Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Church of Satan Membership

Sarjam05

Due to the need to belong to an actual brotherhood. I’m considering the church of Satan. I am in full tune with JOS and I’m dedicated. Fully!!! I only need associations. Something that can lead to money and maybe power. I guess we all need that. Is it an abomination to be a dedicated Satanist and belong to other occults? Especially when you’ve scrutinized them with the satanic eye and have found them free if jewish foolishness?

Sarjam05 said:
Due to the need to belong to an actual brotherhood.
JoS is a Brotherhood.
I’m considering the church of Satan.
Why, what do they have to offer that JoS does not have?
I am in full tune with JOS and I’m dedicated. Fully!!! I only need associations.
For time being, these forums are pretty safe platform and you can associate through here.
Something that can lead to money and maybe power. I guess we all need that.
You can achieve those with hard and smart work combined with spiritual methods listed on JoS. Your Guardian can guide you as well.
Is it an abomination to be a dedicated Satanist and belong to other occults? Especially when you’ve scrutinized them with the satanic eye and have found them free if jewish foolishness?
Again, what do they have to offer? JoS has already superior spiritual system set up backed by Gods and Goddesses.

Sarjam05 said:
Due to the need to belong to an actual brotherhood. I’m considering the church of Satan. I am in full tune with JOS and I’m dedicated. Fully!!! I only need associations. Something that can lead to money and maybe power. I guess we all need that. Is it an abomination to be a dedicated Satanist and belong to other occults? Especially when you’ve scrutinized them with the satanic eye and have found them free if jewish foolishness?

It's almost always good to have as large a network as possible. Generally, your social capital will grow at the square of the amount of people you know. It's not linear growth but exponential.

Sarjam05 said:
Perhaps more useful as an infiltration to divert people and get them to JoS (which is also dangerous).

That organisation is full of idiots and they also do blasphemous rituals for Satan, use pentagrams pointed upwards and follow corrupt teachings.
If I'm not mistaken they also pray to "leviathan" and use circles on seals.
Also just see their protests, they look like idiots, how do you make Satanism look like that?

I don't think you'll get to power that way, at most you'll get to confusion.
What's the next step?
Keys of Solomon and kabbalah?

I wouldn't bother.

Veritá_666 said:
Sarjam05 said:
Perhaps more useful as an infiltration to divert people and get them to JoS (which is also dangerous).

That organisation is full of idiots and they also do blasphemous rituals for Satan, use pentagrams pointed upwards and follow corrupt teachings.
If I'm not mistaken they also pray to "leviathan" and use circles on seals.
Also just see their protests, they look like idiots, how do you make Satanism look like that?

I don't think you'll get to power that way, at most you'll get to confusion.
What's the next step?
Keys of Solomon and kabbalah?

I wouldn't bother.

They already Chant the full what the Jews call 42 letter hebrew name of JHVH in each ritual at the end (shemhasforash spelling?) and use Hebrew letters around the pentagram with a circle. They also chant enochican keys openly praising the xtian God only replacing a couple words with Satan in many of these rituals. Some of these rituals praise the Leviathan and have other Jewish words and concepts in them I do not remember all of it but I read the Satanic Bible I know there was all sorts of random Jewish things in the rituals.

This isn't an organization anyone should want to take part in. I think it would be damaging spiritually.

Sarjam05 said:

Like slyscorpion pointed out, they use multiple sigils of Satan which are wrapped in Hebrew letters. This is not just a simple mistake but shows that they are unaware of the Jewish opposition to Satan.

Do not think you cannot find power through JOS, but more importantly, through the Gods. Ask the Gods what you can do that both fulfills your desires, as well as benefits them. They will give you much better ideas than going to other corrupted groups.

Nearly everybody involved with that are athiest jews. They do not care about any gods, and only use it as an excuse to try to politically achieve communist goals.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Nearly everybody involved with that are athiest jews. They do not care about any gods, and only use it as an excuse to try to politically achieve communist goals.

No form of Satanism was remotely interesting for me, only the JoyOfSatan.
After reading the first page about „spirit abuse“ I knew this is the real deal.

Sarjam05 said:
What kind of power you mean? Like in which area?

The Alchemist7 said:
Sarjam05 said:
Like social connections which can in turn lead to economic and or political power

Sarjam05 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Sarjam05 said:
Like social connections which can in turn lead to economic and or political power
What makes you think you will achieve that by hanging out with a bunch of mentally disturbed individuals, drug addicts, criminals, and probably actual jews? The majority of this people never achieved anything in life.

Definitely work on building your network, but not with losers.

Sarjam05 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Sarjam05 said:

Since you are a SS you won't have a need to join other groups. You can use that to your advantage when dealing with other groups. You can feign interest and get them interested in you but since you are not needy you can drive them to do favors to you in the hopes of you joining them.
It's how women get free dinners from men, at least while they are still young.
Neediness (or lack of it) can and will be perceived by others. The one that is more needy gets the shorter end of the stick.
Once you get someone to do a favor to you, then they are invested in you and you can push them to do another favor. And another. Until they are drained.
https://thedecisionlab.com/biases/the-sunk-cost-fallacy

Sarjam05 said:
Out of curiosity I looked on the internet for proemiment laveyan satanist politicians and I couldn't find any but is safe to assume they wouldn't disclose this publicly because it would affect their life and reputation.

If you become laveyan satanist you won't be following the Gods and Satan anymore. It is a christianized form of satanism and Satan is not even aknowledged as a real being there. To use your words, it would indeed be an abomination to be dedicated spiritual satanist and then join other `satanic` cults which have nothing to do with actual satanic practices and traditions which come from ancient times. These cults are satanic only because they call themselves so, not because they really have anything to do concretely with the Gods or Satan.

For the power part, I would say, it probably is possible to join Church of Satan and spend who knows how many years to advance in rankings and become so `trustworthy` and `important` that you would somehow get connection into politics. However you should ask yourself the following questions:
- Does Church of Satan oppose the new world order?
- Are they aware of the jewish mission of conquering the whole planet?
- Do they have any practices for advancing the soul safely and in a healthy manner?
- Are they against unnatural and anti-human practices like race-mixing, incest and various repulsive sexual practices?

If the answer to these questions is No, then most certainly Church of Satan is as infiltrated by the jewish elites and their agents as any other major religion like christianity and islam. While it might be possible to attain political and economical power to a degree, you will find yourself working for the jewish agenda and probably find no way out of it. And this political power, extremely few people in the last hundred years actually had the political power to decide on their own what to do in their nations, the rest of them are being given access to `political power` only to execute the new world order agenda with it. Is not a power they use to exercit their own ideas and ideals to better their nations, is a power they have been given access to because they are easy to manipulate. That's exactly how most politicians are nowadays. For example in my country probably 95% of the politicians have commited acts that can throw them in prison for tens of years at least, and the intelligence and justice knows all this but they are kept free as long as they execute whatever crap is being ordered from the West. When a person drifts from the tracks, the justice and intelligence organizations are noticed to seize him/her and officialy prosecute them (after they have been put on hold for as long as they were useful). These are concrete cases that I know well about with names and functions and that's how the political system works in most `democratic` countries, especially in the West.

Is this the sort of political power you are seeking? Probably not. Even if one never did anything illegal in their life and somehow gets in the politics, there are methods to shut them like intimidation, bribering, death threats or staging something to blame them for something they never did to get them arrested, or simply ways can be found to kick them out of the establishment. That's how dirty politics are nowadays, that's why jews have so much power. You can have good intentions but in this system you will never be able to apply them while having a degree of political power.

Unlike laveyan satanism, JoS actually teaches people to advance themselves spiritually and materially and offer the means for this, does establish concrete contact with the Gods, does oppose the jew world order and is fully aware of all jewish plots to conquer the planet and for this reason JoS will only grow more and more while the other religions including laveyan satanism will be reduced to clowns and scammers because most people will realize as years go the reality behind these `religions`. If I wanted political power I would stay with the JoS and grow together until we will become able to infiltrate and change politics to our side, when people won't be assassinated or arrested for opposing some jews anymore, and we have the means to manifest this. Will this take more time than it would take you to advance in ranks in Church of Satan and attain political power and work for the enemy? Not neccesarily. Also personally probably I wouldn't have the guts to return to the Gods after betraying them by joining another so called „satanic” organization that is clearly infiltrated by the enemy (otherwise it would have been ashes long ago). Irrespective of how slavish one is, it probably takes years of kissing enough jewish hands until they are trusted enough to be introduced into politics.

That's my personal opinion on the matter based on what I know and what I observed, however you must also consider the potential consequences of your decisions and take as less risks as possible for your safety.

Sarjam05 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Sarjam05 said:

For economic purposes, you are better off doing multiple workings to attract money or you can ask the gods for help in business and other financial matters.

For associations or gaining friends, just do a working which will allow you to have true and honest friends (ask the gods for help if necessary).

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=348538 time=1651086365 user_id=21286]
Sarjam05 said:

Like slyscorpion pointed out, they use multiple sigils of Satan which are wrapped in Hebrew letters. This is not just a simple mistake but shows that they are unaware of the Jewish opposition to Satan.

Do not think you cannot find power through JOS, but more importantly, through the Gods. Ask the Gods what you can do that both fulfills your desires, as well as benefits them. They will give you much better ideas than going to other corrupted groups.
But if LaVey was a Satanic soul with the mission of helping Satan here on earth, why would he have done this?

Serbon said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=348538 time=1651086365 user_id=21286]
Sarjam05 said:

But if LaVey was a Satanic soul with the mission of helping Satan here on earth, why would he have done this?

I believe when LaVey was around it wasn't that bad as it was back then, especially as other individuals have now taken over the Satanic movement. Whether or not if he was indeed a Satanic soul, he played a crucial role in making Satanism mainstream regardless.

Specter said:
I believe when LaVey was around it wasn't that bad as it was back then, especially as other individuals have now taken over the Satanic movement.
He still chose to use the hebrew letters around a pentagram as his symbol

Serbon said:
Specter said:
I believe when LaVey was around it wasn't that bad as it was back then, especially as other individuals have now taken over the Satanic movement.

Truth be told, LaVey's mission was not to put things straight like JoS does. His mission was another thing, that to make people familiar with name of Satan and Satanism. So, I do not think we can expect him to go that far.

Serbon said:
Specter said:

If his mission was to act like an "undercover agent", and this was done by adopting a Jewish body/appearance, then it would make sense that he uses the Jewish corruption of the pentagram.

As far as him as a whole, I don't pay much attention. I don't think it matters much for our current fight. If he did help us, then I would say thanks. Regardless, I don't worry about his alignment, because we are past this.

Serbon said:
I read from my native forum before I joined the English one a few years ago that LaVey was born in a jewish body, which negatively affected his otherwise noble intention of spreading Satanism. There is indeed evidence on the internet that he was jewish but I find it absolutely abnormal to see a gentile soul being born in a jewish body. Perhaps I read being ”jewish” was then the only way to gain power and public recognition.

Bright Truth said:
Serbon said:
Specter said:

Truth be told, LaVey's mission was not to put things straight like JoS does. His mission was another thing, that to make people familiar with name of Satan and Satanism. So, I do not think we can expect him to go that far.

True, though his actual intentions and motives may seam a bit vague, he's still an important Satanic figure and played a crucial role in making Satanism mainstream. Either this was a gift from the gods, or maybe a serious fuck up by the enemy who originally thought this would have been inevitable, and maybe wanted to try and divert it?. Or maybe both? Who really knows what could have been going on in LaVey's end but without doubt he was in communication with Satan in some way.

They worship judeo christain satan. They're a kike program/reverse christains. They bind God Sigils with circles, blaspheming our Gods like solomonic kikemages. Point their pentagrams up into space to beacon energy leech ETs where to hone in and feed...
They blasheme Satan with their rituals and perceive humanity as the jews perceive humanity.
I know the feeling of wanting physical companionship with fellow SS, but the enemy controls everything and it is unwise to reveal ourselves to those without.
Satan's Al-Jihwah:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions."
"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

NinRick said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

No form of Satanism was remotely interesting for me, only the JoyOfSatan.
After reading the first page about „spirit abuse“ I knew this is the real deal.
I was dedicated to the SS cause after reading "Exposing Christianity" page and still love all corners of JOS as truth. @ Ol argedo luciftias, I second that, they are a kike organization and solomonic wizard wannabes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back