Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Prepare for the 9th of May

Aquarius

The 9th of May things might get worse. That day is a kabbalistic number.

09/05/2022
09/5+2+2+2
09/11

Remember what happened on 09/11? Yep..
Putin already has some plans for that date.

Then again let us not forget that the jews are running in quicksand along with their plans and their time is quickly running out.

Oy vey!

More like May 10th or May 8th. As of recently they have been more doing events right before or after Kabbalistic dates I notice (the last 2 ones at least) I would say they would probably pick may 10th as Jupiter enters 0 Aries that day. They will think that brings them luck.

That is if they are planning something I will read the news those days for sure.

Staying connected to the Gods and doing the rituals for blessings is a necessity. Have faith in our side regardless of what happens.

Yes, what is happening now it is of great intensity and it is out of hand, especially the jews cannot control all of it as this backfires by chaotic nature.

But they try and do their magick to produce what they desire. Every RTR combats this and much more.

slyscorpion said:
More like May 10th or May 8th. As of recently they have been more doing events right before or after Kabbalistic dates I notice (the last 2 ones at least) I would say they would probably pick may 10th as Jupiter enters 0 Aries that day. They will think that brings them luck.

That is if they are planning something I will read the news those days for sure.

Whenever they are preparing something bad, it can be felt in the astral several days before, just like when Ukraine started.

What could be done is more RTR's,whatever happens we have to keep at it,hammer that final nail onwards to victory,

Wotanwarrior said:
slyscorpion said:

Whenever they are preparing something bad, it can be felt in the astral several days before, just like when Ukraine started.

I felt this eerie silent feeling yesterday in the astral. So I definitely feel something. I wasn't really paying attention to the astral that much around the time Ukraine started because at that time I was dealing with some argument that was going on in my personal life but I will say I feel something.

9th of May is also 'Victory' Day for Russia, and the media is hyping the date up to be a volatile one
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/03/europe/russia-victory-day-explainer-intl/index.html

Naturally falling on the day of the Soviets Victory over Nazi Germany in their Patriotic War 41’- 45’(West recognizes May 8th as V-E day). As always to see a big Russian military parade again.
Also to note: Israel recognizes the Victory on May 9th as well.

Pumpkin671 said:
Naturally falling on the day of the Soviets Victory over Nazi Germany in their Patriotic War 41’- 45’(West recognizes May 8th as V-E day). As always to see a big Russian military parade again.

Another reason they may want to plan something oh well we find out in the next couple days. Hopefully nothing.

slyscorpion said:
Pumpkin671 said:

Another reason they may want to plan something oh well we find out in the next couple days. Hopefully nothing.
Hopefully, I have definitely felt like shit since the 7th.

I received some attacks recently, but I am sure nothing will happen. I am 666% sure, if I am wrong I will invite everyone here to a dinner, lol.

Remember the Lunar eclipse and Blood moon over the Algol star. Scorpion thinks Bad Omen for earth.

Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:
Remember the Lunar eclipse and Blood moon over the Algol star. Scorpion thinks Bad Omen for earth.

when the hell is this? i remember you mentioning this sometime ago to me but its vague.

At your location it would be 8:32 PM may 15th the eclipse starts. The effects can be felt somewhat already. Make sure to do rtrs during it as that is powerful.

Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

when the hell is this? i remember you mentioning this sometime ago to me but its vague.

I am writing here because I would like to say that you paint beautiful pictures. I am just happy looking at them. I love it.

BrightSpace666 said:
Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

I am writing here because I would like to say that you paint beautiful pictures. I am just happy looking at them. I love it.

Glad you like :D

slyscorpion said:
Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

At your location it would be 8:32 PM may 15th the eclipse starts. The effects can be felt somewhat already. Make sure to do rtrs during it as that is powerful.

Maybe we can all make an extra hit that day

Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:
Shadowcat said:

Maybe we can all make an extra hit that day

Yes that is one of the stars that deals with warfare as well so a good time to make it extra powerful against them.

slyscorpion said:

what kind of bad omen like more violence?

also what are Lunar Eclipses really significant of like in the past when we were Polytheistic

The astral energy has felt rotten all day. Whether or not something physical will happen, your prediction of enemy curses seems to be right.

However, the Baalzebul's Power Ritual seems to be gaining in power every day. It's perfect for offsetting those negative energies floating around. This probably explains why the RTR schedule includes both the 9th and 10th.

All true. I'm repeating Baalzebul's Ritual before sleep, it gives a sense of His justice and it's been very cathartic.
What an amazing God is Baalzebul/Thor/Zeus.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=352979 time=1652155903 user_id=346]
The astral energy has felt rotten all day. Whether or not something physical will happen, your prediction of enemy curses seems to be right.

However, the Baalzebul's Power Ritual seems to be gaining in power every day. It's perfect for offsetting those negative energies floating around. This probably explains why the RTR schedule includes both the 9th and 10th.

yeah there was some grim feeling yesterday, specially around 12-1pm I felt very very hopeless and as if there was no point in anything. it vanished later on though, no idea what that was

Jupiter also was go going over Scheat
SCHEAT - [28 degrees into Pisces]
There can be misfortune, possible suicide, drowning, one's being murdered, along with rapidly gaining and also losing friends. The nature is often unpredictable, with a tendency to fantasize. I suspect some of what I was feeling had to do with this because it was in my first house with transit.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=352979 time=1652155903 user_id=346]

Crystallized Mushroom said:
slyscorpion said:

what kind of bad omen like more violence?

also what are Lunar Eclipses really significant of like in the past when we were Polytheistic
V12-POWER said:
yeah there was some grim feeling yesterday, specially around 12-1pm I felt very very hopeless and as if there was no point in anything. it vanished later on though, no idea what that was

Maybe violence or a natural disaster of some kind. Russia was talking about Nukes a lot. That makes me nervous considering the kind of energies around. Not to mention Jupiter on Aries point in fire makes people more impulsive probably.

Let's all up the rtrs though. especially the next week they are way more powerful. Most so on the day of the eclipse.

slyscorpion said:
Let's all up the rtrs though. especially the next week they are way more powerful. Most so on the day of the eclipse.

Driving on the highway yesterday and there was like hardly any cars on the road which is usually heavy traffic. Felt this weird sort of silent feeling in the air. Was eerie.

Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:

Driving on the highway yesterday and there was like hardly any cars on the road which is usually heavy traffic. Felt this weird sort of silent feeling in the air. Was eerie.

This was the same feeling I was talking about. Yeah something eerie. This feels a lot like before COVID what I remember the month or so.

slyscorpion said:
Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:

This was the same feeling I was talking about. Yeah something eerie. This feels a lot like before COVID what I remember the month or so.

Yeh I remember covid energy was nasty as before it hit. It made me feel very uneasy at the time. This time though I feel better hopefully there plan won't manifest as bad.

Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:
Shining Force said:

Yeh I remember covid energy was nasty as before it hit. It made me feel very uneasy at the time. This time though I feel better hopefully there plan won't manifest as bad.

The Jews love Scorpio full moon to plan stuff and do rituals. This is sometimes when their Passover is. We are not out of the woods till after that.

However this time maybe it won't happen.

Henu the Great said:
I think few days of Curse Israel Rituals are in place for good measure.

I don't know if they are going to have us do anything or not kind of hope so cause it would be a powerful time but anyone can do the Curse Israel ritual any time some do it every day so might as well yeah I will join you.

Their is the upcoming elections in the US, I'm sure they will be fortified,more reptilian jews messing things up,an people will get pissed but with the reptilian jews who know, what the curse will do,all we can do if final RTR's

Satnam666 said:
Their is the upcoming elections in the US, I'm sure they will be fortified,more reptilian jews messing things up,an people will get pissed but with the reptilian jews who know, what the curse will do,all we can do if final RTR's

Elections in Australia at the moment also.

Satnam666 said:

Or they vote everyone out who is supporting this stuff going on right now.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
I think few days of Curse Israel Rituals are in place for good measure.

I don't know if they are going to have us do anything or not kind of hope so cause it would be a powerful time but anyone can do the Curse Israel ritual any time some do it every day so might as well yeah I will join you.

Added something on RTRs and what would be good for this eclipse.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71981&p=354637#p354637
Thought to add a link to it here as this thread is what made me think it would be a good idea to post it as a topic.

slyscorpion said:
Satnam666 said:

Or they vote everyone out who is supporting this stuff going on right now.

Hopefully,I say no reptilian jews in office, or their supporters

Shireen abu akleh. A Press journalist was killed by Israeli forces on the streets only about recently a few days back. What are your thoughts on this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back