Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Monumental Satanic Knowledge - Help For Beginners On The Satanic Path

This project has been in the pipeline for some time. Thanks to two of my Partners who helped me with this, it is finally finished. I would like to thank Shadowcat and Veritá_666. Without them this project would not have been possible.

A lot has happened since JoS was founded, both in terms of community and information. There has been a lot of new, fresh Knowledge that is still available today. This Knowledge is a great treasure and should be used wisely, both for the community and for ourselves.

The wealth of meditations, magical works and practices available are all useful and relevant, for beginners and advanced practitioners alike. Yoga, as a Satanic Practice, is of paramount importance in activating and guiding the Serpent Power. All work requires strength and will.

Yoga has countless positive effects on both body and mind.

By applying these Knowledges, we place ourselves where we originally belong. Perfection is the goal of all of us, and for this we must make the effort. In the past, this Knowledge, now available again, has been corrupted. There have been countless attempts and atrocities against this information.

But now it is available to us again and we must cherish it.

In short - our Father and our Gods long ago wanted to give us the Knowledge so that we could become Gods ourselves. But the Enemy prevented this and stopped our Father and Gods. From then on the Enemy reviled Satanism and called us whatever made-up slander he wanted.

You must be aware that this Path comes with great responsibility. We are working to restore the whole Earth, and that comes with some risk.

For example, the Ignorant will slander us, but you cannot stand up to them and defend your beliefs because you would draw attention to yourself and they would be suspicious. "Tell no one of my being, for you cannot know what outsiders will do" - this statement tells the point, and keep it in mind.

Our enemies, thanks to whom a large part of humanity has fallen asleep and lost the essence of its existence - we must give it back to them. It is they who manipulate humanity and keep it ignorant. This must be countered and counteracted by putting this Knowledge into practice.

Many people who do not know this Knowledge cannot function normally in their lives.

And the present human morality and intelligence can be traced back to this era when Knowledge was destroyed. But Knowledge is available and must be applied. Initially, much will be new to you, thanks to the vile brainwashing of Christianity and the ignorance of humanity.

There is also much disinformation about our Father Satan being spread by the enemy. Do not be manipulated by this information, do not deny your True Father. It was our Father and the Gods who wanted to give us Knowledge and wanted us to raise ourselves to Perfection.

You need not worry about what you are. Our Father accepts you as you are. You don't have to pretend before Him because He knows you and He knows what is good for you.

You are here, and this Knowledge is just waiting for you to apply it. Two Companions and I have been working for a long time to gather information relevant to beginners that will help them powerfully. If you study and apply it, a huge door will open for you.

You need to understand that it is a long journey, and by applying the Knowledge, you will progress in a nice, systematic way, not one by one.

There will be difficulties that you will have to overcome, whether it be Magical or Meditation work. But these are for your benefit, and the obstacles are there for you to overcome. Often the beginning will be difficult, but I don't think anyone here is immediately where they are spiritually now.

It takes will and persistence. Once you have these, you can move on to Knowledge in a constructive way. You will be able to improve countless things, both in your environment and in your own life. With True Spirituality at your side, there will be few obstacles you cannot overcome.

The enemy (who are grey, extraterrestrial aliens who have taken human form on Earth to subjugate it) has wanted to keep this Knowledge a secret from humanity. They did not want humanity to become Spiritually advanced, so they used methods such as removing Knowledge, burning the Books of Truth, and the list goes on.

If you are SS, respect this immensely and do not unnecessarily tell outsiders what your Religion is.

Keep in mind that Christianity, Judaism, and shit like that, and their false manifestations, such as Wicca, are all false. They can only contain a quarter truth, 95% lies and slander. Do not fall for the teachings of these "religions". What we offer you here on JoS is quite enough.

The enemy doesn't like the fact that Knowledge is available on the internet and countless people have found the Truth and are aware of the dirty things the enemy is doing. This is a disadvantage for them, but a positive for us.

The RTRs that work to reverse the enemy's curses and blessings are beneficial and rewarding to your Spiritual benefit, and your mentality also benefits from doing daily RTRs. However, I recommend working with RTRs only if you already possess a certain Spiritual power, which you can achieve here by meditating.

If you definitely want to participate as a Newbie in Spiritual Warfare, - wait for the right time. Do not make any rash decisions, always think rationally. I am not discouraging you, all beginners, but if you do start, first strengthen yourself and ask for our Father's protection.

Remember, however, that these materials must be read and studied with satanic reason, not skepticism.

I am sure that many newcomers have doubts about this Way. This program, however, is for those who are new to this place and want to take their share of the Spirituality that is their due. And as they grow, they can easily join the Spiritual Warfare.

Short Summary of the Program - Included here will be posts written by members who we have deemed relevant to participate in this Program. We have also included contributions from several of our members and have prepared these in a separate PDF format, labelled with separate categories. (If someone's entry has been missed by mistake - don't worry, your entry isn't bad, but either forgotten or missed. Again, many members write lots of good posts, but it takes a long time to collect them all.)

Regarding the collected writings of members - there will be philosophical writings, astrological writings, yoga writings, spirituality writings, however - most of these are mostly for beginners, but that does not preclude more advanced or advanced members from reading them.

Several categories have been created, briefly - Spiritual Warfare category, Gods category, Meditation category, and more categories. For each of these categories, we have collected situational posts on the topic and included links to the main JoS page.

This post is summarised in a PDF file and will be available in the Programme under the title "Introduction".

There are more categories and it took us quite a while to create them, but now they are finally here. We would like to give a little help to newcomers to make their job easier. We have also collected some of the writings of High Priest, but there are many of them, so they deserve a separate category.

The names of the members whose posts we have collected will be listed separately, by category, in this Programme. Some members have more posts, some have less, but please note that there are a lot of posts on the forums and it is not easy to collect them.

About the Program itself - the idea came not so long ago when I was writing posts for beginners, and one of the nice members raised the idea under one of my posts, and that's where it all started. However, it's a great help for beginners and that's a positive thing.

Thanks again to Shadowcat and Veritá_666 for being here and helping from the beginning.

Here is the Link to the Project - https://mega.nz/folder/MtslUb6L#ffU1xRKeXPClDrEgFFoNcg

HAIL THE GODS! HAIL SATAN! HAIL OUR SATANIC FAMILY!

Veritá_666 said:
Thank you very much for your efforts, this will really help someone.
I will attach the file in my signature.
Heil Satan!
Heil Astarte!

Thank you both, it was a pleasure working with you both.

This is very nice, thank you.

But be aware that the Ghost individual has willfully stated wrong things to corrupt and also he is possibly a jew. A certainty I can tell you about him is that he is not a SS and he is a traitor.

If you could delete his writings from there you would do all a favor. Thank you

I am just now finding this thread. I was not aware that ghosts writings were included. best to delete these indeed. AT anyrate the library is live now so the project by itself only is moot, a better idea would be to start a thread like the HP suggested and put all the good articles there instead

The only problem with this is that if I try to remove it, the whole project may need a new link and then I have to rewrite the whole post. I'm not sure about that, I'll try to check. Thank you.

BrightSpace666 said:
The only problem with this is that if I try to remove it, the whole project may need a new link and then I have to rewrite the whole post. I'm not sure about that, I'll try to check. Thank you.
I'm working on a soon to be post of mine, one that is similar in intent, but done in a far simpler manner.
And I would like to post a link to this Project at the very top, as a reminder to others that this exists, and is worth reading.
However, I do not want others to read GiTM's posts by accident. So to that I ask:
Are his words only existing under "Ghost in the Machine's Writings", within "JoS Member's Writings"?
Or is it also sequestered throughout the work?
And if possible, and only if you are fine with it, may you please reupload the Project with the above exclusion?

If it becomes a matter of "making a new post", and that doing such is inconvenient in any way; Then I shall post my email here to show what exactly it is I am putting together, that we may work it out and note this at the very beginning.
I understand this may be a big ask, so I ask without expectation. A hopeful curiousity.

Korpi said:
BrightSpace666 said:
I'm working on a soon to be post of mine, one that is similar in intent, but done in a far simpler manner.
And I would like to post a link to this Project at the very top, as a reminder to others that this exists, and is worth reading.
However, I do not want others to read GiTM's posts by accident. So to that I ask:
Are his words only existing under "Ghost in the Machine's Writings", within "JoS Member's Writings"?
Or is it also sequestered throughout the work?
And if possible, and only if you are fine with it, may you please reupload the Project with the above exclusion?

If it becomes a matter of "making a new post", and that doing such is inconvenient in any way; Then I shall post my email here to show what exactly it is I am putting together, that we may work it out and note this at the very beginning.
I understand this may be a big ask, so I ask without expectation. A hopeful curiousity.

Okay, I can try, but it's going to be a bit complicated, as there's a minor "problem" with the files that I don't want to go into here. In any case, if I can't solve it, I'll re-upload the file and delete the post and the "Ghost" part of it. Of course you can quote the Project, there is no problem with that.

If you want, you can also tell me privately what you want to post. Although I'm a bit busy at the moment, I'll try to reply as soon as I can.

BrightSpace666 said:
Okay, I can try, but it's going to be a bit complicated, as there's a minor "problem" with the files that I don't want to go into here. In any case, if I can't solve it, I'll re-upload the file and delete the post and the "Ghost" part of it. Of course you can quote the Project, there is no problem with that.

If you want, you can also tell me privately what you want to post. Although I'm a bit busy at the moment, I'll try to reply as soon as I can.
Thank you! 😁
I would like for it to be a surprise, if possible. It will be one of the first things people see, at the top of the post.
I'm not sure of any estimate. I intend to post only when it is done, and no sooner than. Thanks again for responding.

Korpi said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Thank you! 😁
I would like for it to be a surprise, if possible. It will be one of the first things people see, at the top of the post.
I'm not sure of any estimate. I intend to post only when it is done, and no sooner than. Thanks again for responding.

I look forward to it, Good luck!

BrightSpace666 said:

No worries, I will edit the link in for you.

We can take this project to the next level. I have a project on this that goes far beyond. If you are interested, please contact me on Proton (you can start a group conversation if you want) and let's discuss this topic.

Spine said:
We can take this project to the next level. I have a project on this that goes far beyond. If you are interested, please contact me on Proton (you can start a group conversation if you want) and let's discuss this topic.

And let me know if you need help with specifics in it, in the meantime.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Spine said:

And let me know if you need help with specifics in it, in the meantime.
Absolutely. There will be things that need your help.

Spine said:

Okay, I will contact you shortly by e-mail and we can discuss. But I was missing something from the project before, but I couldn't decide what. I've since realised - I've omitted the writings of High Priestess Maxine Dietrich (which have monumental essence) from the Project.

Perhaps, if I can, I should add her writings.

BrightSpace666 said:
Spine said:

Okay, I will contact you shortly by e-mail and we can discuss. But I was missing something from the project before, but I couldn't decide what. I've since realised - I've omitted the writings of High Priestess Maxine Dietrich (which have monumental essence) from the Project.

Perhaps, if I can, I should add her writings.
This project belongs to you and its development is of course yours. When we talk you will see that you can be part of something much bigger and that is when the real potential will be unlocked. I will be waiting for your email.

To great works, brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back