Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I’m pretty sure I’ve reached a certain level of divinity

Balvraz

Sorry for not telling you all of this way earlier when I very first joined these forums but throughout my entire life I have been able to somehow find out about all of these smaller historical events that have happened during the bigger historical events throughout human history without even having to read or listen to anything about that or this bigger historical event in which these smaller historical events happened (I happen to know very little about human history since I’ve never been much of a history buff as human history tends to bore the shit out of me) plus I’ve somehow always been able to predict the future and what’s even more strange about myself is that; say if it is raining and I don’t want it to rain. I’ll simply say, “please stop raining!” and the rain will stop. And I’m not one to believe in conquincedences as I believe that everything happens for a reason.

Balvraz said:
Sorry for not telling you all of this way earlier when I very first joined these forums but throughout my entire life I have been able to somehow find out about all of these smaller historical events that have happened during the bigger historical events throughout human history without even having to read or listen to anything about that or this bigger historical event in which these smaller historical events happened (I happen to know very little about human history since I’ve never been much of a history buff as human history tends to bore the shit out of me) plus I’ve somehow always been able to predict the future and what’s even more strange about myself is that; say if it is raining and I don’t want it to rain. I’ll simply say, “please stop raining!” and the rain will stop. And I’m not one to believe in conquincedences as I believe that everything happens for a reason.

Having some psychic power, spiritual gifts, and or psychic ability does not automatically equate to a level of divinity.

Power in and of itself can be a sign, but there's people throughout history who displayed siddhis. Who were just mortal humans.

Divinity would be much more apparent then just some minor degree of psychic ability.

The two are very different, not always correlated.

Jews for example, have been known to have siddhis and such. This wouldn't mean these depraved creatures are divine, quite the opposite in their case.

Divinity is much different. Godhood has various levels that are embodied by far more abilities, understanding, and power over fate, then what you described.

Balvraz said:

I'm not sure about your previous experience meditating or other powers. However, just a rule, it is better to stay on the humble side when it comes to evaluating yourself. There have been plenty of people who believe themselves invincible or whatever and then bring ruin. Your astrology chart would give you clues as to what sort of weaknesses you may have.

Predicting the future sounds reasonable if you have strong intuitive abilities, but stopping the rain with a single thought would require one to be very advanced. Perhaps you are intuiting when the rain is supposed to stop, not actually commanding it to stop.

If you had the power to stop the rain with just one thought, then you have also the power to create other major events with low effort as well. If that is the case, then this can also be dangerous in the instance where you become upset, for example.

That is why being cautious about our powers, taking large efforts to stabilize ourselves through our base chakra and cleaning, doing lots of void and mind control work, working closely with the Gods, and so on are done to prevent disasters.

I am not saying this to upset you, just trying to be realistic and keep you safe.

You are not the only one here with this kind of 'power' from childhood, but I don't think anybody else will explain in this way. I think this is an exageration and is more like you heard from others and try to convince others that you are even more powerful. Your powers sounds from cartoons and has no shade of spirtituality

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=350592 time=1651641952 user_id=21286]
Balvraz said:

I'm not sure about your previous experience meditating or other powers. However, just a rule, it is better to stay on the humble side when it comes to evaluating yourself. There have been plenty of people who believe themselves invincible or whatever and then bring ruin. Your astrology chart would give you clues as to what sort of weaknesses you may have.

Predicting the future sounds reasonable if you have strong intuitive abilities, but stopping the rain with a single thought would require one to be very advanced. Perhaps you are intuiting when the rain is supposed to stop, not actually commanding it to stop.

If you had the power to stop the rain with just one thought, then you have also the power to create other major events with low effort as well. If that is the case, then this can also be dangerous in the instance where you become upset, for example.

That is why being cautious about our powers, taking large efforts to stabilize ourselves through our base chakra and cleaning, doing lots of void and mind control work, working closely with the Gods, and so on are done to prevent disasters.

I am not saying this to upset you, just trying to be realistic and keep you safe.

This is true. There have been several times when i thought that i was summoning rain or thunder, while in reality i was intuiting.

Blitzkrieg why bother? this guy is a troll or a jew

just the way he writes is a clear red flag, the fact his posts are all similar is another and so on

Are you practicing JoS meditations? These are essential for all members, regardless of your divinity level.
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

You mentioned that you are autistic, can you expand on that a little more so perhaps we can provide some additional help?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=350592 time=1651641952 user_id=21286]
Balvraz said:

I completely understand and I’m being as safe as I can. Thanks for your help.

V12-POWER said:

just the way he writes is a clear red flag, the fact his posts are all similar is another and so on

I’m NOT a jew ffs! 🤦‍♀️ If I was one, why would I lie to you guys about not being one? That’d be silly! I detest it when people lie to and about me unto others so why would I go about lying to people about myself if I hate them lying to and about me unto others? Plus, didn’t I say in other posts of mine, that you most likely have not even read yet, that the reason hardly anyone that I’ve met upon earth so far in this life of mine believes me is because they believe that I’m not only lying about myself and everything else but that I’m a flat out criminal just because of what I believe in and do? I mean, seriously, you and a couple of other people whom have accused me of being a jew REALLY need to start using your thinking skills about what I’m talking about here because it’s depressing for me to see the supposed “smartest people upon earth” use their brains like this. It really is! Be careful that YOU are not a jew yourself!

serpentwalker666 said:
Balvraz said:

Having some psychic power, spiritual gifts, and or psychic ability does not automatically equate to a level of divinity.

Power in and of itself can be a sign, but there's people throughout history who displayed siddhis. Who were just mortal humans.

Divinity would be much more apparent then just some minor degree of psychic ability.

The two are very different, not always correlated.

Jews for example, have been known to have siddhis and such. This wouldn't mean these depraved creatures are divine, quite the opposite in their case.

Divinity is much different. Godhood has various levels that are embodied by far more abilities, understanding, and power over fate, then what you described.

Okay, thanks for the info. I will be more careful from now on.

gnome said:
Are you practicing JoS meditations? These are essential for all members, regardless of your divinity level.
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

You mentioned that you are autistic, can you expand on that a little more so perhaps we can provide some additional help?

Yes I am and they are working beautifully.

And all I can tell you about my autism is that I’m on the “higher functioning end” of the spectrum.

Balvraz said:
all I can tell you about my autism is that I’m on the “higher functioning end” of the spectrum

That explains a lot actually. It is very interesting.

Which (if any) of the meditations do you find helpful for your condition?

How did you find JoS?

Balvraz said:

Everytime i take a shit or piss i dedicate it to judaism.

V12-POWER said:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=350346#p350346

What you said about the rain is just coincidence. A while back, I myself when it rained I tried telling the rain to stop or rain more and some times it worked and some times it didn't :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back