much better position, as well, especially if they reincarnate through healthy parents, or otherwise start meditating earlier.

Do not forget that we are going to make Satanism part of everyone's life. People aspire to be rich divas or thugs today, but tomorrow they will want to advance. Why should any expense be spared in regards to such a public campaign project? Every other advertisement should be a government message on meditating, so to speak.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=352010 time=1651946078 user_id=21286]
StyleCoin said:

Obviously, there are degrees of people. Some are worse than others. Any who are a major threat to others should be isolated, also in varying degrees. From there, they should be given a chance to do nothing beyond meditating and trying to heal as best as they can.

If they reincarnate, they will be in a much better position, as well, especially if they reincarnate through healthy parents, or otherwise start meditating earlier.

Do not forget that we are going to make Satanism part of everyone's life. People aspire to be rich divas or thugs today, but tomorrow they will want to advance. Why should any expense be spared in regards to such a public campaign project? Every other advertisement should be a government message on meditating, so to speak.
I agree with this and I want to add that not everyone will be saved. Especially degenerates that are far too gone mentally.

slyscorpion said:
As a person who dealt with this once as a kid and knows people who did as well I say for one getting rid of stigma in asking for help about problems related to it as in gentiles 90 percent of the time these urges and feelings are present it's related to being abused themselves as a kid and figuring out some kind of treatment that works and secondly greatly increasing the penalty for acts of child sex abuse. Public execution for the worst offenses.
Yes I am 100% for capital punishment for serial rapists, serial killers, pedophiles and other such human failures who commit abominable crimes to other people only for the sake of it. If this is what they do to survive then maybe they shouldn't survive. Capital punishment is how such behaviour is discouraged. In most "democratic" countries especially in the West most criminals who commit such things get 10-20 years in prison, they have conditions better than many people have outside and when they get out, they do the same to get back to prison so they can keep living off the money of people they abuse. Justice in 2022 lol

This is something that will largely be in the hands of future leadership, as the spiritual is taken into account when judging and condemning criminals. My opinion is the most degenerated, who exist only to decay the world, should be permanently purged from our collective.

A person who rapes a child, murders and tortures innocent people and animals, and overall has a tremendously toxic presence on earth should not be permitted to reincarnate. People who cause tremendous damage to the souls of innocents should suffer and die in the worst ways imaginable, and should be permanently purged from the universe for it has no place for them.

The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:
Yes I am 100% for capital punishment for serial rapists, serial killers, pedophiles and other such human failures who commit abominable crimes to other people only for the sake of it. If this is what they do to survive then maybe they shouldn't survive. Capital punishment is how such behaviour is discouraged. In most "democratic" countries especially in the West most criminals who commit such things get 10-20 years in prison, they have conditions better than many people have outside and when they get out, they do the same to get back to prison so they can keep living off the money of people they abuse. Justice in 2022 lol

This is literally not needed at all to live the rest of their lives in prison better off than many on the streets.

This whole system is not set up fairly. Also 10 to 20 years for being a serial killer or rapist is insane here it's life in prison.

But if someone is so far gone as to do these things capital punishment is much easier. They could have the sentence and then take the person behind the courthouse to carry it out 20 minutes later not the long process of appeals for places that do have capital punishment.

The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:

It's almost like life outside of prison on the streets is the real prison, in some ways.

I was watching a news report today, a black man raped a little 8 year old girl, this guy ended her life, she will be traumatized for the rest of her life, what a disgusting and filthy human, the souls of these filth should rot in the astral world and should be attacked by all kinds of freaks and spirit creatures that exist in this infinite universe.

Dahaarkan said:
This is something that will largely be in the hands of future leadership, as the spiritual is taken into account when judging and condemning criminals. My opinion is the most degenerated, who exist only to decay the world, should be permanently purged from our collective.

A person who rapes a child, murders and tortures innocent people and animals, and overall has a tremendously toxic presence on earth should not be permitted to reincarnate. People who cause tremendous damage to the souls of innocents should suffer and die in the worst ways imaginable, and should be permanently purged from the universe for it has no place for them.

I totally agree.

StyleCoin said:
I was watching a news report today, a black man raped a little 8 year old girl, this guy ended her life, she will be traumatized for the rest of her life, what a disgusting and filthy human, the souls of these filth should rot in the astral world and should be attacked by all kinds of freaks and spirit creatures that exist in this infinite universe.

The worst and saddest part about such crimes is that the victims of them often don't suffer just in their present lives, but it inflicts deep karmic scars upon their souls which can last for lifetimes.

Regular therapy is often not enough to help these people overcome the deep seated trauma after suffering such events, and in many cases the actual suffering caused is worse than if they were simply murdered.

When I read of such things I wish I could wield the lightning of Baalzevulon and exact justice upon the souls who harm the innocents and Gentiles of this world in those unspeakably vile ways.

Unfortunately justice is weak in this world at this time, and the criminals who commit such unspeakable crimes almost never receive a sentence befitting their crimes.

Being locked up in the modern prison system for the rest of their lives is far from enough of a punishment for harming an innocent and beautiful gentile soul for lifetimes to come.

At least due to the power Satan has over the cycle of reincarnation on our world, likely those odious souls who commit irredeemable crimes do receive an appropriate sentence after their life on Earth comes to an end, but exactly how that works or how Satan and Gods interfere on this I do not know.

The Gentiles of our world needs to learn how to take responsibility for the hubris of the people that live here, and purge it in totality.

Serving weak justice is one part of the problem where these acts aren't appropriately condemned and sentenced, so it is perpetuated by many due to the feeble consequences.

People like that who already do not care for life in any way, and stoop lower than the level of an animal should be treated worse than a beast and given an absolutely horrible death which traumatized the soul so severely they carry this guilt and pain with them till the final moments of their spiritual dissipation.

If this happens repeatedly to irredeemable criminals, it can be used to create a subconscious terror, similar to a thoughtform in the superconsciousness of people, which all would be criminals would feel in the back of their minds and can haunt them before they even act on their unspeakable desires, which can destroy this facet of society through unseen means.

There are more sophisticated spiritual means which can be employed as well, to exact justice and prevent people from acting on their unspeakable criminal desires, eliminating the cause at the root and preventing the suffering of innocents, however it all unfortunately requires a complete and total restructuring of the global power structure first and foremost before such things can be realized.

Until then at least when it concerns our loved ones and people, we have the means and the divine allies to exact appropriate justice where needed.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
StyleCoin said:

The worst and saddest part about such crimes is that the victims of them often don't suffer just in their present lives, but it inflicts deep karmic scars upon their souls which can last for lifetimes.

Regular therapy is often not enough to help these people overcome the deep seated trauma after suffering such events, and in many cases the actual suffering caused is worse than if they were simply murdered.

When I read of such things I wish I could wield the lightning of Baalzevulon and exact justice upon the souls who harm the innocents and Gentiles of this world in those unspeakably vile ways.

Unfortunately justice is weak in this world at this time, and the criminals who commit such unspeakable crimes almost never receive a sentence befitting their crimes.

Being locked up in the modern prison system for the rest of their lives is far from enough of a punishment for harming an innocent and beautiful gentile soul for lifetimes to come.

At least due to the power Satan has over the cycle of reincarnation on our world, likely those odious souls who commit irredeemable crimes do receive an appropriate sentence after their life on Earth comes to an end, but exactly how that works or how Satan and Gods interfere on this I do not know.

The Gentiles of our world needs to learn how to take responsibility for the hubris of the people that live here, and purge it in totality.

Serving weak justice is one part of the problem where these acts aren't appropriately condemned and sentenced, so it is perpetuated by many due to the feeble consequences.

People like that who already do not care for life in any way, and stoop lower than the level of an animal should be treated worse than a beast and given an absolutely horrible death which traumatized the soul so severely they carry this guilt and pain with them till the final moments of their spiritual dissipation.

If this happens repeatedly to irredeemable criminals, it can be used to create a subconscious terror, similar to a thoughtform in the superconsciousness of people, which all would be criminals would feel in the back of their minds and can haunt them before they even act on their unspeakable desires, which can destroy this facet of society through unseen means.

There are more sophisticated spiritual means which can be employed as well, to exact justice and prevent people from acting on their unspeakable criminal desires, eliminating the cause at the root and preventing the suffering of innocents, however it all unfortunately requires a complete and total restructuring of the global power structure first and foremost before such things can be realized.

Until then at least when it concerns our loved ones and people, we have the means and the divine allies to exact appropriate justice where needed.

Hail Satan!

Your opinion is very good and intelligent.

slyscorpion said:
The Alchemist7 said:
StyleCoin said:

The treatment for pedophilia is high velocity and hollow at the tip. It doesn't matter if you were diddled as a kid, anybody with a conscience knows they shouldn't go on perpetuating the same trauma on everybody else by diddling more kids. Keeping sex offenders, especially pedophiles, in society and supported by public funds is spitting in the face of their victims and the community at large.

It takes more than trauma to commit these crimes. It involves a pathological personality. It's better to recycle them back into the ether as it's not worth the risk of recidivism, not to mention the disruption to the community by keeping them around. And even if they could be rehabilitated, they are marked for life, as they should be. Most pedophiles are kikes, anyhow. The next best option would be penal colonies centered around labor so that they can subsidize their own existence and generate value for society, although this can never pay for the damage they caused.

The main concern is if somebody gets #MeTooed. This doesn't really happen with kids, as they have no reason to lie. But there are some crazy bitches out there that will make false accusations out of vindictiveness or greed, some waiting 40 years to decide that they've been "raped" now that the man is wealthy and can pay hefty reparations. The justice system needs to be reformed in so many ways.

luis said:
I agree with this and I want to add that not everyone will be saved. Especially degenerates that are far too gone mentally.

Yes. As we advance individually, and as this sort of thing eventually becomes our primary focus, then it will be more clear what actions we need to take. I don't like the kill/live dynamic, because I think we can be more creative, as in the future we will have considerable material and spiritual resources to deal with these problems.

I also believe even poor or degenerated people can go a long way if they are given a chance. Right now, this path is hard because we operate individually and have to fight the enemy. In the future, there will be a huge community-wide push and support for meditation, plus all the positive karma that generates.

But, just as our therapy abilities will become much more advanced, so will our justice system. We could isolate individuals before they even commit crimes. I bet we could also make an individual truly feel the gravity of their crimes, as well, so they can experience it firsthand, as part of their punishment.

The point is that we will have wildly creative solutions in the future, in all fields, not just this. So I don't believe it is that useful to speculate right now. Instead, we should advance as fast as possible.

The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:
If conditions in prison are so great, why don't you go there? You will find it's not such a getaway, unless you live in a cuck nation like many of those in the (j)E(w)U. Even so, see how long you can stand having all of your freedoms and rights taken away while being locked in a cage with the worst of the worst for years on end with all sorts of injustices imposed on you and no hope of improving your life.

Capital punishment is not a deterrent for violent crime. States with capital punishment have higher crime rates than states without, and people can be on death row for years and even decades, just waiting to die. You can also look at a country like mexico, which has comparatively low standards for its institutions, yet the country is overrun with crime. Besides, if you're someone who is committing homicides, then your lifestyle is the kind where facing death is just another day in the life. There are bigger worries about what will happen, today, than what might happen 5 or 10 years from now.

At best, the death penalty "keeps honest people honest", it's only a deterrent if you are not already involved in the underworld and have something to lose which people from the slums often do not. Or if they do, then they are at just as much if not more risk of losing it at the hands of their "colleagues" as they are from the state, so it makes no difference.

There needs to be the right balance between rehabilitation and punishment. Some cannot be rehabilitated, but for those who can, there needs to be incentives and ways out for people to give them hope and a way to do better, but without competing with the civilian sector. Make prison serve the purpose that it's supposed to and not just be a place where people are driven deeper into the underworld and become better criminals while continuing to drain public resources.

The way to do this is by centering the regime around work and instilling and rewarding good work ethic. The prison can pay for itself, while remaining ethical, and reducing crime rate in and out of the facility.

Anyway, this is just a stopgap. The real solution is to elevate humanity to the point where there is no need for these systems anymore, if that is even possible. I think I read somewhere that even the gods have jailors.

VoiceofEnki said:

I don't at all agree with this. The fallacy here is that the rot is in the soul and creating mental barriers like this is not a stable solution.

Crime rates and statistics don't really paint a clear picture and the actual amount of criminal activity that goes on in the world is on unbelievable levels. Modern justice systems probably address something like 10% of all crime and more often than not they let murderers out of the courtroom and back on the streets.

The amount of rapists, murderers and pedophiles that completely go under the radar and get away with it is absolute insane.

To go forward with the intention of creating mental barriers in criminals to prevent future crime is a fundamental misunderstanding of this necessary purging process that has two faces. The point is to cleanse the collective of agents that spread spiritual decay or "dross" on humanity.

To make them temporarily inactive is a half assed solution at best. As spiritual knowledge becomes widespread, many of these souls will heal and better themselves before they offend. All the rest is to be purged.

People who have intensely decayed and are carrying these spiritual ills must be secluded into spiritual programs before being permitted back into society. Considering they have not yet offended, otherwise...

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=352161 time=1651980593 user_id=21286]
luis said:

Yes. As we advance individually, and as this sort of thing eventually becomes our primary focus, then it will be more clear what actions we need to take. I don't like the kill/live dynamic, because I think we can be more creative, as in the future we will have considerable material and spiritual resources to deal with these problems.

I also believe even poor or degenerated people can go a long way if they are given a chance. Right now, this path is hard because we operate individually and have to fight the enemy. In the future, there will be a huge community-wide push and support for meditation, plus all the positive karma that generates.

But, just as our therapy abilities will become much more advanced, so will our justice system. We could isolate individuals before they even commit crimes. I bet we could also make an individual truly feel the gravity of their crimes, as well, so they can experience it firsthand, as part of their punishment.

The point is that we will have wildly creative solutions in the future, in all fields, not just this. So I don't believe it is that useful to speculate right now. Instead, we should advance as fast as possible.

I think a fair, and still successful solution is what I suggested in my other reply. Where souls that are severely degenerated be secluded from society and forced to partake in spiritual programs before they cause damage to the collective.

Those who are both too far gone spiritually, and have already committed grave and abhorrent crimes against humanity must be permanently purged.

I've been discussing in a group about curses of this caliber. We've put one together that might do the job, though with 630 days effective ritual time not counting preparation time this is less time and cost effective than we'd like and poses a logistical problem. Surely we'll come up with better solutions though.

It's absurd how resilient the soul is even in it's decaying state.

Dahaarkan said:
I don't at all agree with this. The fallacy here is that the rot is in the soul and creating mental barriers like this is not a stable solution.

Crime rates and statistics don't really paint a clear picture and the actual amount of criminal activity that goes on in the world is on unbelievable levels. Modern justice systems probably address something like 10% of all crime and more often than not they let murderers out of the courtroom and back on the streets.

The amount of rapists, murderers and pedophiles that completely go under the radar and get away with it is absolute insane.

To go forward with the intention of creating mental barriers in criminals to prevent future crime is a fundamental misunderstanding of this necessary purging process that has two faces. The point is to cleanse the collective of agents that spread spiritual decay or "dross" on humanity.

To make them temporarily inactive is a half assed solution at best. As spiritual knowledge becomes widespread, many of these souls will heal and better themselves before they offend. All the rest is to be purged.

People who have intensely decayed and are carrying these spiritual ills must be secluded into spiritual programs before being permitted back into society. Considering they have not yet offended, otherwise...

You don't understand at all what I am talking about.

What I mentioned has nothing to do with mental barriers, but actual barriers that make it impossible in practice for certain actions to be taken.

In practice this would have a similar effect that the enemy thoughtform has on xian people that are fully indoctrinated.

They are inexplicably compelled to behave in xian ways and defend the xian trash in this world, to which no amount of reason or counter work (except that which fundamentally destroys this xian influence from the source) actually is able to change them or allow them to understand.

These are not simple mental barriers that people can ignore. They are hard programmed and utterly prevented from doing certain things, also hard programmed to defend this trash when it comes down to it.

That first example I gave would create a hard barrier, not a simple mental barrier, that utterly destroys on the spiritual level any person which has criminal intents, before they can even act upon it. It actually wouldn't take much to make this effective either, unlike the enemy thoughtform which took copious amounts of energy and blood sacrifice.

It wouldn't be a thoughtform either, but a barrier supplanted upon the consciousness, something which ties into the karmic forces of these criminal minds, seeks them out and eradicates it at the root.

It can be done by karmically tying the fate of convicted criminals which were utterly destroyed under a strong system of justice to any person which exhibits unspeakable criminal desire.

This would make the potential criminal who holds such desires suffer from a literal soul crushing terror and pain due to them having such desires, that it crippled them in the literal sense, as their desire attracts the fate and all the karmic weight of the convicted criminals that were utterly destroyed for having committed these crimes in the past, as well as the collective ire and destructive desire of all people towards any such criminals.

It is difficult to explain in simple terms because it is a highly advanced concept. However it is easy to implement with a moderate amount of control over the world when the concept of justice is restored in full power.

It wouldn't take more than a few decades to set up barriers like that on the level of consciousness literally preventing these people from acting upon their unspeakable criminal desires due to the karmic weight of these desires crushing them in the literal sense.

When I mention consciousness here, I am not talking about the mind, but deeper.

Consciousness has many levels. The root of consciousness exists separate from the soul, on a level equally deep, if not deeper than the soul itself. Before a soul forms, there first forms a consciousness which then manifest a soul.

Spiritual means which act upon that deep level of consciousness aren't things that can be defied on any level, unless an equally strong or greater force counteracts it. The mere consciousness from an individual is like a drop in the ocean, they cannot defy it on their own.

Such as in our case, our connection with the Gods from past lives, allowing us to easily escape the xian programming, or only minimally be affected by it in the first place, and deprogram if from our souls with little effort (compared to someone who was born into xianity from xian parents, and had never been with Satan in any life, completely indoctrinated from birth to death multiple lifetimes, often case it is impossible for such a soul to deprogram at all, due to the consciousness literally being tainted by the xian influence and no longer able to resonate with the Satanic origins of our people and souls).

As I did say in my reply as well, such global measures can only be taken further in the future when our side has regained control, and the power of Justice which is very feeble at this time, is restored in the world.

Hail Satan!

existentialcrisis said:
slyscorpion said:
The Alchemist7 said:

The treatment for pedophilia is high velocity and hollow at the tip. It doesn't matter if you were diddled as a kid, anybody with a conscience knows they shouldn't go on perpetuating the same trauma on everybody else by diddling more kids. Keeping sex offenders, especially pedophiles, in society and supported by public funds is spitting in the face of their victims and the community at large.

It takes more than trauma to commit these crimes. It involves a pathological personality. It's better to recycle them back into the ether as it's not worth the risk of recidivism, not to mention the disruption to the community by keeping them around. And even if they could be rehabilitated, they are marked for life, as they should be. Most pedophiles are kikes, anyhow. The next best option would be penal colonies centered around labor so that they can subsidize their own existence and generate value for society, although this can never pay for the damage they caused.

The main concern is if somebody gets #MeTooed. This doesn't really happen with kids, as they have no reason to lie. But there are some crazy bitches out there that will make false accusations out of vindictiveness or greed, some waiting 40 years to decide that they've been "raped" now that the man is wealthy and can pay hefty reparations. The justice system needs to be reformed in so many ways.

"The treatment for pedophilia is high velocity and hollow at the tip. It doesn't matter if you were diddled as a kid, anybody with a conscience knows they shouldn't go on perpetuating the same trauma on everybody else by diddling more kids"

Me: For some of them yes. I am talking about those who didn't commit any crimes though. This is the same as potential random killers. I think you fail to understand human psychology. Please note I never had these thoughts or feelings but I did study this. So yes of course if you haven't dealt with trauma or been around people that have you would never understand this. Traumatic events can cause thoughts that are persistent and will not go away and are hard to block. Just like some people randomly think about violent acts and murdering people and have these thoughts that are hard to control. Some think of perpetrating crimes on children in the same way.

Now yes one would argue they should not be in general society. I will give you that and I agree. However many people go for help because they know these things are wrong and would never do them. This is what I am referring too

You: "It takes more than trauma to commit these crimes. It involves a pathological personality. It's better to recycle them back into the ether as it's not worth the risk of recidivism, not to mention the disruption to the community by keeping them around. And even if they could be rehabilitated, they are marked for life, as they should be."

Me: Yes unfortunately that's getting close to the majority of gentiles or above that percentage many places due to enemy brainwashing. So what are we going to do lock up anyone who could commit some horrible crime.

If your talking about someone who committed a crime then yes I agree completely with your statement. The goal though is rehabilitation before anyone ever commits a crime though.

I personally think more like a reeducation camp would be good for people seeking help in all this or those who need it but are not willing maybe too. As long as they didn't commit a crime. I think you didn't read what I said. I have no sympathy for anyone who did anything to kids or committed random killings or rapes or any of that. I personally believe this stuff can be prevented by rehabilitation of people.

I agree we need to make it better to actually make sure someone did something. Have evidence. I know the Jews love this too just fabricating that someone raped someone or did this or that and sometimes unfortunately it probably actually works and people go to prison for things they didn't do.

VoiceofEnki said:
It is difficult to explain in simple terms because it is a highly advanced concept. However it is easy to implement with a moderate amount of control over the world when the concept of justice is restored in full power.

It wouldn't take more than a few decades to set up barriers like that on the level of consciousness literally preventing these people from acting upon their unspeakable criminal desires due to the karmic weight of these desires crushing them in the literal sense.

I know exactly what you mean. The subconscious can be programmed to respond in certain ways to certain stimuli. Criminals could be programmed to literally kill themselves if they tried to commit a criminal act.

The problem is that this could be abused to create slaves as well.

slyscorpion said:
existentialcrisis said:
slyscorpion said:

"The treatment for pedophilia is high velocity and hollow at the tip. It doesn't matter if you were diddled as a kid, anybody with a conscience knows they shouldn't go on perpetuating the same trauma on everybody else by diddling more kids"

Me: For some of them yes. I am talking about those who didn't commit any crimes though. This is the same as potential random killers. I think you fail to understand human psychology. Please note I never had these thoughts or feelings but I did study this. So yes of course if you haven't dealt with trauma or been around people that have you would never understand this. Traumatic events can cause thoughts that are persistent and will not go away and are hard to block. Just like some people randomly think about violent acts and murdering people and have these thoughts that are hard to control. Some think of perpetrating crimes on children in the same way.

Now yes one would argue they should not be in general society. I will give you that and I agree. However many people go for help because they know these things are wrong and would never do them. This is what I am referring too

You: "It takes more than trauma to commit these crimes. It involves a pathological personality. It's better to recycle them back into the ether as it's not worth the risk of recidivism, not to mention the disruption to the community by keeping them around. And even if they could be rehabilitated, they are marked for life, as they should be."

Me: Yes unfortunately that's getting close to the majority of gentiles or above that percentage many places due to enemy brainwashing. So what are we going to do lock up anyone who could commit some horrible crime.

If your talking about someone who committed a crime then yes I agree completely with your statement. The goal though is rehabilitation before anyone ever commits a crime though.

I personally think more like a reeducation camp would be good for people seeking help in all this or those who need it but are not willing maybe too. As long as they didn't commit a crime. I think you didn't read what I said. I have no sympathy for anyone who did anything to kids or committed random killings or rapes or any of that. I personally believe this stuff can be prevented by rehabilitation of people.

I agree we need to make it better to actually make sure someone did something. Have evidence. I know the Jews love this too just fabricating that someone raped someone or did this or that and sometimes unfortunately it probably actually works and people go to prison for things they didn't do.

I actually believe a huge amount of crimes never needed to happen in the first place and could be prevented by a better mental health system or way of helping people that's not Jewed.

Plus it needs to be made easier to actually lock up or keep watch on people that have these dangerous thoughts before they end up committing a crime to begin with.

All this stuff I am saying is prevention.

existentialcrisis said:
If conditions in prison are so great, why don't you go there? You will find it's not such a getaway, unless you live in a cuck nation like many of those in the (j)E(w)U. Even so, see how long you can stand having all of your freedoms and rights taken away while being locked in a cage with the worst of the worst for years on end with all sorts of injustices imposed on you and no hope of improving your life.
That's what I said, what is the point of this paragraph if you agree with me? Also `how long you can stand having all of your freedoms and rights taken away while being locked in a cage with the worst of the worst`, that's also what I suggested, perhaps indirectly. Serial rapists, pedophiles and serial killers are `the worst of the worst` to use your words, and they are treated too well in the Western prisons given what kind of humans they are. They don't deserve such treatment.

existentialcrisis said:
Capital punishment is not a deterrent for violent crime. States with capital punishment have higher crime rates than states without,
This is statistically false. These are the first 10 countries with the highest infractionality rates according to World Population Review:
1. Venezuela
2. Papua New Guinea
3. South Africa
4. Afghanistan
5. Honduras
6. Trinidad and Tobago
7. Guyana
8. El Salvador
9. Brazil
10. Jamaica

Except of Afghanistan, none of these countries have capital punishment as official law. Even in Afghanistan the capital punishment is mainly assigned to muslim paranoia about sex or sexual orientations based on the Sharia law, although apparently they use it for mass murderers, terrorists, rapists and pedophiles as well.

According to World Atlas, the 10 safest countries in the world are:
1. Iceland
2. New Zealand
3. Portugal
4. Austria
5. Denmark
6. Canada
7. Singapore
8. Slovenia
9. Japan
10. Czechia

Two countries out of ten have death penalty as official law: Japan and Singapore. Is not much but is enough to infirm your statement.

However what do you notice about the two tops of most dangerous and safest countries? The difference in education and living standard is immense, for all countries with no exception. None of the most dangerous countries is as rich as any of the safest countries in terms of living standards. Then if you compare the top 20 safest countries with the top 20 most educated countries in the world you will see that these two `different` tops share same 16 countries, which are also arguably among the countries with the highest living standards in the world. This the reason why Afghanistan has death penalty law but the infractionality is still very high, because of poverty, lack of education and low standards of living. United States and the jews ruling them are mainly responsable for this because they waged war in Afghanistan for some 20 years in order to steal their petrol and opium to poison the Americans with opioid medicines and enrich the Rockefeller big pharma. A country cannot do nothing to prevent criminality when it keeps its people in permanent poverty and do nothing to educate them. Adopting capital punishment might alienate the criminality a little bit in such countries but still won't prevent it completely.

existentialcrisis said:
and people can be on death row for years and even decades, just waiting to die.
This is not related to the law itself, but to how is applied by the authorities and probably this is only applicable to United States. Also the methods they use for the death penalty are too soft for the gravity of the crimes commited by the targeted criminals, a slow and painful death will most likely be more discouraging, also not allowing so much time to pass until the execution.

existentialcrisis said:
At best, the death penalty "keeps honest people honest",
In an educated country `honest people` don't need death penalty to `stay honest`. They are enough educated and also the living stardards allow them to have a plentiful life by having normal jobs and without resorting to pedophilia, mass rapes or crimes. Also the general laws leading to imprisonment are enough to discourage most of them. Even the opposite, the death penalty in such countries is useful for the worst people like the examples mentionned already, because the actual justice system not only that doesn't stop them but encourages them to commit such crimes and then get in the prison with 3 meals a day, TV, sport etc. and without having to work a second in their life if they don't want to.

existentialcrisis said:
There needs to be the right balance between rehabilitation and punishment. Some cannot be rehabilitated, but for those who can, there needs to be incentives and ways out for people to give them hope and a way to do better, but without competing with the civilian sector.
I can agree that for some categories of minor crimes and offences there should be rehabilitation practices but for mass murderers and pedophiles and mass rapists there shouldn't be any rehabilitation. A slow and painful death is all they deserve. Also since we are Spiritual Satanists we also have to think about the risk of these souls commiting same crimes in their next lifetimes, therefore their punishment must go beyond their present life.

VoiceofEnki said:
Is actually interesting that this thread came up while we are doing the Baalzebul's ritual since Baalzebul rules over justice. Is not often when we have such discussions on the forums.

StyleCoin said:

My personal opinion is that a lot of these criminals have had horrible upbringings or were victims of such acts themselves before they started doing it. No one in their right mine would do those things, unless influenced, bribed or by choice, which needs to be harsh punishments such as execution. The reason why crime is rampant is because "justice is slow". If evil was met with death or something harsh, they would be discouraged in doing so. But a large part however, is religion. A lot of people grew up under Xtian and Catholic environments, which makes it easier for degeneration to happen. This would be different if there was Satanist churches/schools or places where one can learn meditation, gardening, self-defense and how to protect yourself, astrology, holistic medicine.

A healthier environment starts with a healthy home.

So the solution is that a lot of Gentiles need a lot of help, which will take cycles of reincarnations to give them the time and help that they need for those that want it and who are actively making efforts to grow. As for those who either are lazy or don't want to, they're left alone and u bothered.

But I definitely believe in around a century or 2, crimes like these will be unheard of.

The Alchemist7 said:
However what do you notice about the two tops of most dangerous and safest countries? The difference in education and living standard is immense, for all countries with no exception.
I would argue that social cohesion is number one thing which has influence on safety. Sharing same set of values and common goals play a huge role in my opinion.

The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:

In Egypt, animal cruelty, such as killing or hurting cats, was met with death. Imagine far worse heinous crimes...

AgainstAllAuthority said:
VoiceofEnki said:

I know exactly what you mean. The subconscious can be programmed to respond in certain ways to certain stimuli. Criminals could be programmed to literally kill themselves if they tried to commit a criminal act.

The problem is that this could be abused to create slaves as well.

The main issue is that humanity has very low conscience for other beings and including themselves. Remember we live in a world where catch and release fishing is considered okay among the populace, deliberately putting hooks in fishes mouths or wherever it punctures and call this a "sport" or a "hobby".

I agree though, that there should be stricter laws against this. Perhaps in the worst cases sterilization could be implemented, or in the same way in the olden times how we use to cut off the hands of thieves.

Kavya Shukra said:
StyleCoin said:

My personal opinion is that a lot of these criminals have had horrible upbringings or were victims of such acts themselves before they started doing it. No one in their right mine would do those things, unless influenced, bribed or by choice, which needs to be harsh punishments such as execution. The reason why crime is rampant is because "justice is slow". If evil was met with death or something harsh, they would be discouraged in doing so. But a large part however, is religion. A lot of people grew up under Xtian and Catholic environments, which makes it easier for degeneration to happen. This would be different if there was Satanist churches/schools or places where one can learn meditation, gardening, self-defense and how to protect yourself, astrology, holistic medicine.

A healthier environment starts with a healthy home.

So the solution is that a lot of Gentiles need a lot of help, which will take cycles of reincarnations to give them the time and help that they need for those that want it and who are actively making efforts to grow. As for those who either are lazy or don't want to, they're left alone and u bothered.

But I definitely believe in around a century or 2, crimes like these will be unheard of.

Thank you this is a lot of what I am trying to say as well.

Those will be gone with the enemy. Of that there is no doubt.

Henu the Great said:
I would argue that social cohesion is number one thing which has influence on safety. Sharing same set of values and common goals play a huge role in my opinion.
It is definitely one very strong reason. I heard many serial murderers have had social issues or have been ostracized in their past before they ended up murdering people.

Kavya Shukra said:
In Egypt, animal cruelty, such as killing or hurting cats, was met with death. Imagine far worse heinous crimes...

leonardo_da_vinci022_1608838180.jpg

I think Da Vinci was Pagan, or he might have been in contact with the Gods. I wonder if he foreseen the return of the ancient religion, order and society. The religion is already `returned`. His quote exactly corresponds to your message about animal cruelty in a pagan society like ancient Egypt.

The Alchemist7 said:
Henu the Great said:
It is definitely one very strong reason. I heard many serial murderers have had social issues or have been ostracized in their past before they ended up murdering people.

Kavya Shukra said:

leonardo_da_vinci022_1608838180.jpg

I think Da Vinci was Pagan, or he might have been in contact with the Gods. I wonder if he foreseen the return of the ancient religion, order and society. The religion is already `returned`. His quote exactly corresponds to your message about animal cruelty in a pagan society like ancient Egypt.
Davinci was literally enlightened, his mona lisa painting has reptillians and grays in it, and in his portrait "Salvatore Mundi" the man is holding a crystal ball in which there is the Orion constellation. Salvatore mundi means saviour of the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back