Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The importance of drinking CLEAN water

Power of Justice [JG]

Most people might be surprised to learn that tap water more often than not is not just water, there's a ton of other things in it such as many different minerals, but also additives such as Chlorine, Chloramine, Fluoride among others, and impurities like rust, lead, copper from the pipes, to medicines, blood and other things that people expel from their bodies. Point is 99% of cases the water we drink is not exactly the healthiest.

To give an example, water purity is most commonly measured in TDS - Total Dissolved Solids. Most municipality water treatment plants aim to get water down to 600 TDS milligrams per liter of water (mg/L) or less. That number can fluctuate based on where you live of course, but generally is between 300-600 TDS. So really what the treatment plants don't filter, your body has to, but it doesn't have to be this way.

A cheap way to "clean" your water is to distill it at home. I suggest buying a quality water distiller (not exactly cheap at around 250-400$, but definitely worth it in the long run, though there's many cheaper options). There's ways to do this "manually" but id highly discourage it as you can get some nasty burns if you're not careful because of the steam. You can look up videos online of people distilling water with some pretty whack setups, just trust me its much less effort going with a distiller unit.

Simply boiling water in a pot DOES NOT REMOVE THE IMPURITIES. In fact, as water evaporates from the pot the impurities become more concentrated in what's left in the pot.

Basically how distillation works is, you put water in a closed container and boil it. At the top of the container is a series of tubes that capture the steam from the boiling water and cool it down so it condenses, and channel it to a container for storage. Most water distillers will have a place for a charcoal filter just before the water is collected in the container so it can remove any chemicals that might have carried over with the steam. Whats left in the distiller is honestly disgusting and you might gag the first couple of times, scales form from solids, chalk like stuff accumulates at the top of the scales, and the smell is killer too, look up videos or pictures of that stuff..

And thats all there is to it, the water in the storage container is ready to drink and most commonly has 0-5 TDS depending on your distillation unit and contamination of the water. If you're really anal about it you can distill the distilled water again but at that point theres not much sense in doing that. Some high quality units even have a heavy duty steel that will allow you to distill contaminated water from a pond in the street, rain water, snow etc.

Now if you've been following along you might say, "wait doesnt that remove all the minerals and good stuff from the water as well?", yeah it does. I wont argue if water with no minerals is bad to drink or not, as im not educated in that field, theres arguments on both sides. Most people find no difference drinking distilled water to tap water with a balanced diet. If you're nervous about it you can buy mineral infusions just for that, that can be added to your water to make it more "complete again". Some people also suggest himalayan salt, but im not sure about that one.

Bottled water is slightly better, in that water bottling plants will use reverse osmosis or some other process to remove all the impurities from the water and then add their own "secret sauce" of minerals to the water, depending on the brand so it always tastes the same no mater if you bought the same bottle of water in the USA or Europe. This is not a bad thing, the issue comes with the (most commonly) plastic bottles its in. Ever noticed the expiration date on a bottle of water? Its not for the water, its for the plastic bottle. Either way you're drinking a small amount of plastic as the bottle degrades over time.

Water can hold an incredible amount dissolved solids in it, thats why its often used to clean sterile rooms and laboratories because clean water will soak up all the filth, whereas tap water will mostly only push it around(if you've ever cleaned a floor you'll know). If you cook with distilled water you might find seasonings will be absorbed much faster, and the taste of the food is for me at least better.

Animals will also nearly always choose distilled water over tap water if given the chance, there's many articles and videos online of it.

All that is not to say you'll drop dead tomorrow if you dont start drinking distilled water, but something I strongly believe is that over time our bodies accumulate lots of garbage from the food and water we consume, which eventually manifests in disease.

If you have any other ideas, suggestions or you know something that I missed, please post about it. I know it was kinda long but i felt it was necessary to go into detail. Thank you for reading to the end!

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!

This would indeed be the ideal filtration for water systems, but also the most expensive, for the time being because electricity is very expensive. Basically with distillation you can purify the water and then add the necessary or desired minerals.

But do it at home🧐 ... you also make vegetables and meat and milk and bread ... and where does civilization go? Forward or backward?

Sunny said:
But do it at home🧐 ... you also make vegetables and meat and milk and bread ... and where does civilization go? Forward or backward?

I agree 100%, it's hardly ideal. And i'm all for supporting local business, bakeries, local farmers and such are amazing if you have access to them. Doing it all by yourself is a herculean feat and incredibly time consuming, so it's impractical if you have a job or SS duties like we do.

But most urban cities don't have access to that unfortunately, so most people are stuck with big supermarket chains and have to make the best with what they have. Hopefully that changes soon.

You did not include reverese osmosis with remineralization. I have such system and I would not have it any other way.

Henu the Great said:
You did not include reverse osmosis with remineralization. I have such a system and I would not have it any other way.

Yes, thank you. I have a countertop water distiller and it works for my needs. I looked into reverse osmosis units but they all seemed a bit exotic and I never looked further into it.

But perhaps if it's a standalone unit it could be great!

Powerofjustice said:
Yes, thank you. I have a countertop water distiller and it works for my needs. I looked into reverse osmosis units but they all seemed a bit exotic and I never looked further into it.

But perhaps if it's a standalone unit it could be great!
Incoming water connection is attached into the unit. Water flows through multiple filters and remineralizer. Clean water is stored in a tank and excess water comes out from another hose. Opening the tap drains the tank, and the filtering process begins again with new water entering in.

This is such an important topic, water goes into every part of the body, brain, organs. Water is the single most important resource that the body needs to properly function. When people drink water that is contaminated with undesirable minerals and chemicals, then over time, their cellular performance will be weakened, in some areas of the body more than others too. The skin is the biggest organ in the body. Its exposure to chemically treated water is to be avoided as well

So not only is it important to drink clean water, but it is equally if not more important to bathe or shower with clean water. The cheapest way to do this is to get a shower head with a built in filter, that has to get replaced every 3-6 months depending on how many people use it. Most municipalities also use some chlorine to disinfect the water. If you shower with unfiltered water at high heat, then the chlorine from the water could break down and potentially be carried by the shower water steam into your lungs.

A more expensive way but the most effective way to have clean water for bathing and drinking is to install a dedicated home water filter system that connects to all water systems in the house. It is probably a few thousand bucks but worth it if you can afford it. I still don't have this yet.

Pools with chlorine treated water are probably not great for your health. Salt water pools are way better.

If the distillation process is eliminating the good minerals, then maybe consider supplementing by juicing green leafy vegetables and other healthy fruits and vegetables in a juicer. The water in the fruit juice is extremely potent. You'd be surprised at how many minerals you can absorb. Only do organic juice or you will accumulate pesticides in your body. Don't go overboard obviously. Try to add variety because then you'll avoid accumulating the natural biotoxins that are contained in each individual fruit/vegetable

Sunny said:
This would indeed be the ideal filtration for water systems, but also the most expensive, for the time being because electricity is very expensive. Basically with distillation you can purify the water and then add the necessary or desired minerals.

There are also berkey water filters for electricity-free setups. Many have found this ideal for rainwater collection drinking, in the appropriate places of course.

Powerofjustice said:

TDS does not distinguish between pollutants. A grain of sand is much less damaging than xenoestrogens or other toxic chemicals, for example.

Anyway, the easiest way for most people here to filter their water is through a sink-based attachment. Don't forget to filter the water you shower in. For most people, this is hot water that you are letting diffuse into your skin and lungs.

On a large scale, you can get whole-house filtration systems for like $5,000, more or less.

With all this in mind, do not forget that we can improve our innate vitality, and ability to deal with ALL harmful health influences through our soul's Sun energy.

Specter said:
Sunny said:

There are also berkey water filters for electricity-free setups. Many have found this ideal for rainwater collection drinking, in the appropriate places of course.

I had a look, interesting.

Sunny said:
Specter said:
Sunny said:

Here in Hungary, the health authority has banned the marketing of four different Berkey models. Of course, there could be several reasons for this, but it's a good idea to be careful and do your research before you buy.

Henu the Great said:
You did not include reverese osmosis with remineralization. I have such system and I would not have it any other way.

I have read that reverse osmosis is the best solution. But distillation and osmosis are similar systems. In my home and financial situation, distillation is cheaper and easier.

Although the higher end model I just looked at is half my net wage. And if the distillation of 1 litre of water is roughly 1 kWh, the electricity bill is more expensive. But I can maybe afford that. I'm thinking of buying it in June.

Dark Lawyer said:
Sunny said:
Specter said:

Here in Hungary, the health authority has banned the marketing of four different Berkey models. Of course, there could be several reasons for this, but it's a good idea to be careful and do your research before you buy.

I just had a look, when I deal with this I will do in-depth research. Thanks for the warning.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=352220 time=1651995066 user_id=21286]
Powerofjustice said:

TDS does not distinguish between pollutants. A grain of sand is much less damaging than xenoestrogens or other toxic chemicals, for example.

Anyway, the easiest way for most people here to filter their water is through a sink-based attachment. Don't forget to filter the water you shower in. For most people, this is hot water that you are letting diffuse into your skin and lungs.

On a large scale, you can get whole-house filtration systems for like $5,000, more or less.

With all this in mind, do not forget that we can improve our innate vitality, and ability to deal with ALL harmful health influences through our soul's Sun energy.

It never even crossed my mind before about filtering shower water! Far out that's frustrating. All this time having nice long hot showers and it's most likely causing more harm than good. Thanks for the heads up. This also reminds me my filter for our drinking water needs changing :D

Have the bottle and condensation unit electroplated with gold on the internals. Steel, stainless steel and glass will leach toxic chemicals into your water.
There are companies that will do this service everywhere in the world.
Get as thick a layer as you can afford, this will reduce diffusion.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
Steel, stainless steel and glass will leach toxic chemicals into your water.

Glass does *not* take in any chemicals water and any other kind of crap.

If it did "pollute" then glass could not be used as containers for any kind of scientific experiment and the like.

I call total BS on this statement.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Glass does *not* take in any chemicals w
ater and any other kind of crap.

If it did "pollute" then glass could not be used as containers for any kind of scientific experiment and the like.

You sure want to wear me out huh?

https://www.siliconrepublic.com/innovation/toxins-drinking-glasses
https://annshippymd.com/dont-raise-glass-may-toxic/

I thought that you were on your period or something but now it looks like you are in love with me. You follow me everywhere and won't let go despite me rejecting you every time.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Glass does *not* take in any chemicals w
ater and any other kind of crap.

You sure want to wear me out huh?

https://www.siliconrepublic.com/innovation/toxins-drinking-glasses
https://annshippymd.com/dont-raise-glass-may-toxic/

I thought that you were on your period or something but now it looks like you are in love with me. You follow me everywhere and won't let go despite me rejecting you every time.

The websites you quoted are about painted glass only.

You made it sound like all glass was meant whereas it is not.
Also, the tests were inconclusive about it 'leeching' they only said that they found x and y in the paint that was used to color the glass. They did not report that they had also done a test with distilled water, let it sit for x period of time and then measured the before and after contents of said water.
Those articles weren't specifically about colored glass itself or the glass itself.

Therefore your earlier statement is still false.

Most glass that we use is made with aluminum, a toxic substance.
If it's toxic, why is it allowed in glass? If fluoride is toxic, why put it in the water? Because fuck the goyim. The jews are trying to poison us at every chance they get.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium_oxide#Glass
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass#Borosilicate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass#Aluminosilicate

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19568732/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6207901/
Chronic exposure of animals to aluminium is associated with behavioural, neuropathological and neurochemical changes. Among them, deficits of learning and behavioural functions are most evident. Some epidemiological studies have shown poor performance in cognitive tests and a higher abundance of neurological symptoms for workers occupationally exposed to aluminium.

Some of it is going to leach into the water, especially distilled water, through diffusion.
Solids are not really solid. They are made of atoms that are constantly moving.
If you put lead inside of a gold shell, sooner or later some of the lead will make it to the surface. This happens with all combinations of materials (yes even drugs and gunpowder, don't think you can hide them for long).

https://www.engineeringenotes.com/metallurgy/diffusion/diffusion-meaning-types-and-mechanisms-solids-metallurgy/41765
https://sciencing.com/calculate-diffusion-rate-6859552.html

The only way to stop diffusion is to cool something down to 0 K. The higher the temperature, the faster the diffusion.

At room temperature and pressure this process is slow. However, if you keep drinking from the same toxic glass over a long period of time, you will get exposed to a lot of toxic stuff.

So why did I mention gold electroplating?
Because gold is not toxic and is not reactive.
Because gold is very dense and its atoms are slow. It's very hard to diffuse things through it.
Because gold is an investment. You can separate gold from steel at a future date.
Because gold bars were confiscated in the past. It's risky to keep gold as gold bars.
Because it's not easy to move large amounts of gold through borders. However, an internally gold plated steel bottle? No problem. Since it isn't reactive, dogs can't sniff it.

I use pure copper water bottles and maifan stones to keep drinking water as clean as we can afford, while also remineralising the water. I keep a couple of the maifan stones in large glass jars with water, and let it sit for a couple hours, then transfer the water into the copper bottles, and refill the jars, so we have continuous clean water throughout the day. I believe the stone can remove fluoride and other things from the water, while also adding back in good things that tend to be missing from tap water.

The water, to me, tastes very fresh (almost like spring water) after doing this compared to tap water.

When I was using normal tap water to water my plants, many of them died over time. At first, I thought it was because I was over watering them, but ever since using copper bottles and the stones, my plants have become really healthy. One plant that seemed like it was on its last legs started sprouting back after changing to using these things.

Mastermind said:
tabby said:

https://www.healthline.com/health/copper-toxicity#Healthy-and-unhealthy-copper-levels

Have your blood tested for copper levels. It's toxic over 140 mcg/dL .

Thank you for the information. I didn't recognize you for a moment there, you changed your name.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back