Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shit Happened. Advice Please.

WolfMoon

Hi, I've been a Spiritual Satanist since near the end of Dec 2016. I was able to do the dedication ritual in my astral temple but never did the psychical one where writing in blood has to be done. Though I was planning on doing it at some point but it never happened. I haven't been able to work on my soul for months and it's been going on since Aug 2021.. I worked on my soul daily like I usually do but something was different where I would end up experiencing a strong pressure in my neck and ended up couching. I tried it a few more times and the same thing happened. With the pressure being an issue with trying to visual a bright light surrounding my body in order to start cleaning my chakras. Without being able to clean, I couldn't do my daily soul work. On the day before I found out something bad happened, who I thought was my guardian demon ended up being an enemy in disguise. The enemy has been disguising themselves as my guardian for what seems like over a 100 times. But despite the fact that this disguising thing has been going on for years, I'm not always correct. I've had issues with knowing an ally from an enemy at times. For some reason my 'guardian' kissed me as I could feel the energy on his lips and went inside my body (or it couldn've been the other way around). This actually happened with my GD at least a few times before but this time it felt bad and I felt nervous that someone went inside me (I forgot why this happened), left it and I realized that it was an enemy.. So that's how it started and how the next day I couldn't do ANY kind of work on my soul since it wouldn't be good to skip the cleaning and do meditations. I realized that my throat chakra was blocked, so I tried getting help by praying for help from the Gods and how my GD would keep telling me to try despite my failures and giving up more than a couple times. I did get somewhere with help from the Gods; An ally said that he would help me (it might've been a God, I didn't ask and there would be times where I wouldn't get their name, instead I wouldn't hear anything that would have been where they would say their name, which was new and strange to me or I wouldn't get an answer at all). Another reply was when an ally asked me when I would be ready for his help (since I was in bed, trying to sleep), when I was ready I said that I was and waited a good bit but he never came.. so I tried again, still no luck. One night when I was in bed, wanting to sleep a masculine voice said he would help and that he's an ally. I let him and felt energy in my throat chakra but then an enemy which could've been an angel came, wanting to stop him but another ally came to stop the angel, which could've been a God, at least another masculine voice but then another angel came to stop him.. And then my help turned sour cause who was trying to help me had to deal with the angel.. Then I tried asking Aazeal to help instead but I didn't get an answer and waited for a few days then I realized that since this ask for help thing wasn't working that I would have to do something else.

But the one that was blocked is actually my 6th chakra, thanks to my sister for the info (she's a Spiritual Satanist as well and has been one a lot longer than I have). I tried working on my soul once more and it lasted for a while. I still had to deal with that pressure, which I would feel it in my head and sometimes on the back of my neck but I kept at it despite it. Then somehow I got the idea to try unblocking it which lasted for weeks or so but an angel came and I stopped trying completely, being too scared to try it again, not wanting him to come back and stop me once more but later on I thought that what I did wasn't working well at all and it would be better to unblock it once I get the chance to work on my soul again. I tried working on my soul and this time I actually did it for almost a whole month and started to hold on to the light when cleaning for a minute or two, even though I did better with trying than the other times it seems like it'll take months to get back into it and I've already been like this more than enough months already. Having issues again I went back to my sister for help (I do that a lot..), not long ago I was having problems because of the positions of the planets and not ever doing the dedication by blood, I thought I needed an altar to do it for years but recently I heard from her that I don't and she did it without an altar herself. Apparently I've also been having issues with spiritual work since I never did that dedication. So, I most likely have to do it as soon as I can, right? Or do I need help some other way?

but he never came.. so I tried again, still no luck. One night when I was in bed, wanting to sleep a masculine voice said he would help and that he's an ally. I let him and felt energy in my throat chakra but then an enemy which could've been an angel came, wanting to stop him but another ally came to stop the angel, which could've been a God, at least another masculine voice but then another angel came to stop him.. And then my help turned sour cause

Enemy entites were playing with you !

Buy a lancing device with needle read usage instructions.
Do the dedication ritual as instructed in JoS.
Then do detachment working on your all 7 chakras.

Ps: You sounds like an infiltrator !

So, there where no allies of Satan at that point? Not even one? If so I can see why.

Alright, that's what I thought I should do. I'm replying to doing the ritual by the way.
A detachment working? I never heard of it. Is there a link to that on JoS?

Is that a good thing? I didn't mean to sound like that.

WolfMoon said:
So, there where no allies of Satan at that point? Not even one? If so I can see why.

Alright, that's what I thought I should do. I'm replying to doing the ritual by the way.
A detachment working? I never heard of it. Is there a link to that on JoS?

Is that a good thing? I didn't mean to sound like that.

Here is the link to JOS detaching working: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

Here is the link to JOS detaching working: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.co ... Power.html
Thank you. I'll do it when I can get to it.

I don't see a way to make a new post on here so I'll just use this one even though it'll look like a reply. I started working on unblocking my 6th chakra back in February and even though I had a few problems that where in the way, they where temporary and so I was able to get through them and continue the meditation but I was at someone's house for four nights and the day after I came home, I had a problem and thought it was temporary and so I kept trying but with no luck on getting through it and now it's been two days since and I'm still trying but can't work on it. And the pressure that I'm getting at my throat makes me think that I'll have to start over. As a note, I have not cleaned that chakra or any of my other chakras since the pressure in my throat is too great that I cannot do it so the only thing that I was doing was working to unblock it. I know it's not right but because of being limited I had no choice but to. I'd like to know how long I can go without being able to do it to the point where I would have to start it all over again. Is it two days? Four days? Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back