Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughts on life, death and purpose

sublimestatanist

Hello everyone, I wanted to share some thoughts on what's going on in the world and ways to overcome it. This is mostly a philosophical/theoretical post.

To start, the world is of course a cesspool of disease and disorder orchestrated by the reptilians and the jews.

I want to tell all of you that we are above it. I've found that this is the only path where one endlessly seeks progress while overcoming all hindrances. Every other religion has a plateau. To christians one needs only to reform their life meaning and act as a complete slave. It's the same to Bhuddists/Hindis/New-Age/etc only with a spiritual aspect, though achieving moderate progress can take 20-30 years of toil and (from what I've read here) leads to madness.

Satanism is the closest path to nature and natural law there is.

So what about the world? Are we as Satanists immune to its trials and tribulations? No way!
We fight through them and gain wisdom in doing so. We are sensitized more than anyone. Everyone else is de-sensitized by group think, confirmation bias and escapism. The saddest part is they don't know it, just like in the Allegory of the Cave.

Happiness is something we're brainwashed to think requires external stimuli when happiness is something we create ourselves through framing our minds and meditation.

It's sad though, the world... Autism in the US hit 1/50 kids, deformity and sickness are rampant and food/agriculture is collapsing in myriads of ways. Bill Gates purchased more than 269,000 acres of farmland. There's also a program (linked to UN2030 and partnered with Google Earth) aiming to monitor all land/agriculture on earth. Here in Canada you now cannot have more than (if I recall) 2 chickens on 1 acre or less of land. Animals have been getting culled initially due to costs and now there's an alleged bird flu. We are witnessing a simultaneous restructuring and collapse of the food system.

Recently I came upon an old report that touches on something that jews have been doing to people. It's always "unintended outcomes" with them, yet these "unintended outcomes" have innumerable causes and thus sources to problems are extremely difficult to find, let alone nearly impossible for NPCs. It's all about deception and confusion to cover up the mental/physical damage, sterilization and depopulation

Here's the article: (Circumcision sterilized a man): https://web.archive.org/web/20181230153642/https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/27-year-old-man-who-has-never-had-erection-before-undergoes-surgery-photos.html

The things people suffer through is detestable but we are living in it. We have to accept and overcome it to become stronger. I personally had all kinds of vaccines, I was incubated and I live today with some physical inadequacies. I've overcome all of my insecurities thanks to the JoS. Things could be so much worse and honestly I'd rather be a Satanist with no arms and legs than a wealthy xianist model/superstar.

Regardless, we fight on. I went through an emotional trial recently. My dog (she's getting old) had a seizure. She's doing fine now but during the seizure she made the same motion that she does when she shows trust. (Paws curled, back curved, belly exposed) and she looked at me with complete serenity and peace while repeatedly licking her nose (she does that in a sort-of affectionate way).

Humans have lost their sense of spirituality and are trapped in existential nihilism. We're programmed to focus on the physical while we're told little on the source of it (the essence of reality/life). I honestly believe animals have a connection to these higher realms of consciousness (i.e energy).

All I can say is I'm honoured to be among the greatest people in the world. Thank you all for your efforts and contributions to this cause and remember that we're never alone in our struggles no matter what they are. Sometimes we just need to look at the world to understand ourselves further because, after all, living things change with their environment. It's in how we adapt that makes the difference. In the natural world suicide and depression do not exist. We must never give up on ourselves in any capacity because that would be the same as giving up on all life and divinity.

Anyway, sorry for the long and deep ramble. I hope it offers some of you inspiration. Stay strong, fearless and confident everyone! Seriously, when you maintain a fulfilled and happy outlook meditation and our inner-voice/intuition come to us far more easily.

I think the same about animals, I have had the opportunity to observe animals along the path, and live with them. They are truly living also in other ways that we unfortunately are still cut off on a mass level, and they are free and experience life much more deeper than most humans.

Birds also have a very delicate electromagnetic system, same of the horses. I also see that they are very responsive to subtle energy and extremely alike with the Serpentine energy in their manifestations. Pure nature, beautiful.

NakedPluto said:
I think the same about animals, I have had the opportunity to observe animals along the path, and live with them. They are truly living also in other ways that we unfortunately are still cut off on a mass level, and they are free and experience life much more deeper than most humans.

Birds also have a very delicate electromagnetic system, same of the horses. I also see that they are very responsive to subtle energy and extremely alike with the Serpentine energy in their manifestations. Pure nature, beautiful.

Thanks for your feedback. Nature is beautiful and in my experience it makes up for all the bad stuff. It also appears that karma (to an extent) is real in the way that acts of cruelty/injustice bring only suffering.

Natural life is extraordinary. I personally had to meditate a long while on the symbiosis of the earth. Animals mean a lot to me and in some ways helped guide me in life. I'm a pescetarian and I would have an extremely difficult time hunting to survive.

That said, in nature animals fight to survive the best they can while gracefully accepting their death when it comes. If it came to survival I may have no choice but to eat mammals.

Birds are so fascinating! They are intelligent, extremely talented musically/rhythmically and very observant. I've been noticing many crows and robins lately. The way they look at people always makes me happy.

Stay well and hail Satan! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back