Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Articulation working for speech

Shining Force

Hello friends.

I'm wanting to start a rune working for articulation for speech. Sometimes when I am trying to explain something to someone the words don't exactly come out how I would like. Often my speech ends up jumbled and it's extremely frustrating trying to construct a sentence without either having a mental blank or having too many thoughts at once and trying to pick which words are best to use. I haven't always had this problem. Wasn't until my late 20s I started to notice my speech wasn't as fluent as normal.

Has anyone had any experience with a speech articulation working and how long did it roughly take to start noticing results? Thanks

Shining Force said:
Hello friends.

I'm wanting to start a rune working for articulation for speech. Sometimes when I am trying to explain something to someone the words don't exactly come out how I would like. Often my speech ends up jumbled and it's extremely frustrating trying to construct a sentence without either having a mental blank or having too many thoughts at once and trying to pick which words are best to use. I haven't always had this problem. Wasn't until my late 20s I started to notice my speech wasn't as fluent as normal.

Has anyone had any experience with a speech articulation working and how long did it roughly take to start noticing results? Thanks

Assuming this isn't coming from nervousness, then this is related to Mercury. Working with Ansuz, Mercury squares/mantras, your throat chakra, and removing negative karma pertaining to Mercury or its related astrological signs and houses.

Your writing here sounds decent enough. I would also check your Sun and Venus and make sure there is not a bad aspect relative to Mercury, or other general bad aspects.

I have not done such a working, but in general, your results are based on your own witchcraft ability. This ability comes from spiritual power, plus the ability to direct it. If you are cleaning, empowering, and balancing routinely, that takes care of raw power. For direction, you need strong focus from void med., a light trance will help, and lastly, you need the will or intention.

Of course, more detail could be elaborated on, but that is a summary. If you check all of those boxes and aren't dismayed by negative karma that may arise from your working, then you will have success.

If I had to add a final thing, make sure you are working on your biggest problems first. This is something the Gods can point you towards. There are many problems to fix, but we need to stay focused if we want to advance as fast as possible. It is possible that the problem you describe here is only minor compared to another, for example.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=349184 time=1651268382 user_id=21286]
Shining Force said:
Hello friends.

Assuming this isn't coming from nervousness, then this is related to Mercury. Working with Ansuz, Mercury squares/mantras, your throat chakra, and removing negative karma pertaining to Mercury or its related astrological signs and houses.

Your writing here sounds decent enough. I would also check your Sun and Venus and make sure there is not a bad aspect relative to Mercury, or other general bad aspects.

I have not done such a working, but in general, your results are based on your own witchcraft ability. This ability comes from spiritual power, plus the ability to direct it. If you are cleaning, empowering, and balancing routinely, that takes care of raw power. For direction, you need strong focus from void med., a light trance will help, and lastly, you need the will or intention.

Of course, more detail could be elaborated on, but that is a summary. If you check all of those boxes and aren't dismayed by negative karma that may arise from your working, then you will have success.

If I had to add a final thing, make sure you are working on your biggest problems first. This is something the Gods can point you towards. There are many problems to fix, but we need to stay focused if we want to advance as fast as possible. It is possible that the problem you describe here is only minor compared to another, for example.

Thank you so much for replying back so quickly. In regards to nervousness I do have a bit of complex about my speech nowadays and I'm always worried I'm going to sound like a simpleton when I engage in a new conversation with someone. I think that has effected my confidence to talk to people.

You know how some people can just talk and talk without stuffing up their speech at all? Just so smooth and fluent. Where as I have to say 'ah' or 'um' or 'like' too much to fill in gaps where other words should be used.

It feels like in my mind everything makes sense but then as I go to relay that information it comes out all wonky lol. Then if I'm making eye contact I can see/sense the frustration in the other person who's trying to decipher what I'm saying and makes the matter worse.

Shining Force said:
Thank you so much for replying back so quickly. In regards to nervousness I do have a bit of complex about my speech nowadays and I'm always worried I'm going to sound like a simpleton when I engage in a new conversation with someone. I think that has effected my confidence to talk to people.

You know how some people can just talk and talk without stuffing up their speech at all? Just so smooth and fluent. Where as I have to say 'ah' or 'um' or 'like' too much to fill in gaps where other words should be used.

It feels like in my mind everything makes sense but then as I go to relay that information it comes out all wonky lol. Then if I'm making eye contact I can see/sense the frustration in the other person who's trying to decipher what I'm saying and makes the matter worse.

I would focus on your Sun, which rules self-expression. That is not to say you may not have some aspects to Mercury or Venus, but it is the fire of the Sun which gives confident expressions. Someone with too much fire can blurt out their thoughts without any restrictions.

I don't think it is actually your articulation ability, because your ability seems above average from what I read. I think it is more just from a lack of fire. Perhaps you have an airy Sun, which could describe both nervousness, but also a desire and ability to communicate.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=349255 time=1651285451 user_id=21286]
Shining Force said:

I would focus on your Sun, which rules self-expression. That is not to say you may not have some aspects to Mercury or Venus, but it is the fire of the Sun which gives confident expressions. Someone with too much fire can blurt out their thoughts without any restrictions.

I don't think it is actually your articulation ability, because your ability seems above average from what I read. I think it is more just from a lack of fire. Perhaps you have an airy Sun, which could describe both nervousness, but also a desire and ability to communicate.

I never knew it was caused by those things. I always thought I was stuck like that. This has brought a huge smile to my face knowing there is a way to start mending. Thank you very much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back