Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attain godhood

Hubert junior

Hello l'm a New satanist dedicated to father satan. No one around me a is satanist. So l have no one to help me here. Please hiw to meditate to awaken my kundalini serpent πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. ''Please help me''

Hubert junior said:
Hello l'm a New satanist dedicated to father satan. No one around me a is satanist. So l have no one to help me here. Please hiw to meditate to awaken my kundalini serpent πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. ''Please help me''

https://www.joyofsatan.org/

Read everything in here. Specially the meditation section. It has all info. Search for 40 day program on forums by hodded cobra start it meanwhile continue to study site and forums.

It takes a lot of time effort consistency focus and dedication to meditations and yourself to reach that level,with all that eventually you make it IF you are not of enemy.

Hubert junior said:

Start with the beginner meditations and work your way up there. This is kind of 🀣 to be honest. Plenty of people have had really bad experiences with Kundalini who were not prepared for it. You can add doing yoga to basic meditations every day. That helps prepare for it.

Hubert junior said:

Start with the beginning section of meditations. Do daily aura cleaning and aura of protection.

Work on opening and empowering your chakras. In time, start doing the Final Rtr and related rituals to help reverse the curses on your soul.

Incorporate a hatha yoga routine into your daily life along with cleaning your soul and the power meditations.

After quite some time has passed and you are steadily advancing on this path, reach out to the gods through a formal ritual and ask to be guided to where you can work with the kundalini.

Don't rush into working with the kundalini serpent. It awakens and circulates through the central channel and rest of the nadis in time.

The serpent is very gradual and requires a very careful approach. It's not like the stories or myths you hear that once it's risen, that you are a godlike being or something.

Even after it's risen and pierces the crown chakra, much work has to be done with incorporating its power into your being, and becoming a very spiritually clean, and worthy conduit for its energy.

The serpent is in essence, a godly. Divine force that rests in all gentiles.

Its like a piece of Satan, that rests in each of us.

Gradually working with it helps us expand as a being, and become more wise, understanding of knowledge, and powerful.

This takes time. It is a truly beautiful experience and force to work with, but it's gradual, and NEVER to be rushed.

If you are diligent with the practices, patient, and persistent, you will get there.

But just take your time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back