Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I don't believe it

Super097

So ive been lurking on here for a while, gaining knowledge to see if Satanism is legit and is something i should pursue. It seems pretty valid until i get to this fourm's views on Hitler and the holocaust. According to this fourm and the JOS website, not only did Hitler NOT slaughter millions of jews (dont know why this would be a bad thing) but he also didn't kill himself. I did some research and most of the answers to the hitler suicide mystery is either he escaped to Argentina, escaped with an UFO/ or is on another planet with the gods. I would be curious to see what this fourms view is on Himmler since he too killed himself, like student like teacher. So either all of these are lies, the physical evidence they provided is fabricated and they somehow escaped, or millions of jews really were slaughtered and they really did kill themselves. This is the major thing separating me from Satanism, it is too obvious not to notice. I will continue to do some research and if I sense lies, half-truths, or lets just say, cap, I will discard Satanism before it can do any harm.

Read this post of mine here for a short rundown:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=348167#p348167

I explain about Herr Himmler there as well.

There are even pictures of Herr Himmler's body online, taken shortly after he was beaten to death in his cell by his interrogators. Heinous and terribly sad.

The jew and other random idiots will claim whatever they wish. That those pictures are taken after his suicide or whatever. Some claim he took cyanide to take his own life, however his passing wasn't as peaceful and simple at that unfortunately.

It is in fact well documented that he had turned himself in to the British intelligence service to plead for better treatment of his SS brothers and the German folk after the war, however that information is being suppressed and certainly isn't taught in schools these days, or readily available online, however it can be found and it is documented.

Perhaps some other SS know of available sources where this is verified, unfortunately I do not at this time.

Hail Satan!

You should consider how the supposed holocaust has turned into a million dollar industry, and how it's pushed into young peoples minds in school etc. And also how it is used as an argument against white nationalism (look at what it leads to). etc.

Without the "Holocaust" the struggle for white nationalism would be much easier than it is now. It is mind boggling though how it's possible to fool an entire world into believing made up stories like this (and the story of Jesus), so I can understand the scepticism from that point of view. On the other hand it's quite mind boggling (for me at least) that we even exist here on this spinning globe without knowing exactly how or why.

VoiceofEnki said:
Read this post of mine here for a short rundown:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=348167#p348167

I explain about Herr Himmler there as well.

There are even pictures of Herr Himmler's body online, taken shortly after he was beaten to death in his cell by his interrogators. Heinous and terribly sad.

The jew and other random idiots will claim whatever they wish. That those pictures are taken after his suicide or whatever. Some claim he took cyanide to take his own life, however his passing wasn't as peaceful and simple at that unfortunately.

It is in fact well documented that he had turned himself in to the British intelligence service to plead for better treatment of his SS brothers and the German folk after the war, however that information is being suppressed and certainly isn't taught in schools these days, or readily available online, however it can be found and it is documented.

Perhaps some other SS know of available sources where this is verified, unfortunately I do not at this time.

Hail Satan!
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Super097 said:
So ive been lurking on here for a while, gaining knowledge to see if Satanism is legit and is something i should pursue. It seems pretty valid until i get to this fourm's views on Hitler and the holocaust. According to this fourm and the JOS website, not only did Hitler NOT slaughter millions of jews (dont know why this would be a bad thing) but he also didn't kill himself. I did some research and most of the answers to the hitler suicide mystery is either he escaped to Argentina, escaped with an UFO/ or is on another planet with the gods. I would be curious to see what this fourms view is on Himmler since he too killed himself, like student like teacher. So either all of these are lies, the physical evidence they provided is fabricated and they somehow escaped, or millions of jews really were slaughtered and they really did kill themselves. This is the major thing separating me from Satanism, it is too obvious not to notice. I will continue to do some research and if I sense lies, half-truths, or lets just say, cap, I will discard Satanism before it can do any harm.

When I was new, I didn’t agree with the Nazi views id the JoS at all. I just experienced Satan and the Demons, and felt incredibly loved, protected and welcomed.

I joined anyways, even while I was not agreeing with the nazi views. I just said I am NinRick, and a Satanist.

After a while you will understand, just like I did.

This is the path of personal evolution, self-betterment and advancement. You should totally think for yourself, but if I were you, I would just grow close to the Gods and advance. After some time, you will understand.

According to the World Almanac which records census population numbers from all countries and adds them together, the entire total population of all jews in the world went from 15.3 million in 1939, to 15.75 million in 1948. So if you lose 6 million people, or -40% of your entire total population, then how do you end up with an increase of 450,000 people, or 3% total increase? So they think that +3% = -40%?

From the World Almanac, the official source.
k684UvS.png

Every single country in WW2 had concentration camps. Including America and even Canada, including England and France, and including African countries. Why is Germany the only one they talk about?

Throughout the war, officials from the international Red Cross organization were making frequent visits into all of the camps in Germany specifically looking to see that all of the prisoners were being treated well, because it was a war crime if they were not. And they wrote in their reports that everything was looking okay. And they took their own records of the number of deaths they were seeing in the camps which concluded that between all of the camps there were around from 200,000 to 250,000 prisoners who died. And this number would make sense with the global population numbers. Nearly 100% of these deaths were either from Typhus disease or starvation. Typhus was spreading very easily in the high density population of the camps. This is why they shaved their heads and why they took their clothing and sprayed the clothing with insecticide, this was to kill the lice bugs. Because the lice was very contagious, and the lice was spreading Typhus.

And the starvation deaths, nearly all of these were from the last couple weeks of the war. Before that, there were train loads full of food going into the camps every day enough to feed everybody. In the last couple weeks, the allies dropped bombs on the train stations and train tracks that lead to the camps. So no food shipments were able to come in, and this is why people starved.

Do you know why there is a difference between work camps and death camps? Every camp that was in Allies territory after the war was immediately examined and they found that they were only work camps where prisoners would work and have jobs, and nobody was being killed. But in all of the camps that were in Communist USSR territory, the Russians did not allow any Allied people to go into that area to look at anything. And for more than 6 years, all of those camps were hidden from the rest of the world. Then 6 years later, they let the Allies come in and see it looks like a death camp. Because in those 6 years, the Communist government had the time to build things that look like death camp. For example, one of the American soldiers who first liberated the Auschwitz camp had a camera with him and he was taking pictures. These pictures still exist and in one of them you can see the small brick shed where they had the oven for baking bread and there was no chimney on it. Six years later you see that the Russian Communists have built a very large chimney on it that was not their before, and they say it was a crematorium.

The current highest technology crematoriums that we have today are only able to process a maximum speed of 2 bodies per day. And this is with extreme high pressure and high temperature flames that are very similar to a jet engine. But somehow a little brick bread oven could process hundreds of thousands of bodies per day? Then where did the ashes go? There have been geological surveys of the land using radar machines to measure ground density, and chemical analysis. And they have not found any mass graves or any buried ashes. The only graves they found were from the thousands who died from Typhus and starvation, and definitely not millions.

There have been chemical analysis of the walls of the showers. And if it was true that zyklon was used in those showers, there would be bright blue covered stains all over the wall that are made from a type of cyanide material. But this does not exist, there are no blue stains, and there was no cyanide found. Plus the doors to the shower room were wooden and full of large holes. How is a wooden door full of holes meant to contain gas? Also there was no ventilation system, there were no air vents in the ceiling and no fans. So if there was ever gas in there, how would anybody be able to take the bodies out and bring new ones in? It would not be possible because the room would still be full of gas and would never be safe for anybody to go into.

In the entire camp, there was only one spot that ever had any trace of the insecticide being used and this was the small room where the clothing was sprayed to kill the lice and other bugs. This room does have the blue stains and the cyanide on the walls. And this was a very small room with no space to fit people. It was barely big enough just to spray the clothing with a hand held spray wand, and could only fit small batches of clothing at a time.

If you want to know about real death camps, it was the Bolshevik Jews of the Communist russian government. Look up the enormous series of books called The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn . These are thousands of pages of examples of actual real death camps run by the soviet jews, that were more horrible and more violent than anything most people could imagine. All of this is real, and how many people have heard about it? Almost nobody. The hoax of the German death camps was invented as a Scape Goat to be a distraction and receive all of the blame, and the Bolshevik jews are never mentioned for their crimes.

Look up the Holodomor, the Katyn Forest Massacre, the Bombing of Dresden, Mao's "cultural revolution," the Armenian genocide

The Bolshevik jews and their worthless cuck Allies actually have genocided hundreds of millions of people all over the world and how many people care? How many people even know about it? How many people talk about it? How many schools even talk about any of this? But they be sure to constantly mention lies about Germany everywhere you look.

The holocaust is one of the biggest lies this world has ever seen. It was never possible to begin with. All the facts that "prove" the holocaust are blatant lies and in many cases the numbers and situations have been severely exaggerated. Not only that, but the whole structure of the camps, the chambers and so on it was never possible something of that magnitude could have ever happened. It was just physically impossible.

Jews fabricated this lie and enforced it through psychological warfare.

The holocaust has been debunked many years ago. It never happened.

Check out this website: Holocaust Exposed.
Watch these investigations and analysis on all the evidence there is about the holocaust and you will see this is nothing but a big lie.

Super097 said:
I will discard Satanism before it can do any harm.
Spiritual Satanism does harm - to the jew. Spiritual Satanism is Natural. Simply look at Carbon with 666 - 6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons. Not evil, but the jew wants to take control of Humans, but that reign of tyranny is nearly at an end.

These may be helpful -

sI8AVU7.jpg

RJj9TUp.png

Vkharnt.png

2lUslbX.png

GSoAitv.png

7POQzLe.png

TlqzCrN.png

hdUQGNM.png

4vHQYg9.png

In this one, the emaciated man stood up to the right of all the others laying down, apparently was added; the picture apparently was doctored to add that standing-up emaciated man.

cabdYqH.png

kWUaTzT.png

KDKSdFF.png

n7mrvdi.png

q76PBHh.png

"The truth will out"? The truth is out, and the truth is outing.

Super097 said:

I can't understand letting any of the beliefs here surrounding nazis be a barrier to your own spiritual advancement. I didn't care at all about them, and still only mostly trust the history the JoS tells because it makes the most sense even if they might have 0.1% of details wrong possibly, but I trust Maxine's research at this point enough.

The point of being here is to advance ones soul, if you know and have performed the actual meditations, you'd know how they work and know it's worthwhile to pursue as it stands. Allowing something like that to act as a barrier to your own path is only hurting yourself.

The Joy of Satan says the holocaust never happened because it didn't. It would be easy to just go along with the mainstream narrative of the holocaust, and that might even persuade more people to join, but the Joy of Satan stands for the truth, not "popularity."

Here are numerous sources proving exactly how and why the holocaust is huge hoax:
http://www.holocaustexposed.org/
https://666pages.com/So ... holohoax.html
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Holocaust_Hoax.html

My personal favorite is summarized in this meme:
1380590_526295704113180_1766681467_n.jpg

They needed the holocaust as an excuse for creating the state of israel, and getting tons of free money and resources from the USA to help israel stand against the Arabs who want to wipe it off the map.

NinRick said:
Super097 said:

When I was new, I didn’t agree with the Nazi views id the JoS at all. I just experienced Satan and the Demons, and felt incredibly loved, protected and welcomed.

I joined anyways, even while I was not agreeing with the nazi views. I just said I am NinRick, and a Satanist.

This is the path of personal evolution, self-betterment and advancement. You should totally think for yourself, but if I were you, I would just grow close to the Gods and advance. After some time, you will understand.
That is probably the best advice in this case for that person.

Super097 said:

You seem to dislike Jews anyway, so what does it matter what happened in the past? We are here now to stop them and their corruption of our race and planet. That starts by first empowering your soul, then removing their negative energies, through Reverse Torah Rituals.

At this point in time, what else is standing in your path, regarding JOS?

NinRick said:
Super097 said:

Yeah I originally was unwilling to even read the Third Reich page and the like. After a few months I took the plunge and never looked back. Nazis, Hitler, the entire Third Reich, truly a Satanic Humanitarian manifestation.

Super097 said:
Everyone here is still human, we can guess and speculate, but there have been many many lies written about Hitler and the Nazis 100%, what’s a lie and what’s truth? Fuck if I know. You just have to look at the way the modern media works to see that. I haven’t researched it, because I don’t think it’s important for me personally at this time. I may feel differently in the future.
I agree with the JOS goals, who our enemy is, and spiritual practices.
Even if I found out that there are some half truths or lies in the overall picture of the forum, the spiritual practices and Gods are legitimate.
They’ve made themselves known on my spiritual path and they’ve communicated as much, that the JOS is of them.
I serve the Gods because I’ve experienced their power and protection. I wouldn’t expect anyone to come to a conclusion about anything spiritual, thru intellectual thought. You should only come to conclusions based on direct experience. Be open, but skeptical, always. Trying to intellectualize it will never work. That’s like trying to figure out the physics of scoring a goal, and expecting to score one in a game without consistent practice. My point is, try the meditations, and be open to the Gods and see what happens, if anything, for you. You don’t have to be or agree with a Nazi ideology to be a Satanist, IMO.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

These are really some good, strong proofs. Can you share sources? It would be nice, if you can, because many people would want sources to the claims. Thanks in advance.

Bright Truth said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

These are really some good, strong proofs. Can you share sources? It would be nice, if you can, because many people would want sources to the claims. Thanks in advance.

There is a picture somewhere of that page of the World Almanac showing global total population numbers. There is another picture of that report from the International Red Cross.

You can also watch the documentary The Leuchter Report. Created by Fred Leuchter, who is one of the world's top experts on designing gas chambers for prisons. It shows him doing these chemical tests on the walls and floors and finding nothing. And showing how the designs would never work for the use that they say it was.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back