Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Australia told to prepare for war against China

Shining Force

Seeing more and more news about this. What are people's thoughts? What time frame are we expecting for China to start making moves?

Would not surprise me if Australia makes some stupid move first to start it off.

The war is already on. It's being fought by unseen means, yet fought in plain sight, and only 1 side knows it's at war. It is informational, economical, political and legal warfare. Look up their doctrine, it's called unrestricted warfare.

The aim is to conquer the enemy without a fight. By the time a real, conventional war starts, it will already be over and the victor will be predetermined.

existentialcrisis said:
The war is already on. It's being fought by unseen means, yet fought in plain sight, and only 1 side knows it's at war. It is informational, economical, political and legal warfare. Look up their doctrine, it's called unrestricted warfare.

The aim is to conquer the enemy without a fight. By the time a real, conventional war starts, it will already be over and the victor will be predetermined.

I should have stated conventional war sorry. You summed it up perfectly. informational, economical and political. Many don't see this in Australia which is sad, but there are also alot who do. I doubt with the elections coming up much will change.

I have a feeling shit will start hitting the fan soon but. Australia is easing off the covid nonsense now. Just feels like they are preparing for the next move. I dunno the energy feels off. Like something big is about to happen. Unless I'm paranoid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back