Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter square to counter negative aspects of saturn?

Camila Javiera

Hello, does it really work? I already started doing it, but I wanted to make sure. :roll:

this square is really good in particular for offsetting hard luck that can come from a bad planet transit with saturn or saturn hitting your chart ruler in general. I would keep doing jupiter squares until said transit is over. Just keep up with it like any other and do not miscount

Hypatia666 said:

Hello, does it really work? I already started doing it, but I wanted to make sure. :roll:
It works. You could opt, for long term, for a square of the sun, although it is only in August.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Hypatia666 said:

It works. You could opt, for long term, for a square of the sun, although it is only in August.

Not related.
You developed very well within this one year, I am very proud of you.
I love to see people like you.

NinRick said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Hypatia666 said:

Not related.
You developed very well within this one year, I am very proud of you.
I love to see people like you.
Thank you very much. I still have a lot to learn along this way and will continue with what I'm doing. I hope that in the next years I will evolve even more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back