Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what is vril?

Vril is your body energy, the chi. More common to be understood as a name is electro-magnetic energy, that you gather and raise during workings, meditation and breathing exercises.

There are many types of energies in your body, elements and related. However, the common and usual energy you use for any witchcraft and meditation is this energy, called vril.

NakedPluto said:
Vril is your body energy, the chi. More common to be understood as a name is electro-magnetic energy, that you gather and raise during workings, meditation and breathing exercises.

There are many types of energies in your body, elements and related. However, the common and usual energy you use for any witchcraft and meditation is this energy, called vril.
Am I wrong in understanding it as the sum of free(available) energy in your body? It sounds like you're describing it as its own class of energy, separate from bioelectricity and elemental energy.

existentialcrisis said:
NakedPluto said:

Am I wrong in understanding it as the sum of free(available) energy in your body? It sounds like you're describing it as its own class of energy, separate from bioelectricity and elemental energy.

The response on your question is more complex, but truly this will be clear in times as you get to feel not only energy but your different bodies and vayus.

Energy is everywhere, the most basic form of this energy when inhaled will be that of electromagnetic energy. Which I believe, will have different polarities in specific parts of the body or externally, by the nature of vibration.

Energy has more than one dimension of existence, such as electromagnetic energy. Another dimension to it is the programming in itself for example.

What I'm referring in the above is about the vayus, which can be used as an output of energy for particular needs. For example, you ingest food and it is broken down in nutrients vitamins minerals inside you. Energy in the same way, will enter and be transformed and filtered by your bodies and chakras to different aspects of it.

how do you keep Christians and jews from stealing this energy from you? because christians are stealing my thoughts energies and using them against me lately. aura of protection?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back