Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why We Shouldn't Give Up - Some tips for newbies/people struggling

Reed

This is my personal experience, so it can not be applied to everyone. But some tips can really help

I opened JoS for the first time, when i was 14-15 y/o. I was a brainwashed christian and so I was scared. I knew this site from a girl who came out as Satanist, which told me about JoS. For years, i just have been sort of anti-christian. But i was always checking the site in someway.

Until... one year later. Yes, right one year later - while i was living in an horrible situation... I found a Satanism group. This group, was following JoS [Please, don't join ANY group out of here, it's just for explaining my experience. the forum is the only safe environment for Satanism]. So, they were helping new members included me. I started meditating and, I also did a thing that i think has been the key:

the 31 january, i got prepared to do at 00:00 positive affirmations with a candle turned on. I started saying positive affirmations for the year that was coming. And then, I started becoming closer and closer to Satanism. It still hasn't been a good year in regard to my mental health, since i'm fixing all the things only now, as i can. But most of the bad things i was living, went away. I always was seeking for Satan in someway. In this year, I started knowing different Satanists people irl. I also knew a neighbour friend who has Astarte/Inanna as a Guardian, right like me. and he became a spiritual brother to me. Now, I'm SS since three years. But in these three years, i found balance just in this year. Not completely, but I explain how I did it:

Progresses:

You are divine

- I started appreciating myself more. Unfortunately, i am so vulnerable with people I love, and i'm setting boundaries with this. I started hating people who hurted me, instead of just punishing myself. I started to think that it wasn't my fault, but instead - they weren't the right people for me. But also, I also took responsibility for this. Because yes, I still feel guilty to myself for letting some people hurt me. So, set your boundaries. That's okay to have boundaries, don't apologize for this. You need to survive and do things for your own well-being and inner peace, when it is needed. Once Maxine said that the negative thinking can open the doors to victim mentality. I confirm, that's really true. With victim mentality i mean always living as a victim. Your feelings are valid, that's not what i'm talking about. But we should do our best to not let them control us.

Changing mindset

- I removed the toxic mindset of "only doing meditation will fix yourself". Meditation literally heals people. But at the same time, i was like doing meditation for everything. I wasn't like, doing shadow work/self-work. I mean: I was doing spiritual workings for being more constant. But the key only was: I had to take a decision: "Do you want to continue being inconsistent or do you want to achieve your most important goal?". Sometimes it is just a matter by changing your mindset, without even a specific spiritual working. For example: Chakras need to be balanced even with physical world. the blockages are removed by understanding them and working on them. I was doing only meditation, without any sort of physical activity. Yoga, Tai Chi and other spiritual disciplines are literally necessary for chakras' and aura's well-being.

- Yoga healed my back issues. I was literally sitting and playing videogames or listening to music. Or simply not doing any sort of physical activity. I was so unflexible. with time, Yoga literally healed my back. I wasn't even able to sit cross-legged. With experience, I understood how powerful and divine Yoga is. Especially Hatha Yoga for flexibility.

- Satan loves you:

Abandonment issues/fear. Projecting it towards Satan and the Guardian. With time, you will understand that Satan and your Guardian can't leave you. They will send you signs when it will be necessary. I found this really reliefing. Satan always is here for you. You can contact Him visualizing His sigil, He will hear what you have to say. Same for your Guardian. If you don't know your Guardian, you can ask to Satan or simply let time flow. The Guardian already knows you, and they will show themselves when it will be best for you, based on experience. But also feeling a spiritual connection towards a God/Goddess, can be a sign. Even messages on the forum can literally be divine signs. Keep advancing in case. Satan and your Guardian notice this. We are here for helping each other.

- I don't want to become physically older. I find being physically older literally the Death itself. I would rather die young than becoming older and without a reason like advancing spiritually. This literally pushes me to advance more than everything.

Write all the spiritual signs (also your weaknesses, meditation experiences, positive aspects of you etc..) on an agenda.

- Especially spiritual experiences. YES, YOU MIGHT FORGET THEM. I learnt that i forgot some experiences i had, but fortunately i have them written on the agenda. It can seem like "nah, it happened so i remember it" but no really. You can forget them with months and years.

- For people who are still struggling today and struggle to be constant: I suggest to do Hatha Yoga in the evening after two/three hours you had dinner. So then you prepare yourself to sleep, if you have to wake up early. You can do meditations in the morning and then decide when to do Yoga during the day. It can help you so much with sleeping and you will feel the benefits from it. Also, I noticed that taking melatonin first of doing yoga, helped me to make my body less stressed and consequentially, to do poses in a more relaxed and flexible way.

Cultivate yourself

- Don't be so much harsh with yourself. If you're new, do things calmly. Don't push yourself too far for now. If you're not new, but have limits, do what you can. This isn't a competition. You are advancing more for yourself and for making the Gods proud of you. And if you do what you can, you already are doing good. Follow your nature.

Don't listen to "Satanists" outside of JoS

- They literally will tell you "JOS IS NAZI!11" without even arguing. Notice how many of them don't even know how to do a basic meditation. You can even be apolitical, as long as you don't follow things like anarchy, communism etc... Remember that the Joy of Satan is the most large place of knowledge that exists. the Joy of Satan is the House of the Gods. Just value your experience all in all. Experience is what matters here.

I hope these tips can be useful and hope that everyone is doing good.. ^^

Reed said:

Very good, I am happy for your progress.
But I was thinking, the mentality of dying young is rubbish, if you keep fit with meditation, yoga and a healthy lifestyle, you can be a vibrant person even in your eighties.

Keep in mind that in twenty years the world will be radically different and you probably won't even get to be old because you will already be immortal (this is hypothetical).

I have also heard of people living to be over 130 years old, so for a SS this should be easily achievable, after all you started your journey at a young age.

To have the mentality of wanting to die young is a block and is a reflection of the degeneration of society, this if not changed will be an obstacle for you.

Even if you become old, you can use all your time to improve your karma and remove the dross, or even to be a guide for younger SS.
In this way the next life will be better.

I don't see any reason to waste a part of your life, which brings with it so many opportunities and so much potential.
Even in modern society the elderly are discarded, there are no longer the wise old men or the wise man of the family, they still have a role as the preserver of the traditions of the people, but it is all deeply corrupted by xianity.

Reed said:
This is my personal experience, so it can not be applied to everyone. But some tips can really help

I opened JoS for the first time, when i was 14-15 y/o. I was a brainwashed christian and so I was scared. I knew this site from a girl who came out as Satanist, which told me about JoS. For years, i just have been sort of anti-christian. But i was always checking the site in someway.

Until... one year later. Yes, right one year later - while i was living in an horrible situation... I found a Satanism group. This group, was following JoS [Please, don't join ANY group out of here, it's just for explaining my experience. the forum is the only safe environment for Satanism]. So, they were helping new members included me. I started meditating and, I also did a thing that i think has been the key:

the 31 january, i got prepared to do at 00:00 positive affirmations with a candle turned on. I started saying positive affirmations for the year that was coming. And then, I started becoming closer and closer to Satanism. It still hasn't been a good year in regard to my mental health, since i'm fixing all the things only now, as i can. But most of the bad things i was living, went away. I always was seeking for Satan in someway. In this year, I started knowing different Satanists people irl. I also knew a neighbour friend who has Astarte/Inanna as a Guardian, right like me. and he became a spiritual brother to me. Now, I'm SS since three years. But in these three years, i found balance just in this year. Not completely, but I explain how I did it:

Progresses:

You are divine

- I started appreciating myself more. Unfortunately, i am so vulnerable with people I love, and i'm setting boundaries with this. I started hating people who hurted me, instead of just punishing myself. I started to think that it wasn't my fault, but instead - they weren't the right people for me. But also, I also took responsibility for this. Because yes, I still feel guilty to myself for letting some people hurt me. So, set your boundaries. That's okay to have boundaries, don't apologize for this. You need to survive and do things for your own well-being and inner peace, when it is needed. Once Maxine said that the negative thinking can open the doors to victim mentality. I confirm, that's really true. With victim mentality i mean always living as a victim. Your feelings are valid, that's not what i'm talking about. But we should do our best to not let them control us.

Changing mindset

- I removed the toxic mindset of "only doing meditation will fix yourself". Meditation literally heals people. But at the same time, i was like doing meditation for everything. I wasn't like, doing shadow work/self-work. I mean: I was doing spiritual workings for being more constant. But the key only was: I had to take a decision: "Do you want to continue being inconsistent or do you want to achieve your most important goal?". Sometimes it is just a matter by changing your mindset, without even a specific spiritual working. For example: Chakras need to be balanced even with physical world. the blockages are removed by understanding them and working on them. I was doing only meditation, without any sort of physical activity. Yoga, Tai Chi and other spiritual disciplines are literally necessary for chakras' and aura's well-being.

- Yoga healed my back issues. I was literally sitting and playing videogames or listening to music. Or simply not doing any sort of physical activity. I was so unflexible. with time, Yoga literally healed my back. I wasn't even able to sit cross-legged. With experience, I understood how powerful and divine Yoga is. Especially Hatha Yoga for flexibility.

- Satan loves you:

Abandonment issues/fear. Projecting it towards Satan and the Guardian. With time, you will understand that Satan and your Guardian can't leave you. They will send you signs when it will be necessary. I found this really reliefing. Satan always is here for you. You can contact Him visualizing His sigil, He will hear what you have to say. Same for your Guardian. If you don't know your Guardian, you can ask to Satan or simply let time flow. The Guardian already knows you, and they will show themselves when it will be best for you, based on experience. But also feeling a spiritual connection towards a God/Goddess, can be a sign. Even messages on the forum can literally be divine signs. Keep advancing in case. Satan and your Guardian notice this. We are here for helping each other.

- I don't want to become physically older. I find being physically older literally the Death itself. I would rather die young than becoming older and without a reason like advancing spiritually. This literally pushes me to advance more than everything.

Write all the spiritual signs (also your weaknesses, meditation experiences, positive aspects of you etc..) on an agenda.

- Especially spiritual experiences. YES, YOU MIGHT FORGET THEM. I learnt that i forgot some experiences i had, but fortunately i have them written on the agenda. It can seem like "nah, it happened so i remember it" but no really. You can forget them with months and years.

- For people who are still struggling today and struggle to be constant: I suggest to do Hatha Yoga in the evening after two/three hours you had dinner. So then you prepare yourself to sleep, if you have to wake up early. You can do meditations in the morning and then decide when to do Yoga during the day. It can help you so much with sleeping and you will feel the benefits from it. Also, I noticed that taking melatonin first of doing yoga, helped me to make my body less stressed and consequentially, to do poses in a more relaxed and flexible way.

Cultivate yourself

- Don't be so much harsh with yourself. If you're new, do things calmly. Don't push yourself too far for now. If you're not new, but have limits, do what you can. This isn't a competition. You are advancing more for yourself and for making the Gods proud of you. And if you do what you can, you already are doing good. Follow your nature.

Don't listen to "Satanists" outside of JoS

- They literally will tell you "JOS IS NAZI!11" without even arguing. Notice how many of them don't even know how to do a basic meditation. You can even be apolitical, as long as you don't follow things like anarchy, communism etc... Remember that the Joy of Satan is the most large place of knowledge that exists. the Joy of Satan is the House of the Gods. Just value your experience all in all. Experience is what matters here.

I hope these tips can be useful and hope that everyone is doing good.. ^^

Nice and honest writing.

Another reason to not give up is that if you do , you're going to get slaughtered by the New World Order and it's various machinations. Understand and have this at the back of your head -

"If i don't keep moving forward ,the New World Order is going to catch up to me and literally enslave and then kill me."

You are fighting for your freedom at all times, remember that.
georgia-guidestones-top-commandments.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back