Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Elon Musk Buys Twitter

StyleCoin said:
What are your opinions?

He likes twitter so he invested in it. The other shareholders don't like that, since he's not in alignment with their globalist censorship agenda. I don't think he's the majority shareholder any more though, since they watered down his share value. It's definitely better he owns [some of] it than other companies like Black Rock though.

I am not forgetting that he tried to unveil a brain chip device and he probably is a Jew but he's different maybe a wild card I don't think they want that. So probably better than what they already have.

I don't think that there are any bad consequences if a jew buys something from another jew. And Twitter is garbage anyway: they spy you all the time.

Stop trying to decide which jew is better or worse than another jew. They are all on the same side. elon musk is a kike manchild developing microchip technology.

Just because he makes edgy tweets doesn't mean anything.

Nimrod33 said:
I don't think that there are any bad consequences if a jew buys something from another jew. And Twitter is garbage anyway: they spy you all the time.

He said he will make twitter a better place and will reduce the censorship. So there is a tool for collecting data, but people are more concious what they because on it because they will be banned. As a result there is nobody to put on a black list.

Give them more free speech and they can be aware who will be on a black list. Also, more free speech is a way to collect more data and manipulate better. I don't say free speech is bad, I say is bad that there are some jews who will use this against people

On the other side I really hope this can be turned in a way to promote JOS better

Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:
It means that he is psyops, and rather successfully so.

funny thing is some on youtube still doubt hes going to do anything good, but who knows it all can be a plan to push the brain chip (bes good goyims mes gives someses freedoms now get chiped)an some will try an follow, but either way in the end with the RTRs they fail either way,i still don't trust elon in anyway

He bought the data. Everything ever said on Twitter. Every pic that has been sent on Twitter. Who are your friends and foes? What kind of kinky pictures do you like in your private account? What is your favorite ice cream? What do people think about cryptocurrencies?

He bought an immeasurable power to manipulate people. Just think about what they did at the elections, the one Trump won I guess? Twitter algorithms and people behind it know what will make you angry, sad, happy, what will make you spend money, what will change your opinion on certain person or product.

There will be more censorship and less freedom of speech regardless of what he said.

Elon Musk is the other side of the (((coin))).

He bought Twitter to restore free speech. This creates the idea that he is not working for the enemy. For those unaware that in the meantime, he also openly claims to want to chip your brain and block brainwaves...

Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:

Ok bro go on twitter after he makes these so called changes and restores freedom of speech, start promoting joy of satan or start making tweets about kikes and the shit they are doing to the world. Then after you get shadow banned in 3 nanoseconds tell me again kikeon musk is a hero.

Dahaarkan said:
Ok bro go on twitter after he makes these so called changes and restores freedom of speech, start promoting joy of satan or start making tweets about kikes and the shit they are doing to the world. Then after you get shadow banned in 3 nanoseconds tell me again kikeon musk is a hero.
???

I did not call him a hero. Just a psyops.

Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:
???

I did not call him a hero. Just a psyops.

I misunderstood you.

Dahaarkan said:
Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:

Why are you so aggressive?

Stop that, try to elaborate your thoughts in a more professional level. Don’t be so emotionally tied to your beliefs.

NinRick said:
Dahaarkan said:
Henu the Great said:

Stop that, try to elaborate your thoughts in a more professional level. Don’t be so emotionally tied to your beliefs.

He could just be tired and misread it. I've been feeling pretty tired lately. I'm kind of coming down from the intensity of my overbooked magick schedule now that it's lightening with less workings.

It might have been easier to understand if the word "psyop" here hadn't been made plural as "psyops." The grammar of Henu's message is a little weird.

Just some guesses. Let's all have a great day today.

NinRick said:

snape.jpg

How is that aggressive though?

Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:

snape.jpg

Read what you wrote to Henu, it is toxic.
You are attacking his pride, as you are trying to make it clear that he is stupid, or his opinion is wrong.

This is how I interpret it.

In anycase, if you try to tell me to express myself properly and professionally, I want the same in return from you.

NinRick said:
Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:

snape.jpg

Read what you wrote to Henu, it is toxic.
You are attacking his pride, as you are trying to make it clear that he is stupid, or his opinion is wrong.

This is how I interpret it.

In anycase, if you try to tell me to express myself properly and professionally, I want the same in return from you.

That's fair. I do think it was a bit too saucy to a slightly disrespectful extent. Thanks for the heads up.

Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:
I misunderstood you.
Yes, I noticed. This has been a common theme lately.

No worries.

Seems a fair few are having misunderstanding problems. It has kind of felt like a rearrangement of relationship connections with each other, imo. I've started to suspect there's some kind of energy flu going around (play on words, not literal), but I think that'll pass soon enough.

Probably good the kinks of it are being ironed out now rather than during the coming Mercury retrograde.

I never did support Elon Musk. I always suspected he was a Jew; the first clue was all those inspirational quotes he spouted on Instagram.

...I'm starting to think idealism is being used against us. We like the idea of things, but never question what someone could do with it. Besides ignorance, naivete, and stupidity, just what else is playing into the Jews' advantage?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back