Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are 108 repetitions bad ?

Antichrist

Hello there!

In one of Lydia's post it was written that it's better not to use 108 repetitions. Why is that so? What number should I use instead?

Thanks in advance
Hail Satan!

Due to the overwhelming use of 108 in hinduism and new-age, I always suspected something wasn't so good about it. HPS Maxine wrote a sermon some years ago, confirming that it is not the best number to use. It isn't necessarily bad, just not the best.

Instead, you can go with 100, a solid number of strength. 111 for workings that tie in with the Sun, such as using a solar mantra, as 111 is a number of the Sun.

There are other great numbers to use, but those ones are the nearest to 108, so if you are used to 108 but want a different number, you can try one of those.

However, if 108 works perfectly for you, then keep with it.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=349656 time=1651398160 user_id=57]
Due to the overwhelming use of 108 in hinduism and new-age, I always suspected something wasn't so good about it. HPS Maxine wrote a sermon some years ago, confirming that it is not the best number to use. It isn't necessarily bad, just not the best.

Instead, you can go with 100, a solid number of strength. 111 for workings that tie in with the Sun, such as using a solar mantra, as 111 is a number of the Sun.

There are other great numbers to use, but those ones are the nearest to 108, so if you are used to 108 but want a different number, you can try one of those.

I always use the solar number 111 for stuff. Since it's so close to 108 it isn't that much of a difference.

108 since it's a Saturn number may be good in cleansing or detaching though or anything related to Saturn. I think it's fine to use for this.

slyscorpion said:
Lydia [JG said:

I always use the solar number 111 for stuff. Since it's so close to 108 it isn't that much of a difference.

108 since it's a Saturn number may be good in cleansing or detaching though or anything related to Saturn. I think it's fine to use for this.

What number is the best for freeing the soul with the rune Uruz ?

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
Lydia [JG said:

Either probably will work for this too be honest or 99 is another good one about endings the number 9.

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
Lydia [JG said:

111x vibrations and use 9x affirmations. That will work wonders!

99 would be a bad number to use. It is incomplete and not solid. 100 is one of the most solid and stable numbers so that would be very good to use. 111 is also very good because it is connected to the Sun, which is related to Uruz energy.

108 is a good number, but the real number is 216. 108 is only half. The 108 beads would be done in both directions to make 216 total. 108 by itself is not perfectly stable so it is not the best to use for short works. But if you do the work for more than 40 days, this would make it stable and permanent so then there would be no problem from using 108.

I recommend to use 100 for this, but only if you are certain that you are comfortable with that high of a number. If anything feels wrong or feels like too much, you have to stop and do less. Doing too much would cause a very common injury where it fries people and makes it difficult to feel or handle any energy for a while until they are healed from it. And also causes weakness and tiredness.

Lydia [JG said:

Wasn't 108 later "acquitted" to some degree by Cobra, in mentioning that it's decent to use for things you do long-term? It's also the number of the repetitions for most movements in Kundalini Yoga.

Saturn's image has been uplifted quite a lot among us especially this year, compared to the past where we still appreciated its positive qualities but also mostly just saw it as where we got our asses kicked, as per HPS Maxine's wording.

I see 216 mentioned here and Clergy also backed this up. But then, would 216 instead of 108 as a peak repetition number be desirable in things like Kundalini Yoga as well?

OuroborphicMystery said:
Wasn't 108 later "acquitted" to some degree by Cobra, in mentioning that it's decent to use for things you do long-term? It's also the number of the repetitions for most movements in Kundalini Yoga.

Saturn's image has been uplifted quite a lot among us especially this year, compared to the past where we still appreciated its positive qualities but also mostly just saw it as where we got our asses kicked, as per HPS Maxine's wording.

I see 216 mentioned here and Clergy also backed this up. But then, would 216 instead of 108 as a peak repetition number be desirable in things like Kundalini Yoga as well?

Yes, but there can still be better numbers than 108.

As for KY, I brought the reps up to match with the Sun. 108's -> 111's, 26's -> 36's. The first time I did this (the idea just "popped" into my head) my back felt like gold.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=381865 time=1660734031 user_id=57]

As for KY, I brought the reps up to match with the Sun. 108's -> 111's, 26's -> 36's. The first time I did this (the idea just "popped" into my head) my back felt like gold.

Interesting, thanks. I had thought about this before but was unsure.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=382034 time=1660821413 user_id=21286]
Lydia [JG said:

Interesting, thanks. I had thought about this before but was unsure.
I emailed HPS Maxine about it (this was about 4 years ago I think) and she thanked me, so it could be legit. She didn't write anything more though.

Lydia [JG said:
OuroborphicMystery said:

You've no idea what a big relief this is for me. The same idea also occurred to me, I think around the same time and manner it did to you (not sure about the exact specifics but it was back when HPS Maxine first wrote about the "numbers of the Sun" in relation to the Kabbalistic Square of the Sun; 36, 111, 74 and all, you know which one) and not only did I change up the numbers for myself, I also suggested no small number of SS to do the same - even though I made sure to keep the original instructions intact and underlined my suggestions to be just that, suggestions.

Later on, after 108 got its image cleared to some degree and some conversations with a few SS siblings, I was under the impression that I did messed up bad by offering different repetitions, but the confirmation from an adept yogi like you really clears things up. I'd even gone back to the 108/26, but it seems I can go back up again!

Thanks, Guardian Sister. This clears up my conscience and soon, it shall clear my nadis!

OuroborphicMystery said:
Lydia [JG said:

You've no idea what a big relief this is for me. The same idea also occurred to me, I think around the same time and manner it did to you (not sure about the exact specifics but it was back when HPS Maxine first wrote about the "numbers of the Sun" in relation to the Kabbalistic Square of the Sun; 36, 111, 74 and all, you know which one) and not only did I change up the numbers for myself, I also suggested no small number of SS to do the same - even though I made sure to keep the original instructions intact and underlined my suggestions to be just that, suggestions.

Later on, after 108 got its image cleared to some degree and some conversations with a few SS siblings, I was under the impression that I did messed up bad by offering different repetitions, but the confirmation from an adept yogi like you really clears things up. I'd even gone back to the 108/26, but it seems I can go back up again!

Thanks, Guardian Sister. This clears up my conscience and soon, it shall clear my nadis!

I'm glad to help! :)

Lydia [JG said:
OuroborphicMystery said:

Why did you use 36 instead of 26?

Serbon said:
Lydia [JG said:

36 is a number of the Sun. What is 26? I don't know if it is a power number at all.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=395539 time=1666768757 user_id=57]
Serbon said:
Lydia [JG said:

36 is a number of the Sun. What is 26? I don't know if it is a power number at all.
Hm, the Kundalini PDF says there are 26 vertebrae. But this is inaccurate. I will ask HPC about this, we have planned to update the Kundalini Yoga PDF anyways

Serbon said:
Lydia [JG said:
Serbon said:

Hm, the Kundalini PDF says there are 26 vertebrae. But this is inaccurate. I will ask HPC about this, we have planned to update the Kundalini Yoga PDF anyways

It is correct there are 26 human vertebra, 24 separated by cartilage + the sacrum and the coccyx. KY yoga considers the last two as vertebra as well.

However, even then, what is the point of this?

KY is a spiritual practice. Therefore spiritual power numbers should be used.

KY is also a practice which works best in conjunction with solar energies, therefore power numbers related to the sun are naturally perfectly suitable for this.

What makes you think otherwise?

VoiceofEnki said:
Serbon said:
Lydia [JG said:

It is correct there are 26 human vertebra, 24 separated by cartilage + the sacrum and the coccyx. KY yoga considers the last two as vertebra as well.

However, even then, what is the point of this?

KY is a spiritual practice. Therefore spiritual power numbers should be used.

KY is also a practice which works best in conjunction with solar energies, therefore power numbers related to the sun are naturally perfectly suitable for this.

What makes you think otherwise?
There are 33 vertebrae, not 26.

I didn't say 26 is better than 36, I was just asking why 36 is a better number to use

Serbon said:
Lydia [JG said:
Serbon said:

I've already brought this up to HPS Maxine and HP Cobra 5 years ago.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=395934 time=1666937114 user_id=57]
Serbon said:
Lydia [JG said:

What did Maxine say?

26 is a number of mercury as well as 64 or 260 are excellent, 64 is for the average jobs of Mercury while 260 is excellent for heavy jobs regarding the business and domains of Mercury and represents the physical manifestation of Mercury in numerology, they are good numbers depending on the individual energy management to amplify the intellect, fortify the mind, increase mental health related to Mercury in particular.

Serbon said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=395934 time=1666937114 user_id=57]
Serbon said:
What did Maxine say?

She thanked me, it was a very short reply. I had hoped she would give some insight or anything, but she was very busy those years.

fuoco blu 666 said:
26 is a number of mercury as well as 64 or 260 are excellent, 64 is for the average jobs of Mercury while 260 is excellent for heavy jobs regarding the business and domains of Mercury and represents the physical manifestation of Mercury in numerology, they are good numbers depending on the individual energy management to amplify the intellect, fortify the mind, increase mental health related to Mercury in particular.

Could you provide a source regarding those numbers other than 64? Did you derive them from the Square?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back