Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hail to my King! Hail to my Queen! Hail to my God!

Bravera

I had a vision many months ago, Of being knighted by a Goddess.

Whether it was fantasy dreams or my imagination. I do hold it as truth and reality when I consider just how important our work is.

As each day passes it would be foolish of me to assume that the God's have not been with me my entire life. How thankful I am now to see.

I can never be lost within this life, always I will have my King Baalzebul. Always I will be in service to my Queen Astarte. Always I will give the honor and Glory to my God Satan.

There is nothing outside of my Natural fear that can truly bring me fear, and even within my natural fears, I always find solace that I have my beloved God's to guide me through this life and the next.

I hold my head high today and everyday, I am the most proud son of the God's. In all of my work I have become a great man and I will grow so much stronger. I am honest with my status in life, but I look directly to the God's to lead me forward, and I do not feel ashamed of my faults. What nature has provided to me, I will accept and rise above.

It is a most wonderful honor to give praise above!

Hail to my Queen Astarte!
Hail to my King Baalzebul!
Hail to my God Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back