Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about birth and C-Sections.

SleepingWolf

I doubt anyone has any concrete knowledge about this, but I'm wonder people's opinions on a few things that have come to mind lately and one I've had for a long time.

First is something I've thought about for a long time, and that's can births be controlled to get a child with a favorable chart? When I'd first read about astrology this was the major question that popped into head, and I thought it was probably difficult to do because I thought you'd probably ask the Gods for the right soul or trying to cause the birth to safely happen on the time you want, but realized that that'd be circumnavigated entirely if you purposefully did it with C-Sections. It makes me wonder if this is already being done in the last few decades by those aware and trying to get purposefully better charts for their kids in some higher up circles.

Obviously the ethics of this is up for debate, but it's more the possibility that intrigues me, but C-Sections themselves also now make me curious if this is bad for the baby to not be born at the "right time" it should've been? Obviously this is something some women need to do for health reasons of either the baby or the mother in some cases, but is it possible that C-Sections are making some born when they're not supposed to be, or is this not at all how it works? I'm interested to hear other's thoughts on this.

This is a very tricky subject. Most people are on a low level of spirituality, even people here, so they might get the timing wrong, they might not realize that the soul of the baby needs a certain timing. Perhaps the mother would go by what she thinks is best, but it actually isn't.

The best solution for now is to get close to the Gods, and trust in their guidance.

I've looked at the planets for the time my birth was supposed to be, I was born 2 weeks late, and if my mother had had a c-section or induced labor I would be such a different person. No comparison to who I am. I literally laughed out loud imagining myself as having those planets, lol.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=351061 time=1651746861 user_id=57]
This is a very tricky subject. Most people are on a low level of spirituality, even people here, so they might get the timing wrong, they might not realize that the soul of the baby needs a certain timing. Perhaps the mother would go by what she thinks is best, but it actually isn't.

The best solution for now is to get close to the Gods, and trust in their guidance.

I've looked at the planets for the time my birth was supposed to be, I was born 2 weeks late, and if my mother had had a c-section or induced labor I would be such a different person. No comparison to who I am. I literally laughed out loud imagining myself as having those planets, lol.
I was born with a planned c-section, the dude who planned that wouldn't budge even if my parents asked another date, I have a peculiar chart if you remember it. I believe mine wasn't just a coincidence.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Is it really the event of being born that defines all of your astrological configuration?

I believe there is a natural process behind the creation or the reincarnation of a soul, in which it finds it's way to a completely suitable body.

But that is indeed an interesting question, because being born at a different time, makes you a different person.

I don't think that purposefully altering the time of birth would change any of your astrological configuration though.

What I think would happen is that a natural balance would be messed with and the body may no longer be compatible with the soul.

Perhaps, with specific workings you could effectively change their karma, and thus their soul, and adjust the birth accordingly, but that would be extremely advanced, I believe.

I thought the same, that doing it using magick to influence the birth and soul you got for your child was most certainly advanced at the minimum, and I believe would require coordination with the Gods actually approving and sending the right soul your way. I'm sure altering the time of birth must change *something* it wouldn't be so important otherwise, and I doubt I'm the first person to think of this, someone has to have tried this for their children. I had to wonder why so many of our enemy especially the billionaires and handpicked world leaders, I wonder how early they were picked for such a thing? I had the sense some of them today probably had something done to them to that effect.

Lydia [JG said:

I can see why it's tricky, I don't want to encourage anyone to do something stupid, but curiosity had to be answered. I was born a week late too, and wow I didn't notice how different that would've been, thanks for getting me to check. I'd be missing two very strong conjunctions one being between Mercury and the Sun, so I'd not have near the same intellect if I came out half baked.

Although I question these "time supposed to be born" since the doctor is typically just counting the average weeks from the supposed time of conception to gauge that. I think we come out when we're good and ready, and I'll be keeping this is mind in the future.

SS women especially should be aware of this and know to do workings to prevent the need for c-sections and ensure a healthy birth, so I feel this is especially important to ask these questions then.

Is it really the event of being born that defines all of your astrological setup? I believe there is a natural process behind the creation or the reincarnation of a soul, in which it finds it's way to a completely suitable body.

But that is indeed an interesting question, because being born at a different time, makes you a different person.

I don't think that purposefully altering the time of birth would change any of your astrological setup though. What I think would happen is that a natural balance would be messed up, and the body may no longer be compatible with the soul.

Perhaps, with specific workings you could effectively change their karma, and thus their soul, and adjust the birth accordingly, but that would be extremely advanced, I believe.

Lydia [JG said:

I had the same thought, I was born 1 month too early. I rather believe that if we had been born at different times, that we would not be the same person. Not that we would be simply different, but entirely different souls.

Which leads to another question... when does the soul enter the Body? Is it already when we are still within the wombs of our mothers?
Or is it the first time we see the light?
Is it when the umbilical chord is being cut?
Is it when we do our first breath?

To me it would make sense that the soul is being formed while we are still within our Mothers, however, why do the energies at the time of our birth determine our default energies and fate? So maybe the soul really enters and reincarnates at the time of birth?

Logically speaking it would make more sense to me that the soul forms while the body is still within the mother.

I believe this is a very complex topic, and I can just say what I believe to be the case, but in the end I have no clue.

Can you tell me what you believe about this topic Lydia?

NinRick said:
Lydia [JG said:

I had the same thought, I was born 1 month too early. I rather believe that if we had been born at different times, that we would not be the same person. Not that we would be simply different, but entirely different souls.

Which leads to another question... when does the soul enter the Body? Is it already when we are still within the wombs of our mothers?

To me it would make sense that the soul is being formed while we are still within our Mothers, however, why do the energies at the time of our birth determine our default energies and fate? So maybe the soul really enters and reincarnates at the time of birth?

Logically speaking it would make more sense to me that the soul forms while the body is still within the mother.

I believe this is a very complex topic, and I can just say what I believe to be the case, but in the end I have no clue.

I wanted to ask these questions too and held off, glad someone else beat me to it :lol:

I had the same assumption that we'd not even be the same soul if we weren't meant to be born at the time we were born. Which makes me wonder how much fate takes these things into account, and how we "know" this'll be the body we're born into, if in the case that we're in the mothers womb from conception, but clearly this isn't fully right. Our souls are much older so clearly they aren't "forming" in the womb, maybe for a new soul, but if it's the case that we're there from the beginning seems unlikely to me. Can a full soul even attach to a few cells still forming?

There's so many things worth researching around this topic I wish we could in a proper lab setting.

Personally I believe we probably bond to our bodies either in the middle of the pregnancy or the end, I can't imagine the first few months being suitable for those purposes.

This also brings an assumption I had about miscarriages to mind, that these events probably happen when there is no suitable soul for the time they'd be born, so the pregnancy fails to come to term, but that's a wild hypothesis I can't test clearly.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Is it really the event of being born that defines all of your astrological configuration?

I believe there is a natural process behind the creation or the reincarnation of a soul, in which it finds it's way to a completely suitable body.

I don't think that purposefully altering the time of birth would change any of your astrological configuration though.

What I think would happen is that a natural balance would be messed with and the body may no longer be compatible with the soul.

I thought the same, that doing it using magick to influence the birth and soul you got for your child was most certainly advanced at the minimum, and I believe would require coordination with the Gods actually approving and sending the right soul your way. I'm sure altering the time of birth must change *something* it wouldn't be so important otherwise, and I doubt I'm the first person to think of this, someone has to have tried this for their children. I had to wonder why so many of our enemy especially the billionaires and handpicked world leaders, I wonder how early they were picked for such a thing? I had the sense some of them today probably had something done to them to that effect.

Wow I really messed that quote up whoops. I need to double check these things more.

I was also born from c-section and I could see in my natal chart that I would have interest on spirituality and daydreaming. Did fate decide this? :?

Aquarius said:
Lydia [JG said:

I was born with a planned c-section, the dude who planned that wouldn't budge even if my parents asked another date, I have a peculiar chart if you remember it. I believe mine wasn't just a coincidence.

I'm glad so many of us know the circumstances of our birth, this is very important data. So it's looking much more probable however it's decided, c-sections are a tool that fate or the Gods use to get a birth at the right time if this is 100% accurate. There's a lot of interesting questions surrounding this then.

Sorry I had to delete my post and do it again because there was wrong use of words.

I agree with Ninrick the soul is connected to the body while it is still forming. It is the most logical option. I don't believe a baby would generate a new soul if he was born a week later than supposed. There is not a law of physics that say that a baby should be born at exactly that time, we all have our different time and I think that has to do with the body/soul connection and whatever the fate of the baby is.

Altering that by unnatural means would probably mess something up...

But then again, following my theory, imagine the baby was to be born at around 06/May/. His fate is already created, but somehow you choose to alter his birth time for 16/May... when you look at the chart it is different, but the soul couldn't be different... just the body. We would need more advanced knowledge on astrology to be able to keep up with that change. Or maybe it is just my theory that is flawed.

Perhaps it is really when you first see the light, in that first second, a soul fully compatible with that body will connect...

SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:
Lydia [JG said:

I wanted to ask these questions too and held off, glad someone else beat me to it :lol:

I had the same assumption that we'd not even be the same soul if we weren't meant to be born at the time we were born. Which makes me wonder how much fate takes these things into account, and how we "know" this'll be the body we're born into, if in the case that we're in the mothers womb from conception, but clearly this isn't fully right. Our souls are much older so clearly they aren't "forming" in the womb, maybe for a new soul, but if it's the case that we're there from the beginning seems unlikely to me. Can a full soul even attach to a few cells still forming?

There's so many things worth researching around this topic I wish we could in a proper lab setting.

Personally I believe we probably bond to our bodies either in the middle of the pregnancy or the end, I can't imagine the first few months being suitable for those purposes.

This also brings an assumption I had about miscarriages to mind, that these events probably happen when there is no suitable soul for the time they'd be born, so the pregnancy fails to come to term, but that's a wild hypothesis I can't test clearly.

This is very complex and abstract for me. Anything could be true tbh.

Well, I agree with you so far That I believe that it takes some time for the soul to attach to the body. But then again, why is the BIRTH TIME so reflective of your own soul and energies?

Maybe the attachment of the soul is much faster than I believe, like the detachment (death)?

But for this it had to go very fast, almost instantly, which I can just hardly believe.

Aquarius said:
Lydia [JG said:

Yes I remember your chart, definitely not a coincidence, so you were born when you were supposed to be. It could have been influence of the Gods or your own soul, to have the c-section at that specific time.

HP Cobra has written on this, he said parts of the soul enter the fetus around the 3rd month of pregnancy, and the rest at the first breath. I agree with this strongly.

There is so much to incarnation, it is advanced knowledge. I understand it but am not the best to write on it. Basically though, keep in mind that spirituality and psychic awareness are very much at play, the soul knows ahead of time when it will incarnate, and the Gods influence it as well. It is all so complex and determined. It is not random.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=351609 time=1651853927 user_id=57]
Aquarius said:
Lydia [JG said:

Yes I remember your chart, definitely not a coincidence, so you were born when you were supposed to be. It could have been influence of the Gods or your own soul, to have the c-section at that specific time.

HP Cobra has written on this, he said parts of the soul enter the fetus around the 3rd month of pregnancy, and the rest at the first breath. I agree with this strongly.

There is so much to incarnation, it is advanced knowledge. I understand it but am not the best to write on it. Basically though, keep in mind that spirituality and psychic awareness are very much at play, the soul knows ahead of time when it will incarnate, and the Gods influence it as well. It is all so complex and determined. It is not random.

Thank you very much, I believe I have a better idea if this now.

I was born three months early, grew in an incubator, and was born at 1 pound. I definitely don't believe in coincidence. As without the Gods I know both me and my mother would have died.

My mom distinctly remembers blonde hair, blue eyed doctors coming in and ordering the emergency c section that saved our lives. Yet she later found out they weren't even doctors at that hospital, and nobody knew who they were.

I know better. I have no idea how they blatantly manifested like that, but the Gods work in ways beyond our comprehension.

I still have all the scars. Lingering health issues I'm working on curing, but definitely crazy I am even here.

NinRick said:
SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:

This is very complex and abstract for me. Anything could be true tbh.

Well, I agree with you so far That I believe that it takes some time for the soul to attach to the body. But then again, why is the BIRTH TIME so reflective of your own soul and energies?

Maybe the attachment of the soul is much faster than I believe, like the detachment (death)?

But for this it had to go very fast, almost instantly, which I can just hardly believe.

I mean at the end of the day, there's little reason it can't happen in short time frame no? Doesn't even need to be "instant" in a second, it could even be like a few days or even hours for it to attach. Is it only because we think it "feels right" for a soul to take a long time attaching? Is that intuition or just us assuming it has to take a long time for some other arcane reason? I can't tell the difference sometimes maybe you can.

I had a hypothesis a few years ago that the light we use when we take our first spiritual breaths (which I believe happens subconsciously for all newborns) is part of what determines so much of us, given the planets and star light would be what we breath in. I also thought that there was a chance new souls take in that energy and use it to form in the first place, which is why the planets light affects us so much, but I realized that may be in conflict with the idea that our souls are forming over any long length of time in there.

I have a list of questions a mile long at this point, so many mysteries to be discovered still.

The implications of purposefully using magic to have a specific child is still one that fascinates me. If as Aquarius says then C-Sections are a valid way for fate or the Gods to manipulate a birth at the perfect time, would a person aware of these things be another way for either of those to act on the same principle? Would it be any different from Eugenics to get the best possible children? That's where I lean towards at least.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=351609 time=1651853927 user_id=57]
Aquarius said:
Lydia [JG said:

So my hypothesis on the first breath is at least half right. This does beg the question as to the formation of new souls and what determines a new ones creation vs an old soul incarnating. This is very informative.

SleepingWolf said:
I doubt anyone has any concrete knowledge about this, but I'm wonder people's opinions on a few things that have come to mind lately and one I've had for a long time.

First is something I've thought about for a long time, and that's can births be controlled to get a child with a favorable chart? When I'd first read about astrology this was the major question that popped into head, and I thought it was probably difficult to do because I thought you'd probably ask the Gods for the right soul or trying to cause the birth to safely happen on the time you want, but realized that that'd be circumnavigated entirely if you purposefully did it with C-Sections. It makes me wonder if this is already being done in the last few decades by those aware and trying to get purposefully better charts for their kids in some higher up circles.

Obviously the ethics of this is up for debate, but it's more the possibility that intrigues me, but C-Sections themselves also now make me curious if this is bad for the baby to not be born at the "right time" it should've been? Obviously this is something some women need to do for health reasons of either the baby or the mother in some cases, but is it possible that C-Sections are making some born when they're not supposed to be, or is this not at all how it works? I'm interested to hear other's thoughts on this.

Like Lydia said, this is tough. It technically impedes upon a natural spiritual path that even if a person wanted to affect, they couldn’t really by making these decisions. If a person chooses to do that, which many new agers do attempt, it has very little impact on anything at all, it’s mainly just silly, and trying to influence this to go a particular way is futile and at worst would cause disruptions in labor in attempting to have their child be born at a particular time or day if someone was stupid enough to place that much importance on something they aren’t even certain of, That’s something I’d call delusional.

If a C-Section is necessary, or a mothers gut or desire tells her she should have this done, then she should. If not, then she shouldn’t.

I have two children and labor can never be truly be planned, this is agreed upon by all experienced mothers. I followed my gut with both. Although at this point if I had to do it over again I would likely choose to have a midwife outside of a hospital. I don’t regret my previous decisions though, and with one - it was life saving. It’s great to try and do things in the most organic way possible, but listening to your gut is critical. If anyone here ever chooses to do a home birth but feels they should go to a hospital at any point, they should do it without question.

The main thing with labor and pregnancy that I’d say really would be best avoided is too much force on the body or baby of many forms. Sometimes it’s unavoidable, but the less force and stress in this process the better.

It’s very similar to spiritual work actually, and is very sacred in and of itself alone. It’s truly beautiful, and intense. And at times painful. And always worth it.

Lydia [JG said:

It's always said that your natal chart is a map of your soul. If you were born at such a drastically different time, wouldn't a different soul occupy the body, since the chart no longer represents or fits your soul? Aren't people born just where and when they are supposed to?

The doctor wanted to induce labor a day or two before I was born. If I had been born on the same time that day, some really difficult features of my chart would have been no more. But would I still be me? Would have I been left waiting on the astral as the chart no longer fit me? Or is it just the composition of the body(race/lineage/etc) that is driving reincarnation and the natal chart is only a map for this specific lifetime, as opposed to the soul itself? Food for thought.

existentialcrisis said:
It's always said that your natal chart is a map of your soul. If you were born at such a drastically different time, wouldn't a different soul occupy the body, since the chart no longer represents or fits your soul? Aren't people born just where and when they are supposed to?

The doctor wanted to induce labor a day or two before I was born. If I had been born on the same time that day, some really difficult features of my chart would have been no more. But would I still be me? Would have I been left waiting on the astral as the chart no longer fit me? Or is it just the composition of the body(race/lineage/etc) that is driving reincarnation and the natal chart is only a map for this specific lifetime, as opposed to the soul itself? Food for thought.

I think the main question would be, can a person actually be born when they aren't supposed to be born? What I mean is, sure there are other times when we could be born, but we weren't, so perhaps it would not have happened. Perhaps a scheduled induced labor is influenced by factors higher than out logical understanding, resulting in them being scheduled for exactly when we were supposed to be born. Same with early natural labor, the baby comes when it is time for it. This has to do with my previous reply about spiritual awareness of incarnating souls, it is not decided last-minute, although maybe in some cases it is.

------

Also, let's think about what a c-section is. It is slicing open a woman and taking the baby out. This is barbaric. And the woman is unconscious and misses the entire birth of her child, how tragic. There are better ways to induce labor, I'm sure more advanced civilizations have even better ways. And often a c-section is decided in a last-minute emergency and happens at the time the baby would be born naturally anyway, so the title of this OP should have been "Questions about birth and induced labor".

Sundara said:
SleepingWolf said:

Like Lydia said, this is tough. It technically impedes upon a natural spiritual path that even if a person wanted to affect, they couldn’t really by making these decisions. If a person chooses to do that, which many new agers do attempt, it has very little impact on anything at all, it’s mainly just silly, and trying to influence this to go a particular way is futile and at worst would cause disruptions in labor in attempting to have their child be born at a particular time or day if someone was stupid enough to place that much importance on something they aren’t even certain of, That’s something I’d call delusional.

If a C-Section is necessary, or a mothers gut or desire tells her she should have this done, then she should. If not, then she shouldn’t.

I have two children and labor can never be truly be planned, this is agreed upon by all experienced mothers. I followed my gut with both. Although at this point if I had to do it over again I would likely choose to have a midwife outside of a hospital. I don’t regret my previous decisions though, and with one - it was life saving. It’s great to try and do things in the most organic way possible, but listening to your gut is critical. If anyone here ever chooses to do a home birth but feels they should go to a hospital at any point, they should do it without question.

The main thing with labor and pregnancy that I’d say really would be best avoided is too much force on the body or baby of many forms. Sometimes it’s unavoidable, but the less force and stress in this process the better.

It’s very similar to spiritual work actually, and is very sacred in and of itself alone. It’s truly beautiful, and intense. And at times painful. And always worth it.

Thank you for your input, it is becoming clear to me from others here that if someone need be born at the time they need be, someone trying to cheat the system probably wouldn't work. Whether it be the Gods or fate nature will ensure the proper time. It's clear if any such purposeful timing is possible it's pretty advanced stuff.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=351798 time=1651902476 user_id=57]
existentialcrisis said:

I think the main question would be, can a person actually be born when they aren't supposed to be born? What I mean is, sure there are other times when we could be born, but we weren't, so perhaps it would not have happened. Perhaps a scheduled induced labor is influenced by factors higher than out logical understanding, resulting in them being scheduled for exactly when we were supposed to be born. Same with early natural labor, the baby comes when it is time for it. This has to do with my previous reply about spiritual awareness of incarnating souls, it is not decided last-minute, although maybe in some cases it is.

------

Also, let's think about what a c-section is. It is slicing open a woman and taking the baby out. This is barbaric. And the woman is unconscious and misses the entire birth of her child, how tragic. There are better ways to induce labor, I'm sure more advanced civilizations have even better ways. And often a c-section is decided in a last-minute emergency and happens at the time the baby would be born naturally anyway, so the title of this OP should have been "Questions about birth and induced labor".

Sorry I was wondering specifically C-Sections because it's the only way to really guarantee, as from cursory glances at the subject, the other forms of induced labor weren't guaranteed to work the same, and it seemed many mothers who made the choice to C-Section were doing so for the convenience of being able to schedule the time, and for scheduling sick leave for themselves and the father to be there at the time. Looking at videos of the procedure it certainly looks barbaric, but I understand at least their reasoning for doing so. If we had better paternal and maternal leave perhaps many wouldn't feel the need?

Looking at this from a scientific point of view we would consider incubation as an intermediary womb during gestation. So let's (for example) suppose someone was 4 months premature. These 4 months (or so) would be spent in an incubation chamber.

I think one's natal chart is first established in the moments immediately following birth. It's at this time the baby recognizes the mother's pheromones which precedes the infant's eyes opening by a few minutes. This chemical feedback symbiotic, just as breast feeding is.

So for a C-section baby this would be the moments after leaving incubation chamber and establishing that connection, providing it's immediate. In the event it isn't my theory is that it begins anyway, just before the eye-opening stage. Similar circumstances could happen in nature (e.g mother bird dies before hatching). In this scenario the chicks could still be "born."

Most people view life as just one thing. I believe life is perpetual creation and recreation (i.e symbiosis, which is synergistic and at times compounding). If you look into biology you'll find that this is the state of all living things; various organisms working together. In child-birthing we have symbiosis inside the womb and outside the womb.

In fruit-bearing plants seeds take nutrients from the fruit pulp after it falls to the earth. Everything in the natural world is the same.

As an aside, it seems this idea also exists in the sociology of animals groups/herds and older civilizations (like how we used to trade goods and services without currency). The way the enemy destroys, recreates and replaces life and nature is the most vile thing plaguing this world.

My advice is I'd inquire my parents about it if possible. I also agree one should seek counsel from the Gods.

SleepingWolf said:
Sorry I was wondering specifically C-Sections because it's the only way to really guarantee, as from cursory glances at the subject, the other forms of induced labor weren't guaranteed to work the same, and it seemed many mothers who made the choice to C-Section were doing so for the convenience of being able to schedule the time, and for scheduling sick leave for themselves and the father to be there at the time. Looking at videos of the procedure it certainly looks barbaric, but I understand at least their reasoning for doing so. If we had better paternal and maternal leave perhaps many wouldn't feel the need?

I understand now, yes that is true, about scheduling it for the father to be there, convenient for everyone. I had forgotten about that.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=351798 time=1651902476 user_id=57]
existentialcrisis said:

------

It sounds like a lot of these considerations touch the realm of philosophy, and explore different schools of philosophical thought. These are really high level paths of thinking. I imagine the easiest way to get a concrete answer for some of these questions would be to ask a Demon. Otherwise it's anyone's guess, right?

For things like this, I usually refer to the concept that the ancients had of a force they called "necessity." I think you were possibly going towards that angle with your contemplation, or at least it seems so to me. It's a pretty tricky topic with a lot of layers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back