Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WARNING: You guys are pushing people away from your cause!

Balvraz

Maybe I shouldn’t have told you guys my DNA test results if all you guys are going to do is harass me about them and claim that I am a jew (without having any actual evidence/proof that I’m a jew) when my “My Heritage DNA” test results say that I don’t have a single speck of jewish DNA in me. Thanks guys. I thought that you all would be proud and happy for me not having any jewish DNA in me but apparently you guys just have to go your “98% OF PEOPLE UPON EARTH ARE FILTHY EVIL JEWS EXCEPT FOR US!!!!!!” way of life! No wonder why you guys have gotten so much hate tossed at you by outsiders! It’s because you all are racist unto your very own white man! Plus to top it all off I don’t even look jewish or act jewish to begin with so I’m getting mighty sick and tired of your blatant racism against another white person here! I know you guys are playing it safe but come on, you guys are taking it too far! Good grief! If someone says they are not jewish and gives you actual proof that they are not, then maybe they aren’t and they are telling the truth about themselves! Ever think about that!? Plus it not my fault for having such mixed DNA in the first place! It’s just who I am no thanks to the race mixing that went on before I was even born so don’t blame all of this race mixing on me! Plus, guess what!? I hate that the races were mixed up too! It shouldn’t have happened!

Stop pushing people away from your cause by saying trashy things unto others like this because that’s all you guys are doing!

Hail Satan and Hail to the ancient gods and goddesses!

Balvraz said:
Maybe I shouldn’t have told you guys my DNA test results if all you guys are going to do is harass me about them and claim that I am a jew (without having any actual evidence/proof that I’m a jew) when my “My Heritage DNA” test results say that I don’t have a single speck of jewish DNA in me. Thanks guys. I thought that you all would be proud and happy for me not having any jewish DNA in me but apparently you guys just have to go your “98% OF PEOPLE UPON EARTH ARE FILTHY EVIL JEWS EXCEPT FOR US!!!!!!” way of life! No wonder why you guys have gotten so much hate tossed at you by outsiders! It’s because you all are racist unto your very own white man! Plus to top it all off I don’t even look jewish or act jewish to begin with so I’m getting mighty sick and tired of your blatant racism against another white person here! I know you guys are playing it safe but come on, you guys are taking it too far! Good grief! If someone says they are not jewish and gives you actual proof that they are not, then maybe they aren’t and they are telling the truth about themselves! Ever think about that!? Plus it not my fault for having such mixed DNA in the first place! It’s just who I am no thanks to the race mixing that went on before I was even born so don’t blame all of this race mixing on me! Plus, guess what!? I hate that the races were mixed up too! It shouldn’t have happened!

Stop pushing people away from your cause by saying trashy things unto others like this because that’s all you guys are doing!

You claimed it yourself.

Balvraz said:
Um, excuse me but I recently learned that I myself have only 2% jew DNA/blood in me via doing the heritage DNA test

Also about the "outsiders" who is that? Jews?
You are trying to fabricate a narrative here.

Balvraz said:
The majority of my DNA is made up of 51% Eastern European countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan), while all of the rest of my DNA is 19% Balkan, 12.5% Baltic, 10% Finnish, 3% Central Asian, 1.5% Inuit, 1% Chinese and Vietnamese, 1.5% Nigerian, and 1% Mesoamerican and Andean! Woohoo!! :mrgreen:

If you have even 0.1% of non white DNA then you are not white. Fuck off already.

No one pushed you away, doubted you or whatever other projection you put up. Your behavior on that while might be weird, no one said anything to you personally.

You evidently jumped the gun beforehand as you expected to be some sort of turmoil over your post, yet in reality nothing came out of it and people simply stated facts, evidently no one cares to entertain that low degree of discussion. Starting out supposed accusations with specific inner conflict to just validate your ego is extremely unfruitful.

Also, no one is pushing anyone out, the cause itself you refer to is a work of individual advancement, so anyone pushing you out from this path can only be yourself. Being proudly vocal about lack of knowledge and then made aware of the situation, for your own betterment is nothing of your confused projections.

You are on the same behavior of a banned jew, and simply have no other aim in this but attention seeking and worthless personality cult situation. If you are a jew you are not welcomed in any way shape or form. If you are a gentile, you have to stop these rants of no value and focus on study and meditation.

Do not think other people are stupid, more so than ever you caught yourself lying and tried to repair the lie in not even a day.

Balvraz said:

We cannot confirm the authenticity of your claims JUST BECAUSE you typed it and sent it in the forums. But regardless, As it has been stated before, do not trust any DNA test. Dont freak out. No one is being hostile to you. Trust me if you really want to see hostility then your thread would have been filled up to page 5 or 6 just like that dumbass user One Wire Phenomenon. But its not. Calm down. And do not trust those DNA tests.

Balvraz said:

I have no idea what this is about, and frankly i don't care in the slightest. What i do care about is that you are forcing your opinion upon everyone on this forum with this bullshit if yours, either stop complaining and actually advance, or leave, no one is keeping you here.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
If you have even 0.1% of non white DNA then you are not white. Fuck off already.

That is a bit of a stretch m8 :? if that was the case would there even be anyone that is truly white?

SSinHeartandSoul said:

That is a bit of a stretch m8 :? if that was the case would there even be anyone that is truly white?

Yes of course. Why would you think otherwise?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Finally another voice of reason! Thank you! And I’m sorry if it sounds like I’m forcing my beliefs down everyone’s neck here as I don’t mean to. Its just that when people start lying about me and whom I am and then go about spreading that shit around unto others, I happen to get severely pissed off and lash out.

Look at the end of the day nobody should care if you are jew or not because there is no way we could be sure you are or not. What matters is that you advance spiritualy and fight the enemy with the rituals if you are a gentile.

If you are a trol you are wasting your time and I invite everyone to not answer this type of posts because there is litteraly no way we can know for sure if he is a jew and as long he does not act like shit in the forum he can post whatever he wants.

That is not true. With the jews there is different because they are an allien race altogether but gentile bloodlines can be restored if the right man and woman are procreating. For the Black race for example I think HP Cobra said before that if a half-white half-black person is procreating with a full Black partner, their offspring will be fully Black as well, simply because the black gene is dominant in a half-white half-black person, to the point where mixed race people can look fully Black. But if what you said about the White race was true then the entire Eatern Europe should have been non-White since the Mongol Empire invaded Eastern Europe centuries ago and mixed with the local women.

The Alchemist7 said:
That is not true. With the jews there is different because they are an allien race altogether but gentile bloodlines can be restored if the right man and woman are procreating. For the Black race for example I think HP Cobra said before that if a half-white half-black person is procreating with a full Black partner, their offspring will be fully Black as well, simply because the black gene is dominant in a half-white half-black person, to the point where mixed race people can look fully Black. But if what you said about the White race was true then the entire Eatern Europe should have been non-White since the Mongol Empire invaded Eastern Europe centuries ago and mixed with the local women.

Thanks for standing up for me. That guy is nuts. Anyways, I unfortunately most likely have no way of finding out about any of my ancestors (even though I’d really like to) because I was ripped away from my birthparents (my parents whom adopted me nor I have been able to find out why), put up for adoption, and adopted. So….yeah….

The Alchemist7 said:
Mongol Empire invaded Eastern Europe centuries ago and mixed with the local women.
You just made a point against yourself here.

Slavs got BTFO by the slopes and as a result they are mixed hapas. AAA is right the one drop rule is LAW with whites. Don’t try to apply the standards of other races to us.

The Alchemist7 said:
But if what you said about the White race was true then the entire Eatern Europe should have been non-White since the Mongol Empire invaded Eastern Europe centuries ago and mixed with the local women.

I want to address something here. The claim is that the mongols raped the White women... when this happens, they knew back then about certain herbs that cause miscarriage, plus the men related to the woman certainly would not allow the baby, caused by rape by an invader, to stay with the mother. This may seem brutal, but it is how people were, and should be.

How can a woman keep a baby that was caused by rape of an invader? Sure, some women might, but the men she is related to in her village would take it away. By force, if necessary.

Balvraz said:
Its just that when people start lying about me and whom I am and then go about spreading that shit around unto others, I happen to get severely pissed off and lash out.

You really should calm down. None of us have done anything against you. None of us know you. We were only going by what YOU told us. So you can't be mad at us for that.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=350316 time=1651554946 user_id=57]
Sure, some women might, but the men she is related to in her village would take it away. By force, if necessary.

This is possible only if the men in question are still alive after the same invasion. I don’t think they would allow the rape to happen if they were present to start with.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Balvraz said:
Its just that when people start lying about me and whom I am and then go about spreading that shit around unto others, I happen to get severely pissed off and lash out.

You really should calm down. None of us have done anything against you. None of us know you. We were only going by what YOU told us. So you can't be mad at us for that.
coughOWPcough methinks. "I told you so; don't ban me for sharing YT link", now "everyone always bans me and shuns me" and "Wooty-woop-woo00OO00oo! Am not a j00!"... yawn

This continued nonsense in umpteen threads of the same shite is like putting a cat among pigeons; members here are the pigeons. The pigeons should ignore the cat and let the cat find amusement elsewhere.

Wait - what am I typing this for? It's falling on deaf ears - well, blind eyes. Forum members - one day you will learn to ignore this trolling, posing and drama. Until then, this forum looks like a jew's cesspit - waste collected to be added to the holy food on high holidays. (In other words - you're eating this shit up.)

Enjoy.

I mean its been said around here that some DNA tests are frauds and tell people that theyre jewish, so its hard to really know even.

InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
I mean its been said around here that some DNA tests are frauds and tell people that theyre jewish, so its hard to really know even.

Okay

The Outlaw Torn said:

Slavs got BTFO by the slopes and as a result they are mixed hapas. AAA is right the one drop rule is LAW with whites. Don’t try to apply the standards of other races to us.
Right that is the conclusion when you quote only half of the sentence. Exactly the opposite is what I said, I don't believe that Eastern Europeans are not White anymore because the Mongol Empire invaded and mixed with the local women like 700 years ago, I believe the `whiteness` was restored after so many years, and you can tell slavic Eastern Europeans don't resemble mongoloid features, which would have been the case if they had mongoloid DNA in them. As I said mixing with gentiles is not the same as mixing with the jews. Not to add that I am not even slavic myself so I don't know how you drew the conclusion that `I made a case against myself`.

Your and AgainstAllAuthority's argument, that one single `drop` of non-White DNA in a White person leads to him losing his `racial purity`, can to an extend be considered a dichotomy paradox. When you want to figure out origins of one's DNA, you start with the parents, which both carry 50% of the person's DNA. Then you go one generation on to the grandparents, with each grandparent carring 25% of the person's DNA, and for every generation that you add, you have to divide the number by 2. It is mathematically impossible to divide a number to zero, and zero in this case is the moment when a White is 100% White with the condition that they have a "drop" of non-White DNA in them, because that's what your argument says. Therefore, irrespective if that `drop of DNA` represents 0.0015% from 800 years ago (that's precisely the amount of DNA you would have from an 800 years old non-White ancestor if you count 50 years per generation) or 0.000000001% from one million years ago, is still a "drop" in your DNA and you are no longer White anymore.

Does it make sense to you? To me it doesn't make sense. If somehow happened that 800 years ago one had a non-White ancestor, in this time the racial purity restored if the descendents only procreated with White people. The question here is, how long does it take for the racial purity of a family lineage to be restored when it was mixed with a non-White? Obviously that doesn't excuse race mixing in anyway. Even the opposite if for a Black family it might take 1-2 generations to restore the racial purity if a non-Black person got involved in the lineage, for Whites it most likely take much much longer than this and that causes problems related to race-mixing that keep repeating from a generation to another until the allien DNA is eliminated because it gets smaller and smaller and less impactant across the generations. It depends as well on "how White" the offspring is, because if there is a race mix between a White and a Black then is highly likely that the child will be like 75% Black, in which case it makes no sense anymore to keep mixing with Whites until the lineage is restored, when they can mix with Blacks and restore the Black lineage fully in 1-2 generations. For example is interesting that most people consider Barrack Obama a Black person when in reality he is mixed race as his mother was White and his father was Black (I read he might be jewish so I am not sure of one of his parents is jewish).

Lydia [JG said:
I want to address something here. The claim is that the mongols raped the White women... when this happens, they knew back then about certain herbs that cause miscarriage, plus the men related to the woman certainly would not allow the baby, caused by rape by an invader, to stay with the mother. This may seem brutal, but it is how people were, and should be.

How can a woman keep a baby that was caused by rape of an invader? Sure, some women might, but the men she is related to in her village would take it away. By force, if necessary.
Makes fully sense what you said but did it definitely happen this way? What I thought is that the Mongol Empre impregnated the local women, they left and the offsprings (half-White half-Mongoloid) lived and procreated in Eastern Europe. Even here how many they could be, they haven't impregnated all women from Eastern Europe.

The Alchemist7 said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

Right that is the conclusion when you quote only half of the sentence. Exactly the opposite is what I said, I don't believe that Eastern Europeans are not White anymore because the Mongol Empire invaded and mixed with the local women like 700 years ago, I believe the `whiteness` was restored after so many years, and you can tell slavic Eastern Europeans don't resemble mongoloid features, which would have been the case if they had mongoloid DNA in them. As I said mixing with gentiles is not the same as mixing with the jews. Not to add that I am not even slavic myself so I don't know how you drew the conclusion that `I made a case against myself`.

Your and AgainstAllAuthority's argument, that one single `drop` of non-White DNA in a White person leads to him losing his `racial purity`, can to an extend be considered a dichotomy paradox. When you want to figure out origins of one's DNA, you start with the parents, which both carry 50% of the person's DNA. Then you go one generation on to the grandparents, with each grandparent carring 25% of the person's DNA, and for every generation that you add, you have to divide the number by 2. It is mathematically impossible to divide a number to zero, and zero in this case is the moment when a White is 100% White with the condition that they have a "drop" of non-White DNA in them, because that's what your argument says. Therefore, irrespective if that `drop of DNA` represents 0.0015% from 800 years ago (that's precisely the amount of DNA you would have from an 800 years old non-White ancestor if you count 50 years per generation) or 0.000000001% from one million years ago, is still a "drop" in your DNA and you are no longer White anymore.

Does it make sense to you? To me it doesn't make sense. If somehow happened that 800 years ago one had a non-White ancestor, in this time the racial purity restored if the descendents only procreated with White people. The question here is, how long does it take for the racial purity of a family lineage to be restored when it was mixed with a non-White? Obviously that doesn't excuse race mixing in anyway. Even the opposite if for a Black family it might take 1-2 generations to restore the racial purity if a non-Black person got involved in the lineage, for Whites it most likely take much much longer than this and that causes problems related to race-mixing that keep repeating from a generation to another until the allien DNA is eliminated because it gets smaller and smaller and less impactant across the generations. It depends as well on "how White" the offspring is, because if there is a race mix between a White and a Black then is highly likely that the child will be like 75% Black, in which case it makes no sense anymore to keep mixing with Whites until the lineage is restored, when they can mix with Blacks and restore the Black lineage fully in 1-2 generations. For example is interesting that most people consider Barrack Obama a Black person when in reality he is mixed race as his mother was White and his father was Black (I read he might be jewish so I am not sure of one of his parents is jewish).

Lydia [JG said:

Makes fully sense what you said but did it definitely happen this way? What I thought is that the Mongol Empre impregnated the local women, they left and the offsprings (half-White half-Mongoloid) lived and procreated in Eastern Europe. Even here how many they could be, they haven't impregnated all women from Eastern Europe.

May Satan and the Gods and Goddesses bestow their blessings upon you! Thanks for speaking out against these two extremely-racist-against-their-own-white-brethren idiots!

The Outlaw Torn said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Mongol Empire invaded Eastern Europe centuries ago and mixed with the local women.

It´s not about one drop, it´s about if a white soul can reincarnate into the body.

The one is the purest white meme, was drummed extensively from varg vikernes which does act against white people, HPHC statement about it:

"I believe I can find the same share of retards and great men in Nordic or other White sub-races, and these are invalid and retarded divisive arguments, meant to only divide an already endangered species, just because Varg acts like a foolish cunt on the subject, who cannot comprehend that we live in 2019 and pretends to live his lifetime from 890bc just because it was a cool one.

While Varg in his somnambulism has to play "Who is the greatest just cause of the color of your hair", I have my people to save, and of course, after we all get saved, irrespective of features, we can have the princesses of the North juke it out with the big balkan balls "take your throat" Southerners, all in good will for the future of White people.

One has to be a retard to exclaim a white superior over another based on visible features alone, and I say this having seen quite my share of "Nordic Princesses" who just go coal miner to get some bucks for their toenails.

Good and bad exist in all the range of our White people, and in all species of it's diversity.

As for those who have guilt about how they look, please, do not be idiots and do not poison your own selves. If one is White and has the White seed, one is White. If you are European, you more than likely carry recessively all the Nordic genes, and even if you don't, you're still as White as others are within the context of divided sub-races.

We need our seed Nordics to survive, so that we can have our seed and develop it, since every mutation came from here, but that's it. Nobody is inferior, people prove themselves.

The first factor I'd say measures the greatness of a people is it's intelligence, and Varg shows a monkey brain when he thinks that he can defeat the jews, alarming amounts of invasive hordes, and the jews with metaphysical weapons, just by saying usual bullshit about "muh Southorns", all easily debunkable by history, and by promoting his own demend values on what is "Truly White" and what isn't.

Tesla was White and would classify as a Southorn, but in Varg's book Tesla must be some mongrel inferior, because Varg randomly thinks he is the measure of things himself.

But in the book of nature herself Varg is only fit to sweep Tesla's floors, and that is the reality, despite of Varg's feelings on the subject. So who's Whiter? Hmmm let me think.

Oh yea it's all fucking BULLSHIT and both are White, but the jews are doing Torah spells to divide Whites since time immemorial, and dumb fucks who do not meditate carry on with these and even do large scale wars like retards, which have us now being outnumbered 9 to 1 by all sorts of other people on the planet.

Regardless I'll make a post going indepth in the desired answers, as I understand the depth of questions posed here." HPHC
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21177

The Alchemist7 said:
Right that is the conclusion when you quote only half of the sentence. Exactly the opposite is what I said, I don't believe that Eastern Europeans are not White anymore because the Mongol Empire invaded and mixed with the local women like 700 years ago, I believe the `whiteness` was restored after so many years, and you can tell slavic
Your theory may work only because it’s mongols which have some Caucasian features. Would you be saying this if it was black Africans that did the same thing?

Eastern Europeans don't resemble mongoloid features, which would have been the case if they had mongoloid DNA in them.
Yes they do lots of them have chinky eyes and other Mongol features.

Lydia [JG said:

Unfortunately most women love their rapist and in turn the mongrel baby of it.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Pammy said:
This is possible only if the men in question are still alive after the same invasion. I don’t think they would allow the rape to happen if they were present to start with.

Are you a woman? Imagine being raped by invaders who look nothing like you (this was before the time of tv media propaganda "we are all the same"). Would you willingly carry their child and raise it? Only a mentally ill person deeply steeped in propaganda would do that.

No woman in her right mind would breed a baby by a rapist or invader.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=351059 time=1651745952 user_id=57]
Are you a woman?

Is this question to me?

Personally I believe the reason why the White race has brown hair and darker skin tones is geography, not rape. Polar bears have white fur, brown bears are brown. Snow bunnies are adorable white fluffs, Belgian hales are brown. Why would it be surprising people in the north are paler compared people in the equator? Strong sun makes darker shades of eye and skin more advantageous.

I don’t know about the Mongol invasion and rape, the first time I heard about it was here. Maybe to some extent, it played a role. Some women may not had access to abortion back then or something else.

The Alchemist7 said:

White genes are recessive. Once a lineage is infected with non-white genes, it's impossible to restore purity again, no matter what you do.

HPS Maxine has commented on whites having some racial corruption, yet still being white. As far as how much is too much, which genes, or other questions like that, I have no clue.

White genes are recessive. Once a lineage is infected with non-white genes, it's impossible to restore purity again, no matter what you do.
You are right in the sense that in this case of race-mixing the dichotomy paradox would work the other way around, having 0.0015% non-White DNA from an 800 years ancestor still mean that one would be 99,9985% White instead of 100%. That is a reality. The difference is so small that I don't think it matters. If a White that is 99,9985% White is procreating with a 100% White then the offspring will be 99,99925% White. We talk about ridiculous and insignificant numbers here, and I think is as ridiculous so believe that Whites with 99,9985% White DNA are not White anymore. While you are right in theory, in practice it means literally nothing. Obviously there is an exception here, I think blonde blue eyed Whites should normally be protected from this and they should only procreate with other Whites with same features like them, although nothing guarantees that they don't have some similar insignificant percentage of allien DNA from who knows how many centuries or millenia ago. You can have such yourself without being aware of it. However race-mixing was not an existing issue in Europe until the jews started spreading it just a few decades ago, therefore there are no many Whites who might have foreign DNA in them. Anyway the learning curve from here is that no such accidents should ever be allowed to happen again. Passing racial laws is very easy but politicians who have the wisdom to do it are required, and it would eventually happen once the jewish elites are removed from the economical and political powerhouses.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Your theory may work only because it’s mongols which have some Caucasian features. Would you be saying this if it was black Africans that did the same thing?
These are exact calculations, not theories. Theories relate to abstract concepts or ideas that haven't been fully developed. The big bang theory is a theory for example (obviously). Another example of abstract theory is you being a legitimate SS. As for Blacks being in the place of Mongols, as I said it depends on how many generations would it take to restore the lineage, and by this I mean, how many generations would it take from a mixed race couple down to what we would see today as White person. That's not something impossible to happen when we speak about DNA influences below 1% or maybe even more. However we speak about Whites who already might have this 0.0015% allien DNA in them. In the future this shall be prevented with racial laws as I said above. If we aknowledge the accidents of the past then they can be prevented from happening again.

Yes they do lots of them have chinky eyes and other Mongol features.
Yes they do when they have a Mongoloid parent or grandparent, in which case they are full on mixed race, not an 800 years old ancestor whose influence drops to insignificant numbers. There is no comparison between a "White" with 25-50% Mongoloid DNA and a White with 0.0015% Mongoloid DNA.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=351124 time=1651760223 user_id=21286]

HPS Maxine has commented on whites having some racial corruption, yet still being white. As far as how much is too much, which genes, or other questions like that, I have no clue.
That's my point above as well. Unfortunately these accidents happened so we can only be careful at not allowing them to repeat again. As to how much is too much, I think we have to use our judgement in that case. Different percentages in DNA can have a massive impact or no impact, in the end people should seek only partners that resemble their DNA as close as possible. In most cases is straightforward.

The Alchemist7 said:
You are right in the sense that in this case of race-mixing the dichotomy paradox would work the other way around, having 0.0015% non-White DNA from an 800 years ancestor still mean that one would be 99,9985% White instead of 100%. That is a reality. The difference is so small that I don't think it matters. If a White that is 99,9985% White is procreating with a 100% White then the offspring will be 99,99925% White.

If both parents are not 100% white then the offspring is not white.
Where do you put the limit otherwise? 0.1%? 0.2%? 0.3%? Fuck that. If it's not 100% white then it's not white.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back