Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feedback on HPS Maxine's formula for sight healing

The Alchemist7 [JG]

This is her post
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=900

I bought all the ingredients she mentionned in the post and drank a smoothie with them everyday for 30 days containing the indicated dosage for each ingredient mentionned in the post. I am posting this in case others would be interested as well.

Some points to note before beginning:
- My sight was not as bad to the point that I would need to wear glasses all the time (I stopped wearing them completely about 8-10 years ago) but was bad enough that I would fail a basic Snellen Chart test (the one with the letters getting smaller and smaller). I see fairly clear most of the time but I would struggle with far distanced letters (myopia but only applies to letters and writings and not to objects).

- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are part of the same ingredient so I didn't buy them separately. Probably that's the reason why HPS Maxine wrote Zeaxanthin right below Lutein and both have same dosage.

- On Vitamin C 1 - 3,000 mg I couldn't find 3000 mg pills so I was taking 3 x 1000 mg per day

- I finished the 30 day cycle somewhere towards end of March, so I allowed more time for observations

- I never had diarrhea but I did have green stool obviously from the Chlorophyll which has a very strong green colour

How did it affect my sight?

I haven't noticed any improvement while doing the cycle but I did notice it happening about a few days after I finished. I was seeing clealer most of the time and see distanced details that I wouldn't normally see before the cycle. I haven't done an eye test but I could easily see a car number plate from about 25 meters away and probably more.

Were the effects long term?

Unfortunately no. As far as I can tell my sight returned to the previous state before starting the cycle. I have two theories for this:
- The ingredients do have a fast and noticeable impact but is not s longterm impact unless I keep taking them daily over time
- The ingredients would have had a longterm effects but my habbits that affect my sight would have negatively affected the action of the supplements.

I wanted to mention here. As far as I can tell one cannot heal their sight if they have bad habbits they do all the time without even realizing and that affect their sight. I think the worst habbit of them all is looking for prolonged time and too close at the smartphone screen. I mean specificially the smartphone screen. I think the TV or computer/laptop screen is still harmful but not as bad as the smartphone screen. I can stay 8 hours or more in front of the laptop and have the eyes a bit tired but if I stay 1 hour looking only on my phone and too close I would have blurred vision for 30 minutes or more. People look too close into their phones without even realizing and most of the time even if you want to keep a bigger distance between the screen and the eyes you would probably come across something that will make you bring your phone closer without noticing.

The worst moment to look into the phone for long time is in the morning when one is waking up. The eyes that are somewhat `rested` or `fresh` after a night of sleep would be put under strain by bringing a harmful screen in front of them, and doing this repeatedly every morning can damage the sight on longterm. The most ideal would be either to give up on smartphones completely, which nowadays is arguably impossible, or have a phone that is specifically designed to protect your sight, which same is arguably non-existent and these `eye protection screen covers` are useless in my opinion. What is possible though is to either limit the use of a mobile as much as possible, either manage to keep it as far as possible from the eyes while using it.

How was the smoothie?

Because I did not have time to make my own, I bought already made smoothie from the supermarket. However the key point here is that I bought a smoothie that is 100% made of fruits, without any water or concentrates or any other artificial elements in it.
The amount of smoothie I was consuming was 250 ml a day, or a bottle of 3/4 litres would suffice me for 3 days. Honestly mixing the smoothie with the Liquid Chlorophyll and the Nutritional Yeast Flakes gives it a quite bad taste especially if you mix the chlorophyll in the whole glass. However if you want to make your own juice it might not be too bad if you'rd mix the Chrolophyll in the blender in the same time you add the fruits and not after you blended them but otherwise I don't find it really easy to drink. I used mint Chlorophyll from Nature's Way as HPS Maxine indicated but I guess it doesn't go well along with some fruits or smoothies.

How much did everything cost?

I will write in US dollars but you can easily to a conversion in your currency online. I spent about $154 for the ingredients and about $23 on the smoothie supply for a mounth, which is about $177 in total. Since I was putting 3 tablespoons of chlorophyll and Yeast Flakes (HPS Maxine indicated between 2-4 on both), I needed 2 botles of 0.5 litres of Chlorophyll and two bags of 200 gr of yeast flakes for one full month. I used graded/marked spoons so the quantities were precise. I still remained with some of the supplements which came in bigger doses.

I would say as a final word I definitely recommend it if you can in the same time keep the phone away from your eyes, use it as less as possible and generally be mindful about your sight in your activities. I think this formula is a great start in healing your vision but might not have a permament impact as 30 days is a rather small period of time. If you need to know anything else just reply here.

You Should Try Trataka yoga.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63693&hilit=trataka

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46945&hilit=trataka

Exercícios para os olhos : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=andrei.brusentcov.eye_exercises.free&hl=pt_BR&gl=US

Exercícios e Treinamentos de Olho - Eye Care Plus : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eyeexamtest.eyecareplus&hl=pt_BR&gl=US

The Art of Cosmic Vision: Practices for Improving Your Eyesight : https://pt.br1lib.org/book/2285466/c3c51c

Tatiana Gebrael Capanema - English : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwxzIkbmafAy-UkzDW6faQ/videos

The Alchemist7 said:

In short, her formula creates liver blood (which nourishes the eyes).

Yet, other influences on the eyes, like what you use them for (most people do short-distance work), also alter how they operate. The website endmyopia.org goes into more detail.

I forgot to add, a side effect that I noticed is that the sleep quality increased noticeably.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=349327 time=1651300992 user_id=21286]

Thanks for the links and suggestions. I will be reading them when having the opportunity.
@Blitzkreig I read before the liver is to an extent responsible for the sight allthough I think merely having a healthy liver is not enough for fully healthy eyes.

The Alchemist7 said:
This is her post
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=900

I bought all the ingredients she mentionned in the post and drank a smoothie with them everyday for 30 days containing the indicated dosage for each ingredient mentionned in the post. I am posting this in case others would be interested as well.

Some points to note before beginning:
- My sight was not as bad to the point that I would need to wear glasses all the time (I stopped wearing them completely about 8-10 years ago) but was bad enough that I would fail a basic Snellen Chart test (the one with the letters getting smaller and smaller). I see fairly clear most of the time but I would struggle with far distanced letters (myopia but only applies to letters and writings and not to objects).

- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are part of the same ingredient so I didn't buy them separately. Probably that's the reason why HPS Maxine wrote Zeaxanthin right below Lutein and both have same dosage.

- On Vitamin C 1 - 3,000 mg I couldn't find 3000 mg pills so I was taking 3 x 1000 mg per day

- I finished the 30 day cycle somewhere towards end of March, so I allowed more time for observations

- I never had diarrhea but I did have green stool obviously from the Chlorophyll which has a very strong green colour

How did it affect my sight?

I haven't noticed any improvement while doing the cycle but I did notice it happening about a few days after I finished. I was seeing clealer most of the time and see distanced details that I wouldn't normally see before the cycle. I haven't done an eye test but I could easily see a car number plate from about 25 meters away and probably more.

Were the effects long term?

Unfortunately no. As far as I can tell my sight returned to the previous state before starting the cycle. I have two theories for this:
- The ingredients do have a fast and noticeable impact but is not s longterm impact unless I keep taking them daily over time
- The ingredients would have had a longterm effects but my habbits that affect my sight would have negatively affected the action of the supplements.

I wanted to mention here. As far as I can tell one cannot heal their sight if they have bad habbits they do all the time without even realizing and that affect their sight. I think the worst habbit of them all is looking for prolonged time and too close at the smartphone screen. I mean specificially the smartphone screen. I think the TV or computer/laptop screen is still harmful but not as bad as the smartphone screen. I can stay 8 hours or more in front of the laptop and have the eyes a bit tired but if I stay 1 hour looking only on my phone and too close I would have blurred vision for 30 minutes or more. People look too close into their phones without even realizing and most of the time even if you want to keep a bigger distance between the screen and the eyes you would probably come across something that will make you bring your phone closer without noticing.

The worst moment to look into the phone for long time is in the morning when one is waking up. The eyes that are somewhat `rested` or `fresh` after a night of sleep would be put under strain by bringing a harmful screen in front of them, and doing this repeatedly every morning can damage the sight on longterm. The most ideal would be either to give up on smartphones completely, which nowadays is arguably impossible, or have a phone that is specifically designed to protect your sight, which same is arguably non-existent and these `eye protection screen covers` are useless in my opinion. What is possible though is to either limit the use of a mobile as much as possible, either manage to keep it as far as possible from the eyes while using it.

How was the smoothie?

Because I did not have time to make my own, I bought already made smoothie from the supermarket. However the key point here is that I bought a smoothie that is 100% made of fruits, without any water or concentrates or any other artificial elements in it.
The amount of smoothie I was consuming was 250 ml a day, or a bottle of 3/4 litres would suffice me for 3 days. Honestly mixing the smoothie with the Liquid Chlorophyll and the Nutritional Yeast Flakes gives it a quite bad taste especially if you mix the chlorophyll in the whole glass. However if you want to make your own juice it might not be too bad if you'rd mix the Chrolophyll in the blender in the same time you add the fruits and not after you blended them but otherwise I don't find it really easy to drink. I used mint Chlorophyll from Nature's Way as HPS Maxine indicated but I guess it doesn't go well along with some fruits or smoothies.

How much did everything cost?

I will write in US dollars but you can easily to a conversion in your currency online. I spent about $154 for the ingredients and about $23 on the smoothie supply for a mounth, which is about $177 in total. Since I was putting 3 tablespoons of chlorophyll and Yeast Flakes (HPS Maxine indicated between 2-4 on both), I needed 2 botles of 0.5 litres of Chlorophyll and two bags of 200 gr of yeast flakes for one full month. I used graded/marked spoons so the quantities were precise. I still remained with some of the supplements which came in bigger doses.

I would say as a final word I definitely recommend it if you can in the same time keep the phone away from your eyes, use it as less as possible and generally be mindful about your sight in your activities. I think this formula is a great start in healing your vision but might not have a permament impact as 30 days is a rather small period of time. If you need to know anything else just reply here.

It’s a great sign that you had any results with this, natural methods alone don’t always cut it long term. Your body will get use to your formulas and dosages to where there needs to be an increase, a tolerance break, or a change in what you’re taking. It’s best recommended to combine spiritual workings with physical methods. Generally Mercury deals with physical eyesight.

There are a couple of eye exercises that you can do to improve eyesight as well. Your pupil is being held in place by 2 small muscles, if these 2 muscles are constantly in the same contraction they will get ''tired'' over time so to speak. this tiredness can cause headache's, drowsiness and vision problems, wearing glasses will only make the strain on these 2 muscles worse, so anyone that wears glasses be aware of this!

One of the most important things to do is to relax yourself and your eyes, one of the best ways to do this is to go outside and sit in a field or a park somewhere. Do not think about anything in particular, just relax and listen to your environment.

Exercise one:
Look / focus on objects in the distance. often times people look at objects that are close by to them, and rarely focus on anything that is in the distance. So take the time to focus on trees, animals, buildings that are 100m / 500m/ 1km or so away from you, do not strain your eyes over time your eyes will automatically focus on whatever you are looking at. You can do this for however long you want, be it 10 minutes or an hour.

(People tend to look at screens for the majority of the day be it a phone, tv or monitor, people also tend to look down at their feet when they are outside. This makes it so your pupils are always in a contracted state)

Exercise two:
Switching between 2 different object that are at different distances away from you can also be very helpful. You can for example focus on your hand, directly after wards focus on an object that is 100m away from you, now focus back to your hand. There should be no to almost no delay between focusing between the object and your hand, if there is a delay this means that your eye's are ''lazy / tired'', doing this exercise and the other one above will help to fix this problem.

---------
On a completely different note, if you or anyone has ''blobs / floaters'' inside of your eye impeding your vision (these blobs are vitamins etc. that stuck together and are now floating around inside of your eyeball), you can get rid of these by eating 1 or 2 slices of pineapple every day.

Sundara said:
It’s a great sign that you had any results with this, natural methods alone don’t always cut it long term. Your body will get use to your formulas and dosages to where there needs to be an increase, a tolerance break, or a change in what you’re taking. It’s best recommended to combine spiritual workings with physical methods. Generally Mercury deals with physical eyesight.
Yes I might do a Mercury square for sight healing at the right time.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
There are a couple of eye exercises that you can do to improve eyesight as well. Your pupil is being held in place by 2 small muscles, if these 2 muscles are constantly in the same contraction they will get ''tired'' over time so to speak. this tiredness can cause headache's, drowsiness and vision problems, wearing glasses will only make the strain on these 2 muscles worse, so anyone that wears glasses be aware of this!

I used to do several eye exercises before. I think looking at far objects might be helpful but one would have to do this for like most of the time instead of looking at screens or close objects. Otherwise if you would look at far objects as part of an exercise for let's say 30 minutes a day I don't know how much it would help since before and after these 30 minutes you would carry on looking at screens and close objects.

The Alchemist7 said:
I used to do several eye exercises before. I think looking at far objects might be helpful but one would have to do this for like most of the time instead of looking at screens or close objects. Otherwise if you would look at far objects as part of an exercise for let's say 30 minutes a day I don't know how much it would help since before and after these 30 minutes you would carry on looking at screens and close objects.

It is more about creating relief for the pupil and its muscles, think of it as a yoga exercise, yoga stretches and relaxes your muscles, doing this for your eyes is just as beneficial.

of course there are more ways to improve eyesight, but doing exercises and strengthening your eye's is something that most people neglect, even tough it is just as important as doing yoga.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back