Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Сan I restart a deep chakra cleaning cycle immediately after I have completed it?

Antichrist

Hello there!

I started a deep chakra cleaning cycle on the 2nd of April ( on Saturday afternoon) and finished it on the 29th of April ( Friday). Can I start it over on the 30 th of April ( Saturday ) ?

Thanks in advance
Hail Satan!

Nero said:
Hello there!

I started a deep chakra cleaning cycle on the 2nd of April ( on Saturday afternoon) and finished it on the 29th of April ( Friday). Can I start it over on the 30 th of April ( Saturday ) ?

Thanks in advance
Hail Satan!

If you feel you need to start again, do it. It won't be a problem.

I think the only issue would be to not drain your soul out of energy. This kind of workings can consume a lot of energy, but it deppends from person to person

Nero said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance
Hail Satan!
If you finished on 29 and then start again on 30, it wouldn't count like you finished it if you do exactly the same meditation because there is no break in between the cycles. If you do the same meditation is like you continue the cycle but if you will do a different meditation then that would count as a new cycle. However if you carry on for another 28 days it would mean you do a 56 day cycle which is probably even better.

The Alchemist7 said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance
Hail Satan!
If you finished on 29 and then start again on 30, it wouldn't count like you finished it if you do exactly the same meditation because there is no break in between the cycles. If you do the same meditation is like you continue the cycle but if you will do a different meditation then that would count as a new cycle. However if you carry on for another 28 days it would mean you do a 56 day cycle which is probably even better.
As far as I know this cycle should be max 28 days, no more than this, so doing double would not be good but it should be asked to Hoodedcobra.

Nero said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance
Hail Satan!

It takes 2 days of NOT doing the same working to "end" the working.(thanks to lydia for this). Workings skipped for 1 day then done the next day twice bridges the energies. So, it wouldnt count as another working but will be included in same working.

As alchemist stated do it for 56 its even better.

luis said:
As far as I know this cycle should be max 28 days, no more than this, so doing double would not be good but it should be asked to Hoodedcobra.
I am thinking a multiple of 28 like 56 would be alright. The cleaning is still being done though but you are right this should be clarified by Lydia or HP Cobra

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back