Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Insights Into Humanity - Rampant Ignorance

Website
kundalini-project.neocities.org
O ignorant, wandering mind, when will you perceive the light that crosses the wall, the ground, and winds its way to its zenith, in which those whom it is meant to illuminate, and who are inclined to recognize and receive it with great love.

Take note of the destructive wave of ignorance, and get out of it, and do not let it drag you down with the herd in which many suffer, and do not let it possess and devour your mind, for it will make you no more than a man without a soul, than a mind without Knowledge.

It is dazzling to have the breeze of Knowledge rushing over you when the heat, the heat of ignorance is raging.

Except one who has power and strength, and who partakes of the radiance of this Way, and who pours upon himself the crown of Knowledge, and moves at the speed of light towards the goal, where he enjoys benefits which ignorance cannot comprehend.

And that is what makes us special.

The common man, depraved to the core, deprived of virtue, deprived of moral freedom, of below average intelligence, who does nothing to increase his power, and who does not realize what he may be a part of, and finds it difficult to find his place in this depraved world.

When will you take the time, when will you stop being so lethargic, and when will you be able to share in these benefits? When the goal you are striving for reaches its climax, that's when you want to share in that Knowledge, right? You have done nothing for it, but you want to enjoy its fruits.

Sometimes I stumble in humanity. It's terrible to see how many people there are who can't find the essence, who can't step out of their ignorance and play the role controlled by the enemy - those who know what I'm talking about, they understand. A lot of things have to change.

Making constructive change in a life is like finding the quintessence and not letting go. You have to change the average moral perception and fight on the side of Truth, not stand idly by and watch this world lose power and die. This cannot be done.

There are many who doubt the logical fact that aliens exist. It is easy for an SS here to refute this, we are on a higher plane than others, however - it is quite appalling that a significant strand of humanity does not recognise the danger that is already here.

What if they realised today that there are aliens and they are not as good as the media claims? Angels, Christian entities - all endowed with constructive qualities to make everyone believe that there is nothing to fear, when in reality the opposite of what they claim is happening.

Fixed stupidity combined with blindness - you get unconsciousness.

The individual who endures pain, endures loneliness, depression and lethargy rolls downhill as easily as a ball rolls down a hill. The ball does not roll uphill very much, and it follows that the ignorant mind cannot be carried uphill.

The above theory occurs with the ball when it is helped up and pushed upwards, or when a means is employed by which it can be pushed upwards, - in the same way ignorance may be defined by Knowledge, and the human mind breaks away from the herd with great rapidity and goes where it will.

In the age of the crown virus, many people were mentally floored. Given the chaotic situation, many people started watching movies about the virus to mark the occasion. Zombie apocalypse, viral/epidemic movies, - many fell victim to this.

This did not make a good impression on the mental state, but worse.

People made their own problems worse and made them even crazier, and the fact that they started watching these films only added to that. That is understandable to a certain extent, but if you focus on the average mentality, you realise after a while how destructive it is.

People have become even more isolated from each other, and that is the enemy's aim - things happen on hostile holidays that people would not really expect. There was one member here who claimed that he was from the enemy on these holidays.

That's not surprising either, but it just goes to show how much we need to pay attention to our own safety and how important it is to build the right aura around ourselves. Thinking has never been a disadvantage, so it should be applied. Those who do not use it are at the mercy of ignorance, stupidity and evil. From then on, he can hardly help his own condition.

I would like to appall at the deplorable moral outlook of mankind, but it does not take much to do so, just look out of the window or walk down the street.

Here we are, we who are lost in the world. Humanity, failure, - the two go together, and anyone who does not acknowledge this is either not worthy to understand these statements, or simply does not care about what is considered important, such as the virtues that are out of the average today.

This kind of pessimism that people have towards each other is contagious and goes beyond the bounds of antipathy, but how much longer do people have to have this attitude? When will they wake up to the damaging fact of their ignorance, and when will they show an improving tendency, both spiritually and humanly.

In a world that filters out and vomits up individuals like the average person, one might legitimately ask why should it continue to do so? Why do monotonous, meaningless and boring mundane things when you can end your life in an instant?

Man is built in such a way that it is easy to talk about suicide or death - but he does not dare to look at it closely because there is fear in him, fear of the unknown that holds him back and to which he owes his existence.

Many people say, or throw around the statement that suicide is cowardice, and the list goes on in this paradigm, the end result will be the same no matter how you try to present it. Many people despise those who kill themselves. They do not deeply believe that everything they do is for a reason.

The reason is there, deep down inside. Because depression and feelings of being outside of oneself tend to surface in people - these states tend to bring up long-repressed emotions, traumas, and so on. As soon as one realises that one happens to be in lethargy, "bad" memories from the past involuntarily surface.

This can be avoided by quieting the mind through meditation.

But why is the person who commits suicide such a coward. On what basis would you say this about another person if you don't know them, don't talk to them, don't know what emotional trajectory they are on? How do you know what kind of mood they were in? How do you know if they were faking it?

People who throw around words like suicide is cowardice and so on are people who are running away from something. They say the words but don't want to deal with the meaning behind them because they don't have the patience or the nerve. But nothing is simpler than that.

The only monumental difference between the two is that one had great courage and the other was running away from it. If someone jumps off a roof, or even kills himself in some other way, would that be cowardice? Would it be cowardice for someone to jump off a roof of his own free will, knowing that he would die and end his life? This is something to think about.

What would man be if he had to live without fear?

Fear is an emotion that often despises and humiliates man, but it is all the wiser. By dismantling fear we gain life. For fear often keeps a person from destructive things that can come into his life.

Man is afraid. Fear of the unknown, fear of contempt, fear of loneliness. What do they have in common? They are driven by one force, and that is self-doubt. Lack of self-confidence makes you associate with things you shouldn't, makes you feel lonely, and you've already bought into the concepts mentioned above.

If you had self-confidence, you would realise that you are actually driven by these things and you could forget about them.

But living by the given moral standard in the present society, one will not realise this, because one has lost the importance of the value one should have from one's restrained style, from one's mental decline, but something is holding one back - and that is the lack of Knowledge.

BrightSpace666

The topic headline made me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

BrightSpace666 said:
Lack of self-confidence makes you associate with things you shouldn't, makes you feel lonely, and you've already bought into the concepts mentioned above.

If you had self-confidence, you would realise that you are actually driven by these things and you could forget about them.

But living by the given moral standard in the present society, one will not realise this, because one has lost the importance of the value one should have from one's restrained style, from one's mental decline, but something is holding one back - and that is the lack of Knowledge.

BrightSpace666

I completely agree with this. The enemy targets the self-confidence of gentiles. Remember, once you're born - you have sinned. Wow, sorry for breathing! And in the modern world that's not so Xian, you're white and that's bad, you're straight, that's bad - you should feel guilt for the people that are not etc.

Every day there's something new we must accept or become tolerant of to be "right", and those who do not accept are cast aside, censored, ridiculed - you know this. I can't believe the "Black lives matter" plaza outside Washington DC - I must have missed that headline here in the UK, actually saw it on Google Earth the first time. Essentially, white people, go f yourself!

When will people wake up? Probably when it's too late!

gnome said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Lack of self-confidence makes you associate with things you shouldn't, makes you feel lonely, and you've already bought into the concepts mentioned above.

BrightSpace666

I completely agree with this. The enemy targets the self-confidence of gentiles. Remember, once you're born - you have sinned. Wow, sorry for breathing! And in the modern world that's not so Xian, you're white and that's bad, you're straight, that's bad - you should feel guilt for the people that are not etc.

Every day there's something new we must accept or become tolerant of to be "right", and those who do not accept are cast aside, censored, ridiculed - you know this. I can't believe the "Black lives matter" plaza outside Washington DC - I must have missed that headline here in the UK, actually saw it on Google Earth the first time. Essentially, white people, go f yourself!

When will people wake up? Probably when it's too late!

Any trouble that does not come from the enemy. It is best for them to destroy people's self-confidence, because they know how powerful a tool it is. It's been used for a long time and it's been quite successful and unfortunately it's still true for humanity.

The Christian churches are also working to usurp people's "sound" minds and change them to such an extent that they are unaware of the change that has taken place. And that is why Christianity is said to be the most "accepted" religion, because until human ignorance is dispelled, Christianity will be present.

The minds of men are not yet mature enough to recognize the danger and to understand it. In light of this, ignorance will not go away and will only get worse.

BrightSpace666 said:
Great point of inspiration, even though I'm SS I still tend to have some typical andrapod habits that waste my time.

I need to continue to free my soul and I need to eliminate anything that is a lie or inllusion within myself.

I have already overcome a lot compared to the beginning, but I feel that the next periods are crucial for my spiritual hygiene.

Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Great point of inspiration, even though I'm SS I still tend to have some typical andrapod habits that waste my time.

I need to continue to free my soul and I need to eliminate anything that is a lie or inllusion within myself.

I have already overcome a lot compared to the beginning, but I feel that the next periods are crucial for my spiritual hygiene.

The systematic attack on the soul has a long lasting effect on the human being. I'm not proud of it, but sometimes there are things I don't like about myself. Such things have to be overcome and forgotten. The Knowledge to overcome them is there, you just have to use it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back