Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Attacks From The Enemy - Defend Yourself With The Satanic Mind!

Website
kundalini-project.neocities.org
Since I've been on this forum, I've come across several instances of the SS being attacked psychologically. My aim with this post is to clear the air and reassure SSers, as they are worrying needlessly. Since you are SS, this worrying should not even begin.

Things have picked up quite a bit lately, both in the Spiritual Warfare and here on Earth. A lot has happened and is happening that are all for our benefit, and not all, but we share one perspective - the enemy is weakening and they feel it.

Many of us here often feel the attacks of the enemy and many don't know how to deal with them.

I don't need to go into how many nefarious techniques the enemy can use to lure someone off the path. They often use blinders and we are the ones who drink the juice if we allow ourselves to be influenced. We must not let this happen, we must fight back.

In the last few days I have had a lot of doubts about what I can do here, what I can do to boost and move JoS forward.

I doubt myself many times, but these doubts always go away because our Father and the Gods are always here to tell us the Truth and give us guidance on how to do the right thing, what to do and how to do it, and the list goes on and on.

Something has become more and more obvious to me about enemy attacks and that is what I will talk about here in this post.

Let's start with what we know, there are many types of psychological attacks that are used to get us to stop what we are doing. Many tools are used - sudden lethargy, inaction, despair, delusions - these are all from the enemy, and I'm aware that many of us here feel them.

Yet, in this post I want to reassure people not to worry because it is unnecessary and once they believe these false ideologies, they open a loophole in the mind that at first only a few false delusions will get through, but over time it will get bigger and bigger and very difficult to stop.

Since the enemy now needs a huge effort to maintain his facilities, his organization, he uses many weapons.

Keeping humanity ignorant is just a game to them, because the average human tendency is to be susceptible to suggestion, deception and brainwashing, so they are used to it. We are spreading Truth and Truth and destroying them spiritually.

This is a great danger to us and we must protect ourselves.

I used to not understand how it was possible for the enemy to attack us spiritually when they are not even here and they are attacking us from thousands of miles away. Well, I have the answer to these questions and the frenzy of false thoughts has made sense and I would like to share it with you in the following lines.

The mass manipulation we suffered before we found our Father and Gods created a gateway in our minds that systematically received these slanders, deceptions and brainwashing and the enemy has had enough.

Because our minds were tainted by these false delusions, our actions were obvious, and so on the astral plane such minds were easy to spot, because we were one among many, and so we were unable to stand out from the crowd and gain power.

Satan, on the other hand, gives us Power, Freedom and Liberation through Truth. And that is why the hostile, psychic attacks are present. They are astral, because our souls shine so brightly compared to other people that it is wonderful, and the enemy doesn't like that.

Living in this paradigm, it's easy to find people in the Astral who are Spiritually evolved.

However, these attacks no longer affect us as strongly as they used to. Think about it, before you joined Satan the Creator, did you recognize these attacks? Did you understand their essence and could you do something about them? No, because your mind was not developed enough to understand, but that is now in the past.

That is what humanity suffers from most, lack of understanding. When we evolve spiritually, then we recognize the level people are at spiritually and mentally, and then we recognize that without help we would be in the same place they are.

There is no need to be afraid of enemy attacks because the Gods and our Father will protect us. We are the people who have been chosen for this Spiritual Warfare and who have been given the opportunity to participate in it, to restore the moral level of humanity and to get rid of the parasites.

This is a huge thing and we have to respect it. We have been chosen out of billions of people to do this job, and the recognition of that fact should be enough to accept that many people don't like it and want to take us off this path. But we must also accept that we must fight them and lead them off this Earth.

I have often felt that the enemy attacks us with things that are very important to us. It may be morals or views, but - because the essence of deceiving man is to attack what he believes in and respects the most. That's why these attacks are so effective.

You must be aware that what you value as a virtue you must defend at all costs and not allow the enemy to turn it against you.

Ask yourself, if you are subjected to such psychic attacks - how long have you been on the side of our Father and the Gods, would you be standing here if you were from the enemy? Would you engage in Spiritual Warfare against them if you were of the enemy? Would you think proudly and happily of our Father if you were of the enemy?

These questions will give you answers in your minds and peace of mind. Do not let the enemy turn you against yourselves, because that is what they want. For them, it is best and most useful for humanity to be ignorant and not to fight, but to live its useless, lying existence in ignorance.

It is the beginners who are most often attacked by such methods. Think about it, would you have found this Path if you were from the enemy? Would Satanism make you happy if you were from the enemy?

Many times our Father leads us here, and we are here by His will. We all have an important purpose here, even if our minds cannot grasp it at the moment.

When I was a beginner, I disagreed with a lot of things. I, like everyone else here, was Spiritually attacked as a beginner. But these are always mitigated by our Father when we are New. He knows that we are taking on a huge responsibility and therefore protects us because we are incredibly precious and important to Him.

Being a SS is a great virtue, a great pride, but also perhaps the most dangerous. For without their knowledge, all of humanity is floating in a cloud created by the enemy, an illusion far removed from Real Life. We must therefore beware of many things. We must be careful.

So, after all - you wouldn't be here as an SS, and you wouldn't be fighting the enemy if you belonged to the enemy. The enemy wants you to stop what you are doing. That means that what you are doing is good and complete and they can sense that and therefore they don't like it.

Trust in the Gods and Satan, because they are the ones who will give you the Quintessence of Existence and where you will find happiness.

Hail Satan! Hail The Gods!

BrightSpace666

Great post and cute picture as always : )

Another form of attack i notice is how they manipulate andrapod relatives/family members who are without,
into attacking you psychologically, maybe even physically.
It is even worse if they date or have close contact with jews.
This becomes a problem if you are "forced" to live with them.

What helps is keeping an emotional and psychological distance from them and trying to be indipendent from them,
in any way possible.
Don't take any shit from them if it is not justified!

We as Spiritual Satanists are most important! Our well being and protection is first priority! No matter what!
Don't compromise yourself for any andrapod, even "family" members!
Hail our true family!

BrightSpace666 said:

The enemy is cruel in its psychological and spiritual attacks, I have experienced it first hand, and today I know that no matter how much effort the enemy puts into it, only we ourselves can stray from the right path.

2020/2021 were years of a lot of spiritual attack for me, in 2020 I entered Satanism and was having a complicated astrological transit, along with that I entered Satanism with extremely wrong views that took time to break and super involved with occultism from outside, not to mention the traumas and addictions, all this made it extremely easy for the enemy to attack me, today I realize that they always tried to lead my thought to want to connect more with the Jewish egregore, they gave me idiotic ideas of getting involved with angels, they made me not able to sleeping for long amounts of time, sometimes i would sleep for 2 hours i would wake up and could no longer sleep by the face of the day, the worst was the disturbances during meditations and rtrs, one of the most traumatizing experiences i had was when i went to try to do an rtr final and an angel made me unable to breathe, when I tried to take air my body would lock and I only breathed again when I totally gave up on continuing the rtr at that moment, they did everything, put thoughts in my head, made me have pathetic emotional states, made me not able to sleep, at a certain point I started to hallucinate, to this day some people think I'm Jewish because of shit that I was talking while literally hallucinating, clearly thinking that everything I saw and felt was real, and I was not under the influence of any kind of drug, today I think it was grays that attacked me, because I saw grays, but at that point I was really hallucinating, I even ended up becoming an astral vampire who felt good vamping energies, and in that I sucked a lot of shit from other people, in the end all that really saved me was starting to break the connections I had with the enemy , a Satanist I knew kind of slapped me with reality last year, which made me start to break those bonds, and break those bonds while taking the astral schedules out, along with a good and ve lha kundalini yoga and a lot of aura cleansing made me disconnect from the enemy and have the most easily attackable parts of my soul strengthened, from the moment I had regained control of myself it was all a matter of getting rid of addictions and strengthening more and more my soul, nowadays i got rid of all my vices, i never had hallucinations again and most of the time i sleep healthy, i restored everything that the enemy destroyed and in fact despite the satanic midway I went to rock bottom, today i'm much better than before satanism, and here's a warning for anyone new, focus as much time as you can on clearing the soul, breaking negative connections and clearing the mind of enemy programming, if I had done it all that maybe I wouldn't have had to go through what I went through.

Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Do you think it is possible to create a ritual to close the doors that the enemy has opened in the mass mind of humanity?

Or maybe it's already part of the tetragrammaton ritual?

Those who regularly do these Rituals, whether we are talking about FRTR or the Tetragrammaton Ritual, they are all doing their work on SS, slowly converting the mentality to the Satanic Way and removing these "gates". The RTR itself can wean you off the crap the enemy is handing out like candy.

We can even help them by performing cleansing rituals on ourselves, releasing the curses and brainwashing we have suffered, by vibrating the right powerful words into our souls.

Melvin said:
BrightSpace666 said:

The enemy is cruel in its psychological and spiritual attacks, I have experienced it first hand, and today I know that no matter how much effort the enemy puts into it, only we ourselves can stray from the right path.

2020/2021 were years of a lot of spiritual attack for me, in 2020 I entered Satanism and was having a complicated astrological transit, along with that I entered Satanism with extremely wrong views that took time to break and super involved with occultism from outside, not to mention the traumas and addictions, all this made it extremely easy for the enemy to attack me, today I realize that they always tried to lead my thought to want to connect more with the Jewish egregore, they gave me idiotic ideas of getting involved with angels, they made me not able to sleeping for long amounts of time, sometimes i would sleep for 2 hours i would wake up and could no longer sleep by the face of the day, the worst was the disturbances during meditations and rtrs, one of the most traumatizing experiences i had was when i went to try to do an rtr final and an angel made me unable to breathe, when I tried to take air my body would lock and I only breathed again when I totally gave up on continuing the rtr at that moment, they did everything, put thoughts in my head, made me have pathetic emotional states, made me not able to sleep, at a certain point I started to hallucinate, to this day some people think I'm Jewish because of shit that I was talking while literally hallucinating, clearly thinking that everything I saw and felt was real, and I was not under the influence of any kind of drug, today I think it was grays that attacked me, because I saw grays, but at that point I was really hallucinating, I even ended up becoming an astral vampire who felt good vamping energies, and in that I sucked a lot of shit from other people, in the end all that really saved me was starting to break the connections I had with the enemy , a Satanist I knew kind of slapped me with reality last year, which made me start to break those bonds, and break those bonds while taking the astral schedules out, along with a good and ve lha kundalini yoga and a lot of aura cleansing made me disconnect from the enemy and have the most easily attackable parts of my soul strengthened, from the moment I had regained control of myself it was all a matter of getting rid of addictions and strengthening more and more my soul, nowadays i got rid of all my vices, i never had hallucinations again and most of the time i sleep healthy, i restored everything that the enemy destroyed and in fact despite the satanic midway I went to rock bottom, today i'm much better than before satanism, and here's a warning for anyone new, focus as much time as you can on clearing the soul, breaking negative connections and clearing the mind of enemy programming, if I had done it all that maybe I wouldn't have had to go through what I went through.

It's very interesting what happened to you. The enemy attacks us countless times when we are beginners, but yours is a bit more "morbid". It took a lot of will to get out of those. In fact, that is our enemy, and we have to be aware of that. If a significant segment of humanity were to find out who they really are advocating, they would be in for a major psychological shock.

This form of thought, which is being fostered by the people here today, is only growing stronger. In the light of people's ignorance, it will not go away, and those who are part of it will not notice. Humanity is digging its own grave.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Great post and cute picture as always : )

Another form of attack i notice is how they manipulate andrapod relatives/family members who are without,
into attacking you psychologically, maybe even physically.
It is even worse if they date or have close contact with jews.
This becomes a problem if you are "forced" to live with them.

What helps is keeping an emotional and psychological distance from them and trying to be indipendent from them,
in any way possible.
Don't take any shit from them if it is not justified!

We as Spiritual Satanists are most important! Our well being and protection is first priority! No matter what!
Don't compromise yourself for any andrapod, even "family" members!
Hail our true family!

Since we who are here are the ones who are moving forward on the Path of Spirituality, there are many ways to slow us down. One of them is what you wrote. Unfortunately, we are up against a very vile enemy and we have to stop it.

Together we are bringing in the New Satanic Age and this will be noticed by those who are currently asleep. As with everything, the lies and deception will end. And we will stand victorious on the Throne, together. Satan and the Gods bless us.

HAIL SATAN!

With this post, although long, I would like to briefly summarise the point - No matter how the enemy tries to push us away, we need to know that if we are here, there is a reason. To think of our Father brings us joy and that says it all. Let's not spend time on trivial things, let things happen the way our Father wants them to happen.

We are a special Family, let's stick together and together we will reach the goal of the Satanic Ship that will bring Truth and Glory.

BrightSpace666 said:

I think morbid is a good word for what that was, from what I've known of other Satanists having so many attacks in the beginning doesn't seem to be very normal, but I can see that I was too easy a target in this case, I had childhood trauma , some serious psychological problems, and I started studying occultism as a child, I was 12 years old when I found out about Satanism, in addition to many extremely unhealthy habits that I cultivated, so already having a difficult life and a childish mentality ended up being easy for me to push in the wrong direction, in the end I couldn't let go of Satanism, which was good.

BrightSpace666 said:
With this post, although long, I would like to briefly summarise the point - No matter how the enemy tries to push us away, we need to know that if we are here, there is a reason. To think of our Father brings us joy and that says it all. Let's not spend time on trivial things, let things happen the way our Father wants them to happen.

We are a special Family, let's stick together and together we will reach the goal of the Satanic Ship that will bring Truth and Glory.
I really like your idea of a final shining glory.

Thank you very much for this. I think it's something that's been bothering me also lately. All of a sudden when I start an RTR or say are halfway through a working i get super tired out of nowhere. or when I'm focusing on a sigil all of a sudden all these bs thoughts start blocking my focus.

Shining Force said:
Thank you very much for this. I think it's something that's been bothering me also lately. All of a sudden when I start an RTR or say are halfway through a working i get super tired out of nowhere. or when I'm focusing on a sigil all of a sudden all these bs thoughts start blocking my focus.

Practise Void Meditation, get rid of unnecessary thoughts and focus on the important things, and all will be well.

BrightSpace666 said:
I have often felt that the enemy attacks us with things that are very important to us. It may be morals or views, but - because the essence of deceiving man is to attack what he believes in and respects the most. That's why these attacks are so effective.

Trust in the Gods and Satan, because they are the ones who will give you the Quintessence of Existence and where you will find happiness.

It suddenly dawned on me. To me, the most important thing is the connection with Satan. The first few months I was here, I felt happiness and positive energy every time I looked at Satan's sigil and pictures. Later, I suddenly lost this positive feeling and felt bad in my body. Months later, I started to panic about what if Satan leaves me. I began to lose faith in all kinds of relationships.

But things began to change. Recently I've started to put my faith in relationships again. I really want to make friends with our gods, and be kind to the people around me. No matter what happens, you should always trust in Satan and Gods. Only they can give you hope to survive in this tragic world.

Crystal Lake said:
BrightSpace666 said:

It suddenly dawned on me. To me, the most important thing is the connection with Satan. The first few months I was here, I felt happiness and positive energy every time I looked at Satan's sigil and pictures. Later, I suddenly lost this positive feeling and felt bad in my body. Months later, I started to panic about what if Satan leaves me. I began to lose faith in all kinds of relationships.

But things began to change. Recently I've started to put my faith in relationships again. I really want to make friends with our gods, and be kind to the people around me. No matter what happens, you should always trust in Satan and Gods. Only they can give you hope to survive in this tragic world.

Yes, because we have the closest relationship with our Satan Father, and it is He who gives us the Knowledge and the Spiritual Power to succeed on the Physical Plane only through Spirituality, and therefore it is very difficult to break that relationship. But it depends very much on the individual, how much will power he has, etc.

One of the most important things is Void Meditation. You can remain calm in any situation and not be influenced by negative thoughts. Although, one who is spiritually advanced may not need Void Meditation in this matter, as he knows the Truth and has a strong mind. But the importance of Void Meditation is difficult to stress.

Our Father will never abandon you. Cling to Him, and be happy with Him, show Him that you are living with the Knowledge He has given you, and may your soul shine forever.

Being with Satan is the most wonderful feeling. His positive energy is amazing and his love is immeasurable. Let us love Him as He loves us, but even more. There is no greater happiness than Him.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back