Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shadow figures

TheCrimsonScythe

My friend has been seeing shadowy figures, their presence has been increasing and yesterday-apparently-she heard her name being whispered in her ear before she went to sleep. She says she has been able to see ghosts since she was 5. She's actually next to me as I'm writting this. She also feels as if she is being watched. She doesn't like her gift and has asked me to take it from her. Is this possible? and how?

She has well developed latent capabilities. With refinement those are a blessing. I would encourage her to practice the 8 fold path and master those capabilities. And no, you can not "take them away". At best she can be cursed for her to lose her abilities, either temporarily or permanently depending if she does something about it and about the curse(s). Don't curse her, that would be abominable deed.

Returning curses and cleaning\cleansing of the individual and also the house. If the entity stays more than a few days you should take measures.

She should advance to know if this is a deceased person or otherwise. If any distant relatives died etc, it may simply be a visit etc. And this happens very often yet people are not aware.

I was sorta in the same boat until I dedicated. These "shadow figures" are probably enemy thoughtforms that were created to deter those with special gifts from advancing any further. Most of the time they just scare you with their presence but can attack and damage your soul in some cases if it continues, in worst cases may even cause you to faint if you're not strong enough.

This is really quite interesting because I've noticed a pattern. There was a xtian friend I use to talk to and after knowing her for some time I told her about my religion and gradually taught her about the fundamentals of Satanism, showed her articles and the egroups (which apparently threw her off) at the time. Anyway, one day she said she had a shadowman attack and it was for the first time ever and she said she was so scared. After that incident we started growing distant and eventually lose contact as she said I was making her "become detached to jewsus"

So I think that there are entities and curses that were meant to deter those with these gifts at some point from developing them any further, or those from straying from the enemy programs and finding knowledge they don't want you to have.

Then there are "Hat men/Men in black" which are probably certain kinds of rabbis who projected themselves from some where here or "there".

The main solution to this is to start working on protections, cleansing and banishing. As well as staying close to the gods (dedication). Then these things are literally just flies and you can overcome their attacks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back