Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it safe Practising other types of magick not of JoS

Curious666

So is it okay if one practices magick that is not necessarily of JoS but of the left hand path.
Examples are Vodoo, The famous romanian magick (i.e the famous witches from romania); by the way witchcraft is a big deal in Romania, Traditional witchcraft such as celtic witchcraft ect...

And list goes on and on. As long as it doesnt involve the Abrahamic Religions. Is this safe? Or as a JoS the only Magick we are meant to practise is only JoS magick?

Is everything else influenced by the Jews hence not safe?

There is more witchcraft that isn't specifically on the JoS. HPS Maxine recommended some books, by Paul Huson and Marian Green, for example. And there is other witchcraft which is definitely of Satan, as the JoS expands this will be made aware of.

Just avoid anything that is of the enemy, and when in doubt, you can ask specifics here.

Curious666 said:
So is it okay if one practices magick that is not necessarily of JoS but of the left hand path.
Examples are Vodoo, The famous romanian magick (i.e the famous witches from romania); by the way witchcraft is a big deal in Romania, Traditional witchcraft such as celtic witchcraft ect...

And list goes on and on. As long as it doesnt involve the Abrahamic Religions. Is this safe? Or as a JoS the only Magick we are meant to practise is only JoS magick?

While there might be useful practices that don't neccesarily come from JoS, like Falun Gong, Qi Qong, different types of oriental yoga, some basic meditations of Franz Bardon from his books etc, what you mentionned are practices that mix christianity with spirituality, which not only that are useless for us but might be even dangerous and might open doors for establishing contact with enermy entities. Most Romanian whitchcraft practicers are christians. The JoS meditations are meant to empower and advance the soul, while this sort of christianized withcraft and voodoo practices are more meant to curse other people or allow you to enforce your will on them, things which don't really advance your soul in any way.

It really depends some actually is really useful. It's possible to find info on things that just haven't been bought up much here if you need it or are not on the site. Also with astrology if you want more depth you should check as many sources as possible and kind of put things together in your mind. Once you do this you will be able to easily spot what is nonsense for the most part (hint just to give an example of what I am talking about: cafe astrology white washes almost everything that can actually be bad or very bad for example giving it a meaning that is only positive this isn't helpful)

You can do this. Traditional general pagan practices also are not wrong. If you like something not celebrated by everyone here from your ancestors that's ok.

What is not ok is enemy stuff or mixing xtianity or strange mantras you didn't look up or are not clear in with things. All these kinds of things be careful with. If you want to experiment with mantras not on here the safe thing to do is wait till your open enough to read the energy from the first vibration try it wait a bit try to read the energy and then if it doesn't feel right use the sun a bunch of times to cleanse it and avoid mantra.

Also if you don't understand it at all best to stay away. I made the mistake of using stuff that I could not understand an infiltrator gave me later on I found out it was a curse and I was cursing myself from an advanced member on the group when I finally posted what he had me do and say and asked what it meant (he had told me it's supposed to be secret and don't post it on the boards)

Just be careful and your fine.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=349658 time=1651398365 user_id=57]
There is more witchcraft that isn't specifically on the JoS. HPS Maxine recommended some books, by Paul Huson and Marian Green, for example. And there is other witchcraft which is definitely of Satan, as the JoS expands this will be made aware of.

Just avoid anything that is of the enemy, and when in doubt, you can ask specifics here.

Thanks

The Alchemist7 said:
Curious666 said:

While there might be useful practices that don't neccesarily come from JoS, like Falun Gong, Qi Qong, different types of oriental yoga, some basic meditations of Franz Bardon from his books etc, what you mentionned are practices that mix christianity with spirituality, which not only that are useless for us but might be even dangerous and might open doors for establishing contact with enermy entities. Most Romanian whitchcraft practicers are christians. The JoS meditations are meant to empower and advance the soul, while this sort of christianized withcraft and voodoo practices are more meant to curse other people or allow you to enforce your will on them, things which don't really advance your soul in any way.

Thanks

slyscorpion said:
It really depends some actually is really useful. It's possible to find info on things that just haven't been bought up much here if you need it or are not on the site. Also with astrology if you want more depth you should check as many sources as possible and kind of put things together in your mind. Once you do this you will be able to easily spot what is nonsense for the most part (hint just to give an example of what I am talking about: cafe astrology white washes almost everything that can actually be bad or very bad for example giving it a meaning that is only positive this isn't helpful)

You can do this. Traditional general pagan practices also are not wrong. If you like something not celebrated by everyone here from your ancestors that's ok.

What is not ok is enemy stuff or mixing xtianity or strange mantras you didn't look up or are not clear in with things. All these kinds of things be careful with. If you want to experiment with mantras not on here the safe thing to do is wait till your open enough to read the energy from the first vibration try it wait a bit try to read the energy and then if it doesn't feel right use the sun a bunch of times to cleanse it and avoid mantra.

Also if you don't understand it at all best to stay away. I made the mistake of using stuff that I could not understand an infiltrator gave me later on I found out it was a curse and I was cursing myself from an advanced member on the group when I finally posted what he had me do and say and asked what it meant (he had told me it's supposed to be secret and don't post it on the boards)

Just be careful and your fine.

Thanks for the warning.

Most witches in Romania came from gypsy (jewish) families. They curse using Satan's name, then bless using Jewsus name. Their form of witchcraft is 100% corrupted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back